Finding My World ( A Ninja Tu...

By MorningStories

Donnie finally got the guts to tell April his feelings about her, but then she turns him down with a lot of h... More

Pяσℓσgυє
¢нαρтєя σиє-EDITED
¢нαρтєя тωσ- EDITED
¢нαρтєя тняєє-EDITED
¢нαρтєя fσυя
¢нαρтєя fινє
¢нαρтєя ѕιχ
¢нαρтєя ѕєνєи
¢нαρтєя єιgнт
¢нαρтєя иιиє
¢нαρтєя тєи
¢нαρтєя єℓєνєи
¢нαρтєя тωєℓνє
¢нαρтєя тнιятєєи
¢нαρтєя fσυятєєи
¢нαρтєя fιfтєєи
¢нαρтєя ѕιχтєєи
¢нαρтєя ѕєνєитєєи
¢нαρтєя єιgнтєєи
¢нαρтєя иιиєтєєи
¢нαρтєя тωєиту
¢нαρтєя тωєиту σиє
¢нαρтєя тωєиту тωσ
¢нαρтєя тωєиту тняєє
¢нαρтєя тωєиту fσυя
A/N BOOK COVER!!! ;)
¢нαρтєя тωєиту ѕιχ
¢нαρтєя тωєиту ѕєνєи
Dont Wonder Why
¢нαρтєя тωєиту єιgнт
¢нαρтєя тωєиту иιиє
¢нαρтєя тнιяту
Authors Note
Sequel
Question From ME! =D
The Watty Awards

¢нαρтєя тωєиту fινє

130 16 6
By MorningStories

Trinitie's P.O.V

I was sitting on the couch, and it was the day after Christmas. The guys had just left, Donnie reluctantly, to do a mission without me. They, excluding Donnie, had claimed that I wasn't up to it yet with my basic level of training. My question was, why I was able to go on the one to see why the TCRI people needed me?

Splinter was meditating in his room. Hopefully he wouldn't mind if I entertained myself...

I didn't exactly care that I wasn't going anyway, because I was feeling a little lazy at the moment, and it was... 7:43. So, I'm entitled to being lazy. I clicked through the channels carelessly, not seeing anything good on.

I turn it off, thinking of what could entertain my bored mind. Finally, I came up with something. I went and wrapped my T-Phone, realizing that I haven't listened to any music yet. I turned it on, looking through the playlists and albums. I had over one thousand songs, and smiled as I saw that I loved them all.

I started with the very first song, Afterlife by Avenge Sevenfold, and started jamming along to it. No, it's not my jam, but it's pretty good. While singing along, I stuff my phone into my back pocket before going into the kitchen to grab myself a soda. I crack open the can merrily, setting it on the counter so as not to spill it with my jumping.

I tried to keep worried thoughts of everyone getting hurt in the back of my mind, and was successful with the song. I smiled, stopping for a minute to breathe and get a drink of my root beer. I wonder how to make butterbeer....

I grab my phone put of my back pocket once more and look it up, smiling happily as I found it. I started getting the ingredients, surprised that they had everything that I needed. I mixed the caramel butterscotch together in a batch. Added this and that. And Walla! Butterbeer for me!

I poured the mixture into a cup, looking at its rich color before bringing it to my lips and taking a sip.

It was pure heaven on my tongue, leaving a beautiful aftertaste. This is amazing. I moaned in appreciation for the drink, probably sounding like a dying cow. Once I had drunk it all, which only took about little more than a minute, I started rocking out my singing voice to the song. This time, it was Don't Stop Believing by Journey. I loved it. Now, this one was my jam.

I was singing along, and didn't care if I was a sucker for the old songs.

I played the air guitar when it came to it, drumming dramatically, throwing my head back, grinning from ear to ear, laughing at my own geekiness.

I was having a complete crack hour, doing awkward movements I called dancing. I jumped around, slid on my knees on the ground and used a spoon as a microphone. Instead of in my pockets, my phone was eagerly on the table, five feet away from me.

I was playing the drums now, banging the flat of my hands on the table. My head was swinging to the music and I sang the words loudly, my voice echoing.

My hands beat on the table more fiercely, my voice hitting the pitches of the song without flaws. I loved to sing. I've never sang much, but I knew I loved it then.

I played the air guitar once more, loving the feeling of letting loose. I was breathing quickly, picturing myself onstage, performing in front of thousands and millions of fans, all cheering as I kept going.

I ended up on the floor, my head in the air and doing jazz hands while sliding on my knees across the floor.

I was completely happy at that moment, grinning crazily. I calmly got off the floor, turning my music off, panting widely the whole time. I then decided to entertain myself with looking up a few games....

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

I felt a tap on my shoulder, but I didn't look up. My thumbs flew on the screen, not missing a tile. Yes, you guessed it. I'm playing Don't Tap The White Tile, and I was completely obsessed. I kept pushing on, praying to beat my high score. I felt another tap, but promptly ignored it again, but that was when.... I tapped a white tile.

"NOO!" I screamed, throwing my arms up in the air. "I ALMOST BEAT MY HIGHSCORE. NOOOO...!"

I looked over at Donnie to see that he had raised his eye ridges at me, amusement showing in his face.

"Hon it's..." He checked his watch, which also had the time. "1:45 a.m.. You should be asleep."

My eyes widened, and I shook my head a few times. "I found a game a few hours ago? Yeah, a few hours ago, I was bored so I looked up some games, and I found this one. My high score on classic was..." I thought for a moment,"586."

