One Piece: The Soul Purchasin...

By TwiceAndMeSabie

Crossing to One Piece world, he became Roger's younger brother. Unexpectedly, Gol-D-Roger who was in his fift... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 10-12
Chapter 13-15

Chapter 16-20

1.6K 48 8
By TwiceAndMeSabie

S.P.P Chapter 16: The arrival of Rear Admiral.

In the meantime, everyone saw a heavy rainstorm, dark clouds covered the clear sky, and there was a flying dragon coming from the sky and made a loud roar. When the dragon moves his wings, raindrops emitted.

This dragon was greatly moving, he came from the sky and landed on the ground.

The dragon opened his big mouth. This fierce momentum shocked everyone, and it was an unimaginable scene.

On the deck, Rogen took out the Yuan Hong sword, which made a whistle, the sword was pointed at Sauder.

Sauder didn’t even make a reaction, Rogen attacked with the Yuan Hong, and it was very fast.

“Puchii”

The blood spilled, his head was turned up to the sky by the strength of the hit. Captain Sauder was fully shocked, and he didn’t believe what was that.

Sauder didn’t imagine that Rogen had the power to kill him in one hit. The Rumor said that Roger’s brother has no power!

Even when he saw him killing his own crew, he thought subconsciously that Rogen was not as strong as he was, but in any case, Sauder could not believe that he could kill him easily.

“Pouff”, Sauder fell heavily on the ground, the Scarlet Blood instantly dyed the deck red.

The rest of Sauder’s crew opened their mouths and squinted. They all saw that scene.

Rogen slowly put his sword into the sheath, then he turned his head toward the other pirates.

At this time, all the pirate shuddered with obvious fear in their eyes. Sauder, their captain who was the strongest in their eyes, was killed by one hit of a sword.

“It’s really a waste when I use the Hundred Steps Flying Sword”

Rogen spat on the dead body while passing him. He walked toward the crowd.

Rogen looked at the merchants who hold their heads and was still afraid. He frowned.

“He is dead, I killed him, you are safe”

“Fred, Hant, let’s go to the pirate ship”

Fred and Hant immediately reacted and began to command the crowd to run toward the pirate ship.

This merchant ship was obviously unable to support them anymore, and soon it will sink in the sea.

Rogen was facing the rest of Sauder’s pirates alone. He looked at them with a cold look.

These pirates saw Rogen coming over. They all shuddered.

“I was going to kill you, but you still have some use, now help my crew to transfer things from our boat to your boat and don’t try to do anything rash, otherwise, I’ll kill you immediately”

Rogen’s voice was very deep, which made the pirates more afraid. But staying alive and follow his orders was better than dying. They quickly agreed and started to help.

About half an hour later, the transfer has been completed, and the merchant ship began to enter the water. The water level keeps rising.

He stood on the deck and watched the merchant ship quietly sinking. Rogen come at the front of fearful pirates and said, “Let’s go to the nearest port”

The pirates quickly followed the order, and immediately the pirate ship started to sail.

About ten minutes later, the pirates panicked.

“Captain, captain! The marine, it’s the marine!”

A tall and thin pirate pointed the two black spots on the sea, with a clear panic on his face.

When Rogen heard those words, he walked quickly to the edge of the ship, then he saw two warships sailing fast and breaking the wind. Because the distance was far away, he couldn’t see them clearly, but the outline of the ship made him recognize it. It was the marine.

Vaguely, Rogen saw a burly figure standing at the front of the ship, with a white cloak of justice.

“Indeed, there’s no doubt it’s the marine!”

“What should we do?” the pirates said nervously.

“Avoid them! Go away from them, as for the port, we will look somewhere else.” Rogen meditated fast.

“And…!”

Rogen’s eyes flashed and said to the pirates, “Control everyone on the boat, don’t let them speak loudly and keep it calm!”

“If you didn’t follow my orders, I will kill you!”

Rogen didn’t forget his identity, he was recognized as one of the dangerous pirates in the world. There was a bounty of 110 million Belly on his head, and for their own safety, it’s necessary to control the entire ship.

