Different Perspectives [compl...

Od lxnicelle

People have different views of the world, but would she be able to find someone that will look at it the same... Více

o n e - t h o u g h t s
t w o - s u m m e r
t h r e e - m o r n i n g s
f o u r - a u d i t i o n s
s i x - n i g h t o u t
s e v e n - o o p s
e i g h t - h o b o s
n i n e - d o u b t s
t e n - l i g h t s
l a t e
d i f f e r e n t
s n e a k y
d e c i s i o n s
a p o l o g i e s
m e m o r y
c o n t e m p l a t i o n
f r i e n d s
b l o s s o m
m a y h e m
s t i f f
t a l k s
i s o l a t i o n
u n i n v i t e d
a c c u s a t i o n s
g l a m o u r
p r e t e n s e
m i s u n d e r s t a n d i n g s
r u m o r s
a d m i t t a n c e
r e v e l a t i o n
e p i l o g u e
author's note!!

f i v e - c o f f e e

712 24 3
Od lxnicelle

| taissa's pov |

i entered the coffee shop and i was greeted with smiles and hellos. i ordered the usual. cappuccino.

"it'll be ready in a few." i looked at her tag. betty.

i just smiled and nodded.

i sat down on the very back table and wondered how could a warm and cozy coffee shop be so empty. i brought my journal out and continued writing from where i left off.

exhausted is an understatement. sitting in a closed-window theatre was suffocating. it nearly sucked the life out of me.

"ms. taissa, your cappuccino is ready."

i put my pen down and walked to the register. i picked up my order and said thank you.

wait where was i. oh yeah. i sipped my warm cappuccino, picked up my pen, and went back to writing.

a mysterious boy, however, made it all worth it. kyle. he made me feel something i've never felt before. there was just something about him that pulls me in.

i sipped my cappuccino and turned a page. i tried to draw his eyes. his dark chocolate eyes. i'm not an artist, so don't expect picasso-like details.

i put my headphones in and let my inner self drift to a different place.

|||

| kyle's pov |

"wanna come down to the coffee shop and grab something to drink?" i offered as we entered the hotel room.

the room was quite small, but two beds were there so we shouldn't be complaining. the view outside the window was just breathtaking. you can see the beach from here and right now the sun was ready to rest. the hint of orange on the skyline just blends in with the blue and purple. it was absolutely jawdropping.

evan let out a sigh and flopped down on the the bed near the windows. ugh. i wanted that bed.

"i can't. i'm tired."

i was going to bribe him in, but i heard snores after his reply. i chuckled and grabbed my wallet and sketchbook from my bag.

|||

i entered the little coffee shop and saw it was empty. well except for the one in the very back. there was a journal and an unfinished cup of cappuccino on the table.

"goodafternoon. what can i get you?"

i ordered my usual. dark coffee.

i once offered evan to taste it. he did drink it, but after that he threw up. i smiled from the memory.

"it'll be ready in two minutes." she smiled.

i just stood there awkwardly waiting for my coffee.

"here you go." she handed me the coffee and winked. ok?

i was walking towards the back row, but then my phone started to ring. ugh where is it. i tried to look for it while holding my coffee and sketchbook in one hand. i got so frustrated when i found it in my back pocket.

ugh. evan.

"what do you want?" i snapped.

"where are you?" he asks.

"at the coffee shop across the street. i thought you were asleep?"

"well i was, but then i fell off the bed."

i laughed. i could visualize evan falling off the bed in slow motion.

i started walking towards the table i chose, but then someone bumped into me, causing me to spill the hot beverage on my sketchbook and crotch. i yelped in pain.

