Heartstrings

Oleh bossbitch3000

As two souls together intertwined And as two guarded hearts turned blind, What started off as hate, later ser... Lebih Banyak

Authors note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Another authors note
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
The last author note

Chapter 47

175 9 1
Oleh bossbitch3000

Suicide

(WARNING! This story contains sensitive content. If you are dealing with emotional or mental problems at the moment, I highly advise you skip this chapter! You have been warned)

*Heaven's POV*
...

As if right on cue, a doctor lopes into the room:

_ "Ms. Sullivan? Ms. Gracia? I'm afraid I have some grievous news..."

_ "Sir, Ms. Sullivan was sedated, she was having severe throes. Must be the twin connection. Poor girl" whispers the main nurse, inviting the rest out of room 266.

_ "Is it true?" I ask, already knowing the answer. "Please no. Please doctor, tell me Justus is alright..." I felt such distress at the moment, such exhaustion, I couldn't even take it anymore.

_ "I'm truly sorry Mrs.Garcia, we tried our best, we really did, but Mr. Justus Xander Sullivan has passed away today, April 10, 2019, at 5:47 a.m." he simply states and looks to the ground. I could feel my heart slow it's pace, and I heard an ear splitting ring in my ears.

_ "And your husband, Mr.Garcia is in a coma at the moment. He had lost too much blood, and we almost lost him. He has 6 broken ribs, and is now supported with advanced breathing devices, which are crucial for his survival. I'm really sorry for loading you with so many bad news at once, but it's my duty to inform you of the patients' being. We are still not sure whether he is going to make it or not, but there is a forty percent chance of survival now that he is on life support. I would advise you to hold on to those forty percent and hope for the best. Once again, I'm truly really sorry." He explained.

Those words... 'we tried our best'. It's what doctors always say when they are unable to save their patient. They only say that to comfort themselves. If they truly tried their best, he wouldn't of died-... Jus-Justus would still be here. I felt nauseous and I couldn't feel my lips any longer. I felt as my body grew colder and the whole room spun around me. Then, my body slammed against the frigid hard floor.

}Rose's POV{
The morning after my father and I fought, I decided to take matters into my own hands. He didn't want to tell me? Fine.

I had to go to the warehouse and ask the other men if they new something, unlike that useless father of mine. I quickly got dressed in all black and headed out. As soon as I reach the front door, my mother's voice stops me:

_ "where do you think you're going?"

_ "to the warehouse gym, I need to blow off some steam" I spit in her direction.

Her fiery glare pierced through me, setting my body aflame. My mother may seem all lovely and innocent, but don't let that fool you. She is one of the strongest, fiercest and most feared women. She used to be the best femme fatale in the field, as well as a top ranking assassin. But she gave up on that life, and joined my father's cartel when they met, and had Santiago, my deceased brother. Even though she is not to be messed with, my mother does not scare me, because what she doesn't know, is that I'm even better than she is. I've been trained ever since I was 8 years old. 7 years of experience is not too shabby. Imagine the skill I'll acquire once I become of her age.

She let's out a "humph" and leaves. Aphrodite has been acting off lately, ever since Landon and the twins left for Mexico.

I open the door, and head over to the car, where Sandra was waiting for me. Sandra is my 'nanny'. She has been looking after me for six years now, ever since I scared off the nanny before her. Sandra is only 23, she started babysitting me at 17. She was in desperate need of the money at the time, to pay for college. And now, she's my only female friend, other than Athena, as I don't specifically get along with girls well.

Once I got to the warehouse I immediately asked for my cousin. Santino and I are really close, despite the difference in age, him and I are closer than he is with Landon. I've been told he was now handling some business in my father's office, and so I rush over to him, pushing through the heavy wooden doors, into my father's fancy abode.

_ "Santino-..." I wheeze out of breath. He looks at me, pailling.

_ "Rose? W-what are you doing here?"

_ "do you have any infos on Landon and the twins?"

He falls silent, and I pick up his sign.

*Heaven's POV*
By the time I woke up again, it was nighttime. I had fell pretty hard last night, but I wasn't sure what ached more, my head or heart. I sensed myself suffocate, the pressure I felt right now was unbearable. After the passing of my mother, what happened to my father and brother, I felt all alone, in this cold, merciless world. Until I met my best friends and boyfriend. Although it started off as a bumpy, rocky road, they later became my family. They were the people who loved me, supported me, appreciated me and cared for me. But as soon as I became part of their lives, things took a turn for the worst. And it was all because of me.

I was a walking curse. My father had a wife he loved so much, but when I came to life, she faded away from it. I joined the Underground, it burned down. I joined the Saints, and on my first mission, Athena's twin brother dies. All because I couldn't save him. And now the man I love may never see another day, all because he made me his. I was not worthy of love. I didn't deserve such great friends. I was meant to be alone.

