SUGAR

Oleh Ayeyou_Kma

18 year old Sugar was evicted from her home with nowhere to go. Sugar's best friend Kyra offers to take her i... Lebih Banyak

One
Two
Three
Three (Filler)
Four
Q&A.
Five
Six
Seven
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Fifteen (Filler)
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty (Filler chapter)
Twenty One
Twenty-Two
Twenty Two (Filler)
Twenty-Three
Twenty Three (Filler)
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Epilogue

Eight

19.8K 1K 546
Oleh Ayeyou_Kma

Anthony "Ant" Watts

"You gone let me come with you?" Kyra kneeled on the floor of my room looking up to me as she tapped the head of my dick on her tongue.

"Damn Kyra." I groaned. "Get up man, you only had one job. You always trying to be on some slick shit." I pulled my joggers up tucking my hard on to the side. "You know damn well you ain't going on no runs with me. You and Sugar can kick back today. Enjoy each other company since it's bout the only damn company you gone ever get. I'll be back, hold this shit down." I told her as she looked up to me and huffed wiping her mouth.

Kyra had been on my ass lately. Acting like a lost puppy and shit. It's like ever since she seen me take of Sugar she been trying to fuck and be on a nigga every second of the day. Of course I was gone allow it, cause ain't no nigga gone just let a chick keep throwing pussy and head at them without finally agreeing. Only way possible was if the nigga was gay. Plus this had been keeping Kyra content. Which was exactly what I needed.

I couldn't move weight how I wanted if I had to worry about this bitch all the time. It was too risky. If I made the wrong move that could've been my ass. I knew Kyra loved me too much to just go rat despite our shit. On top of that she liked all the shit I bought her but you never knew when someone would fold.

Kicking Kyra out my room I went to grab my strap out my safe that sat in the corner of my room along with a few stacks of cash for my runs today. I decided to wear my all black Nike jogging suit which was usually my go to when I was handling business and my big faced Rollie just so I could flex a little. Give myself one last look over in my full length mirror I locked my room door making sure to tell Sugar I was heading out too.

Sugar was posted in the living room with Mira on her side as always as I shook my head. I could hear Kyra in rapping to them annoying ass City Girl hoes. That's part of the reason her ass was out here wilding out. They had got to her little ass brain. I stood in front of the tv show that her and Mira was watching.

She sucked her teeth. "Excuse you."

"I'm trying to get yo attention." I laughed. I liked fucking with her. She so was so damn sweet it was funny to see her with a lil attitude. "I'm finna head down. You and Kyra bond and shit. Don't have Mira on that city girl shit too." I joked- kind of. "I'll hit you when I'm back." I told her while pointing to my phone so she know what I meant.

I still hadn't told Kyra I got Sugar a phone before her. It was just still hard to trust Kyra.

"Alright. Be safe." She spoke in her natural soft tone. Reminded how Kyra use to be before she showed her true colors.

I hit her with a head nod and with that I was out to start to my day. I prayed the two didn't kill each other while I was out. Although I didn't think they knew that Bruce was gone be watching them today and if they tried something stupid that was they ass. Getting into my truck I connected my phone to the Bluetooth banging 2Pac's Keep Ya Head Up. Rapping along to the lyrics I followed the GPS to my first destination.

Making it to my childhood neighborhood I got out the car to knock of the door of the brick duplex. "Yo, it's Ant! Open up!" I banged three more times.

"Just a minute!" I heard the strong Latina accent making my heart warm a bit. That's when the door opened and she immediately wrapped her arms around my waist letting her head rest of the center of my stomach. I hugged her back as a tear unexpectedly dropped from my eye. "I missed you baby." She sniffled. "Come in, please."

I followed my mom into her home and it was crazy cause she had kept all the same furniture so basically everything looked the same. I had left my moms crib when I was only 17. Not speaking to her since I had finally bumped into her randomly when I was out getting some things for the crib. She had told me she had gotten help since I had been gone and had cut ties with my stepdad who'd help her abuse me. It was still my mother and despite all her shit I couldn't but help but to love her still. So here I am.

