Sméagol's Redeption

TiffanyGray1987

After Gollum falls off the edge of Mount Doom, instead of landing into the fire, he is transported to the Uni... Еще

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Sméagol's Redemption Soundtrack

Chapter 97

21 0 0
TiffanyGray1987

Sméagol went for a little stroll to the field nearby. He made his way over to the stump, and sat down, taking in the beauty of nature all around him—the trees, the birds singing, the flowers blooming, the blue evening sky with the sun slowly getting ready to dip behind the clouds, and the fresh air. He thought of everyone back in Middle Earth, everyone he had wronged, everyone who had done him wrong, and said a silent prayer of love and forgiveness for all of them. Bless you all, he thought to himself.

Then, as he stretched out his legs, his foot grazed something hard. He moved his foot out of the way to see something shiny poking out of the ground. He bent over to pick it up, and his face lit up like the sun when he realized what it was. "My... precious!" he cried softly. He held the ring in his hands, and just stared at it. As he was about to place it on his finger again, he suddenly had flashbacks of everything he went through, all because of the evil powers of One Ring. Memories of living alone in a cave for centuries, being tortured by Sauron and his servants, betraying Sam and Frodo, losing his family, and Déagol's death all came flooding back to him.

"Destroy it!" shouted a familiar voice. "Sméagol, destroy it!"

Sméagol opened his eyes, and saw Gollum's spirit standing next to a fire pit that wasn't there before, containing lava from Mount Doom. Then, he thought of Lea, how she taught him about love and acceptance, the music she shared with him, and the joy he felt when he was near her. He thought of how sick she was, how he could lose her any day now, and he remembered how much he loved her. He suddenly broke down sobbing hysterically.

"Sméagol!" Gollum shouted. "Destroy it! Destroy the Precious! Gollum! Gollum!"

Sméagol felt a gentle hand on his shoulder. "Sméagol, you can make it all stop," said Aini. "All the pain, all the hurt, all the mistakes you made, you can make it all go away. Just throw it into the fire. Remember, you are stronger than the ring. You don't need it."

Sméagol looked at the ring one more time, and suddenly felt very angry. "You made my life miserable," he grumbled. "You hurts me and my family and my friends! I hates it! I hates it! I hates it forever! Good riddenses, you piece of shit!" He threw it into the fire pit, and watched it disintegrate. Then, the fire quickly burned out, and the fire pit disappeared.

As Sméagol realized the ring was gone forever, he broke down sobbing hysterically again, this time, not out of sadness, but out of pure relief.

Aini held him close. "Shhh," she said softly. "It's okay. It's okay, Sméagol. It's all over. Everything's gonna be okay."

"My precious," Gollum said sweetly, "you did it. You destroyed the Precious." He smiled at Sméagol. "Thank you."

"See? I knew you could do it."

Sméagol couldn't speak from crying so hard.

"Now, everything in Middle Earth is okay again," said Aini. "Sauron is gone forever, and all your wrong doing has been undone."

"Undone?" Sméagol inquired.

"Yes, undone."

Sméagol thought as he composed himself. "So... Master's finger—"

Aini smiled. "His finger is okay."

"And... Sam?"

"His friendship with Frodo is stronger and better than ever."

"And... and... Déagol?"

"He's alive."

Sméagol's heart jumped. "Alive?"

"Yes, he's alive... and he's okay. Everything you did, it's all reversed. It hasn't been forgotten. It never will be forgotten, but it will be forgiven. You saved Middle Earth."

Sméagol couldn't believe what he was hearing. "I saved it?" he asked breathlessly.

"Yes, you did. You were very brave. So were you, Gollum."

Gollum shook his head. "I didn't do anything," he said, confused.

"You told Sméagol to destroy the ring. A year ago, you would've told him to take it. That shows how much stronger you are now. You are both stronger than the ring, and I am so proud of you."

Gollum and Sméagol smiled at Aini.

"Now, Sméagol, you have a choice. You can go back to Middle Earth, turn back into a hobbit, and be with your family again. But, this time, when you go fishing with Déagol, he won't find the ring. Or, you can stay here, but you won't change back into a hobbit."

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

1.6K 0 71
Part 2 of a Trilogy As the relationship between Cheyenne and Sméagol continues to blossom, things get even more interesting when Hayley finds a Gollu...
23.1K 712 28
(#15 in jrrtolkien) After Emily & Ellie returns to their own world their memories of middle-earth fades as they both are at the peak of their carrier...
2.9K 124 28
Hela's journey's continue with the One Ring being found, joining up with the Fellowship, and trying to mend the bond that which she broke. But with...
139K 3.7K 34
Sara is just a ordinary girl. She has heard of the Lord of the Ring books but never read one. But what happens if she falls into the greatest stories...