Shoto Todoroki x reader [Comp...

By Eri_Suki

Starting school in a world full of quirks is always fun and exciting, but falling in love and having feelings... More

Character info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 - attack on USJ-part 1
Chapter 4- attack on usj -part 2
Chapter 5
Chapte 6
Chapter 7
Important author note
Chapter 8(the grand magic games-sorry)
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter?????
Chapter 13(real)
New hero costume?!?!?
chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 19(the last one was a prankπŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹)
Chapter 20
Christmas special-part 1
Christmas special part 2
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
WUT?!?!?
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 + Important author note
Chapter 32: Same
Chapter 33
Chapter 34: Party? New Rival(s)?
Story time~ feel free to ignore and skip
Chapter 35: Couples? Drinks? More food?
Tagged - Lol (feel free to ignore)
Halloween Special! πŸŽƒ
Chapter 35.5: Side story!
Chapter 37
Chapter 38: Do you? Part 1
Chapter 39: Do you? Part 2
Chapter 40
Chapter 40-Preparations
Why must you guys hurt me like this + mini update about the next part

2920 Days Just To Tell You I Love You (Last chapter)

714 16 4
By Eri_Suki

So...it's been what? Like almost 2 years? Don't know if anyone still reads this but just going to write the last chapter. Super sorry about the long break...I gave up on writing after Wattpad was testing my patience by deleting everything I wrote. Writing also became less fun for me since I was always busy with school and I still am. I just started university and I managed to get into all the ones I applied to so I gotta work even harder to get my degrees...

Tl;dr: Wattpad has forsaken me for the last time and I'm probably gonna take another huge break

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Aii has entered the chatroom-

[Aii]

Guys, I have the perfect idea for how Todoroki should propose :D

[Mina] 

Oh? Tell us!!

[Aii] 

So basically we will need (Y/N) to go along with this plan but I already know she's going to agree :D 

[Kirishima] 

Are you going to tell us the plan? 

[Aii]

Not right now but I know you guys will love it. Anyways meet me at (Y/N)'s house tomorrow at 3pm

-Aii has left the chatroom- 

"Now time to message the bride," Ai hummed.

-Aii has invited you to a chat- 

[Aii] 

Yo, tomorrow at 3pm we gotta talk with the others 

[You] 

About?

[Aii]

Your future husband duh

[You] 

My what? 

[Aii]

Ah whatever just don't oversleep 

- Aii has left the chatroom- 

"Annnnd done!" Aii cheered in excitement. 

[Time skip to 3pm]

"Hey guys-" (Y/N) opened the door to see basically everyone from class 1A and 1B, "What the fu-." 

"Hey heard you're getting married," Monoma greeted. 

"Indeed she is!" Aii shouted, "Come, let's make the plan" 

After what seemed like hours of explaining and questioning, the plan was made. Everyone had a part, but all they needed to do was make sure the city stays intact. At night, Ai frowned while looking at the phone. Reluctantly, they dialled a number and waited for a certain someone to pick up. 

"Hello?" a male voice asked on the other side. 

"I need that favour you promised," Ai said in a serious tone. 

"Oh? Has my queen finally come back to me?" the voice questioned making Ai grit their teeth. 

"No dumbass, I'm asking that you return my favour for breaking you out of that hell hole. Do it or else I throw you back in there," Ai threatened. 

"Anything for you dear, but may I ask what you require me for?" 

"Be a villain again" Ai replied. 

With that one command, Ai felt the smirk of the man from the other side. Chills travelled throughout Ai's body but shook it off because it had to be done. Plus, they were the ones who came up with the plan. 

Ai quickly ended the call, getting the answer she wanted and started dialling more numbers. With everything arranged, all that was left was to just wait for the day to arrive. 

[Time skip] 

Today was the day, (Y/N) was going to propose. Everything was in place. (Y/N) was waiting in the park near U.A at 2pm as planned. The afternoon was quiet and calming, not a lot of people were around since it was a Friday. 

With a loud crash that ruined the atmosphere, (Y/N) turned her head to where the sound was coming from. Immediately, she got a message from Ai. 

[Ai] 

Quick come to the entrance of the city, there's a villain attack. We need to take care of this. The city is short on available heroes and they outnumber us. 

