TARNISHING HER PURITY

By His_Girl2000

He wasn't always a bad boy, he didn't always used to kill, he was a good innocent boy who's purity was just t... More

Chapter 1: Brother from another mother
Chapter 2: Great Betrayal
Chapter 3: Alone
Chapter 4: Quiet
Chapter 5: Back to School
Chapter 6: First day
Chapter 7: Blast from the past
Chapter 8: Flashback
Chapter 9: Not that worried
Chapter 10: The Party
Chapter 11: What to do
Chapter 12: Shopping trip
Chapter 13: Opening up
Chapter 14: 10 Million
Chapter 15: Agreement
Chapter 16: Bitter Sweet
Chapter 17: So Close yet So Far
Chapter 18: Betraying Each Other
Chapter 19: Duo
Chapter 20: Trusting the wrong people
Chapter 21: Seoul
Chapter 22: Lost Hope
Chapter 23: Everything Has Changed
Chapter 24: Rescue me
Chapter 25: Confusion
Chapter 26: Used to it
Chapter 27: Bitch
Chapter 28: Fight for myself
Chapter 29: Sibling Rivalry
Chapter 30: Eye to eye
Chapter 31: Me, Myself and I
Chapter 32: Not the same
Chapter 33: Pissed
Chapter 34: The Fangz
Chapter 35: Declaring War
Chapter 36: Break up
Chapter 37: Taking Charge
Chapter 39: Boss
Chapter 40: Puppet
Chapter 41: Fugitive
Chapter 42: Running
Chapter 43: Right or Left
Chapter 44: Gone
Chapter 45: New days
Chapter 46: You again
Chapter 47: Its You
Chapter 48: Mr. Romano
Chapter 49: Rooftop
Chapter 50: My Bad
Chapter 51: Rooftop
chapter 52: Apologies
Chapter 53: Me
Chapter 54: Back Together
Chapter 55: Team Up
chapter 56: The last battle

Chapter 38: My Own

769 41 72
By His_Girl2000

JB POV:

She's lost her mind and nobody can talk sense into her. She won't look anyone in the eyes and she won't talk to anyone unless she's making orders or coming up with a new plan. I try to approach her to check if she's ok and she just goes to the nearest member and threatens to kiss them. She's evil for doing that. She killed me when she kissed Mark, it hurt more than the time she kissed Jinyoung because I know Mark has some sort of feeling for her. We didn't talk about the kiss and he kind of just brushed it off like it meant nothing but I could see in his eyes that that kiss meant the world to him and because of that I want to kill him. She's acting crazier way out of control and being risky, she went on a killing spree the other day with Joon they both came back with bright smiles and blood all over them. I hate that they seem to be getting along. I know I said I liked the new her but I don't like the new her unless she's with me and she's not so I hate the new her.

"Maze killing spree part 6?" Joon waltz into the living room with a big black duffel bag which I'm guessing is filled with weapons making me sigh. He smiles at Maze who's chilling on the sofa with her legs in the air as she plays on her phone. I give joon the snake eye pissed off at him for encouraging Mazes killing behaviour. And to think he was her teacher as well, such a bad influence.

"Nah I think we've killed enough-"

"Enough for what?" He cuts her off looking hurt. Maze sighs and sits up straight before placing her phone down and looking over at Joon with her arms folded across her chest.

"Enough for them to be paranoid enough to want new recruits" she answers making all the other boys who were also chilling in the living room dart their heads over to her. So this is what she was planning this whole time. We just thought that she was trying to let out some steam but nah she was strategically killing fang members so they'd need new recruits.

"Why would you want them to recruit more people?" Joon questions with his eyes narrowed glaring over at her. Joon has a smart point, more recruits means more people trying to kill us therefore we lose at the end of the day. If these are the kind of ideas Maze is coming up with then we are as good as dead.

"I want them to recruit us dumbass" Maze exclaims catching us all of guard. We look at her with our eyes wide open before looking at each other in shock. Jinyoung begins to chuckle shaking his head side to side giving me the I told you so face. What games is Maze trying to play? Does she want us to turn our selfs in and just let them slaughter us?

"If they recruit us we get caught dumbass" Bam exclaims rolling his eyes at Maze making her squint her eyes glaring at him.

