Dedication

quietandshylives द्वारा

A group of girls that banded together for nothing more than fun find themselves in the whirlpool of hate and... अधिक

Practice
International Views
Courage is Hidden
No Promises
Growing Strong
Family Comes First
Laughter, Desire and Truth
International
For Our Girls
Arrival
One Last Time
Jealousy
Night Time Confessions
A Change of Heart
Idols Turned to Heros
Dance With Pride
Leader
Visuals
Manager?
Midnight Mysteries
Worry Free
Sands of Time
Final Goodbyes...
Home
Disbanding?
Apart, Yet Forever Together
Sydney
Night Wings
Together At Last
ERROR : FUCKS NOT FOUND
Fuck Destiny, Fuck Fate
Final Showdown: Night Wings Reunited
Final Showdown: You're Not My Family
Sequel

Demands of The Masses

6 1 0
quietandshylives द्वारा

I sighed as I plugged in my headphones and made my way to the Yoga Room. 'Damn talk about a long day.' I screamed as a pair of arms picked me up and spun me around bridal style. I yelped and clung to the person. A deep, yet familiar laugh rang through my ears. Panting I shook my head and looked up at Archer.

"What... the... hell..."

He beamed down at me," What, can you blame me?"

"For which part, frightening me or almost killing me."

He hummed as he walked," Both."

"Then, yes." I snapped," Now put me down, I have legs."

Archer smiled down at me," Yeah, but I know you dont have good knees love. Don't want you hurting yourself."

"And for scaring me?" I asked relaxing.

"You looked sour, figured you need a bit of a jump." He smiled.

I huffed and crossed my arms," Yeah..."

"Did I succeed?" He cooed.

I didn't look at him," Yes..."

He laughed as he walked, holding me and my bag with ease.

"Aren't I heavy?"

"No, I've carried Jayden before. Now that bloke is a pig." He laughed.

I smiled at him," Oh really?"

"Yeah, you're really light. " he sighed as he cradled me," Not much of a work out love."

I narrowed my eyes," Do you want it to be?"

He smiled and glanced at me," Come on now. You wouldn't make a fuss would ya love?"

I blushed and scoffed at him, nuzzling closer as the winds blew harsh.

"Cold?" He asked.

"Always..." I muttered.

He chuckled, "Well we're almost there hun."

"Wait, what about the door?" I asked.

He smiled," Don't worry, I've got it."

I looked at him and thought about how on earth he could open the door if he was holding me.

"Like what you see love?" He chuckled, stopping at the door.

I buried my face in his chest," Shut up..."

He laughed and shifted slightly.

I heard the door open and his arm tense up. 'Wow... he really opened it?' Instantly I was enveloped in warmth, I smiled and peered out from my hiding place.

Archer chuckled again," Alright hun, safe and sound indoors."

I raised my head and looked at the floor, dangling my feet absent mindedly.

Archer started to walk again and carried me up both flights of stairs to the Yoga room.

Once we got there my friends instantly bombarded me.

"Awh, lookie how cute~"

"Wow, how does it feel to be tall?"

"Does it feel like you're on a cloud?"

"How the hell is he carrying you?"

"How long has he been carrying you?"

I blushed and hid away in his chest again," Ya, 너 바보 야 그만해라." ( You idiots. Stop it! )

Archer laughed and cradled me closer," Knock it off, you're making her all red."

"Awh, big protector Archie."

"Taller than you aren't I." He chuckled.

I felt him move and slide down to the floor, shifting slightly so that I was in his lap.

"You know, it would be more comfortable if I could get that bag off ya." Archer whispered in my ear, startling me.

I nodded and relaxed my arms. He smirked and took it off," Better?"

I shrugged.

He chuckled again and leaned back.

I yawned and closed my eyes, feeling tired from the long day I was having.

"Tired?" He muttered.

"Hyung."

" You alright?"

Echos of concerned comments came from my friends since I was still hiding in Archer's chest. Nodding I murmured softly.

