The Sweetest Sip | Namjin

็”ฑ T-Time642

They go through so much. Their story throws them into each other and rips them apart. Minor trials and tribul... ๆ›ดๅคš

Character Introduction
๐Ÿ›‘Warnings๐Ÿ›‘
Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter 11
(Not a Chapter!)
Pictures (Not a Chapter)
CHRISTMAS!!!๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ(Not a Chapter)
Guess What!(Not a Chapter)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Happy Birthday!!!!๐Ÿฑ(Not a Chapter)
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
New Cover! (Not a Chapter)
Official Change๐Ÿคฉ
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter Two

363 31 12
็”ฑ T-Time642

A/N: This is all in Jin's POV by the way

——————————————————————
Monday:
I learned that he's 24 so I told him I'm 26.  It's adorable when I tease him and he calls me Jin-hyung with red cheeks. He looks so soft and gives me this innocent aura. His cheeks have the cutest dimples and the brightest smile. Almost as bright as Hoseok's. He left with red cheeks again and I couldn't stop smiling as I dealt with the last customers until my break.

*———*

Tuesday:
He tells me he raps as a hobby so I recommended that he and Yoongi meet up. I told him about how Yoongi has a passion for rapping but wants someone to produce with so he's put it on hold. I ask for a small lyric and he blushes saying 'he isn't that good'. But I know he's probably just humble. I insist he gives me an example. "Okay okay..." I smile. He breathes in and out deeply before continuing.

(A/N: top English bottom Korean)

Why people should live with love
왜 사람이 사랑을 하며 살아가야 하는지

The distance between I and U is far
I와 U의 거린 멀지만

Fuck J.K.L.M.N.O.P.Q.R.S.T.

I crossed all the lines well I reached you
모든 글잘 건너 내가 네게 닿았지

Look, I and you sound the same
봐 내와 네도 똑같은 소리가 나잖아

I'm not you
그렇다고 내가 넌 아니지만

Once he finishes I give him a standing ovation. He must've snapped out of his rapper trance because he looks at me and blushes with a shy smile. "Oh my gosh you're amazing! I'm friends with a literal um... um.. PRO RAPPER!" I yell. He blushes harder as he tries to shush me. " I-I'm not a pro..." I smile and grab his hands. "Yet. Talk to Yoongi and get together. You guys would be awesome." He smiles before taking his hands back and gathers his stuff. I blush slightly. " B-Bye hyung." I wave. "Bye Joon-ah" I sigh as he leaves. Back to my boring CEO job.

*———*
Wednesday:
I had just finished helping the last customer in the line when my crush burst through time doors of my café. After I made his usual Vanilla Frappé with 2 cream, 2 sugars, and a kid's curly straw, he paid and tipped me before rushing n out saying someone would beat him if he doesn't hurry. I don't think I was supposed to hear that considering he mumbled it but I hear very well. Hmm...

*———*

Thursday:
He walked in with shades on but there was clouds in the sky. He doesn't need them. And there was even a face mask, covering his beautiful face. He sat by me again. I took off his shades, struggling as he tried to avoid my hands. When I finally did I gasped as it revealed a ring of black around his eye. " Joonie..." He avoids my gaze as he fiddles with his fingers. I get an ice pack and rap a hand towel around it so he could rest it on is eye. He takes it with a small thank you. "Keep that on your eye until it melts. When it does do it again for 2-3 days until it heals. Maybe rub some ointment or lotion to relieve some pain. Make sure to keep icing it okay?" He nods and I smile. I gave him his coffee and he left a little nervous looking. I really hope he's okay. Especially since a door couldn't possibly give him that bad of a black eye. Who hit my-this angel?

*———*

Friday:
He had his face mask back on again. He had thrown away another ice pack. I smiled as he sat down while helping a customer. "I see you took my advice." I said as I gave her her cup of coffee. "Have a good day miss." She smiled. "Thank you." I wave at her before focusing my attention back on the angel close to me. "Yeah... how do you what to do?" He asked. I just shrug. " I used to get bullied so..." He pouted and nodded. " Hey is everything okay? At home?" He tenses up before nodding. "Y-Yeah" I frown as he makes sweater paws. Nervous lying habit. " So there is... what's going on?" He gets up and gets his bag. "Nothing." Then he leaves. Without his coffee... Stupid Jin and your stupid suspicion, he was probably telling the truth you dummy! I sigh as I watch his retreating figure.

*———*

Saturday:
I closed the shop early around 1 today. I just needed a break and my employees deserved one too. I took a walk around the park since I haven't done so in a while. I spot Namjoon and was about to walk over to him when I saw that he was arguing with someone. I sat by a bench nearby since I'm incredibly nosy.