The pirates bowed, and they followed Rogen’s orders.

The pirate ship changed its course and headed in the opposite direction from the marines. The two ships that were close to each other, started to separate.

When the Sauder’s pirate ship left, the two marine ships were on its right.

“Rear Admiral Dragon! It’s a surprise for me to see you here!” There was an obvious reverence in the tone of Osaki.

The rank of Dragon was not much higher than Osaki, but this may be the rank that he couldn’t cross in his life. It’s just the strength and the status of Dragon was enough to make him flatter.

Osaki didn’t expect that when he went to arrest a criminal like Rogen, he ran into an elite from the headquarter.

That’s a coincidence.

“Many of prisoner was arrested by Rear Admirals, of course, we do that!” Dragon laughed, “After all, I’m also a marine.”

As he spoke, Dragon’s eyes looked at the pirate ship that was running away, and because of the far distance, he couldn’t see them clearly, he only saw the pirate mark on the canvas.

“They are the Sauder’s pirate, they just returned from the grand line, they are a failure pirate gang, Rear Admiral!” a casual marine saw the look of Dragon and quickly explained, “Do you want to catch them, sir!”

After hearing him, Dragon turned back and shook his head “We don’t need to waste time on them, we will arrest them in the future.”

“And now accelerate forward, we have to catch Gol-D-Rogen, can’t let him escape.”

Osaki’s eyes were very serious, he closed his legs and he immediately saluted “yes, sir!”

He has already decided, that in any case, he would listen to the Rear Admiral, because if a marine in his rank from the headquarter suddenly appeared on the East Blue, that represents that he came following to his superior orders.

Although the East Blue is currently the most powerful sea area, it still has a far lower level of strength than the pirates in the grand line and the new world.

However, at this time, Dragon came here.

Once again, he glanced at the pirate ship that was getting farther and farther, he looked back.

The World Government sent him to the East Blue to be the leader of this area.

They must focus on the sea of Gol-D-Roger! This is the toughest case for the Government.

Code-named clean up the East Blue, the leader Monkey-D-Dragon!

S.P.P Chapter 17: Getting Stronger

Gradually, the distance between pirates and the marine was getting farther and farther, and eventually turned into a black spot and disappeared on the sea.

On the pirate ship, Rogen and the pirates were relieved. It was best for them to have no trouble with these marines.

The pirate ship was calm. After 3 hours of sailing, they saw an island ahead of them. Rogen directly ordered the pirates to go over there, the ship approached the port in fifteen minutes.

“Fred, when you get there, you will be safe.”

Rogen went to Fred and said it with a smile on his face.

“Thank you, Rogen! You saved our lives.”

Fred was grateful, and behind him, most people were excited and some bowed their heads feeling ashamed.

They wanted to report Rogen to the marine, they didn’t expect that Rogen was a good guy. It was Rogen who saved them.

Most of these civilians had good intentions. They felt so guilty.

“When we get there, we will separate.”

“In the future, if I have the chance, I will see you again,” Rogen said.

After that, his heart suddenly felt a sense of urgency. He didn’t know where that feeling came from, but he was urging him to get out of there.

Moreover, he couldn’t use this pirate ship anymore.

“This kind of intuition is from Ip Man combined with Ge Nie”

“Why the hell did I felt like this?”

Rogen was very confused but he didn’t dare to ignore that feeling. Those who practice martial arts pay attention to the whim, and this feeling was necessarily harbinger of some kind of foreshadowing.

This feeling came to Rogen at the same time when he was busy talking with Fred. He just suppressed this feeling.

About an hour later, the pirates had already completed the transfer, and Rogen returned all the stolen goods to them.

Later, after the separation of Fred and Rogen, the ship started to sail and they left quickly.

“Captain, where are we going now!?”

There were only twenty pirates left on the ship, their eyes were full of fear but they couldn’t be trusted.

At that moment, the Ge Nie possession had already disappeared, but the temperament still existed, a pair of hermits, so that the pirates couldn’t see the real him.

“Sail in the opposite direction of the Loguetown.” Rogen’s eyes flashed and said softly.

