Three Day Field Trip to Stark...

By soowshie

Peter Parker and his Decathlon team go on a three day field trip to Stark Tower. Peter is anything but excit... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
HELLO (ITS nOT AUrthor)

Chapter 16

17.9K 733 878
By soowshie

A/N: Guys!!!! SPIDER-MAN IS BACK IN THE MCU!!!!!!!!!!!!! As you can tell, I am OVER THE MOON! Anyways. Here is an update to celebrate this amazing news!!!! Enjoy!

The sun rose slowly over the horizon, marking the beginning of a new day. Birds sang, early wakers ran across the streets of New York, young children screamed with joy as they tried to wake up their tired parents.

Peter would say that Ned was like said small children, as he rocked Peter endlessly, trying to get him to wake up for... Whatever reason. Honestly, he had no idea why. As far as he was concerned, he was lying in his bed in Queens on a Saturday morning. Or maybe Sunday morning. Oh well.

Why was Ned in his room anyways?

"Oh my god, get up!" Ned complained, shaking his friend more violently.

Sally's head popped up from her pillow, tired eyes looking at Ned. "Can you like... Shush for.. A few seconds?" She asked tiredly, her voice drawn out and sloppy.

Ned ignored her, as he stayed focused on Peter. Ah, now Peter remembered. They were on a field trip.

Slowly, he rolled over, and looked at Ned with half-lidded eyes. "Finally." Ned breathed.

"What." Peter asked, his voice muffled by the blanket that was scrunched up in his face.

"Get up."

"Why...? No one else is up yet..." Peter replied, his voice barely audible.

Ned shuffled awkwardly, "I'm hungry." Peter groaned, "then go get food!"

"I-i don't know my way around the tower."

Peter sighed, as he sat up, making the act look like it was exhausting. "Why aren't you sleeping?"

"I couldn't."

Peter mumbled something that Ned didn't catch, as he slipped his legs out from under the covers. He let out a large yawn before stretching and getting up.

Peter had gotten changed at some point last night. Honestly, he had just grabbed whatever clothes he found in his bag, so he ended up in his Hello Kitty pants and 'I survived my trip to NYC' shirt.

Ned decided not to comment on Peter's outfit, as he began leading him out of the room. He opened the door, and the pair left the room.

Peter's first solution was to go up to the penthouse, since there was food there that would hopefully quench Ned's hunger. Of course, he wasn't exactly thinking rationally, so this idea seemed golden to him.

Ned shuffled after him as he made his way towards the elevator. Once they were inside, Peter sloppily smashed the buttons to the level he wanted.

"Uh, Peter?" Ned asked awkwardly, as the doors closed and the elevator began to rise.

"What."

"I thought we were going to a kitchen or something..."

"We are." Peter fixed him with an irritated glare. Ned didn't want to annoy the tired spider anymore, so he kept his mouth shut, as he began to wring his hands nervously.

The doors opened, and Ned and Peter stepped out. Ned froze to his spot, while Peter was unconcerned as he made his way towards the kitchen.

Sitting casually in the kitchen and lounge were the Avengers, all decked out in PJ's and sleeping clothes. No matter how many times Ned saw the Avengers, he would never stop feeling star-struck.

"Uh, good morning Pete." Tony greeted, as Peter walked silently over to the fridge. "Mornin'." Was Peter's reply.

Tony glanced over at Ned, before looking back at the child who was pulling a carton of milk out of the fridge.

"What are you... Doing up here?" He asked, as Peter then moved to the cupboard.

"Getting food for Ned."

The Avengers all looked at Ned, and Ned looked away, glancing at Peter. "Right..." Tony muttered.

No one questioned it any further, as Peter pulled out a packet of fruit loops. Grabbing a bowl and a spoon, he made his way back to Ned.

"There." He murmured, as he stuffed the contents into Ned's arms. Ned scrambled to make sure he didn't drop anything, as Peter walked past him and into the elevator.

"Er, thanks..."

Ned followed him inside, and the doors closed, the confused look of the Avengers being the last thing they saw.

Ned struggled to hold all the contents in his arms as he tried re-positioning himself so he wouldn't drop anything. Peter paid him no heed, as the doors to the elevator opened, and he left the small confined space.

Ned quickly followed him out, and they didn't take long to reach their room. Opening the door, they went inside, to a still asleep room full of teenagers, all laying soundlessly in their beds. Aside from Abe, who was snoring like an elephant.

Peter went straight back to his bed, and as soon as his head hit the pillow, he dropped asleep. Ned awkwardly stumbled over to his bed, and dropped everything on it. Unfortunately for him, the bowl he was holding began to roll, and before he could grab, it sailed right off the edge of the bed, smashing onto the floor.

A screech escaped from someone's throat, as a large crash resounded through the room. Bits of the bowl flew across the room, leaving sharp shards on the ground.

Peter sat up, an annoyed expression on his face. "Bro."

Everyone sat up, and looked over at Ned, who was clutching the box of fruit loops in his arms. Peter sleepily got out of bed, while the others all blinked the sleep out of their eyes and tried to wake themselves up properly.

On the way to Ned, Peter's food stepped straight on a sharp bit of glass, that dug into the sole of his foot. "Jesus Christ-" Peter began, as he quickly lifted his foot.

Hearing Peter, everyone looked over at him, and were quick to see blood cascading down his foot and onto the ground. "OH MY GOD, HE'S BLEEDING!" Abe yelled, as he jumped off of his bed. "Guys- I'm fine." Peter tried reassuring, as he sat down beside Ned. "Peter, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean for the bowl to drop-"

Peter held up his hand. "Relax."

