BOOK TWO | bellamy blake imag...

By surelynottoday

in which i post my favorite imagines from tumblr and some of my own More

1.ill be waiting
2. koda part one (au)
3. heartbeat
4. get well soon
5. never once
6. burning up
7. words fail
8. stranger
9. amnesia
10. bait
11. run from me (au)
12. is this love
13. opalescent
14. cat and mouse
15. hurts like hell
16. nightmares
17. meet again
19. say it first
20. shut up
21. a friend
22. trouble
23. smuggled love
24. time part one (au)
25. heartbreaker
26. time part two (au)
27. my name on your lips
28. time part three (au)
29. sides
30. bloodbag part one
31. extraction
32. cat and mouse part two
33. bloodbag part two
34. i forgive you
35. nature boy
36. the first move
37. class
38. the new tribe
39. trust
40. hollow
41. clumsy and cute
42. flowering
43. bleeding love
44. im here for you
45. city of light
46. bleeding love part two
47. too close
48. day off (au)
49. just friends
50. bottom of the river

18. closer

2.2K 31 0
By surelynottoday

STORY CREATED BY octavia-marie-blake

Bellamy squints his eyes, wondering if it's really you. It's been four years since he's even heard your voice. It's been ages since he's even thought of you.
He hasn't even received a text or let alone a call from you but right now, right before his eyes, you're here.

You're with some of your friends, clearly having some sort of girls night. Bellamy watches as you stand and he catches a glimpse of the most beautiful red dress he's ever seen you wear.

He knows he shouldn't be staring but he can't stop. When you glance around the room, he makes sure he's looking elsewhere, quickly turning to Murphy.

"Dude." He mutters, putting on a small smile as if he wasn't just staring.

"What?" Murphy wonders, giving Bellamy his usual unimpressed gaze.

"Y/N's here."

"What?" He repeats, this time with more shock and amusement. Bellamy frowns at the shorter boy, wondering why he seems so excited that you're here. "Where?"

"At the bar." Bellamy nods towards you slightly, not knowing you're looking at him, trying to figure out if it's him or not, "But don't be obvious- oh jesus christ, Murphy."

Murphy steps away from Bellamy, moving his head completely around him so that he can see you. His eyes come into direct contact with yours and Bellamy wishes that he had just stayed home tonight.

"Did she see you?" Bellamy wonders, his eyes and chest full of fear.

Murphy pauses, his eyes still on you as he nods his head slightly as a way of greeting you from across the room. "...Probably/"

"Are you sure?" Bellamy replies, trying to gauge Murphy's facial expression without having to turn around to look at you.

"Pretty sure." He states, his eyes moving around the room as they follow you, "Because she's coming over here."

That just about makes Bellamy's heart sink into the pit of his stomach, making him almost drop his drink onto the floor of the bar. He can't believe this is happening to him.

All he wanted was to go out with his friends - half of which have disappeared during the night - and have a good time. Bellamy didn't think you still came to this bar.

When the two of you dated, a weird but good thing happened. All your friends had became one group. And this bar is where you all hung out. Bellamy can't name all the funny moments, laughable jokes, and amazing nights that you all shared. All he remembers is that him, Murphy, you, Raven, and Clarke were the ones who were there.

Right now that seems so long ago. Four years can change a lot.

He has no more time to freak out or prepare because you're here, standing in front of him with that smile that you wear so well. "Murphy?" You ask in bewilderment, not noticing how Bellamy quickly finishes his drink. "It is you."

"Y/N." Murphy smirks, looking between you and Bellamy, "Fancy seeing you here."

"Same goes." You reply, giving him a smile before your eyes dart to Bellamy, who looks extremely awkward as he stares at the floor. "Hi, Bellamy." You greet, just as awkwardly, hoping he surely can't be mad over you breaking up with him four years ago.

He looks up at you, raising a hand as he waves idly. You hold back a laugh. He's just as you remember him, kinda awkward but just the way you like him.

"What he means to say is, you look beautiful. Would you like a drink?" Murphy replies on behalf of Bellamy, almost like he can read his best friends mind.

Bellamy looks at Murphy with a questioning gaze to which the cheeky boy ignores as he looks to you. "Oh, okay. I would love that." You smile at Bellamy, making his heart speed up.

Scratching the back of his neck, Bellamy lets out a breathy laugh. "Lovely." He states, turning to the bar and catching a breath.

"Well, I'll be heading off. Clarke's here too, I'm guessing." Murphy wonders, already knowing Clarke and Raven are watching from across the room.