Archer smiled," She'll be alright. Just a tad bit of shut eye and she'll be good as new."

I felt his arms wrap around me to keep me where I was in case I did drift off. 'Maybe just... I'll just rest my eyes for a few minutes.'

"Nightwings!"

I yelped and jumped forcing myself to fall on the floor.

"Euca!" Archer gasped and helped me back up as I rubbed by back my elbows tingling from bone meeting tile," You alright?"

I nodded," I've had worse..." I looked up at Cordova who had just barged into the room.

"Haha! Nightwings, you have made quite the name for yourselves. In fact, my office just got a pile of stuff from companies that would like to sponsor you."

We all looked at him with wide eyes.

"So, I propose you all come and make a big bang for us down at the winter sports assembly next month." He smiled at us.

I stretched my now throbbing back as I stood," How about... no."

My group looked at me with wider eyes.

"Look, Cordova. This is great, sponsors and all. But now you notice us after we killed ourselves to get into the festival?" I sighed," Barging in here like you have been placing us first all along, when you know that you've been trying to squeeze us out since we were formed."

He glared down at me," Watch it."

"Watch what, she's right. You've been trying to snuff us out since this all started."

"Yeah, what are you going to do if we say no?"

Cordova straightened out," Say no, and I'll make sure your group is disbanded. I'll see you, Josephine, in my office tomorrow as to your reply." With that he walked out.

I gritted my teeth and clenched my fist, rage building up inside of me," You lonesome son of a bitch..."

"Hyung..."

"Euca..."

"Kookie?"

"It's not so bad to perform is it..?"

My eyes were low and my mind was torn from wanting to answer to remaining silent.

"Eu-"

"Don't!" Angie snapped softly.

I trembled," After everything, we face a disbanding because of this...?"

"Kookie, it won't be too harsh. We can do the same song."

"Do you guys want to perform?" I muttered and glanced at them.

They looked at each other shrugging in reply.

I scoffed and nodded, "I'll take care of it. I promise."

"Euca-"

"I said, I'll take care of it." I hissed and grabbed my bag.

"Euca!" Archer called after me.

I stormed down the stairs and pulled my hood up as I walked outside, the necklace bounced harsh against my chest as I rushed. I winced slightly and sighed. 'I'll take care of this...' I looked up and nodded as I walked into the office building. Kids crowded the hall, but almost immediately parted when I was walking in front of them. Making my way into the Activities office I was faced with Cordova and Senate.

"I see you guys have reached a decision." He smirked.

"Out..." I hissed and looked at the members of senate," Now."

Fear shot through their eyes and they rushed out, the last closing the door behind them.

"So, what will you be performing?" He asked.

"Nothing, by Kiss My Ass." I growled," You hurt my family and think you can get away with it Cordova?" 

His eyes narrowed," Excuse me."

"You heard me, you pathetic excuse for a director." I spoke and walked around the desk.

"Get out of my office." He growled.

"Not until I claim what is mine..." I sighed and flipped through his papers.

"What?!" He snapped," I swear-"

"Ah!" I smirked and picked up the pile of letters addressed to the school," These are for the Night Wings."

"You put those back."

"Not a chance dick wad." I glared," Don't think for a second that I'm afraid of you. Because I am your worst nightmare, and I can prove it. Believe me, when I'm finished, you won't be able to do shit." I hissed and shoved passed him," Try and expel me, or anyone in my club and the first thing I am doing is taking your ass down with me." With that I walked out of the room and back to my friends. I was going to make sure that my friends were safe, that they were ok. And no one was going to stop me from doing that. I am their elder, I am supposed to protect them and that is something no one can stop me from doing...

| The Next Day |

I sighed and leaned back in my chair, my eyes tired and my head throbbing. For the last 24 hours I have been replying to each sponsor, so far half of them to sponsor the group, not the school. My pitch was working so far, if I could just get a few more to say the same then the deal is closed and not even Cordova can disband us without some serious heat from a horde of different companies. I pinched the bridge of my nose and shook my head as I walked back downstairs for another cup of coffee just as my doorbell rang. I groaned and walked over.