"Not if they recruit me" she beams catching me off guard making me burst out coughing literally choking on air. I look at her hoping that she's joking that she is just trying to get a reaction out of us like she does all the time. I look at her and wait for her to say she's joking but she never does making the boys look over at me waiting for me to talk her out of it.

"No Maze that's too dangerous" I finally speak up standing up so I can show her how serious I am. I fold my arms across my chest and glare down at her angry that she thinks that I'm just going to let her risk her life for us when it's our job to protect her.

"I thought we already discussed this JB" she sighs as she copies me and fold her arms across her chest glaring back up at me. I scoff at her response pissed off at the smirk that she has on her face before looking at everyone in the room and licking her top lip reminding me of the threat that she made of I ever step out of line. But I don't care.

"I don't care! Fuck everyone in this room I don't fucking care if it means you won't risk your life like this!" I shout at her as I point at everyone in the room who just look startled. They begin to whisper amongst themselves making me sigh realising what I just said out loud. I seem to be getting a reaction out of everyone but Maze.

"I kinda care man I ain't trynna fuck an underage girl" Bam speaks up giving Maze a dirty look as he covers his chest using his hands.

"Shut up Bam as if I wanna bang your skinny ass anyways" she responds kissing her teeth and looking Bambam up and down with a look of disgust on her face. I roll my eyes at her childish comment and just fall back in my seat.

"Excuse me child but my thrust game is too strong for you anyways you'd die" Bambam adds making me roll my eyes at his childish response. The boys look at bam before beginning to laugh amongst each other making Maze smile ear from ear.

"Mmmh sure" she beams.

"Enough about fucking each other!" Jinyoung shouts as he slams his hand on the table catching everyone's attention making us all look over at him startled. He lets out a deep breath before marching towards Maze with his hands in a tight fist and his jaw clenched. "Maze this is a stupid plan, you can't go through with it" He sternly says to her as he stares deeply into her eyes. Did he just show that he cares for her? Did I miss something?

"Come on Jinyoung you said it yourself this is my fault and this is my way of fixing it" she responds with her hands on her hips trying to show authority but that just makes me scoff at her. I don't know who she thinks she is but this bad girl act ain't even cute anymore.

"A way that gets you killed" I add as I glare at her angry that she thinks that I'm stupid enough to allow her to risk her life and for what? It's not like she's going to be successful, the Fangz are just too powerful.

"Can you have some faith in me please?" She begs as she looks over at me with her eyebrows furrowed. I want to believe in her I want to trust her but not if it's going to get her killed. She can't do this and I don't care if there is a chance that she'll be successful.

"Don't worry Maze I think you'll last at least 4 hours you know after they gang bang you then kill you" Joon speaks up with his arms folded across his chest as he chews his gun. Maze sighs at him comment making the other boys begin to laugh and give him a high five.

"Nah I'll say 3 hours" Yugyeom adds with a smirk on his face making Maze roll her eyes at him.

"500 that she won't even make it to the door" Chase speaks up as he sticks his hand out for Joon to shake making the other boys begin to laugh but that she angers Maze even more. Hopefully it'll make her realise that it's just too risky.

"Seriously? You guys have that little faith in me?" She questions looking slightly hurt with tears in her eyes but she won't let them fall. I want to hug her and tell her that she can do anything but I'll be lying to her because she can't do this.

"No it's not that we don't believe in you it's just that we believe in the Fangz more" Joon comments making me slap my forehead out of embarrassment. Did he really think that saying that would make her feel better?

"You're all a bunch of dickheads I can't believe I was planning to fuck you all!" She shouts as she storms out of the living room making me sigh at her. I don't run after her because all I'll do is try to talk her out of it then the next thing I know she'll be fucking Mark and I can't have that.

"Fam I ain't trynna get rapped by a fetus" Bambam shivers as he covers his chest making me roll my eyes at him.

"Bam shut up she ain't gonna rape you" Mark exclaims as he folds his arms across his chest glaring at bam with a look of disgust in his face.

"She can't actually be serious can she? The Fangz will kill her the second they see her at their doorstep." Trent  comments looking worried making the other boys begin to look worried as well. I'm glad that we are all on the same page and think that Maze is absolutely crazy for thinking of going to the Fangz.

"I know it'll be way too suspicious" I say thinking of how they'll take her the moment they see her in their doorstep.

"We gotta keep her in check man, we can't have a little 17 year old running around getting killed" Jinyoung instructs looking stressed leaving me confused. Why is he all of a sudden so worried about Maze? Did something that I don't know about happen?

