Fictober 2019!

By snip-snap-the-bat

Yes I'm aware it's December. These were not written in the order that they were supposed to so authors notes... More

The prompts!
1) Leaves ~ Snily
2) Blankets ~ Hedric
3) Moonlight ~ Dramione
4) Fire ~ Hinny
5) Sweater ~ Drarry
6) Tranquil ~ Nuna
7) Stars/night sky ~ Linny
8) Warm Mugs ~ Wolfstar
9) Magic ~ Severitus
10) Forest ~ Lansy
11) Wings ~ Snirius
12) Pumpkins ~ Harry + Weasley family
13) Reptiles ~ Tomarry
14) Books ~ Harmione
15) Pyjamas ~ Dumbledore/Tom Riddle
16) Enchanted ~ Grindeldore
17) Ring ~ Snarcissa
18) A Bridge ~ Snagrid
19) Swing ~ Tom Riddle&Ginny Weasley
20) Movie Night ~ Snamione
21) Thunder Storms ~ Snaco
22) Soft ~ Snarry
23) Baking ~ Snon
24) Apples ~ Snucius
25) Animals/Creatures/Beasts ~ Snupin
26) Love/Heartbreak ~ Dron
27) Candy/Sweets ~ Pansmione
28) Haunted/Paranormal ~ Hogwarts ghosts
29) Party ~ Tom Riddle/Severus Snape
30) Haunted house/cemetery ~ Bleville

31) Halloween ~ Rarry

140 7 0
By snip-snap-the-bat

Harry hated Halloween. It reminded him of everything bad and evil, his parents death. People celebrated it, and praised him for everything he did on that Halloween night. He wished they didn't, because he didn't do anything.

Ron didn't really understand how Harry felt, but he knew it was in no way shape or form good. He loved Harry, and seeing him curled up and crying was not something he enjoyed. This year was particularly bad as people had already upset him quite a bit, praising Harry for the defeat of the dark lord.

Ron had tried his hardest to keep people away from Harry, but it had worked to no avail. Malfoy had caused the current situation however, and had yelled something about Harry being ungrateful for his shoe lickers, and Harry had snapped.

"Well, Malfoy, it was the night my parents were murdered, too. Forgive me for not being joyful, but you wouldn't know, would you? Perfect little Malfoy, with his daddy there to protect him from the world. You don't know pain! People are celebrating the day if my parents death and expecting me to be happy about it. I'll murder your parents and then celebrate that day every year and rub it into your fucking face. You can shipped off to live in an abusive household for thirteen years, why don't you! How would that feel?"

Harry was dragged away by Ron, and Malfoy was left steaming, no doubt on the look out for Snape.

Now, however, Harry was left sobbing in his bed and there was nothing Ron could do for him.

Ron climbed in with him, and they cuddled. Harry cried into his best friend's shoulder, and Ron kissed atop his head.

Harry suddenly looked up and crashed his lips against Ron's. "Halloween is awful. I want to have at least one good memory come from it." He whispered softly, and the two made love.

Ron really hoped it wasn't a one time thing, his lips were bruised and his hair was messy, but best of all, Harry fell asleep with a content look on his face, cuddled up with his new boyfriend.

---
This is a mess. Sincerely, garbage baby.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

567K 8.7K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
929K 21.4K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
9.9M 501K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...