Then he stopped talking to the pirates behind him and looked up at the calm sea before him.

The sea shimmered by the sun, but Rogen seems to see the hidden surges beneath the calm sea.

“It seems that this place is not that calm!”

He murmured and he suddenly shocked.

“Something wrong!”

In his mind, he suddenly flashed a marine warship that had passed by them before, and his eyes suddenly brightened.

“The two warships!”

“There must be a terrifying man on these warships!”

“Because of this, Ip Man and Ge Nie’s sensitives gave me this terrible intuition.”

After thinking about it, Rogen finally understands that. His heart was relieved. He knew the source of that feeling, so he could handle it well.

“Captain, there is an island in front of us, shall we get some supply from there?”

After three hours of sailing, the pirates came over with a look of distress.

Basically, they didn’t eat for a whole day, and they stayed with this strict captain. These pirates were really facing massive pressure all the time. In this case, their physical energy naturally consumes faster because of hunger.

“Keep sailing” Rogen just said those words coldly and he didn’t care about their state.

The pirates were annoyed by the acts of Rogen. Someone wanted to argue, but he was pulled back by his friend.

At that moment, he only cares about himself. He was checking the harvested coins after Ge Nie’s possession.

“I have got 5,600 possession coins”

After he saw his amount of possession coins, he got surprised.

When he used the Ip Man soul to defeat the greedy people in Loguetown, he only got few hundred Possession Coins, but now after defeating Sauder and some of his pirates, he got 5600 coins!

“Oh, you Ge Nie!” Rogen made a sigh, and then he starts looking at what he can obtain from Ge Nie.

“The ability: Hundred Steps Flying Sword!”

“The Rainbow Abyss Sword (Yuan Hong)!”

“The ability: The White Penetration Rainbow!”

Ge Nie had only three skills, but these abilities were more expensive than the abilities than Ip Man. Of course, that’s because there was a huge strength difference between the two men. Ge Nie was stronger than Ip Man.

After reading these three skills. “Shit, 5.600 possession coins is not enough to get those 3 skills.”

Rogen smiled wryly.

These skills were undoubtedly very powerful. At least they would make him equivalent to 20 or 30 million pirate. If he obtained these skills, he would be from the strongest pirates in the East Blue, and able to enter the Grand Line.

“Hundred Steps Flying Sword, 3500 possession coins!”

“Yuan Hong, 2000 coins”

“The White Penetration Rainbow, 3000 coins”

Rogen bit his lips with angry. He wants to earn these three skills but he didn’t have this amount of coins.

“There is no swordsman without a sword, not at all.”

“The Hundred Steps Flying Sword or The White Penetration Rainbow, I can only choose one of them.”

It was too hard for him to choose, the Hundred Steps Flying Sword was the highest swordsmanship method, and The White Penetration Rainbow was developed by Ge Nie himself, which was extremely powerful.

After hesitating for a while, Rogen chose the Hundred Steps Flying Sword and the Yuan Hong sword.

“Deduct 5500 possession coins, congratulations to the host to earn Hundred Steps Flying Sword and Yuan Hong sword!”

Just after the electronic voice said that a huge flow of information came out from the void, rushed to Rogen’s head, and emerged with his mind.

After this action, Rogen opened his eyes. In his right hand, he had a long sword. The sword was crystally clear, that was the Yuan Hong sword.

“Hundred Steps Flying Sword!”

“Instantly mastered.” Rogen murmured and his eyes burst forth by the bright sword.

This was the first time he learned a skill given by the possession system and he also discovered the real power of the system. He had a good mood that’s what helped him learn it in an instant.

However, this kind of sword technique must be trained by thousands of times before he can learn it. But, by the power of the system, he mastered it in a second.

“Unfortunately, I still not that strong! At this time with my physical condition and this amazing sword, I can only beat 15 million pirates”

S.P.P Chapter 18: A NEW SHIP

This was just a rough judgment of Rogen. It was not certain how much strength could be expected in a fight.

After all, he didn’t engage in many battles in his whole life.

There was a lack of combat experience, and all the previous battles, he was attached to the others person’s souls, with their strength and their own abilities. They carried out these battles. There must be a huge difference.