"Kinda peak that she won't fuck JB the guy that actually wants to fuck her" Bambam speaks up as he burst out into laughter but no one else joins in thu just stare down at him like he's lost his mind.

"Oh don't forget Mark too" Yugyeom adds before fist bumping Bambam. I look over at Mark and he has his head down making me clench my jaw and put my hands into a tight fist. I still wonder what he and Maze spoke about that night.

"And Daddy Taehyung" Bambam adds laughing trying to fist bump Yugyeom again but this time Yugyeom ain't having it, instead he looks down at him with pure disgust written on his face.

"Did you just call me daddy?" Taehyung asks with his arms folded across his chest waiting for Bambam to respond.

"We never speak of this again"

Maze POV:

They think I can't do it, they don't believe in me why? I'm the one who saved myself from the notorious gang that belonged to GD. I took them down! Me not them and I stole his money me not them and killed my sister in the process. How dare they undermine me like I'm a weak little girl? I can fight, I can kill and I come up with way better plans than they do, all they do is worry about who loves me more like grow the fuck up. But screw them, I'll do this on my own, I'll fix all of this on my own just like how broke myself out.

21, 23, 25 I count the door numbers as I walk down the street. The boys were too busy trying to come up with a plan and they didn't even notice that I was gone. I got on the train and now I'm here in Knightsbridge looking for the house the hostage told us about. I know what I'm doing I just wish the boys trusted me too.

I lift my hand up and knock on the door feeling my heart beating in my chest. There's no backing down now.

"Who are you?" A huge Asian man with little eyes opens the door and looks down at me. I begin to cry as I scratch my neck looking nervous.

"Hello I'm so sorry I'm so sorry I was told to come here a man a man he was bleeding and these men took him and I tried to save him I really did but the men they took him I'm sorry" I cry as I sniff and push my hair out of my face. The man looks down at me confused but I start praying hoping that he lets me in and buys my ridiculous story.

"Who's at the door?" A younger looking Asian man asks with his arms folded across his chest as he looks down at me with pure disgust on his face.

"My name is Rosa I was just trying to help" I sniff staying in character as I wipe away my tears using my sleeve. They both look at each other before shrugging their shoulders. "Let her in, she knows what they look like" he states as he opens the door wider allowing me to step foot into the house. I smile to myself knowing that already I've Don't more than the boys expected me to do. I'm in the house.

"Now what is a sweet little girl like you doing here?" A white man with green eyes and dark brown hair asks me as soon as he sees me enter the house. He strokes my hair making me flinch, I begin to act shy, swaying side to side with my eyes on my feet.

"She's so cute man can we keep her?" the young looking Asian man says with a big smile on his face as he holds my hand jumping up and down making the white man slap his hand away from my grip and give him a death stare.

"Are you crazy? Boss will kill us" the white man exclaims making the other man sulk and look down with a pout in his face. I begin to sniff even more trying to show them how vulnerable I am hoping that they won't kick me out. I've made it this far, I won't back down now.

"But she's here to help us, how else would she have found us?" The Asian man retaliates throwing his arms in the air. The white man doesn't respond for a while and puts on his thinking face as he looks down at me.

"But we don't know her" he finally speaks up after moments of silence. The other man sighs slapping his knee out of frustration. I hear some footsteps meaning there are more people in this house making me dart my head to the floor.

"I know her" I hear a familiar voice beam forcing me to dart my head up and see a tall man standing in front of me, I don't see his face since he has a hood on but he just seems so familiar making my heart beat uncontrollably. He slowly takes off his good and looks at me with a smile on his face making my heart drop.

"Jonathan?"

"That's Maze, my little sister"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 905 15
[COMPLETED] "So close yet so far, I have him at the tip of my fingertips but he's still out of reach" "I see everyday, I want him, he is mine, no one...
7.3K 313 40
[COMPLETED] Yoon Jiyeon, a tough and gangster-like girl has numerous of part-time job to support her life and her 16 years old brother after their pa...
98.3K 3.5K 39
So... I read a few fanfics of Jackson + Jinyoung... Also saw a video and started shipping them hard. HAHA. This story is entirely fiction and some r...
110K 4.8K 54
❝This red mark will remind you that you are mine, only mine and always mine❞ He said in his husky deep voice which sends shivers down my spine. ...