Love You As Much As I Hate Yo...

Oleh rinienarinie

Kang Rae Na is a very spoil brat girl with some attitude problem. She grew up with her grandfather that prote... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1: Goodbye
Chapter 2: It's even hard to say goodbye
Chapter 3: First time meeting
Chapter 4: My enemy
Chapter 5: The present that can't be replaced
Chapter 6: The Ice Princess is coming back home
Chapter 7: The unexpected event
Chapter 8: The accident
Chapter 9: Who is the girl?
Chapter 10: The unwanted job
Chapter 11: Their second meeting
Chapter 12: Life as a maid
Chapter 13: The other side of her
Chapter 14: First day at school
Chapter 15: Don't be sick!!
Chapter 16: He knows the secret
Chapter 17: You've brought them all?
Chapter 18: Why do I keep protecting her?
Chapter 19: The cute side of him
Chapter 20: Moonsoo-ah,be a brave guy!!!
Chapter 21: The matchmaker
Chapter 22: Happy Birthday,Rae Na
Chapter 23: The Vengeance
Chapter 24: Please help them!
Chapter 25: I'll always stay with you
Chapter 26: Being Popular
Chapter 27: The third wheel
Chapter 28: Jealousy
Chapter 29: The Confession
Chapter 30: Heartbroken
Chapter 31: The Reunion
Chapter 32: Steal the heart
Chapter 33: Cold-hearted Rae Na
Chapter 34: Hating each other
Chapter 35: It worked!
Chapter 36: The Last Date
Chapter 37: Gone
Chapter 38: She's back!
Chapter 39: Memorize
Chapter 41: What to do?
Chapter 42: Hidden enemy
Chapter 43: The breaking news
Chapter 44: The second attempt
Chapter 45: One last kiss
Chapter 46: It's over
Chapter 47: The twins (FINAL)
New Story!

Chapter 40: Flustered

4K 126 5
Oleh rinienarinie

Author's POV

"What's the matter,Hyunwon?Why are you mad? You never mad like this.."Rae Na asked him.

Hyunwon looked startled. He didn't wanted her to see his anger towards Myungsoo. He wanted to show the good sides of him to her.

"It's nothing,Rae Na..why don't you wait for me at the school's office?I'll be in a sec.."he said as he let go of her hand.

Rae Na looked at them with bewildered but she walked away from them with a lot of questions in her mind.

Myungsoo looked at him with a smirk.

"Why didn't you tell her about me?Are you really scared that I will take her away from you?"he asked him.

Hyunwon gritted his teeth. He wanted to get revenge of all misery that Myungsoo had caused towards him.

"I don't need to..she won't be remembering you..I was the one who stayed with her for a year..she suffered too much..now,she looks so happy..so,just stay away from her..let me take care of her.."Hyunwon said to him.

Myungsoo held his anger in his fist. He would punch his face if they were not at the school right now.

"She's mine! Do you know how we met yesterday? By fate..and she will fall for me by fate too..we will keep find each other no matter how hard you are trying to separate us.."Myungsoo said with confident.

Hyunwon glared at him with hatred before he went away from him. Myungsoo sighed deeply as he watched him disappeared from his view. "Rae Na,just hang on tight..I'll take you away from that jerk anytime soon.."he muttered to himself.

Rae Na was standing in front of the school's office as Hyunwon walked towards her.

"Why didn't you tell me about him? You'd said that you were only my friend back then.."she asked him with suspicious.

"I don't want you to get hurt if I tell you about him..don't trust him,Rae Na..you were used to hate him before..he hurt you too much.."he lied to her. He had to make excuses so that she will believe him.

"Is that true?"Rae Na asked him back.

"You can ask your classmates later in the class..they knew all about you and him.."he said again. No way he will reveal that Rae Na and Myungsoo were used to pretend that they hate each other before she got into the accident. He wanted to keep that as a secret.

Rae Na never thought that Myungsoo was such a jerk. How could she fell for him before? She thought that it was better for her to stay away from him.

---------------------------------

"Everybody..Kang Rae Na and Park Hyunwon are back again to this school. Please take care of them and give all support,okay?"the teacher said brightly.

"YES!!!!"all of them said in unison.

"Omo! Hyunwon is getting much hotter than before!"one of the girls squealed excitedly.

"Rae Na is getting much prettier now..I wonder if she has a boyfriend now..anyway,what's her relationship with Hyunwon?"one of boys asked with suspicious.