Without a second thought (Y/N) arrived at the entrance of the city to see hundreds of villains running towards the entrance. What Ai said was true. There was no way they would be able to take on this many. Even with everyone available, it would still be impossible. 

At this point, all that was on (Y/N)'s mind was protecting the city and making it back to Todoroki. She wasn't in her hero costume, but her current outfit still allowed her to move freely.

Instantly blinking into the enemy, she quickly took down 30 without breaking a sweat. 

'If I take out them down at this pace I'll never be able to finish. If I stop time, I can take them all out but be completely vulnerable after. What if they have someone who can nullify or counter my time stop. I would be wasting energy and revealing too much. Sticking to teleportation is the best option, they'll think I only have one quirk. I'll take this time to observe their abilities," (Y/N) thought. 

Slowly, their number of enemies began to drop but the heroes were still outnumbered. Other heroes became unable to battle one by one. By the end, it was (Y/N) versus everyone. The injuries she sustained started becoming unbearable and her vision was getting blurry. It was evident that she was tired and starting to lose her ability to fight. What kept her going was the thought of protecting everyone and making it back alive to fulfill her promises. 

"I need to find the leader and take him out now, while I still have the strength," (Y/N) thought as she scanned the whole area. Her eyes fell onto two masked figures standing at the back on top of a hill. She teleported behind them and attempted to knock one down. Before her hand was able to connect with their heads, her attack was blocked by a villain who got behind her. (Y/N) got thrown across the battlefield. She looked up at the sky, preparing for the worst when the masked figures made their way to her injured body. Closing her eyes, she accepted her fate but hoped that Todoroki would come. 

To her surprise, she felt something press onto her lips and opened her eyes. There he was, the one she loved so much kissing her. She melted at the sight of him in front of her. 

"W-what are you doing here?" She questioned hoping for the answer she wanted. 

"I'm here to help" 

With a look of happiness in her eyes, she smiled and whispered, "Thank you" and got a smile in return. 

"But did you really have to do that?" (Y/N) asked jokingly. 

With a shrug, Todoroki replied "Couldn't help it. I know you enjoyed it though."

She slowly got up with the help of her lover and prepared to fight again. Despite being heavily injured, she wanted to help. Todoroki created walls of ice and fire around them and the masked figures to keep the other villains away. The walls would only be able to stall them for a bit, but he hoped that it would buy them the time they needed to fight the figures in front of them. As one of them dashed to Todoroki and (Y/N) with a sinister laugh, (Y/N) dodged the attack and grabbed them by the wrist and threw them towards the ground. The figure groaned in pain, attempting to fall back to the other figure. 

"Awww you're no fun. Why don't you use ALL of your powers," The person who attacked said in a happy tone while waving their arms around. Judging from the voice, (Y/N) assumed they were male. "A fight is only fun if everyone goes all out!" 

"Shut up T," one of the other figures commanded. 

"Why A? I'm just stating the facts. Plus you didn't say I can't go all out. Are you telling me to stop provoking them because you're worried that I might lose?" T asked. Earning no response from A he continued, "Awwww you're worried for me. That's cute." 

"I'm not. Just don't go too far." 

With the small conversation done, the fight resumed. Both T and A attacked all at once. T didn't use any quirks but was still able to overpower (Y/N) with pure strength. T was fighting with all his might while A seemed like they were holding back. As they all fought, the walls started to break down meaning that they had very little time left. While A was busy attacking (Y/N), they didn't notice Todoroki freezing their legs until it was too late. Before Todoroki was able to use his fire, T picked up A and brought them outside of the ring. Other heroes were able to take down the villains outside. It was finally over.

(Y/N) leaned on Todoroki for support as she watched the other heroes cheering for them and their victory. Citizens started making their way towards the couple to congratulate them. Taking this as the perfect opportunity (Y/N) pushed herself away from Todoroki and calmed herself down. 

"So we've known each other for quite some time, and we were already planning this," (Y/N) trailed off trying to find the right words. 

"Would you marry me?" Todoroki asked, finished (Y/N)'s sentence. 

With wide eyes, (Y/N) was only able to reply with a small nod. Even though she expected this, it still took time to register in her mind what just happened. 

