Forbidden (Yoonmin - Mafia)

By Taekookie1329

Jimin was just the usual quiet young man, wandering around in life dying to find something to give him purpos... More

Chapter 1: Meeting Him
Chapter 2: Something more than Acquaintances
Chapter 3: Shaking Hands
Chapter 4: Cold shoulder
Chapter 5: Explanations
Chapter 6: Flipping out
Chapter 7: Let me know
Chapter 8: Who is she?
Chapter 9: What have I done?
Chapter 10: Explain
Chapter 11: What are we?
Chapter 12: Living with you and without you
Chapter 13: Help
Chapter 14: Choices
Chapter 15: Facing Fears
Chapter 16: Little gifts
Chapter 17: Littler people
Chapter 18: Suggestions and Splashes
Chapter 19: Fiesty conferences
Chapter 20: Decisions
Chapter 21: Coming Soon
Chapter 22: They're here!
Chapter 23: Ready?
Chapter 24: Doctor Yoongi
Chapter 25: Doctor's orders (M)
Chapter 26: Surprise reunion
Chapter 27: Opening up
Chapter 28: Rain Clouds
Chapter 29: Decisions of the Heart
Chapter 30: Questions
Chapter 31: His Name
Chapter 32: Letting Loose (M)
Chapter 33: Changes
Chapter 34: Showtime
Chapter 35: Turning Sour
Chapter 36: Introductions and Explanations
Chapter 37: Deal making
Chapter 38: Numbness (M)
Chapter 39: Realisations
Chapter 40: Letting the water settle
Chapter 41: Waking up
Chapter 42: Opening Wounds
Chapter 43: Finding Messages
Chapter 44: Entering the Lion's Den
Chapter 45: Angelfish
Chapter 46: Wandering Thoughts
Chapter 47: Burning Touch (M)
Chapter 48: Mission Butterfly
Chapter 50: Fleeing Hearts
Sequel: Endeavour

Chapter 49: The Truth Untold

3.9K 180 140
By Taekookie1329

'Cause now we are one'

Third Person POV

(WARNING: May be offensive/upsetting to certain audiences. Read at own risk)

Jimin slowly made his way into the house, unsure of what to do. His head was a mess, his thoughts fighting one another. Surely he knew the man he said he loved. The man that said it back. He hadn't known him for that long, perhaps a couple of months or more. Time had flown past Jimin once he entered this bizarre world that he now called home. But now, he was doubting whether or not he should even be doing that.

The house was eerily quiet, something Jimin had grown used to for when Yoongi was at work but this time it offered no comfort. No welcoming familiarity. Just stone cold silence. The mansion seeming to be hostile in its own manner, if that was even possible.

Letting out a deep sigh, Jimin strode up towards his room, tackling the long walk to the second story. His room was somewhere he usually only went to if he had to do some deep thinking, and now was definitely one of those moments. He felt like he had been living with a stranger, which in some sense was true and yet still completely false in other areas. He didn't know much about the business, knowing that the less he knew, the safer he would be. But, he did know more about Min Yoongi. The man that saved him. The man that loved him. The man that for some reason, couldn't pull that damn trigger when their worlds collided.

Laying on his bed, staring up at the ceiling blankly, Jimin tried to weigh up how well he knew Yoongi and how great the possibility of Mission Butterfly being true may be. He had been there for hours, his head spinning as thoughts swirled around, making him feel dizzy, unable to break free of his wild thoughts. That was, until he heard the front door slam shut.

Realising that Yoongi would be coming home now, Jimin arose from the bed, bracing himself for another challenging conversation. Walking slowly out of the bedroom, Jimin made his way towards the stairs at the end of the hallway, suddenly stopping in his tracks as he heard voices.

Yoongi's. That was easy for him to recognise. But there were others. Two, maybe three. They all sounded low and rather gruff, giving Jimin the impression of three rather tall and burley men. He didn't recognise any of them so they definitely weren't any of the others.