He slowly pulls out the Yuan Hong sword and kept looking at it, it was clear like a crystal, and its edge was very sharp. Rogen’s eyes were blooming in the bright light coming from the sword. Then he gently sheathed the blade. It was a very calm moment.

Rogen went toward the warehouse of the ship, he was looking for the treasure.

The pirate’s warehouse was in the basement under the deck. so he walked through it and lighted the candlelight and looked around.

However, the scene that he saw made him frown.

“That’s it!”

He thought that the Sauder was a robber, an evil pirate, who had a great treasure. But he didn’t find that much. There were only two or three piles of gold. their price was probably five or six hundred thousand.

He stepped onto the deck and summoned a pirate.

“Why is there little treasure in the basement? Where is the rest?”

He said that and his right hand pressed the hilt, also his eyes had a cold light, which made the pirate in front of him very scared.

“When we entered to the grand line, we got robbed by other pirates”

“And when we got back to the East Blue we attacked some small pirates and robbed them!”

The pirates were scared and jumped to hide.

Rogen loosened the hilt, he was upset, and he didn’t expect a bad luck like that.

He returned to the warehouse and put all the treasure he found into a black package and then he carried it on his back. The package wasn’t big, but because it was mostly metal, it became a bit heavy.

After returning to the deck, he put the parcel beside him and sat down.

“Keep sailing, don’t talk.”

A pirate next to Rogen just swallowed his word back into his throat.

The pirate ship has been sailing for three days and almost came to the most remote place in the East blue. Rogen just stood up.

“Get close to that island!”

He pointed to a small island in front of him.

The pirates were overjoyed. They didn’t eat for three days, also their captain’s killer ordered them to never stop sailing.

After a while, the ship got near that island.

When the pirates were about to disembark, Rogen stared coldly at them again.

“Get out of Here now!”

“Besides, don’t reveal my location to anyone!”

The hungry pirates glimpsed, and some of them were furious and were about to scream, but their friend pulled them back and covered their mouths.

“Hush, don’t talk, I just saw another island not far from here, let’s go there!”

“If we offend this guy, he will kill us!”

That man was stunned and didn’t dare to talk when he saw that sword in Rogen’s hand had been squirted for half an inch. They immediately shrank and swallowed their angry words into their mouths.

“Rest assured, Captain, we’ll keep silent!”

“Let’s leave right now!”

The pirates were very happy. They were free! They immediately drove the pirate ship away from there.

Rogen stood on the coast and kept watching the pirate ship quietly until it disappeared. Then he turned and walked toward the island.

“Here, the feeling of danger has almost disappeared.”

“But, it still exists.”

“When I learned the Hundred Steps Flying Sword, this dangerous feeling dropped by 30%, and now after three days of sailing, it decreased by 40% more.”

“Now, when I get here, this dangerous instinct is only 30%”

As soon as he saw a village, Rogen went toward it.

The island wasn’t big, there was only one street, behind him there was an endless sea, and in front of him, there were the rolling hills of the village.

The first thing that made Rogen came to this island was to find someone to exchange some of the treasure and get 100.000 Belly. The system doesn’t recognize the treasure, only recognizes Belly, which made him very helpless. Also, if he will go back to sail, he will need some money. Fortunately, people in the village think that gold is more valuable than paper money.

The second thing is to find a bar and start eating. The pirates didn’t eat for three days, but he actually did.

After having a big meal in the bar, he found a hotel and slept in it.

When he opened his eyes the next day, it was already afternoon.

“Now, it’s time to find a boat” as soon as he left the hotel, Rogen began to ask the villagers which ships were the best to sail for a long time.

“Nautical ships? Are you going to travel?”

“If you want to travel far, you have to avoid fishing boats. At least we have a sailboat.”

The chief of the village thought about it and said slowly.

“Yes, I need a boat that can sail for a long time.” Rogen nodded.

“So, there’s only Roth’s family, I remember that they had a sailing boat. but, it seems that they didn’t use it for many years” The chief wanted to help Rogen.

“Thank you chief!”