"Yo! Open up!"

"Angie?" I muttered and sighed as I opened the door, rubbing my eyes," Angie, what-" I looked surprised at the group that stood before me.

"What?" Angie smiled and pushed passed me with the rest of the group.

"What are you guys doing here?" I hissed.

" Helping you of course." Archer smiled and wrapped an arm around my shoulders," Double shot love?" He chuckled and dangled a coffee in front of my face.

I took it from him and he let go, Angie walked down from my room carrying the horde of paperwork that I had been doing.

"Ya! I had that in order!" I snapped.

"Well then, re-do it," She smirked and placed it out on the table.

I rubbed my temples and put the coffee down," I am going to ask you lot one more time... What the hell are you doing here?!"

"We know you said you would handle it."

"I know that you haven't slept since Cordova threatened us."

"I know you have come up with some scheme that is going to save us all."

I clenched my jaw as they continued to speak," Shut it!"

They all stopped and looked at me.

"Sit!"

Each scurried to a seat as fast as they were able to.

I took a deep breath and cracked my neck," Look, you guys obviously didn't like being demanded to perform at some assembly that we could have easily gained access to. So, after Cordova, I barged into his office and snatched our sponsor letters from that stuck up weasel, for the last day or so I have been calling them, and asking for their assistance. Many of them have already agreed to sponsor the Nightwings and not West Mesa itself. So I set up a banking account for this club to receive money from our sponsors so that it doesn't go through the school. I just need a couple more and Cordova will be facing hell if he even tried to disband this group." I started to separate the papers once again as I allowed my friends to process my words.

"You did all of that love?" Archer asked and stood," Alone?"

I nodded and sat down as I shifted through the horde of papers.

"What are you?" Josi laughed and sat down at the table.

"I'm batman.." I muttered, as I looked through my list.

"You are one hell of a girl mate." Jayden breathed.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Angie asked as she set my coffee next to me.

I scoffed," Because, I told you I would be taking care of this. And I have.. I just need a couple more and we are in the clear."

"What're waiting for?" Ale asked.

I sighed and ran my hands through my hair," Call-Backs really. Just a couple more and everything will be ok..."

Archer walked up behind me and started to massage my shoulders," Hey, take a rest. You've done a lot. If they do call, we'll wake you."

I shook my head and shrugged him off," No, I can't rest now, it takes me too long to wake up."

Archer sighed and pulled me back again," Then relax, we're here now too. No need to stress it out."

I leaned back without a fuss and offered a tired smile," I'd lose my head if not for you guys."

"SHe has TamAles!" Angie exclaimed as she was rummaging through my fridge.

I sighed and smiled as the others jumped up to get one," I swear..."

"Have you eaten?" Archer whispered, startling me.

"Ya! Will you stop-"

My phone began to blare Dope and I swallowed hard, this was the last call... it was from our biggest sponsor, LG Electronics... I looked at my friends who were frozen, nearly piled on top of each other with food in their mouths. I took a deep breath and answered the phone.

"Hello, this is Eucariz speaking."

" Hello Ms. Lucero. We are calling in regards to the proposition that you offered us."

"Yes?"

"We have considered your offer, and...

"We will join your sponsorship."

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

1.6K 102 23
"I know we got on a wrong start but if I try hard enough will you give me a chance?" Two rivalries meet up and work together to be with each other's...
137 1 10
MULTIPLE GROUPS! Open for suggestions for group and members! All scenarios are just for fun they are fake read at own risk! Some groups BTS, nct, s...
enemies (2min) luv द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

25.4K 826 20
"the 8 boys were all a big friend group. they all got along, except for seungmin and minho. they always fought, teased each other, and just didn't ge...
16.1K 357 20
A story about a girl who is going through a hard time and is offered a job to tend to 8 crazy boys in a band. which eventually turns into more. read...