The Man I Became... Because o...

By DaniAurie21

An attempt to write in first person... Lets see how that turns out. "It's been 3 years since we saw each othe... More

Reunion
What Next?
Settling In
Catching Up
Growth and Setbacks
Change...
The Truth is Out
Like Riding A Bike
BBQ A La Pond
BBQ A La Pond 2
CONVERSATIONS
Nong Yim
Wild Things
Reaffirmation
Trouble
A Setup In Progress
Dinner and an Alibi
What Happened In The Night
Interviews
A Tale of Ordinary Love
Drunk And Disorderly
The Other Investigation
A Proposal
Double, Double, Toil and ...
Have Your People, Call My People...
If Only...
Movements
The Shame of A Family... Exposed
Sudden Danger
The Source of the Madness?
Evidence Of A Stalker
The Plan Within A Plan Around A Plan... Or Something Like That
Thinking About Possibilities
Cantaloupe In A Quandary
The Decisions Tin Make
The Quiet
Unexpected Developments
A Confrontation That Took 3+ Years
A Sudden Attack... And What It Reveals
Life Bets
A Stalwart Love
P'Keng
A Familiar Face
A Tiny Step Towards Progress
Kara's Revelations
Rescue Mission Step 1: Analyzing the Enemy and Clearing the Mind
Rescue Mission Step 2: Slow And Frustrating, But What Other Choice Do We Have?
Rescue Mission Step 3: Reunion and Delusion
The Aftermath of it All
Epilogue... But Not The End
Special Chapter 1: What Happened To...
Special Chapter 2: Tin and Cantaloupe Forever
Special Chapter 3: The Dinner...
Special Chapter 4 Part 1: The Wedding
Special Chapter 4 Part 2: The Honeymoon
KenoLing Side Story 1
KenoLing Side Story 2
KenoLing Side Story 3

A Small World

1.5K 83 36
By DaniAurie21

Tul and Maskal were sitting very comfortably in Keno's office when he walked in. It made him lift an eyebrow but he didn't ask any questions.

"What do I owe this visit Tul?"

"Just wanted to get some money out and a listening ear. Things haven't been doing so well for me."

"I heard. Gathering a nest egg? Going for an extended vacation?"

"I was just talking to Maskal about that. I don't know if I should continue to weather the storm or just leave. What would public opinion be  in a situation like this?"

"Leaving will be a problem after what happened to that boy."

"Boy? Who boy?" For once, Tul looked lost, confirming he really had been keeping his head down. Keno had been studying Tul for a long time. You could see right through his artifice. Tul was as clueless as a lamb seeing a wolf for the first time.

"Pitchaya, the son of that man, was attached in his work parking lot 2 days ago. You really didn't know?"

"Pete was attacked? Shia! What the hell happened?"

Maskal grinned and gave Tul the rundown while Keno looked at some paperwork. Tul was utterly flabbergasted. He had been on a full media ban for days. Everywhere he looked, he had seen Ae facing himself and he wasn't looking like a winner.

"Are there people who think I did it?" Tul swallowed his pride and asked.

"Of course. Your name has been linked to this all over social media." Maskal answered gleefully. Keno looked over gravely. 

"Are you sure you weren't followed coming here?"

Tul immediately picked up the implications of what Keno was saying and sighed.

"I came in through the front and requested a room with some girls and drinks. To everyone watching, I'm just here to unwind. It's not the first time." And when I own this place, it wouldn't be the last either.

Maskal nodded in agreement at his comment and stood. "I'll give you two a chance to chat."

They both watched the door close before Keno turned to look at Tul. "I hope you understand that I am a close friend with that person. We went to school together. We don't do business but we do keep in touch. He has already asked me to monitor what is happening."

"I don't have anything to do with it." Tul swallowed. There were few people in the world he was afraid of. This man was one of them.

"I believe you this time. I'm also telling you something because I think you're making a mistake. The artist. He's just as dangerous as the father. A different kind of danger but no less deadly. If you keep pursuing this, I will cut ties with you and leave you drifting to the wind. I don't want certain people on my door and from what I can see, he has certain people connected to him. The boy himself is nothing to laugh about. His connections are even worse. I am not going to warn you again."