Finally, Rogen walked toward Roth’s house.

This family was obviously the richest family in the village, walls surrounded their house, and the yard was about five hundred square meters. It was a beautiful garden with a path made of bluestone, and the best thing was the house, it was a three-story villa.

When he entered the house, he found Roth and told him why he came to his house.

“Do you want my family’s sailboat?” Roth looked at Rogen with a strange look.

“Yes, my ship is broken, and I came here yesterday!” Rogen nodded.

“Seeing you with a sword, made me wandering!? You are not a pirate and not a marine. Are you a pirate hunter!?” Roth asked curiously.

Rogen’s eyes flashed and he smiled: “Yes, I’m a pirate hunter, the last time I met a strong pirate, he destroyed my boat and I hardly escaped from him.”

“Pirate Hunter is not a safe job!” Roth sighed and said, “Well, I’ll sell it to you and I won’t ask for a lot of money, 200.000 is enough!”

“At the time, my father spent 700.000 to build it, the keel of that boat is very strong and its durability is absolutely reliable.”

“Just after the death of my father, there was no one in my family who could sail with it.”

Rogen nodded, 200,000 ships, it was indeed very cheap.

“Ok, where is the boat?”

“It’s in the small port behind the island. No one used it for a long time. but I often send workers to repair it. After all, my father gave it to me.”

S.P.P Chapter 19: The Dragon Root

“After all these years, it didn’t change at all.”

Roth said that to Rogen while he led him to the small port.

After a few minutes, they came to the port.

The port is actually only one side of the island, but the island shape leads to an inland bay near the sea. At that moment, the ship was quietly anchored in the bay.

Rogen looked at the ship from the distance, showing a trace of satisfaction in his eyes.

From the outside, Roth didn’t lie to deceive him. The ship’s canvas and contour were intact, and there was no accumulation of dust, proved that it hasn’t used for a long time. On the contrary, it looks neat and clean, as if it was a new ship that had never been used before.

The shape of the ship looked very interesting because the structure was concentrated in the middle of the boat.

At the front of the bow, there was a sculpture of a dragon leaping.

“The dragon was added by my father. The ship called the root of the Dragon.” Roth said slowly.

“Wizz.” (Whistle SFX)

Roth blew a whistle to the workers on the ship.

The ship in the distance turned around and came towards them smashing the surface of the water.

“Here it is, goes and take a closer look.”

Rogen nodded. When the ship approached, he discovered that it wasn’t that big. It was about 20 meters long. However, the draft was very heavy, and it appears to be thick and stable on the surface of the water. It was difficult to feel the tremor on the board.

“Root’s material made of the silk wood Nanmu from the four seas. The Nanmu produced in the bottom of the sea and it’s a very strong wood. It has been in the sea for a long time, which makes him more tenacious.” Roth briefly introduced.

Rogen nodded and followed Roth to look around. He picked a few places and knocked them to see the quality of the wood. But all of them made a strong sound.

He didn’t know much about the ships. His brother Roger was actually a very good guy who knows a lot about the history of the world and all walks of life. This affected him, in addition to the martial arts, some people expected him to go beyond Roger’s way.

After half an hour, the two discussed the price. The ship was eventually sold for 200,000 Belly, but Rogen had no cash, so they exchanged some of the treasure with equal value.

Both of them had achieved the desired goals, so they were all very satisfied. Roth was pleased to invite Rogen for a meal so he readily agreed.

In the afternoon, Rogen left the place. After buying some necessities and enough food for 5 months, he went to the Dragon Root.

Rogen looked at the boat in front of him with a big smile.

This ship wasn’t big, but in the future, it may be his home. He has a big bounty on his head so he could not stay in one place for a long time. From then on, he could only live the days of wandering around.

The next day, Rogen drove the boat slowly away from the island.

Just two days before he left the island, the Sauder’s pirate ship came to a small island.

The twenty remaining pirates were starving. They rushed to the restaurant on the island and threatened the shopkeeper to kill him if they didn’t give them a lot of food.

“Give us all the food, or we will kill you all!”

The pirates were screaming with a fierce voice at the waiters and the owner.

