Monster: AOTx"Mute" Reader [C...

By mocha_macchi

On the outside, you are pitied for being cursed with the inability to speak. Little did they know, you're car... More

Chapter 1 (Rewritten)
Chapter 2 (Rewritten)
Chapter 3 (Rewritten)
Chapter 4 (Rewritten)
Chapter 5 (Rewritten)
Chapter 6 (Rewritten)
Chapter 7 (Rewritten)
Chapter 8 (Rewritten)
Chapter 9 (Rewritten)
Chapter 10 (Rewritten)
Chapter 11 (Rewritten)
Chapter 12 (Rewritten)
Chapter 13 (Rewritten)
Chapter 14 (Rewritten)
Chapter 15 (Rewritten)
Chapter 16 (Rewritten)
Chapter 17 (Rewritten)
Chapter 18 (Rewritten)
Chapter 20 (Rewritten)
Chapter 21 (Rewritten)
Chapter 22 (Rewritten)
Chapter 23 (Rewritten)
Modern AOTxReader (Halloween Special)
Chapter 24 (Rewritten)
Chapter 25 (Rewritten)
Chapter 26 (Rewritten)
Chapter 27 (Rewritten)
Chapter 28 (Rewritten)
Chapter 29 (Rewritten)
Chapter 30 (Rewritten)
Chapter 31 (Rewritten)
Chapter 32 (Rewritten)
Chapter 33 (Rewritten)
Chapter 34 (Rewritten)
Modern AOTxReader (Christmas Special)
Chapter 35 (Rewritten)
Chapter 36 (Rewritten)
Chapter 37 (Rewritten)
Chapter 38 (Rewritten)
Chapter 39 (Rewritten)
Chapter 40 (Rewritten)
Chapter 41 (Rewritten)
Chapter 42 (Rewritten)
Chapter 43 (Rewritten)
Chapter 44 (Rewritten)
Chapter 45 (Rewritten)
Chapter 46 (Rewritten)
Chapter 47 (Rewritten)
Chapter 48 (Rewritten)
Chapter 49 (Rewritten)
Chapter 50 (Rewritten)
Chapter 51 (Rewritten)
Chapter 52 (Rewritten)
Chapter 53 (Rewritten)
Future Changes
[PART TWO] Chapter 54 (Rewritten)
Chapter 55 (Rewritten)
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58 (Rewritten)
Chapter 59 (Rewritten)
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
If Attack on Titan Was An Among Us Game

Chapter 19 (Rewritten)

95K 3.7K 4.3K
By mocha_macchi

Before you knew it, Eren has finally joined the scouts, Levi's squad, to be more specific. 

Problem was, because of his new abilities, he is not fully trusted within your squad. 

Although you were happy to have Eren by your side again, the others weren't really all that thrilled. 

After your squad mates heard about what happened with Eren and how he will be joining your squad, they smiled it off and said they were glad. 

But in reality, you could sense their fear.  

You watched as Oluo explains how they are going to an old castle for the time due to not trusting Eren one bit at HQ. Petra was next to you, talking away, thinking you were listening. 

"You know, you're a very good listener, Y/n. I mean, I know you have to be since you---y'know, can't..." her voice trailed off with embarrassment. 

Your eyes slightly narrowed at her, obviously taking offense to that. 

"Sorry if I offend you! I'm just glad I have someone like you to talk to whenever I need to get something off my chest." She quickly said. 

You smiled slightly at Petra; happy she thinks of you that way. 

"I never knew you and Eren were childhood friends. No wonder you two seemed joyful to see each other. Though are you guys you're just best friends? You guys almost looked like a couple that time."

Your eyes widened in discomfort. 

Is that the way she viewed it!?

....

You weren't told Eren would be joining Captain Levi's squad at the time. You were only told that he'll be joining the Survey Corps due to the decision. So you were a little confused as to why your squad mates said they were expecting a new recruit to join. 

It didn't take long for you to connect the dots and realize Eren was joining your squad. 

"Y/n?" Eren asked. You turned around and saw him dressed in full uniform. 

You quickly made your way over to him. 

"Y/n--ow! Hey!" You punched him in the arm playfully. 

You let out a muffled laugh at your stunt. 

"You want to play it like that, huh?" Eren smiled mischievously. 

He then caught you by surprise by wrapping an arm around you and ruffling your head roughly. You let out a yelp as you fought against his grip. 

The two of you tussled and laughed, completely forgetting your squad mates were watching in the background. 

