The Three Kingdoms

TinyWhales13 tarafından

A SanderSides Fanfiction There were three kingdoms: Sapientae, Gloria and Motus Logan : Heir to Sapientae, 18... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Chapter 33

56 2 0
TinyWhales13 tarafından

Virgil's P.O.V

We all began plans to go back to mine and Patt's country. I can't believe we're going along with the 'Dragon Witch's' plan like she probaly wants us to do.

I began packing my clothes I brought from Roman's castle. We all agreed to go back to Gloria to tell the king and queen first and get some more clothes for all of us and maybe some armor.

I insisted us to be safe incase. I'm probaly the only rational person out of all of us now. Damn I miss Logan being here. I don't wanna be regiening in these idiots.

I packed everything and went back to Logan's living room where we all agreed to meet. Roman will probaly be late knowing him. I'll probaly be the first one there.

I walked into the room and to my surprise both of them were there before me. They really must wanna get Logan back.

Then I saw how much they both packed each.

"Okay, let's go now," Roman announced as I came into the room.

"Yeah!" Patton cheerfully responded.

Some guards grabbed all out things and brought them to our carrige. I could see they were stuggling with Roman's things. He practically brought his entire wardrobe.

"That, that is nothing," Roman had noticed I was watching the guard struggle with his stuff I'm shooked but not surprised.

We all crawled into our ride together for the long awaited ride to the train station from which we came here from. We'll just me and Prince Dork over here.

End Of Chapter. 264 Words.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

77K 4.4K 33
Patton lives in a world where the first words your soulmate says to you is written on your skin. The permentant presence of the words 'You're in my s...
843 40 32
A collaborative story by: @Virgil_as_a_angel and @TinyWhales13
2.8K 169 25
[Completed] Sanders Sides human au fanfic. Twin brothers Virgil and Patton Novas have moved around a lot thanks to their father's job. From their fat...
11.1K 561 33
COMPLETE All was happy in the Kingdom of Sanders, the flirtatious Prince Roman was training to be the next King, the loveable Prince Patton was engag...