Tul laughed and laughed. "I think your overestimating this guy."

"Yeah. He may not have been able to go toe to toe with that man back then but I believe he can do it now. He might even draw blood."

That whipped the smile off Tul's face immediately.

"You don't realize it but he had the knife up against your back already. Keep doing what you're doing and see how quickly he'll stab you."

Tul swallowed and looked away, signalling the conversation was over. Keno made a noise and a come hither motion with his hands, silently asking Tul to pass his case. They did their transaction silently and Tul walked out without even the usual goodbye. He went back to his room and looked at the girls waiting for him.

"Ae could never be as dangerous as him. Bullshit! That fucking idiot doesn't know what the hell he's talking about. Not a clue!" But he remembered Ae's hard eyes staring at him through the tv screen and a bit of cold fear settled in his heart. 

😶😶😶

Pete woke with a start. The lights were dimly lit and the space next to him was empty. When he turned his head, there was Ae, sitting at his computer, typing away. He had the desk lamp on so his area was illuminated and Pete assessed his strong profile. 

"Are you going to talk abut the dream or watch me all night?"

"Oh! Ae. It was just a silly dream. I was stuck in a hole and I couldn't move. When I yanked too hard, I work up."

"Stuck in a hole huh. I had one last night where I was trying to pull you up from a mud pit and you just kept sinking and then I got stuck too."

"Well at least we were stuck together?" Pete offered in consolation.

"But then I had to watch you disappear before me and once I was under I started suffocating and I woke up." Ae said it matter of fact while Pete just sort of stared. 

"How come your only just telling me this? Aaaaeeee!"

"Sorry na. I didn't want to wake you last night and I didn't remember until now." Ae rose and went to Pete. Sat on the side of the bed and gently pulled him close. "You smell really good right now." He muttered as he buried his face into Pete's neck.

"That's because you like to sniff me after I've just woke up."

"It's cause you always smell like a garden and when you just wake it smells like outside in the early morning. I love it. How's you hip."

"It feels ok. I wish I could do more tan just walk. I wish we could do more."

"I know. I really need you right now Pete." They locked eyes and and if ever Pete had doubts for whatever reason, they were immediately dispelled.

"Maybe I can...?"

"No. I can't handle your hands on me right now. I'm too sensitive." Pete immediately understood what Ae meant. The moment they touched, it would be out of control and Pete couldn't handle that right now.

"I understand. Ae." Pete waited until Ae looked over before continuing. "Are you going to tell me what Diew said about Nick?"

"He's here. Diew said he's been here for three weeks already. Diew also says he received phone calls from an unregistered number. He began receiving them after we would have met Sheri and Dali that night at Golden. A couple of weeks right after that."

"I see. The timing is very convenient."

"Yes. A little too convenient."

Ae lay next to Pete on top of the bed covers. Pete could see his arousal and he swallowed. It was distracting.

"I also find it interesting that since I introduced you to Paul, we've never spoken over the phone or in person since. It's always by text. I asked him recently how come he never answers my calls. He says it's because his ex is in town and since they never officially broke up, she's trying to get back with him. She also is always snooping through his things and listening to his conversations. At least that's what the message says."

"So then if she listens to his conversations, can't she get into his phone?"

"Not unless he changed his codes."

"Oh right. Why didn't I think of that? But I've been back for months. I mean who wants to live in such a tense atmosphere for so long? Just tell her it's over and give her an ultimatum. Something else must me going on."

"There is something else. It's just that, I don't know how to tell you Pete because it doesn't look good for your friend."

"Dali? What does she have to do with this?" Pete wasn't upset, just genuinely curious. Ae took a deep breath. 

"So, Thals and her people did some digging. They found out that for a long time, Dali and Paul have been fucking. Like a butty call kind of thing. They meet at this club called Selective Tastes. It's a special club that allows people to explore all of their sexual desires."

"So thy share similar tastes?"

"Not necessarily. Dali prefers men of a more submissive bent. Paul likes stronger lovers."

"Which is why he's been after you. She does have a strong personality."

"I wouldn't call it that. There's something I need you to read but I think it's best if you do it in the morning. Please?"