Peering over the edge so that he could look down the corridor below, he spotted Yoongi and the men walking towards his office, all of them smelling of alcohol and wearing rather tatted clothes apart from Yoongi who was wearing a loose suit jacket and tight black jeans.

Jimin knew he shouldn't follow, curiosity would end up killing this curious calico cat, but he wanted to know just what was going on whilst he was away. Slowly lowering his feet to the stairs, Jimin tried his hardest to not make any noise as he made his way towards Yoongi's study and personal meeting room. Jimin had only been in there a few times; when he had snuck in once and whenever he wanted to drag Yoongi away from his work so that they could spend time together. But usually the door to the meeting room was open, making it easy to sneak around. This time, it was shut, worrying Jimin even more.

As he came face to face with the large mahogany door, Jimin pressed his ear to the door gently, trying his hardest to listen in. Unable to hear anything, Jimin slowly turned the handle, trying to open the door as quietly as he could so he wasn't noticed. Peaking through the small gap, Jimin saw the men around the mini bar, chatting and joking between themselves as Yoongi sat on one of the leather chairs near it, facing the windows. Luckily, no one seemed to notice Jimin peeking through the gap.

Trying to keep himself as quiet as possible, Jimin watched as Yoongi signalled for the men to join him on the seats around him, to which they all did promptly, showing that Yoongi was definitely their boss. The men sat on the seats blocked by the door, leaving Jimin only able to see Yoongi's face. However, Yoongi's face was hard to read.

He wore a serious expression, staring blankly at the coffee table in the middle of the room as he lightly swirled his drink in his hand. Jimin could see the concentration on his brows, the tension engrained in the wrinkles on his forehead. For some reason, Yoongi wasn't exactly pleased to have these men here, even though they worked for him, and Jimin was curious why.

"So...who wants to start?"

Yoongi's voice was low and smooth, almost as if he was unbothered by the three men sat in front of him, even though Jimin could see from his expression that he most definitely was bothered. The room fell silent for a moment, Jimin holding his breath as the men shuffled in their seats, obviously not enjoying the atmosphere anymore.

"Well?"

Getting bored of the silence, Yoongi threw his drink down his throat, sighing at the feeling before slamming his glass on the table. Everyone jumped, including Jimin, shocked by the sudden action in the tense atmosphere. Jimin could see Yoongi getting more and more pissed as the silent seconds passed on. Apparently the men noticed this now as finally one spoke up.

"Well...boss, we've heard some rumours..."

"What kind of rumours?"

Yoongi snapped back like a viscous dog and yet his voice was calm at the same time. He always amazed Jimin with how calm his voice could sound whilst simultaneously coming across as sharp as knives.

Leaning closer to the door, Jimin tried to listen in, interested in whatever theses rumours were. At this point, he wanted to know as much as he possibly could about Yoongi and the business.

"Well I...we don't want to offend you boss..."

"Just spit it out or get out of my sight. You choose."

The room fell silent once again, as the man readied himself, the other two shuffling in their seats with anxiety.

"People have been saying that you have a man living here, and that...he's not just a guest but...your lover..."

Jimin held his breath to stop himself from gasping out loud. People knew about him. How? He never really left the building and when he did he was always protected by guards of some sort. Had someone been spying? Perhaps it was Taemin spilling information. Or worse, they had a leak in their home.

The room remained silent as Yoongi stared at the floor, his fingers tapping the leather arms of the chair sending shivers down the three terrified men's backs. That was, before he let out a hearty laugh, making everyone jump at his sudden burst.

"You...you think that...that I'm in love with the man living with me?"

The men remained quiet for a second unsure of how to respond. Jimin found himself in a similar position, unsure of how Yoongi was going to handle them.

"You're right. I do have a man living with me..."

The men leant forward, shocked at their boss' confession.

"...but he's nothing but a toy to me. Just a good fuck when I've had a stressful day."

A toy. That was it. The word Yoongi used to describe Jimin. The word that shattered Jimin's heart and world. How could he? Surely he didn't mean it.