Rae Na can hear all of them were murmuring about her and Hyunwon. Ji yeon was looking at Rae Na with hatred. "Why she's here?I thought she was gone for good..I can't even win Myungsoo's heart when she was gone before and now she's back again..What a mess!"she muttered to herself.

"Teacher,can I sit with Rae Na together?"Hyunwon asked the teacher.

"Ah...sure..there are empty seats for both of you at the back.."the teacher answered.

Myungsoo shot him a glare. He hated Hyunwon so much to the bones. Yoomi looked at her with teary eyes. She missed her best friend too much. Myungsoo already told her and the rest of Infinite members that they should not revealed her condition to anyone. Therefore,she had to pretend that everything was normal. But she did looked a little bit upset as Rae Na ignored her in the class. Of course she was,she didn't even remember her.

Rae Na looked at them with blank. She tried to recognized all the faces that Myungsoo showed yesterday.

Hyunwon noticed her expression and said,"Don't worry,Rae Na..I'll be here with you..just stay with me,okay?".

Rae Na nodded and smiled at him. She felt relieved for a moment.

"Yoomi-ah,don't be too sad..Rae Na will remember us sooner.."Sunggyu tried to console her feelings as they were all at the school canteen during lunch.

"Sunggyu hyung is right..we will help her,okay?"Woohyun reassured her.

"Hmmm...I need a moment.."she excused herself and went away from them miserably. They exchanged glances to each other.

"Hyung,just give her time.."Sungyeol suggested. Sunggyu looked worried about his girl. But,he knew that Yoomi really missed Rae Na a lot.

Yoomi was walking towards her locker to take some notes for the next lesson. She really looked sad and wanted to be alone.

"Oh,Yoomi-ah!! I see your best friend is back again..but why I didn't see you with her?Did you guys have a fight?"Ji Yeon asked her with a smirk.

"None of your business,Ji Yeon!!"she said coldly.

"How dare you! Just because your dad is now working at her company,doesn't mean that you can talk to me like that..you are still at a lower level to my eyes.."Ji Yeon said furiously.

"I don't give a damn about which level I am to your eyes,Ji Yeon..just stay away from me!"she said as she tried to walk away from her but Ji Yeon managed to grab firmly her hand.

"Do you think that I can't touch you just because you have Sunggyu at your back?"she asked her.

"Ouch..that's hurt,Ji Yeon..let me go!!"she groaned in pain.

"Let her go! You are hurting her.."Rae Na pulled Yoomi's hand off of Ji Yeon.

Yoomi looked startled as she watched Rae Na was saving her from Ji Yeon. Did she remembered something?

"Oh,it's the most popular girl at school..tell me,why do you come back here again?Do you want Myungsoo back?"she asked with a smirk.

Rae Na looked at her deeply. "Oh,snap!! Who's this girl again? Myungsoo didn't tell me before..haisyhhhh..what should I do now?"she whispered to herself.

"Don't bother her anymore.."Rae Na said as she walked away with Yoomi from Ji Yeon.

Ji Yeon rolled her eyes in disbelief. She pulled Rae Na's hair out of a sudden.

"Don't you dare walk away from me,Kang Rae Na! I'm not finish talking to you yet.."she scowled.

"Yah,let me go!!!"she said with rage.

"Let her go,Ji Yeon!"Yoomi said as she was struggling to get Rae Na's hair off of Ji Yeon.

"STOP IT JI YEON!!"Myungsoo said angrily.

"Why is it me?don't you ever think that Rae Na might be the one who started it first?"she defended herself.

"She won't do that..because she didn't have a dirty heart like you.."Myungsoo glared at annoyingly.

Ji Yeon gritted her teeth and walked away with a hurt feeling.

Myungsoo then turned to Rae Na and asked,"Are you okay,Rae Na-ah?"

"Just stay away from me,you liar! I don't need your help.."she shot him a glare.

Myungsoo looked stunned. Why did she changed suddenly?

".....and stop pretending that you care about me when you are the evil one.. You hurt me before,didn't you?Everybody said so..we were used to be enemies before.."she continued her words.

She then felt that their arguing scene looked familiar. She had done this before. Arguing with someone.

Her head suddenly felt ached. She touched her head as it felt pain in the inside. Myungsoo looked panicked as he saw her like that.

"Rae Na,what's wrong?Are you okay?"he asked her with worried face.

Then,Hyunwon grabbed her shoulder to help her stood up properly.

"Rae Na,what's wrong?Did it hurt again?"he asked her. She nodded with pain.

"Hyunwon-ah..my head..it's hurt again..."Rae Na told him.