When you nod, Murphy smiles and makes his way to them, ready to have a big catch up after only texting and barely meeting up over the course of four years.

Bellamy turns back to you, giving you a smile but not looking into your eyes. It's like there's unresolved tension and you can feel it too. "I know Murphy said I'd buy you a drink but I'm literally broke as fuck." He announces truthfully, making you burst out laughing, "All I can offer you is my presence."

"That's good enough for me." Smiling up at him you nod, wishing you could give him a hug or hold his hand like you used to. You just wish the two of you were closer.

"So," he begins with a smile, starting a conversation that becomes a blur of words, "Where have you been this whole time?"

Bellamy fumbles with his car keys, squinting his eyes in the dark of the parking lot. "It's cold." You whine out loud, walking beside him as you reach his car.

He laughs, smiling to himself as he shakily unlocks the car. "You always did run cold." He observes, remembering how much you hate winter.

"Hm." You agree, resting your head on his shoulder making him pause to look down at you, "But you were always there to keep me warm."

Bellamy smiles slightly, knowing how much of an opposite he is when it comes to that. You were always cold yet he was always, always burning warm. Wrapping his arm around you lovingly, there's nothing else on his mind except you.

He can't begin to tell you about how much he's missed you. And you can't imagine why you left him, you were insane. Pressing the button, Bellamy unlocks the car and opens the door for you to step in.

"I can't drive you like this, I'll call an uber." He mumbles, closing the door and stepping around to the side with his phone pressed to his ear. Sitting in the car, he turns the heater on for you. "Hopefully you don't freeze to death." He muses, leaning his arm against the steering wheel.

"Would be kinda hard to get rid of my body, huh?" You joke back, watching him grin. He shrugs, nodding slightly. You can't take your eyes off of him, wishing you could. Bellamy isn't yours anymore.

"What're you thinking about?" He wonders out loud, wanting to know the thoughts going on in your head.

"You," you admit honestly, making his eyes widen a little, "you look as good as the day I met you." You know it's not the alcohol running through your system but your own thoughts that are driving you wild.

Bellamy smiles gently, a nice, comfortingly warm smile. The kind that makes you want to fall in love with him all over again. The silence of a 3am night surrounding the two of you.

"Y/N," he begins with his voice nervous and almost pleading, "I really want to kiss you."

With that, you waste no time in leaning over towards him and planting your lips on his thick ones. Bellamy lets out a surprised sound but moves his tongue against yours fairy quickly.

Your eyes are closed as you take pleasure in the feeling of his breath hitting your mouth and his tongue pressing onto your lips. Bellamy pulls back a bit but keeps the closeness between the two of you. "The back," he breathes, "let's go to the back."

You move back into your seat, looking at Bellamy with amusement as he steps over the middle compartment and into the back seats. He holds his hand out for you to follow and you take it.

When you're over it, you hold Bellamy's hand as you sit to straddle his legs. His eyes are wide and eager as you place on leg on either side of his hips. Leaning down, you let your hair fall onto his shoulders as you kiss him once again.

The feeling of it will never get old, just like the two of you. At this moment, you feel as though you're never getting older. Even though you're on top of him, you don't feel close enough.

"Baby," you whisper, pressing your lips to his ear, "pull me closer. I want to be close to you."

He almost lets out a growl of some sort, quickly wrapping his arms around you to pull you against his chest. Bellamy begins to kiss your neck, thrusting his hips up and humping you slightly as he gets lost.

You let out a moan as he gives you a hickey and then kisses your neck sweetly. "Fuck," you hiss as he licks the bottom of your earlobe, "I've missed you, Bell."

Bellamy hums against your now warm skin, "I've missed you a thousand times more, baby." He pulls back, letting go of you so that he can look at you.

You both pause to admire one another in the back of Bellamy's rover with the only light coming from the bright blue dashboard and the limited streetlights outside. Bellamy's thankful for whatever higher power brought you to him tonight, and now that he has you close he doesn't plan on letting you go.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.3K 2.1K 36
and from the chaos of there souls flowed beauty bellamy blake imagines!
211K 4.1K 29
Imagines and One Shots for all The 100 characters
3K 54 8
A lamb to the slaughter. THE 100 / BELLAMY BLAKE heartachelove2022
17.5K 427 36
๐…๐ˆ๐‘๐„ ๐Ž๐ ๐…๐ˆ๐‘๐„ - โ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ž๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ข๐™šโž โ๐™ค๐™› ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š, ๐™ž ๐™˜๐™–๐™ง๐™šโž โœซโœซโœซ bellamy blake x fem!oc the 10...