Dedication

By quietandshylives

A group of girls that banded together for nothing more than fun find themselves in the whirlpool of hate and... More

Practice
International Views
Courage is Hidden
No Promises
Demands of The Masses
Growing Strong
Family Comes First
Laughter, Desire and Truth
International
For Our Girls
Arrival
One Last Time
Night Time Confessions
A Change of Heart
Idols Turned to Heros
Dance With Pride
Leader
Visuals
Manager?
Midnight Mysteries
Worry Free
Sands of Time
Final Goodbyes...
Home
Disbanding?
Apart, Yet Forever Together
Sydney
Night Wings
Together At Last
ERROR : FUCKS NOT FOUND
Fuck Destiny, Fuck Fate
Final Showdown: Night Wings Reunited
Final Showdown: You're Not My Family
Sequel

Jealousy

6 1 0
By quietandshylives

Everyone was finally asleep, I'll admit that it is uncomfortable for me to join them, the only one that actually seems to accept me in this group is Euca still. Not that I blame them of course, I was an ass when I first met them. 

The guys are starting to warm up to me, as are some of the girls but Angie still hates my guts and won't entirely let me near her youngers. Again, I only have myself to blame at this point, I did piss her off beyond what was normal for her.

I sighed and set my head down on the table, wanting to grab some sleep before the others woke up. Closing my eyes and finally drifting off to sleep when the doorbell rang. I peaked out from my arms and Euca had gotten up, Archer was about to when she hushed him and whispered something that I couldn't quite hear. He nodded and went back to sleep as she went to answer the door. I yawned and hid back in my arms, passing out from my exhaustion.

|A FEW HOURS LATER|

My eyes shot open with loud yelling from Euca. 

"You are being such an ass!"

"How the hell am I being anything?!"

"What gives you the right to say any of that!?"

"The fact that I'm right."

"You have no idea what the hell was going on in the first place!"

"Oh, I'm pretty sure I know where his mind was fucking at, and you might have been-"

I winced at the sharp sound of the slap she gave him.

"You are an ass Archer." Euca hissed, and pushed passed him. Her youngers chased after her as she slammed the front door.

I got up and walked over to him," What the hell?"

Archer's jaw was clenched tight, a pink hue growing where Euca had slapped him.

"What was that all about mate?" Jayden asked cautiously.

Archer sighed and hung his head," I went too far..."

"What happened?" Joseph asked, his words were low as he woke up. 

Archer shook his head and pushed passed us to sit down on the couch," I went too far..."

"Come on, what happened?" I pushed and sat on the coffee table across from him.

"Her ex came by. That's who was at the door...After a while, I uh... I woke up again and when she was still outside I got worried because it's... it's cold out there... He was there and talking to her... and he... brushed his hand across her cheek and I-I don't know what... what took over... I just got so mad a-and hurt all at the same time... I just... I pushed into the conversation.. right in between them a-and just kept her away from him... he pushed it... pushed my  limits and... I uh... punched him.."

"Punched him?!" We all shouted in unison.

"Where?" Jayden asked.

Archer buried his face in his hands," His nose..."

We all snickered, trying desperately to maintain ourselves, knowing that Archer was not proud of this.

"Alright," I spoke, clearing my throat," So, that doesn't really sound like crossing the line. You were watching out for her and he pushed your buttons."

Archer groaned," That wasn't the worst part..."

"Oh boy..." Joseph sighed and leaned forward.

"He ran off with his bloody nose and she snapped at me for doing it and-"

"You snapped back, saying things you didn't mean." I sighed.

Archer nodded and pulled at his hair," I am so fucking stupid..."

"A little." Jayden admitted," Tell you what mate, we will all lend a hand to get back in her good standing with you."

"No." Archer stated," I need to do it on my own."

We nodded and gave him a slap on the back before leaving him to think about what he was going to do. Jayden, Joseph and I gathered in the Kitchen.

"Man I feel bad for him." Joseph sighed," I don't know what I would do if one of the girls snapped at me like that."

"You're telling me..." Jayden breathed.

I sat down silently," I'm just wondering which ex it is."

Joseph and Jayden's head snapped towards me.

"Well, there's the one that was abusive and the one that cheated. I'm just wondering which one it was... Because depending on which one-"

"He could have an opening." Jayden smiled.

I nodded and stood up.

"Where are you off to?" Joseph asked.

"Well, I am going to go fix what I can." I replied

They were confused as I left the house to find Euca.

...

I walked up to the park where a group of friends were attempting to calm a frustrated Euca.

"Let me." I spoke.

The statement earned a heavy glare from Angie but they dispersed none-the-less.

"Hey," I sighed as I sat next to her.

"What do you want?" She hissed.

"Which ex was it?" I asked as I stretched," Dixon or Mitch?"

"Dixon..." She muttered.

"What did he want?"

"Nothing."

"So, you?"

"You sound like Archer..."

"He isn't wrong. How many times has he come back to ruin you again."

"He didn't come for that."

"Then what did he come for Euca?" I snapped," I can't tell you how many times I have had to pick up the broken pieces of your heart because of that ass."

"That isn't-"

"Isn't the point? Don't you get it? He cut your soul more times that he kissed it, broke your spirit more times than he lifted it. He took more good from you than he ever gave back, and stood there and watched you bawl your eyes out more than he ever comforted you. He watered your insecurities with pleasure, helped them grow stronger and sushed you and your expressions so that you would remain the same broken thing he got with. In his eyes you were smaller, he used your weaknesses against you and threw your past in your face still you fucking stayed. Time after time you fucking stayed and that, you stayed boosted his fucking ego. So tell me this, are you seriously going to stay mad at someone who takes your bullshit, actually cares about you, stuck around as you broke into pieces even when people around him likely told him to turn the other way. The one who has loved you even when you gave him every last reason not to. Lastly, he was the one who was there when no one else wanted to be. Can you really sleep on that?" I snapped at her," Archer is sitting at home, contemplating every last thing he can do to make you feel better and forgive him for what he did. When in reality he save your ass from that ass hat."

Euca was silent as she processed each of my words," I... I... What did I do?

"You made a small mistake, but Archer is always going to forgive you because you always stood beside him when he needed you the most. All you have to do, is say that you're sorry and he's going to say the same thing." I smiled and ruffled her already messy hair," This isn't big enough for you two to spit, only apart for a moment."

She gave me a gentle shove," He gave him a bloody nose because he wouldn't stop trying to get to me..."

"See, now that is awesome." I chuckled.

She shrugged and cracked a small smile," Maybe..."

"Go before I make you." I smiled.

She gave me a quick hug before running off back home.

I sighed and rubbed the back of my neck. Jealousy is such a weird thing, a mixture of emotions that can make people do stupid shit and unless the bond is stronger than the emotions, the relationship wont last.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.6K 289 22
Three sisters try hard to survive high school with the bullying and teasing they encounter everyday. Everybody gets to see the girls transformatio...
2.2K 127 23
"I know we got on a wrong start but if I try hard enough will you give me a chance?" Two rivalries meet up and work together to be with each other's...
917 50 14
Oneshot! U can request anything! 😌 Anything means anything! Bl / Gl / Y/n and any group, seventeen, bts, blackpink, twice, exo, txt, stray kids, tr...
12.8K 602 36
What will you do if you are the youngest among four sisters and they are overprotective. Disclaimer: The story is not related with the ( k-pop idols...