"Piece by piece my heart shatters,
Piece by piece the shards scatter,
All the guilt and excruciating pain,
On my hand I count every vein,
Life or death?
Death or life?
Should I take my last breath,
Should I stop this agonizing strife?
Or should my old life flay,
And I live to see another day?"
(DO NOT STEAL!)

I rummage through all the cupboards and drawers, until I found what I was looking for in the bottom drawer of my nightstand. A scalpel.
I have become drained of living my life this way, it has become too much for me. I tried to stay strong, I really did, for 6 years already, but my heart couldn't take it anymore. I write down a note, better yet a letter, and I head to the bathroom, scalpel in hand.

This wouldn't be the first time I tried to end my life. I was an unhappy teenager. Depressed, alone, and messed up. I take off the plastic cap covering the knife, and trace horizontal lines on my wrists... slitting them open. One vein at a time. Blood. It was everywhere...

>Javier's POV<
Earlier today, I had called Santino and told him all about what happened. He was to tell the Garcia's and bring them to Mexico to check up on their son, and find out their adopted son, Justus, had passed away. Meanwhile my men had started to look for Gustavo Salazar and all the Voodoos, who had naturally hid, as they knew what fate had in store for them.

I left home to my wife too, and she came back with me to the hospital to see her nephew. She also wanted to be there for Athena. We checked up on them both, Landon still in a comma bound to breathing devices and blood bags on IV poles. Athena refused to talk to anybody, refused to eat, and sat the whole day on the floor, in one corner of the hospital room. She was in denial for half of the day, not accepting the fact that her other half has passed away. The other half of the day she cried, cried, and cried some more... nonstop. Her already swollen face, inflated even more, and her features reddened. She kept on begging to be sedated, asking to be salvaged from this misery. But the nurses insisted it wasn't good for her, instead they gave her calming pills, which she gulped up, then curled into a ball on the floor, and hoped she'd fall asleep, secretly wishing she'd follow her brother.

I wouldn't tell this to anyone, but I too was grieving, loosing a man of your own, no matter how well, or bad you know each other, is always hard.

Heaven was the only one, I haven't checked up on yet, and even through all the mourning, and sorrow, my wife still wanted to meet the girl that melted her nephews stone cold heart.

We walked into the room, it was empty. She must of been in the bathroom, for the door was locked. My wife, Margarita walked around the room, and sat on the bed. She then took something off the nightstand asking me:

_ "what is that?"

I take the paper from her hand, and begin reading it.

_ " Dear whoever finds this,
Please give this paper to Landon and Athena to read.
Lovely boyfriend, and beautiful best friend, hi. I hope you're not mad at me. I want you to understand that I got tired, my body, brain and heart couldn't take it anymore. It's not just because of these two days, but because of all the shit that has accumulated over the past six years, and so I just gave up on myself. Justus's passing was a mistake, it shouldn't have happened, and if only I could've calculated my move a bit better, he wouldn't of been dead now. Landon, you are my pride and joy, you are the reason I kept going for a while. I hope you'll get well soon. I hope you find someone better than I one day, someone who will bare your children, someone who will care for you and be by your side till you get old. Never doubt my love for you, you were, and will always be my first and last love.
Athena, my dear best friend. You are the strongest, fiercest, prettiest and the most badass woman I've ever known. I want you to remember that 'those you love and those you lose, are always connected by heartstrings to infinity' ~Ora. I know this isn't easy, and I know this hurts like hell, but trust me, you'll one day learn to live with it. You won't get over it, no. No one can get over loosing a loved one, but you'll accustom to the feeling several years from now. I hope you find someone who is worthy of you, and who will treat you like the goddess you are. Please don't grief over me. It isn't worth it. Remember, I love you both so much, but now, Justus and I will be watching over you, not sure if it will be from heaven... but we will be watching over you.
With love,
Heavenly Luisa Knight"

No! No, no, no, nooo. This stupid niña thought it would be a good idea to end her life!? Now? Now that her best friend needs her the most. Now that Landon has fallen in love with her? What am I supposed to tell him when... if he wakes up!?

_ "Shit" I curse.

_ "What is it?" Asks Margarita.

_ "It's a suicide note, quick... go call a doctor!" I order her, then run to the door and smash the lock, giving myself access into the bloodied bathroom...

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

3.5M 89.9K 51
Highest rank #27 in Teen Fiction. Written by @apricitys. _ _ _ "What is this?" He asked, not even bothering to look at the canvas in front of me. Ins...
2.2M 53.1K 62
"Breathe." He dipped his head down so that his lips were right at my ear, his strong arm wrapped securely around my waist, molding my body into his...
285K 9.7K 57
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ★★★ "Stop moving and stay still." "Then tell me where we are going then," I replied, getting annoye...
68.7K 1K 61
𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆: 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄, 𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐆𝐒, 𝐀𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐇𝐎𝐋, 𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒, 𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 ...