"Are you hungry? Need any water? Have a seat please." She asked nervously. I could see it all over her. I laughed at how she was nervous in front of her own son. She probably was low key scared I was back for revenge or some shit.

"Nah, I'm fine ma. I just came to drop you off a package- you know for lost times and shit. I see ain't much changed around here." I spoke referring to the decor and furniture.

"Well, now that I cut ties with your stepdad I'm only working at the McDonalds up the road and my section 8 is helping me out. I'm trying mijo."

"That's why I brought this, don't ask no questions just take it. Do right with that and I'll be back with more." I told her as I handed her the envelope of money I took from my safe.

"Mijo no, I can't - I" Belinda stammered.

"You will." I told her sternly. "I love you and forgive you. I can't hold onto that hurt forever." I pulled her in for a hug and kissed her on her forehead. She moved her gray silky hair from out her face and cried and thanked me.

"I love you Antman. Thank you, thank you. Thank you for forgiving me." She told me.

"I love you too ma. Do right." I left her there as she hugged the money to her chest.

"I will."

____

I now had to handle my real business. I had a meeting tonight with a few other movers from around the city to discuss moving product with me. I had some of my boys put out the word for this meet tonight. I was ready for some new faces and to expand my business partners. It was time to make a lot of fucking money which I enjoyed most about my lifestyle. Pulling up to the building I bought to move weight in I located I see the cars had arrived. My guard Joc hit me a text telling me it's time and that everyone had settled.

I walked into the furthest room of the building where my meetings took place and saw the room full of men and a woman. Who the fuck invited a bitch in here? I thought to myself. I dismissed it but I was gone be sure to find out later. I ain't trust no hoe and damn sure ain't heard of no females moving. I excused it for the time being but was definitely going to get addressed.

"So, as everybody know I called this shit to tonight. I asked that my boys to research and find the baddest runners in town and if you here you must think you are or word around town you is. I don't know about y'all but I'm trying to eat. Everybody can leave with a sample on me tonight with the product and when you like it y'all hit me back." I announced as Joc passed everyone the bags of white.

"That's it?" The female spoke up. She was bad as hell I couldn't lie but she was out of line.

"Yeah that's it, everybody get the fuck out. You first." And with that everybody rose. Everybody respected me because they knew I had no problem bodying anybody and I ran shit my way.

"Let me holla at you before you go." I grabbed ahold of arm before she could leave with every one else. "Who the fuck you here for? Cause the streets a be talking if a bitch as bad as you was moving." I stared into her eyes trying to read her. She was a thick lil Latina chick and definitely shouldn't been out here like this.

"S-Stacks" She stuttered.

"What the fuck is a S-Stacks? Don't make me body you aight?" I grabbed ahold of her throat pinning her against the wall.

"Tha-that's what he calls himself!" I loosened the grip of her throat sensing she was being honest. "He doesn't like dealing with men, he don't trust nobody. If you work with him you work with me. He's not going to work directly with you either. Send your best bitches. It's how he runs his business." She rub on her neck looking to me in fear. "He also told me to give you this if it was an issue." She handed over almost three thousand dollars as I smirked in approval.

I had never been in this type of situation. Who the fuck this Stacks nigga thought he was? But shit, if he kept this up he could do whatever he wanted. This dude ain't trust no other man but the problem was I didn't trust these hoes. I could count on half a hand of how many females I trusted. Only one person came to mind.

Sugar.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

685 159 12
A crazy twisted love story about a woman named Naomi. Struggling to figure out how she got herself into a crazy situation. One that can lead down a v...
941 197 18
Sarah is an ordinary working girl she lives with her friend and wants to have a peaceful life Paul is Sarah's boss her worst enemy and her ex bestest...
507K 42.7K 61
Awaking from an almost two year coma and losing her memory-- Alani soon learns of the secret within her sister and her sisters "new boyfriend".
429K 12.4K 39
This story is about....well you'll have to read it to find out. Happy reading!(NOT A FAN-FICTION) If you're not into the lovey-dovey type story then...