Hyunwon stared at Myungsoo with anger.

"Stop forcing her to remember her past..can't you see that she's hurt now??"he said in a lower voice to make sure no one could discover about her condition. Myungsoo looked startled. He didn't know that she would have headache if she thinks too much.

"Come,Rae Na..I'll take you to the infirmary.."he took her away from them.

Myungsoo watched them walked away with a sad feeling.

"Myungsoo-ah,don't worry..I think the memories keep coming to her mind right now..and she didn't know how to handle them...that's why she got a headache.."Yoomi reassured him.

"But I need to act fast,Yoomi..otherwise,I'll lose her forever..she's already distance herself from me..she didn't trust me at all.."Myungsoo said desperately.

Yoomi thought for a second. She knew that she must help those two to get back together.

"You need to rest,Rae Na-ah...don't think too much okay?"Hyunwon said gently as they were in the infirmary.

Rae Na nodded. Then,Hyunwon excused himself as he wanted to go back to the class.

After he left,Yoomi came to visit her.

"Shouldn't you be in the class right now?"she asked her.

"I just want to see you,Rae Na.."she replied back. Rae Na looked at her with puzzled.

Yoomi held Rae Na's hand as she sat on the chair.

"I miss you so much..Thank you for helping me just now..for a second,I thought that you remembered about me since you were always helped me whenever I had problems before.."she said to her.

Rae Na looked touched as she heard her words.

"We were best friend before,right?"Rae Na asked her back.

"We are still best friend now,Rae Na-ah..our friendship will never end.."she replied back with a smile.

"...as your best friend,should I give you an advice?"she asked her. Rae Na looked at with bewildered. What advice she wanted to say?

"Please open your heart to see people around you,Rae Na..your true love is in front of your eyes..there will be others who will take advantage of you..but your true love will always be there for you...I want you to be happy.."she said while ruffling her hair.

Rae Na's eyes started to fill with tears. She didn't know why.

"Why do I feel sad out of a sudden?"Rae Na asked her.

"That's because your heart knew the truth..but your mind is blocking it from you to see..just take it slowly,Rae Na.."Yoomi wanted her to realize that.

Rae Na laid herself on her bed in her room after she arrived home from school. She was thinking of what Yoomi had said in the infirmary.

"What she was trying to say to me? Who's my true love and who's taking advantage of me?"she asked herself.

As she was too immersed into her thoughts,Myungsoo knocked her door. She quickly closed her eyes and pretended to sleep.

"Rae Na,can I come in?"he asked. No answer.

"What is she doing?"Myungsoo murmured and slowly open the door. He sneaked a peek into her room.

"Ooo..she's sleeping..."he came in and approached her quietly.

He stared at her with apologetic look. He went closer and patted her head gently.

"I'm so sorry,Rae Na-ah...I didn't mean to make you suffer in order to remember our memories together..I shouldn't be selfish..having you right now in front of my eyes is more than enough..It's okay if you don't remember me..I still love you no matter what happened to you..I will trust you,Rae Na..that's what we'd promised at Namsan tower.."he then kissed her forehead gently.

"Don't be sick,okay? My heart is hurt when I see you like this..take care,Rae Na-ah.."then,he left the room quietly.

Rae Na opened her eyes again. Her eyes started to fill with tears.

"Why am I crying again?what's wrong with me?"she wiped her tears. She can tell that his words were sincere.

"But,Hyunwon said never trust him.."she then remembered of what Yoomi had said just now. Maybe Yoomi was right. She needed to find the answer. She sent a text to Tae Yong to pick her up as she wanted to go out.

"Agasshi,do you still want to go out?you are not feeling well.."Tae Yong said with concern as she went into the car.

"I need to find the truth,Tae Yong oppa..take me to Namsan tower now..I need to check something.."she said to him. Tae Yong drove the car without any question.

Rae Na wanted to know if the place felt familiar to her.

As soon as they reached the Namsan tower,her heart was beating very fast. She looked around as if she was searching for something. Then,she saw a bench not far from her. It looked familiar.

She walked towards the bench,she felt that there was something that she needed to look for at that moment.

"Agasshi..what are you looking for?"Tae Yong asked her.

"I don't know..but my heart keep telling me that I need to find something near this bench..."she replied back with a confused look.

Tae Yong then understood what was the thing that she was looking for. He then walked towards the fence that was full of padlocks and he started to look for Myungsoo and Rae Na's padlock that were locked on it.

"Do you mean this?"he pointed at a padlock to her.

Rae Na stared at the padlock with a deep stare. She read the words on the padlock.