"Oh right," (Y/N) said fumbling around trying to look for her pocket watch. 

"Here," A said while handing (Y/N) something. 

"Thank you?" (Y/N) replied with a confused look which soon turned into anger and amusement. 

A who was holding her watch was Ai. 

(Y/N) gave Todoroki the watch waiting for him to open it. It was a jewellery box that revealed matching rings. (Y/N) grabbed one of them and slipped it onto the ring finger of Todoroki and he slipped one onto her finger. Holding each others' hand, the distance closed between them and their lips met. The crowd cheered as they saw the touching moment between the couple. 

"It took me 2920 days to tell you I love you. I will cherish you and this day for the rest of my life because I love you so much. You changed my world with a simple smile." Todoroki confessed. 

With a small laugh (Y/N) replied, "I love you so much more. Thank you for being in my life and for helping me experience things I couldn't have." 

With that, their lips connected once again and earning cheers, screams, tears, and sniffles from their friends and everyone around. 

(The extra part goes right here) 

[Time skip] 

"So do you, (Full Name), take Shouto Todoroki as your husband?"

"I do" 

"And do you, Shouto Todoroki, take (Full Name) as your wife?"

"I would be dumb if I said no" 

"And with that, I announce you as husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride," The priest declared as the couple kissed. 

"Until death do us apart," they whispered to each other as they broke the kiss but quickly connected their lips again. 

And thus, ended one chapter of their lives and began another filled with the love they had for each other. 

- THE END - 

[EXTRA] 

"So was it your idea to attack the city to propose?" Todoroki asked as he broke the kiss and glanced at the environment around them.

"Nope...I just got a message from a certain someone who was also planning everything out."

Ai laughed at the side as she looked around with guilt, "You see...there was a slight change in the plans. BUT I promise it wasn't my intention to kill you I swear. The plan was to have Sting 'pretend' to attack the city then have Todoroki come to rescue you like a prince."

"YOU TOLD ME THE PLAN JUST TELL HIM, GIVE HIM THE RING, WHILE EVERYONE ELSE WAITED!" (Y/N) screamed.

"I told them the change in plans and they were the villains you were fighting. They were there to make her everything was following the new plan. Which it didn't because Sting here got too excited and wanted to fight for real." Ai explained.

"I fail to see how any of the new or old plans is romantic," Todoroki stated.

"It worked out better in my head," Ai tried to defend themselves.

"Wait where are the other villains?" (Y/N) asked looking around as all she saw were her friends from 1A and 1B.

"Oh, Sting's quirk is to create clones that use different quirks."

"My sweet dear never said I couldn't have a little fun," Sting sulked.

"Anyways we should start preparing for the actual ceremony," Ai said while trying to change the topic. 

- [ AUTHOR NOTE ] -

Well, the end I guess. The last chapter was fun to write but kinda hard to plan out since it's been years and I forgot what I wrote in the previous chapters. Anyways, now that I'm done with this book, I don't know what to do LOL. Thinking about starting a one-shot book but don't know if I'll have time with all the work I'm going to have. 

Thanks for reading (and waiting)! I'll see you soon maybe? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

376K 10.4K 32
[discontinued] I hope you'll find a way to choose between the affections of your new (or familiar) classmates! What if they don't all get along with...
173K 6.9K 24
[𝑻𝑢𝑫𝑢𝑹𝑢𝑲𝑰 𝑺𝑯𝑢𝑼𝑻𝑢] ❝𝙄'𝙒 π™Ÿπ™ͺ𝙨𝙩 𝙖 π™™π™šπ™–π™™ 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙙 π™‘π™€π™£π™œ π™¨π™žπ™£π™˜π™š 𝙑𝙀𝙨𝙩 π™žπ™© 𝙑π™ͺπ™’π™žπ™£π™–π™£π™˜π™š.❞ β•°β”ˆβž€ IN WH...
207 26 14
Sorry for the spoilers within this story. You used to go to a normal high school but you decided to transfer to UA right after the sports festival. Y...
585K 26.3K 26
- in which an awkward girl falls for her childhood bestfriend. [ #69 shoto | 2/16/20 ] STARTED: 6/28/19 ENDED: 3/12/20 note: don't read this it was m...