"oh my god. i'm so sor-" she paused, "k-kyle?" she stuttered.

she stared deep into my soul and it's making the burning sensation on my skin feel like thin air. when she noticed me staring at her red cheeks, she tore her gaze off my eyes and the pain came rushing back in.

she tried her best to dry myself and my sketchbook up using tissues, but didn't really wipe the part where the coffee was literally poured on, though i couldn't care less at the moment. i didn't care how uncomfortable it was for me to have a wet area on my crotch. all i cared about was the feeling i was getting everytime her soft fingers make contact with my skin. i saw a hint of red on her cheeks, she looks so cute when she blushes.

|||

we sat down on her table and i could see guilt in her eyes as she flips page after page of my soaked sketchbook. she avoided my eyes by looking down at her cold cappuccino. she sighed and opened her moist lips.

"i just ruined your works of art. i'm so..i'm so sorry, kyle."

"don't be."

she looked up and our eyes met. i felt my cheeks heating up and it somehow made her smile, but it eventually faded.

"how can you possibly forgive me after this?" she said while lifting up the coffee scented book. she looked down again, avoiding my gaze.

i shook my head and let out a light chuckle.

"it's ok, taissa. i'll just start over again." our eyes met each other's presence again, "i need your help though." this startled her.

"i can't draw kyle. if it was a life or death situation, i'd be dead in a second." she snorted and it made me smile.

"no, i just need you." she furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. "because you are the model that the gods put together. the piece of art that was meant to stay in the heavens above. the epitome of perfection. the prime example of flawlessness. i need you, taissa."

wow, big words.

i could sense the awkward atmosphere getting thicker and i mentally slapped myself.

"i..i don't know kyle. my face is average. i don't have any "special" features." she air quoted. "besides, you can just search up "brunette girl with brown eyes" and i'm pretty sure you'll find someone that looks exactly like me, or even better." she chuckled.

i ignored her criticisms about herself and gave her puppy dog eyes, "please?" no one can resist this. i thought to myself.

she tried to look away, but i followed her gaze.

"ugh. fine." she sighed in defeat.

i jumped from my seat and gave her a hug. she hugged me back and it honestly gave me chills. when we finally pulled away from each other, a smile was plastered on her lips.

"i'll meet you here tomorrow morning, if it's ok with you?" i asked.

"yeah, sure. what time though?."

"9:30?"

"9:30 it is." she said as she stood up and started to gather her things.

she walked to the cashier and ordered coffee. dark coffee.

"your coffee's on the way." she said before turning her heels on me. "see you tomorrow." the door shut close and i felt empty for some reason. i shook it off though.

|||

| evan's pov |

i might as well get some coffee from the cheap looking coffee shop across the street.

i dragged myself out of bed and grabbed my wallet. i walked inside the elevator. it was surprisingly empty. i pulled my phone out and dialed kyle's number. he didn't answer on the first two rings, but he eventually did.

"what do you want?" he snapped.

did his chill left him forreal?

"where are you?" i asked.

"at the coffee shop across the street. i thought you were asleep?"

"well i was, but then i fell off the bed."

i heard him laugh. asshole

i hung up and ran on the other side of the road. by run i mean heavily and lazily dragging my body.

when i got there i saw him staring into taissa's eyes and it made her blush. well that hurt like a bitch. the jealousy inside of me sparked up and it made me turn my heel on them.

i walked straight back to our hotel room and banged the door close.

|||

A/N: ok for some reason i couldn't stop writing. haha. i'm sorry.

11/01/2014

- lani

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

174K 4.5K 28
" Your Pregnant" HOLY FUCKING SHIT. . . . So what happens when a drunken one night stand with her twin sisters fiancé gets her one in a million. Her...
76.7K 1.5K 25
Is it possible to fall in love this fast? This deep? Is it right to make a guy twist all the plans you made for your life?
11.8K 202 7
(Y/N) had lost the loves of her life to the same person. She wasn't mad, she was just disappointed in herself. Why couldn't she be like her...?
13K 481 29
A 23 year old girl that watches Caleb Finn a lot has a blur between reality and fantasy. She thinks that this would never happen... Will the fantasy...