"I love you now and I will love you till the end of my life..You are mine,Kang Rae Na..And Kim Myungsoo will always be yours forever.."

She looked touched as she read those sweet words.

"Tae Yong oppa,I have been here with Myungsoo,right?"Rae Na asked him.

Tae Yong nodded.

"Tell me the truth,Myungsoo and I were used to be deeply in love before,right?"she asked again.

Tae Yong sighed deeply. He didn't want to tell her the truth. But he felt sorry as Rae Na was struggling to find the answer even though she didn't remember anything.

"Yes,agasshi..he was your first love and you loved him very much.."he answered back.

Rae Na was confused. But,somehow she trusted him even though Hyunwon asked her not to trust him. She knew that Myungsoo really loved her until now.

Myungsoo was waiting for her at the living room. He was worried sick about her. He wanted to call her but then he remembered that he did not have her phone number as she just got back from U.S.

"I'm back.."she said as she opened the door. Myungsoo quickly walked towards her with worried.

"Rae Na,where have you been?I'm so worried about you..are you okay?"he said as he tried to touch her forehead to feel her body temperature.

Rae Na's heart felt flustered as he was doing that. She quickly pushed his hand from touching her forehead.

"Yah...don't touch...me...I don't..like it..."she stuttered. Myungsoo looked at her with puzzled. Rae Na was avoiding to look into his eyes.

"Oh? You are back,Rae Na..come..lets eat dinner now..Myungsoo,ask Moonsoo to eat dinner as well.."Mrs.Kim said to them..

Rae Na just ate her meals without saying any words. She tried her best not to look at Myungsoo's face. She didn't know why she felt flustered as Myungsoo was looking at her.

"Oh,god! Stop looking at me,you creepy pervert! You are making me feel nervous too..My heart,could you stop beating so fast?I can't concentrate eating right now.."she said to herself.

Myungsoo stared at her deeply. "What's wrong with her??What I've done wrong??of course,she hates me now..she wouldn't even look at me.."he muttered to himself.

As Rae Na walked towards her room,Myungsoo quickly snatched her phone from her hand.

"Yah,what are you doing?"she squealed.

"Getting your number..so that I can find you anytime I want.."he dialed his number.

"......Okay,got it..let me save my number in your phone as well.."he said to her.

"Yah,I don't need your number! I won't even call you.."she said nervously.

"You don't need to..just pick up the phone whenever I call you.."he said with a smile. Her heart felt flustered again as she saw that smile.

She quickly checked her phone as soon as he passed it to her.

"So,you do want to know my number..don't worry..I'm only giving it to you..you should be honored.."he said with a smirk.

"Don't get it wrong..I just want to know what name did you put into my phone.."she said as she was scrolling for his name. She didn't found any Kim Myungsoo in her contact list but then her eyes focused on this one contact number.

"Handsome Creepy Pervert"

She smiled at him for the first time. Myungsoo looked startled as he seen her beautiful smile.

"What??"Rae Na asked him as he stared at her without blinking his eyes.

"Thank you,Rae Na-ah..for that beautiful smile..it's the first time since you came back.."he gave her a sweet smile.

Rae Na blushed. Her face turned red.

"Oh,are you blushing?did I just made you feel that?"he asked with a chuckle.

"I did not!!!!"she said defensively. Her face was getting more redder than before. Myungsoo laughed amusedly.

Suddenly,someone rang the bell. The maid opened the door.

"Rae Na agasshi,someone wants to see you.."the maid said to her. Rae Na walked towards the door with puzzled. Myungsoo followed her from behind.

"Yoomi! Why are you here?"she asked with bewildered.

Yoomi cried her eyes out as she hugged her tightly.

"Rae Na! Sunggyu and I had a very huge fight just now..I don't know what to do.."

Myungsoo raised his eyebrows.

What?!But,they were a perfect couple..Since when they have a huge fight?

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

121K 9.4K 95
A troubled - soon to be - college girl is ravaged by uncontrollable hallucinations that she can't explain. Making an unexpected friendship with a str...
102K 8.8K 30
She has her head in the clouds, but eventually she will have to come down... She holds the key that can yield the bearer the greatest power ever imag...
23.8K 743 29
*Note that there'll be a lot of mistakes in here, and I'm too lazy to correct it. I did this when I was eleven, so please understand. Kim Myungsoo of...
297K 4.8K 80
Note: It's bad at the beginning but I promise it gets better. Kim Ra-In is just a simple 18 years old girl, maybe not that ordinary though, she is th...