The food came up quickly, and they devoured the food.

After the satiated meal, the pirates had a long sigh of relief and a satisfied look appeared on their faces.

“Oh, that’s so good!”

“That asshole, we didn’t eat for days, we almost starved to death.”

“Next time when we see that bastard, we must kill him!”

The pirates complained, but there was still a look of panic in their eyes, so it was just for a vent. They were not willing to meet that kid again in their lives.

Just after they complained, when they were in the middle through their meal. Suddenly a young man said quietly.

“Where’s that bastard you were talking about?”

“Hmmm!?”

The Pirates woke up abruptly and turned to see the tough young man.

That man was wearing a black robe covering his body and face. His voice was low and serious. There was some mysterious atmosphere.

“Who are you?” They shouted.

They didn’t dare to talk about Rogen, he threatened them if they said anything about him, he will kill them all.

“Who am I?”

The young man in the black robe burst out laughing. He did not answer the question of these pirates but said that with a low voice.

“Not with you, it’s a very cautious person, this boy is different from the others. He seems to be a very smart guy.”

As he followed, he stood up slowly, at that moment, the pirates discovered that his height was more than two meters, burly and extremely oppressive.

The man took the robe off his head and exposed a red tattoo.

“I’m the Rear admiral Monkey D Dragon!”

He said with Courteous voice. However, the faces of the pirates changed, and their long swords, which had just been picked up, fell to the ground.

After a second, the Marines, which already prepared an ambush outside rushed in and pointed their guns at the pirates.

In fact, on that day, Rogen escaped from Dragon, and the latter didn’t know till he came to the position of the merchant ship and saw it sink.

Recalling the previous scene, he immediately remembered the Sauder’s pirates.

It was difficult for the casual marines to understand that, but in this case when a high-rank marine with them, it was easy. It was only couples of hours and they started following the Sauder’s pirate ship.

After a short inquiry, Dragon’s eyes flashed then smiled.

“That’s it, Rogen is on the island right now, and very close to here.”

“Yes, Rear Admiral!” The pirates said.

“Rear Admiral Dragon, do you want us to start looking for him immediately?” Osaki asked.

“Ha ha.”

Dragon smiled and his eyes showed a wise light.

“No, that kid, I’m afraid he has already run away.”

“What a kid, Rogen!”

S.P.P Chapter 20: The Last Voice

When Dragon caught Sauder’s pirates, Rogen had already left the island with his new ship.

“At this time, I think that the marine has caught those weak pirates, huh!”

The danger instinct has disappeared, and Rogen’s face finally showed a smile.

He was with Sauder’s pirates on their ship, then he landed on the island and let the pirates go. Actually, he did that to attract the eyes of the marine toward Sauder’s ship. In this case, he gave himself a chance to escape the marine. Rogen was not stupid. His whereabouts have been known by the marine, and naturally, he couldn’t escape from them easily.

Under such circumstances, if he stayed on the Sauder’s ship, sooner or later he would be caught. He didn’t know who he would face from the marines, but it seems that Rogen knew there was a person from them who had a magnificent strength and could easily defeat him.

Moreover, the warning in his heart has never disappeared, which proves that his guess was correct.

Until then, that intuition disappeared, and Rogen finally breathed a sigh of relief.

Rogen stood at the front end of the ship and he was looking at the calm sea. Then his eyes flashed.

“What should I do next?”

Rogen was puzzled, he ran away from the Loguetown, then he suffered a bad injury cause of the fight with the Vice Admirals, then Hina rescued him, also he eliminated the Sauder with some of his pirates, and now. In a short period of time, everything he had experienced was far exceeded than what he has experienced in his 16 years of life. This kind of life wasn’t usual for Rogen, it was very stimulating, so that made Rogen doesn’t know if he should be excited or afraid.

After a half an hour, Rogen was immersed in this exciting and terrified thinking. After a long time, he raised his head and showed a smirk.

“I have to admit that this feeling is really amazing!”

He laughed, then he began to think about his future.

“If I remember correctly, my brother Roger will soon have a baby!”