Peter inspected his foot, while everyone walked over to him. The shard was sticking out of his foot. Gross.

"Peter, we should get a doctor or something!" Sally advised worriedly, as she stared at his foot.

"Nah, don't worry, it's not even that deep." Peter replied, waving his hand lazily in front of her face. He grabbed the tip of the shard. "Oh my god, don't pull it out!" Charles yelled, his hands flying towards his mouth.

"Guys, it's just a shard of glass, it's not like- a knife or something."

That only made the team even crazier. Peter started pulling the glass out. The yelling increased, until everyone was screaming at either Peter, or just yelling because they felt like it.

"Sir?" Friday called out, pulling Tony out of his confused haze. "What's up, Friday?"

The Avengers all looked up curiously. "It appears Peter has been stabbed."

Tony sat up in shock. "Friday, show me the security cameras to where Peter is!"

"Activating helicopter parent protocol."

Tony stopped. What did Friday just- "Friday?"

"Yes, boss?"

"What did you just say?"

"Activating helicopter parent protocol, sir."

A laugh erupted from the lounge, and Tony turned around, to see Clint laughing into his fist. Bucky smirked, as if he knew something that he didn't. "Okay- whatever, just give me access to the security cameras."

A screen appeared in front of Tony, and he had to cover his ears because of all the squealing that was coming from the screen. "Holy hell, turn it off!" Sam yelled, backing away from the screen.

Tony squinted, and saw that Peter was sitting on a bed, with something literally sticking out of his foot, and his whole team was surrounding him while screaming their heads off like lunatics.

"Oh my god, what in the actual living hell." Clint muttered out, as he got up from the couch. Tony was just as confused as everyone else. Finally, not wasting anymore time, he got up and went over to the elevator.

Without saying a word, he left. Steve looked over at Bucky, who was still smirking. "What?"

Bucky looked over at him, and shrugged, leaving Steve even more confused.

"Friday, what has Peter been stabbed with?"

"Activating, 'I got stabbed again, lol what can you do?"

Tony's eye twitched in frustration. "Friday, can you please speak normally?"

"Shakespeare, why thou no talk normally?" She replied.

"Oh my bloody god-"

"Language." Friday interrupted.

"Just go to the level Peter is on." Tony growled. He was very confused at the moment, which made Tony even more unhappy. Had Friday been hacked? Was she malfunctioning? Was she-

"Swiggity swooty, I'm coming for that booty." Friday chirped.

Tony screamed internally.

The elevator doors opened, and Tony walked out, an annoyed scowl covering his face. He didn't hesitate in slamming open the door. The screaming grew louder when they all saw the door swing open, and Tony Stark walking into the room.

Peter glanced up, a smile covering his face. "Oh my god, what did I just walk into." Tony muttered, the teenagers still screeching their heads off.

"Okay, everybody be quiet!"

The teenagers silenced. "Finally, my god." Tony breathed out.

"Hi, Mr. Stark!" Peter said cheerfully, from his spot on the bed, blood covering his foot and the floor beneath him.

Tony stared blankly at him for enough time to make the atmosphere awkward. "Okay get up, your coming with me." He finally spoke.

"It's fine, Mr. Stark-"

"You have officially lost the right to say that your fine."

"But I'm fine-"

"Say it one more time, and I was stab you again with an even sharper shard of glass."

That made Peter go quiet. Mr. Stark cleared his throat, directing for Peter to come and follow him. Peter got up, and shrugged at his team as they left the room.

Once the door was closed and they were away from the group of teenagers, Tony turned to Peter. "What in the ever loving hell?"

"Steve doesn't like that language, Mr. Stark."

"I don't care what Steve-" Mr. Stark took a breath.

"Please just give me an explanation?"

Peter opened his mouth, "well, Ned dropped his bowl, and I stepped on one of the bowls shard thingys, then I started bleeding and everyone was freaking out."

Tony stared blankly at him, before letting out an exhausted huff. "It's not even nine in the morning, and your already injuring yourself."

"In my defence, it was an accident."

"Me meeting you was an accident."

"Ouch."

The two stared at each other. Peter tried attacking him with the puppy dog eyes, while Tony glared unforgivably at him. Tony's eye twitched. Peter smiled brightly at him.

"Fine- whatever, meeting you wasn't an accident." Tony finally muttered.

Peter smiled sweetly at him.

Tony rolled his eyes, "let's just go and get you cleaned up." 

A/N: Seriously, I am so unbelievably happy that Tom will still be Spider-Man in the mcu! I always felt like the deal would return, and it did, so YES! Anyways, I'll see you all in the next chapter. <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

391K 9.2K 25
COMPLETED STORY Peter Parker is no ordinary science geek. He is Spiderman. To cover for his time patrolling he tells everyone that he has a STARK Int...
5.1K 121 9
May goes on her well deserved trip to the Bahamas for a whole week and Tony has to babysit Peter. And the whole time Peter had spent there was nothin...
CEO?? By Chloe

Fanfiction

33.4K 776 34
A field trip to Stark Industries, where secrets are revealed and friends made. Okay, so I know I'm already writing one of these field trip tropes, bu...
82K 2.8K 14
Completed✔️ ~ Tom Holland's Peter Parker. ~ What will happen when Peter's Decathlon team goes on a one week field trip to The Avengers Tower (Stark T...