Yoongi continued to laugh, leaning back into his chair as he looked amused at the others.

"If he meant anything more to me, why would I have killed those in The Butterfly?"

And there it was. The second knife to the heart. The one that sealed the deal. Jimin felt the tears streaming his face as he stared at Yoongi's content face, pure joy and amusement on his face as the other men began to laugh along with him.

"We knew it wasn't true Boss, just needed to clear it up for a few back at the club."

Yoongi smiled, nodding his head in understanding.

"Of course. Now, who's up for another drink?"

Unable to watch the men happily drink and smoke in the room anymore, Jimin slowly walked back to his room, unsure of anything anymore. He thought he had found love. But he was wrong. He thought he had found a family. But he was wrong. He thought he had found a home. But once again he was wrong.

Laying on his bed, Jimin let the sobs out, confident that the drinking men in the room below wouldn't be able to hear him over the blazing music they had now turned on. How could he be so stupid? Everything was a lie. His life was a lie. And so...now he was back at the beginning. What's the point if it's all a lie?

Feeling in the drawer next to his bed, Jimin felt his fingers glide over a small hand gun that Yoongi had gifted him for protection. The cool metal seemed to calm his sobs as he lifted it out of the drawer. The sound of him turning the safety off even calmed him. But it was the feeling of the cool metal being pressed against his head that caused the most conflicting emotions.

It took him back to the day it all started. The day he met Yoongi. The day that neither of them could pull that trigger, even though they both believed that they wanted to. And now here he was, wanting to pull once again...but he couldn't.

Frustrated with himself, Jimin chucked the gun against the pillow and grabbed at his hair, trying not to scream. His was in agony, but something else was there. Revenge.

He wanted Yoongi to feel how he did. And although Yoongi didn't seem to love him, he did like having him around for a good fuck, so that's what Jimin would take away from him.

Calming his breathing, Jimin walked over to his chest of drawers, grabbing a travel bag inside and filling it with as many things as he could grab. He didn't care what. Just enough to get him by. The clothes he would get rid of as soon as he could since they were what Yoongi bought him. But, he needed money.

Looking around the room, Jimin grabbed some of the expensive jewellery and accessories that Yoongi had given him such as Gucci belts, designer watches and diamond earrings. To anyone else, they would be enough to show love, but when you had the money that Yoongi did, it was the same as buying a cheap bouquet of flowers. He hardly noticed the money was gone.

Feeling that he had enough to get him by, Jimin grabbed the gun and his knives from the drawers and made his way towards the stairs. He could hear everyone still shouting and singing in the room downstairs as he crept down the stairs. The stinging feeling returning to his heart as he heard Yoongi's voice.

Pushing his emotions away, Jimin slowly opened the front door, trying to be as quiet as possible. He could see the shadows on the courtyard floor cascading from the window upstairs as he crept around the edges of the walls, trying to blend as much as possible. He just wanted to escape, no longer feeling safe. No longer feeling at all.

Finally reaching the gate, Jimin looked back towards the large window at the drunk men. He felt sick watching them having a good time. Watching Yoongi enjoy himself whilst his heart broke. It wasn't fair, but that was life. And now, it was his turn to choose where he ended up.

Pushing the gate open, Jimin ran towards the wood nearby, his phone in his hand as he made his way towards the only place he knew he would be safe at now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

681K 51.1K 50
"because being wild and free and dressing colorful is dangerous for boys in this society." in which jimin falls in love with a boy in a homophobic s...
578 9 5
Kim Taehyung, a hard working, married man, suddenly lost his freedom, because of his husband's enemies. On his way to get free again, he finds out t...
2.4K 134 20
Jimin is an assassin his asset is seducing, he easily gets target by his beauty. Yoongi is a mafia leader whose path crossed jimin once again. ps. i...
187K 10.7K 52
Min Yoongi and church was never really a good idea but what made it worth it was one of the church boys and Park Jimin is a church boy being held bac...