Namjoon's POV:
(A/N: Warning ⚠️ physical/ verbal abuse in this part)

"Look here Joonie! I can't accept this foolishness. You suck pacifiers, wanna drink from bottles, you cry so much, the dumb onesies, coloring, sometimes diapers, you expect me to feed you- are you mental? Is something wrong with you? You act like a stupid baby you're so immat-" I slapped him. He always does this. He'll beat me and degrade me, but expect me to give my body to him. I'm still a virgin, I will NEVER give him my virginity. The satisfaction of taking what's left of my innocence. I had slapped him so hard he stumbled back and I saw the red hand mark I left on his cheek. I had a small sense of pride but it all vanished as soon as he recovered from the blow. He scarily approached me. " Y-You don't have the right t-to talk to m-me like th-that. I'm a h-human with feelings. A-And-" He grabbed my neck, almost choking me with his strong grip. I whimpered at the cold and calloused touch. Wincing as he squeezes tighter.

"Oh you'll regret that when we're home you slut. I bet you already lost your virginity with other men you just wanna seem like some innocent angel. You're just a slutty freak. So as soon as we get home you're gonna feel how wide I'm gonna stretch you." He actually isn't that big but it's gonna hurt anyway. He punched me in my gut, making me bend over before shoving me to the floor. He kicked my side several times, each one hurting worse than the last until he remembered that he had an audience. So he just scowled at me before stalking off in the direction of his house. It's not our home anymore. I groaned and clutch my stomach when he was far enough to not hear me. I regret meeting him. All the times he's hurt me yet I can't leave. He'll probably hurt me more. I don't know how to get away. I cry silently as I feel my weak body slightly shake. It was slightly chilly seeing as it was late fall. My hot tears cascade down the side of my cheeks. "Someone help me...please..?" I beg to nobody in particular.

Seokjin's POV:
As soon as that guy, probably his boyfriend that he told me about, left I immediately rushed over to him. He was crying and whimpering quietly and it honestly broke my heart. I crouched down and reached out to pick him up. "J-Jinnie ?" He says as he opens his eyes confused. Cutie-Not the time Seokjin. I scoop him up bridal style. " Yes Joonie it's me." I carry him to my car and gently lay him in the backseat. "I'm taking you to my house okay?" He just nods weakly before his eyes flutter shut. Poor baby... Nobody deserves this pain at all, especially not him.

—————————————
I carefully pick him up and lay him on one of the guest beds. I lay an outfit on the edge of the bed and stretch his body out so he wasn't uncomfortable. I flinched when he winced bit he was a hard sleeper. He snores, not too loudly but it's cute so I wouldn't mind. His beautifully pink and chapped lips were parted enough so I could hear the soft snores. I stroke through his dark brown hair for a bit before going back downstairs to cook lunch. I have an uncommonly huge appetite so what seems like lunch to me is a bit of a feast. Pork belly, fried veggies, rice, sushi (cause why not?), and juice. I've asked him about food allergies and he said he wasn't allergic to anything so we're good. He just doesn't like seafood. Which is a bummer cause recently I've been wanting some shrimp. But we argued about it so I gave up. He was too cute after he 'won'. I had to, it made me feel like I won too. The prize was his smile.

After I had set up the table, I went upstairs to have him change and come down. When I came into the room I saw him putting on his shirt and oh my gosh his curves...He has stripped off his pants by then, revealing his thighs and hips. I backed out with a red face and knocked on the door. " Uh...come in." I heard after a bit of shuffling. "U-Um I hope you don't mind but I put these on." I nod and wave it off. " Don't worry those were meant for you." He smiles slightly before it drops again. "I have to go... He's waiting for me." He starts to push past me but I grab his arm and pull him back. To which he looked at me confused. "Stay here." I said. I blush at how blunt I was. "U-Uh because y-you aren't safe there. Plus uh..." I smelled the air. "I made food! And in my opinion I cook very well so yeah..." I let go of his hand and rub the back of my neck sheepishly. He smiles and jumps on me for a hug. And although he was shorter than me and dragged me down, I smiled and hugged him back.

"Thank you so much Jinnie." I squeezed him before we let go. "I-I mean Jin-hyung." I shake my head. "You don't have to use the honorifics." He smiled and I Eskimo kissed him. We both blushed at the weird move. "S-Sorry... that was weird." He nodded but giggled. I love that sound. I could hear that sound forever and still feel my heart flutter. I lead him down the stairs to the singing room and we sat together as we ate. Talking in between bites.