"Ok." Pete didn't ask Ae anymore. Thailand was a small country. But did it have to be that small? He felt like he needed to cleanse his pallet. What were the odds of Paul, someone who wants Ae as his lover, to be the secret lover of Dali, who wants Pete for her own?

"Ae. This is too much for me." Pete sighed out.

"I know right? What the fuck are the odds of this happening? It's crazy."

"This thing you have for me to read? How bad is it?"

"It depends on your state of mind I guess. For me, I'm not surprised. Unless it's you, anyone can live any kind of life. Only you could shock me because I'm with you all the time unless it's work. Are you doing anything I need to know about?"

"Weeeeeelllllllll? Does being a secret flamenco dancer count?"

Ae blinked and Pete burst out laughing. For a second there, his face had gone blank and Pete knew he had been expecting anything but what Pete said.

"You think your funny huh?" Ae rolled over Pete then froze.

"You didn't hurt me. I promise. Ae." His name came out in a sigh as Pete wrapped his hands around Ae's neck and pulled him down. The kiss was supposed to be a soft one, fulled with the essence of their laughter, but the moment their lips touched, it wasn't Ae, but Pete who lost control. He lifted his swan like neck to add more pressure as, in a rare moment, he took the lead. 

Ae held on to his raging need as tightly as he could. He let Pete take control and only responded, trying his best to not just rip the sheets off, haul Pete's cloths away, and eat him up. 

Frustrated, Pete pulled away and sighed. "Ae is killing me right now."

"If your dying, I'm already in hell." Their eyes locked and they contemplated throwing it all away before Ae finally exerted his iron control and slowly eased back. He got off Pete and turned swiftly, heading to the bathroom.

"I need a cold shower." Was all Pete heard before the door closed. He looked down at himself and sighed. Getting out of bed, he headed to a guest bathroom. Ae wasn't the only one who needed cooling off.

😉😉😉😉😉

Can turned for the millionth time and sighed. Tin opened his eyes and stared at the ceiling.

"How long are you planning on doing that for Can?"

"Oh! Sorry Tin. I didn't mean to bother you."

"You didn't but you did."

"Huh?"

"Just spit it out already. What's bothering you? Is it still the Pete thing?" Because what bothers you, bothers me. 

Can suddenly sat up. He had gone to bed and fallen asleep fine but then he had a dream that it was he who was with Pete in the parking lot and Pete had died. He woke but didn't want to bother Tin so instead he tossed and turned until he did bother Tin.

"I know it had nothing to do with Tul but maybe we should move up the schedule and give the police the evidence we have? They are investigating anyway. I mean, we could help them more. I don't know. I just... Tin!"

Can flung but Tin knew his lover so he was expecting the full frontal assault.

"What if it was my fault that Pete got hurt? I don't know what to tell Ae. I couldn't even look at him in the eye these past couple of days!" 

Tin ran his hands over Can's hair and sighed. "Then call a secret meeting. Let's discuss it with everyone. See what Pete and Ae says after everything is over. Don't be rash. We have been able to gather 13 pieces of separate evidence. The police has three and we have copies of the other 10. I think that as a group, we should decide, ok?"

"Ok. I love you Tin."

"I love you too my Cantaloupe. Now. Do you want to go back to sleep or do something else?"

Can looked up from his position on Tin's chest. His eyes darkened and he rose up, slinging a leg over Tin and settling over his crotch so they rubbed lightly. 

"What did you have in mind?"

Tin smirked. Can grinned.

Tul watched...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98 3 1
He stayed. You left. 6 years after your last meeting, a game of circumstance lands you in the same room as him - and his monkey. With 2 weeks of work...
232K 2.1K 10
This is an ongoing collection of kinky one shots, featuring boyslove couples from popular BL shows. So far they feature couples from "Love By Chance"...
135K 4.5K 54
It's been two years since his sweet Mick disappeared without a warning, after six blissful days officially together. Unable to move on, Ohm is starti...
6.2K 232 8
Pete ! Vegas cried holding the lifeless body of Pete....tears roll down his eyes Pete ! Vegas called again ... But there was no response... Vegas ruf...