“And now I have the strength to protect myself. And with this possession system, even if it is a big consumer, it gave me a great power. It’s a very powerful system.”

The boat was slowly going forward, and after an hour, Rogen heard a noisy coming for the front.

“Again? Are these pirates?”

Rogen frowned and looked at the chaotic scene ahead of him. He saw two ships in front of him fighting fiercely. One of the ships had a flag with a skull on it.

“This era caused by Roger, the Pirates era. Which made the sea filled with greedy, shameless and vicious people!”

“These guys are real garbage!”

Because of this, Rogen was more disgusted to become a pirate. All the pirates he saw, except Roger, were scums and murders. They had no moral bottom line. They are the worst.

“I will become a pirate hunter, then I’ll destroy these disgusting pirates and I’ll clear the world from them.”

“Roger’s son, and his wife, I must save them!”

It appeared in front of him Roger figure smiling, he couldn’t help but smile.

Roger was a great brother to him, because of the difference in age between them, Roger is more indulgent to him, they had the same blood, and they were true brothers.

After a while, Rogen approached the chaotic situation ahead.

He grabbed the Yuan Hong sword with his right hand with deadly eyes, and then he took out a mask.

When he was on the island, he asked the master of the island to make him this mask. It’s the mask of Wukong The Monkey King.

The monkey king mask, a black robe, that’s how Rogen looked at that moment.

“It’s really disgusting to see people like them!”

The war between the two ships was very fierce and the blood scattered from both sides.

All of a sudden, a strange voice came over.

The pirates immediately were frightened, then they turned their heads, especially the woman who led the pirate, she was holding a machete, and immediately saw where that voice came from.

A small ship, with someone on the front of it, who wore a black robe and a monkey mask.

“Get out of the way, I don’t have time to deal with you!” Stella yelled.

“The three million reward, Stella. You didn’t have time to deal with me, but I have time to destroy you!’

Rogen took out the rewards papers and said with a chuckle.

“You are a bounty hunter!!?” Stella’s face changed

“You got it right, and the reward is on your head!”

His face suddenly turned cold, Rogen bent his knees, and then he jumped from his ship and in an instant entered the crowd.

Stella was fierce. She waved to her pirates. “Cut him to death for me!”

Immediately, a dozen of pirates ran toward Rogen with their weapons.

As soon as he saw them, his eyes shrank then he leaned forward slightly and muttered.

“I will pass through this road ahead! I’m invincible!”

“You are on my way, so you have to die!”

His voice suddenly became ferocious, then he jumped with incredible speed, leaving a stream of light in his place. He shuttled across over a dozen pirates like electricity.

“Ouuh”

A gust of wind appeared, these Pirates who were rushing toward Rogen, they were shocked and afraid.

“Puff!”

A large amount of blood spilled out and dyed the deck red. More than a dozen pirates fell to the ground without any movement.

“Wow!”

Such a crisp and fierce sword technique stunned all the people present.

They were looking at Rogen. Their eyes were full of horror. The fighters on the civilian ship had a sigh of relief.

“You. Who are you?” Stella shouted with fear in her eyes.

Such swordsmanship has already surpassed her a lot.

“If you want my name, I can tell you!”

Rogen said softly while he was stepping forward, slowly moving, and his long sword was leaning to the ground.

“Remember the last voice you heard in your life!”

“Huh, my name!”

With a leap, Rogen rushed toward Stella and stopped in front of her. She wasn’t even able to react and her face became extremely alarmed.

“Is…!”

When Rogen turned the Yuan Hong sword, the bright and beautiful rainbow sword glowed and a burst of crisp sound came out.

“Hyuu!”

Cutting the air, the tip of the sword turned and moved toward Stella’s neck.

“The sword saint, Ge Nie!”

“Puff!”

Blood spurted out, and her big head burst into the sky.

After that, Rogen stepped in and came to the remaining pirates. The long sword swept around and start cutting everyone, “puff, puff…!”

After two minutes, Rogen smashed this pirate group easily.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

291K 6.6K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

92.7K 2.1K 37
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
782K 36.7K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
115K 4.1K 83
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...