"You're friends with the titan boy?" Oluo asked from behind. 

You and Eren both stopped your antics, turning to face the others. Eren's arm still wrapped around you. 

You twitched in annoyance. 

"Oluo! Be nice!" Petra hissed. 

Wanting to mess with him, you pulled away from Eren and made your way to Petra. 

You engulfed Petra in a hug, which just as you planned, Oluo didn't like very much. 

"Hey! What do you think you're doing!?"

"Oluo, calm down. It's just a hug."

You looked back at Oluo and stuck your tongue out on him. 

"Why you---!" Oluo grabbed ahold of your head and began the same ruffle treatment that Eren did a few seconds ago, though you could tell he was being playful with his actions. 

You yelped again and began fighting back playfully. 

"Well, since when did you start getting good at making friends?" Eren asked teasingly. 

"What do you mean by that? Has she not trusted people before?" Petra asked. 

"Yes, back then. Y/n was terrible at making friends, or at least I thought that. She only ever hung out with me and two others during our childhood. But now, I'm surprised. She's almost better at making friends than I am."

You raised an eyebrow and looked at him in offense. 

What the hell did he mean "almost better"! He was never good at making friends in the first place!

"Well, I'm glad we were able to make you come out of your comfort zone, Y/n."

What!? They're believing him!?

Your entire mood changed as you marched off, making sure to bump your shoulder fiercely against Erens' as you did. 

"Hey! What did I say!?" He called out to you. 

"Eren, I hope both sides of your pillow are warm. Better yet, I hope you don't have a pillow wherever you're sleeping!" You thought. 

.....

You turned towards Oluo and Eren again, Oluo was leaning pretty close to Eren and seemed to be whispering something fast to him. 

But then you heard him scream as a pool of blood exited his mouth. He bit his tongue...

You immediately turned away, letting out muffled laughs. 

He deserved that. 

You all finally made it to the castle where Oluo quickly washed the blood from his mouth while Petra scolded him. 

They bicker like a married couple...

You looked up at the large old castle and stared intently at it. It looked...almost beautiful in a way?

"Y/n? You doing okay?" You heard Eren's voice. 

You gave him a weak smile. 

"Don't lie to me, I grew up with you. I know when you're giving me fake smiles."

Your expression saddened as you looked down. He was right, you weren't fine. 

You were on edge. 

It won't take long to continue your training and you were scared of it. Since now that Hange is concerned about it. 

Eren gave you a sad smile. 

"Come on, you're training under Humanity's Strongest! You're making it out like people will think of you as a monster, don't you?"

Way to bring it up Eren...

Your expression darkened, making Eren flinch. 

"H-hey! Don't make that face! I didn't mean it like that! If any, people should think that way about me! With me being able to transform into a titan..."

You gave him a hopeful look while he stared at you with compassion. He walked closer to you and pulled your head down to his shoulder, giving you a slight hug. 

"I promised that we'll meet again soon once I joined the scouts, and I did.  We're in this together now. Don't believe anyone that would call you a monster, 'kay?"

His words made you feel better. 

Eren...

Thank you...

You hugged him tightly in return as you try to blink back tears. 

"Huh? Not punching me this time. You always did when I said mushy stuff like that." Eren joked. 

"Don't ruin this..." You thought. 

Your moment was soon interrupted when someone cleared their throat. 

You both turned and looked to see Captain Levi staring coldly at you. 

"This is not the time to get all lovey-dovey right now. We have a whole castle to clean."

Eren blushed a bit and the two of you pulled away from each other.

"Let's get to it." Captain Levi walked towards the castle. 

"Y-yes sir!" Eren said before holding his hand out for you. 

"Come on, Y/n."

You raised an eyebrow. 

"Oh come on, don't make this weird!"

You shook your head at his weird antic before hooking your arm with Eren's instead. He began pulling you along towards the entrance. 

You looked off to the side and noticed Petra giving you a teasing smirk, her eyes focused on you and Eren's hooked arms. 

You quickly unhooked arms and increased your speed in embarrassment, Eren raising an eyebrow at your quick movements. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

826 20 13
[VERY SLOW UPDATES!] She's the same woman, the same girl from before. But why does it feel so much different? Why does everything feel so much differ...
434K 12.5K 51
Levi x reader AU One night started it all. They both knew that it was just a one night stand. But little did they know it started it all. You just s...
276 3 6
"Hard times are often blessings in disguise. You must let go and let life strengthen you. No matter how much it hurts, hold your head and keep going...