"Joonie," I began. I was trying to bring up the whole 'abusive boyfriend' ordeal. He looks up with his undeniably cute eyes and cheeks and nose. "Who... Why... Him?" I ask stupidly. He sighs. " His name is Lee Taemin and we met in high school." I nod and take another bite as he cleared his throat. "He used to be nice and sweet. He used to care about me and love me. So we became boyfriends and those were a great four months. Until I found out he had a side chick that he would have sex with since I'm a virgin and I didn't want to." I frown. Your supposed to be able to wait for those you like/love or whatever. "So I broke up with him and continued to focus on my studies. He convinced me to date him again the following year and I still loved him so I said yes and we got back together. We were happy again and I didn't hear of any more cheating. When I introduced him to my parents it wasn't the best. My brother and him had bad history so that was bad. My mom didn't like how he had this rude aura around him. So I broke up with him again. My family is never wrong." I nod. He's every respectable. He has so many good traits it's hard to not fall for him. "Last year he... he chased away people that I had sparked a romantic interest with behind my back. Then he manipulated me into being with him by saying nobody will love a fr-freak like me so h-he's all I will ever ha-have. I don't know w-what to do now because... b-because-" He sobbed and covered his mouth with a shaky hand. My heart ached to see such a sad sight. I'm gonna do all I can to not be the cause of his precious tears. I thought to myself.

"If he knew I t-talked to y-you, he'd hurt me w-worse. And I kn-know he'd probably hurt y-chu too! And I-I don't w-want you to be hurt b-because of m-me..." He said before bursting into tears. I stood up from my chair and wrapped my arms around him. "I'm a big boy Joonie I can protect myself. And you if you'd like." I suggest as I try to reassure him. He shakes his head and hugs me tighter. "Yes." I say. He just sighs and eventually nods. " O-Okay, but c-can you come with me s-so I can leave him a-and not get h-hurt?" He asks, his voice wavering. I nod. "Of course Joon-ah." His arms hug me tighter and I gently kiss his cheek before backing away. We both turn the same dark shade of red. It felt so right, to hold him. Kiss his cheek. "Sorry, reflex. I uh...kiss my friends cheek. Yeah" I quickly said. Which wasn't a total lie. I do from time to time. When they're emotional. "O-Okay hyung."
—————————————

We were watching some tv on my couch. I had a blanket wrapped around us since it was a little cold in my house. He laid his head on my shoulder as we watched the tv show. "Can I ask you something?" I say as the character was getting ready for bed in the scene. He nods while still looking at the tv. "Umm, what was he talking about with the baby thing?" He tenses up and scoots farther from me. "Uh it-it's nothing. Just an insult." He rushes. "No it isn't. I know it isn't. Please?" I ask again. He sighs and bites his lip. "Or not...you don't have to, nevermind." I say after. He shakes his head. "I'm a little..." I nod as my mouth forms an 'o' shape. "Y-You know what that is?" He asks. I nod. "A couple of my friends are as well." He smiles and I pull him back so he's next to me. Causing a blush to rise into is adorable cheeks. I sigh content, soon-and I can feel it. Soon I'll be able to hold you as kiss your cheeks. Possibly your lips. If you'll let me...

————————————————————————
A/N: Okay so if you saw my planning notebook, this was edited so much. That's funny. This is weird for me, I'm sorry if you're cringing cause I kinda am too. But don't forget to comment or vote or whatever you want I guess. You don't have to but I'd appreciate it 😊👋🏽 peace out chibi's!!!✌🏽

I purple chu💜

็ปง็ปญ้˜…่ฏป

You'll Also Like

snapchat// jikook ็”ฑ nell_xoxo

ๅŒไบบๅฐ่ฏด

136K 4.2K 45
Abused park jimin meets jeon Jungkook over snapchat. Things escalate and feeling catch on but what will happen when jimin goes to live with Jungkook...
129K 3.6K 13
๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ใ€‚ โlove is the sweetest form of suicideโž โas it may beโž -in which jeon jeongguk broke kim taehyung's heart. @-unloyalhoe 06/29/17 ...
144K 7.5K 35
โ˜…ๅฝก ๐Ÿ…’๐Ÿ…ž๐Ÿ…œ๐Ÿ…Ÿ๐Ÿ…›๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…“ ๅฝกโ˜… ๐€ ๐Œ๐ข๐ง๐‰๐จ๐จ๐ง ๐…๐š๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๏ฟฝ...
1.7M 40.4K 200
Status: COMPLETED Rating: 14+ (due to mildly suggestive scenes) DO NOT read or interact if you're under 14 โ€ผ๏ธDO NOT STEAL/REPOST MY IMAGINESโ€ผ๏ธ All fo...