Donnie looked at me, wide eyed. "Honey. I think it's time for bed." My head spun. I've been in this scenario before. This time though, I agreed, letting him have my T-phone reluctantly. I waded through the five soda cans and six juice pouches on the floor, letting Donnie pick me up to take me to bed. Only then did I notice that he was breathing heavily, and limping a little. I also notices that he was only holding me with one hand, and that the other one has a kind of just hanging beside him.

"Donnie?" I asked him worridly. He didn't say anything, only trudged on, a determined look on his face. "Donnie what happened. Your hurt." I managed to say, choking up.

"I'm fine. You just need some sleep. When you get to sleep, I'll be fine." He wheezed, his voice raspy like sand paper.

We got to our room then, and he laid me on the bed. I sprang back up instantly though, and he sighed. My brain was on high alert, spotting his first aid kit that he always kept on the dresser.

I grabbed it, pointing at the chair beside the desk, silently ordering him to sit down for me to check his injuries. He sighed, but got the message and sat down. He winced when his hand accidentally hit the chair, and I cringed at his pain.

I opened the kit, already knowing that I didn't know what anything was. Donnie seemed to get why I was silent though, and said, "The bandages, rubbing alcohol, and peroxide. Peroxide is in a tiny brown bottle. There are tiny cotton swabs in the upper right corner."

I grabbed everything and went to the kitchen to grab some paper towels, wettening them, and bringing them back to wipe the blood off. I returned to him then, carefully wiping everything off. When I wiped the wound, a long deep cut on his leg, the crimson liquid started flowing a little freer, making me freeze up.

"Is it supposed to do that?" I asked, and he nodded.

"It's washing out any infection." He chuckled when I mumbled,

"Couldn't it have been something less important?" I hurriedly stopped the blood flow, wrapping bandages around his calf. "What happened?"

He sighed. "Spike." I raised my eyebrows in question, and he elaborated. "He was Raph's turtle. Apparently, he had gotten into some mutagen, and teamed up with Raph to go get some more mutagen. He then started taking us out one by one, and I was the first, just so Raph could have what he wanted. Raph's pretty beaten up about it. Spike, or Slash now, went from me, to Mikey. Raph found us, and fought Slash. Slash is.. gone now. He disappeared." He sucked in his breath when I applied the rubbing alcohol to his minor cuts.

"Sorry." But I sighed in relief that no one was dead or in a coma, and tied up Donnie's sprained arm. I wiped the sweat off of his face, smiling softly. "You should rest. I'm gonna check up on everyone else." I was so close to Donnie's face that I could see the bags beneath his eyes. I pecked his lips lightly."Have good dreams. I love you."

"I love you too." He murmured and I smiled as I led him to the bed, tucking him in and making sure he was completely comfortable before leaving room and turning off the light.

I went to the living room, seeing all the rest of the boys, beaten and bruised. I hurried over to Mikey, who had rope burns on his ankles that were so bad that they were bleeding. I had broughten the first aid kit, opening it quickly and doing the same procedure as I did to Donnie.

He moaned and groaned a little bit more, but finally I was done bandaging him up, his eyes closed the whole time.

Raph was gone though, and I knew he was probably in his room. I made sure Leo was alright before making my way to his door, knocking on it softly three times. The door opened revealing Raph with a bitten leaf in his hand. Be was sniffling, and I was already concerned.

"Are you okay?" I asked and then mentally facepalmed. Of course he wasn't. He must have known what I was thinking by my expression because his mouth quirked up in a small smile as he took a step back, inviting me in. "Have you been crying?" I asked, already knowing that that was a dumb question also.

"No." He sniffled."My eyes are just sweating." He said defiantly. Then he broke down again, holding me for comfort. I patted his shell, trying to tell him that it was okay without words.

"I-I-It's ally fault!" He exclaimed."It's my fault that everyone is hurt! If I- If I h-ha-hadn't left spike alone!"

"It isn't your fault." I told him sternly."It is only spikes twisted, demented mind that is at fault. He was an angry person, or-er, turtle, and he couldn't keep his anger in check."

"But I'm like that too! He probably got it from me and all my ramblings. What if I lose control again and hurt one of my brothers, or you-" I cut him off right there.

"It will never happen. He didn't get it from you. And you're not like that. Your sweet and funny and only sometimes a pain, but you will never be like that. He let hos anger cloud his every emotion. You will never hurt your brothers either, do you know why?" He shook his head at me, his eyes watery and red. "Because you love them, and your so protective of them that it will never ever ever ever happen ever. Do you understand?" He nodded, and I smiled, giving him one last squeezed before letting go.

"Better?" I asked.

"Better."

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Chapter done, it's late, my thumbs hurt.

I'm thinking of making these books into a four book series. What do y'all think? I'm working on the plotline and details of the next one already, but know that this one isn't even close to done yet, so that one won't be for a while.

When I publish this, it will be Halloween, so HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

Don't forget to vote and comment!

~ Lexie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.2K 2K 41
[REQUESTS ARE CLOSED] This book contains a series of Leo x Reader stories. I hope you all enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing them <3
68.4K 3K 43
"Come back!" She screamed. But the voices only left her farther behind. For months she's waited, never giving up the thought that they'd come for...
13.4K 743 63
A general rule of thumb for any type of story telling media is to not have more than five main characters. Often, these five are separated into categ...
882 27 13
The turtles were just on a regular patrol, when they suddenly came into contact with 4 girls, around their own age. However, these girls aren't like...