Checkmate (BuckyBarnes x OC)

By totem665

It's been a long time since Katrina Kasparov lived a life outside agencies and instituitions that used her as... More

Redhead
She's Hydra
10 Years
Torn
Remembrance
Trust
Back At The Beginning
New Game
Luxury Life
Sensation
Made of Fears
Modifications
Friends are Family
Last Day
Strucker
Departure
Whiskey, Whiskey, Whiskey
All Talk
Forward to the Past
Bits and Pieces
Family Reunion
Normality
Daymare
Bad and Worse
Saviour of the Day
Fugitives
What is Love to Us
Surviving
Sea Swim
POVs
Now We Live
Ups and Downs
Davino Flamboyant
Bit of Mischief
Origin Story
Quiet Before the Storm
Moment of Weakness
The Storm
Out of the Shadows
Recovery
Checkmate
Edit
Edit 2
Edit 3
Edit 4 - rankings
Edit 5 - new book announcement

A/N

1.8K 28 3
By totem665

Oooooookaaaaaaay. My first story is finally wrapped up with a little red bow on top and I couldn't be more satisfied with it. Seriously, I've put so much effort in it and I'm so glad to announce that it's done since I've never actually completed a story before.

I've left an open ending because I don't know if I'll start a sequel but for now I'll just leave it be as it is. Keep your eyes open, you never know when this totem will randomly post the second part (if ever)!

I am currently working on Strawberry Fields, a fanfic written about a youtuber named Adam Ortiz or otherwise known as Somethingelseyt. He owns an animation channel that I've been following for two years now and I recently started a fanfic for my man so go check it out if you're interested! It's definitely not as dark and action filled as this book was and I started it purely out of boredom, but I'd still appreciate your support!

I love you all! Please vote and comment if you'd like a sequel!

As always, totem665

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.9K 1.2K 33
This is a new version of my Winter Soldiers book, I'm hoping to write this one longer with more detail. (Pretend your right arm is the metal one lol...
364K 5.5K 64
This book is a continuation of the previous one.. literally starting right where the other one left off!! Self-insert 🥰 You are a former Black Widow...
20.3K 629 59
*CURRENTLY BEING EDITED - EDITED CHAPTERS HAVE THE NUMBER WRITTEN WITH NO NUMBERS* When Tony first met Grace, she had just climbed out of a cryogenic...
175K 7.8K 147
*Complete* A Marvel Cinematic Universe FanFiction While the Winter Soldier was a ghost story, Nadine Ryker is a ghost. She's The Ghost. Her past is a...