๐”‡๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ค๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฐ ๐”…๐”ข๐”ž๐”ฒ๐”ฑ...

By dreamnegative

๐”‡๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ค๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฐ ๐”…๐”ข๐”ž๐”ฒ๐”ฑ๐”ถ- { ๐ผ๐‘›๐‘˜ X ๐ธ๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ } ________________________________ Dangerous Beauty- {... More

{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-1 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-2 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-3 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-4 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-5 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-6 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-7 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-8 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-9 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-10 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-11 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-12 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-13 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-15 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-16 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-17 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-18 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-19 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-20 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-21 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-22 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-23 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-24 }
โš ๏ธ{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-25 }โš ๏ธ
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-26 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-27 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-28 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-29 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-30 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-31 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-32 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-33 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-34 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-35 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-36 }
A/N

{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-14 }

2K 116 26
By dreamnegative

Error's POV:

_____________________________

.·:*¨DAY 6: 1 DAY REMAINING:¨*:·.

"Hello? Error? Wake up!"

I jump awake and bang my skull against the siding of the ship making the voice start laughing, I rub the part of my skull that was hit as I turn to the voice. "Sorry for waking you up, but Geno wants to see you." Reaper says as he crouches down in front of me. "Where is he?" I ask as I stand up using the railing for support. "Probably in the doctor area, after all that's where he belongs."

 I nod in response and Reaper walks off to continue doing what he originally was, I turn towards the creature who was peacefully sleeping. I would have taken the opportunity and rudely woke him, but I'm not that rude. The real question is what was that dream about? Usually, I forget what happens once I wake up, but I can't seem to shake it off. It doesn't matter, I have more important matters to attend to anyway. I walk down the steps and towards the area the doctors quarters was, I open the door and walk into the small area of the ship where Geno and Fell were reading something. 

"You wished to see me?" Geno turned away from the paper and looked at me with a smile. "I have good news and bad news, which do you wish to hear first?" I was slightly confused as he ignored what I said and immediately went to his own topic. "Good news...?" I hesitantly responded slightly wondering the situation. "Well, the results for the creature's blood came back which is the good news, and the bad news... The blood and magic were slowly fading and turning into nothing meaning we had to act fast with the tests, with our limited time we only could get a couple of answers and that included getting more samples from the creature. The main concern is every result is bad..." Geno explained as he shifted papers into a neat pile and handed them to me. "What do the results say?" I quickly asked trying to keep the worry from my voice. 

"The first result we got was the typing of blood he had, this was a concern but the result wasn't anything we hadn't seen before. The results said a blood type wasn't found, this doesn't concern us much as we have experienced multiple results saying the same thing. The second result was more of a concern, we tested for any issues with his 'soul' but anytime we tried testing either the machine broke or it said 'no soul found', which is a huge concern because it wouldn't work no matter what we did.

 We may try getting it working because it is important to test the soul for issues before any medicine is provided. The third is one of the biggest concerns and it was about both his blood and magic, both are very weak and are quickly fading as I mentioned before. While we have experienced multiple cases of fading magic we've never heard of the blood fading or turning a black colour, this highly concerns us because it's unnatural and never happened before so we aren't trained to handle it. Hopefully, when we reach the kingdom tomorrow he will still be okay and not dusting. The last result is the most worrying, we tested for a curse since he mentioned one and we indeed found one, but when we started researching about the curse the only result we got was that many died from it and we got that information from the royal scientist of this kingdom who studies these curses.

 Even he doesn't know much about it, all he knows is that people died from it. He said that when they came in for testing most of them had black markings covering their body and black liquid pouring from any place it could, when he wiped away the liquid it'll melt through the rag and any skin or part under it will be a huge open gash where the liquid burned through their skin. The scariest thing is that everyone who had it were either divers or other scientist whos studied the deep sea."

Geno explained as he looked down at his feet seeming sad and overly concerned about the creature, I was lost for words, my jaw slightly hanging open as I read through the paper that described everything in perfect detailed. I wasn't a doctor or a scientist and never trained for anything about it but even I knew this wasn't good, I'm not surprised Geno's concerned. Even the head scientist said there wasn't anything known about this curse, I bet the curse is to blame for the issues involving his blood and magic. The bleeding eye and weird marks on his body were from the curse that infected him, that black liquid that was pouring from his socket was also apart of the curse.

 After all, I knew the curse would kill him. "Then we'll have to hurry up before the issue deteriorates, if he becomes to sick for the kingdom to take then we'll have to think of a backup plan." I say trying to sound like I was only concerned for the money, but somehow I knew Geno wouldn't fall for it. "We are arriving tomorrow so the condition shouldn't worsen before we sell him if they don't take him because of the curse then we could always steal the money." Geno says making a point by stealing if they don't accept the creature.

 "Then I suppose that'll be our back up plan if this fails." Geno silently nods and I walk off to tell the others our back up plan, as I was walking up the steps a hand grabbed my arm weakly. I turn around to face the person who grabbed me, Killer looked up at me and hesitantly let go of my arm. "Yes?" I ask slightly raising a 'brow' in confusion. "Can I tell you something? Preferably in private if that's fine?" He asked seeming slightly shaken up, It did concern me however it wasn't an uncommon sight to see Killer shaken by something. "Of course, come with me I need to discuss our back up plan before we arrive at the kingdom then you can tell me." 

I continued walking up the steps with Killer following me awaiting the moment he can discuss his issue, I walk onto the deck where everyone was moving and organizing boxes along with whiskey barrels. "Can I have your attention?" I loudly say catching everyone's attention along with the creature, Reaper wipes his forehead and takes a deep breath. "Finally a small break my spine feels like it's about to snap!" Horror complains like a child as he throws his hands up and falls down onto his back. "Yeah, how come Cross and Nightmare don't have to do this stuff?" Reaper says as he also sits down under a patch of shade. "Because they have to make sure we don't get lost in this endless sea you twat." Horror responds to Reaper, Reaper doing a rude gesture in response. "I need to discuss something with everyone so calm down, Nightmare, Cross!" I yell for the two other skeletons who walked up beside me from their positions, Nightmare groans practically knowing what the plan would be. 

"So, since there is a chance that they might not take the creature we need a backup plan. Geno mentioned we could steal the money if they don't accept him-" I was cut off by Nightmare who seemed angry as he glared at me. "Steal from them? Are you stupid? Remember what happened last time we did that?" He snapped, he made a fair point.

 The last time we stole from them it ended poorly. "Do you have a better plan?" I snap back, Nightmare slightly losing his once harsh expression. "Of course I don't, but stealing that much money from them? If you believe going there and them rejecting our offer would be a waste I don't believe it would. After all, Fell want's to see his brother again and Killer wants to see his friend who resides there." 

Nightmare argues as he points to Killer with his teeth slightly clinched in slight anger. "Oh please, you're just saying that because your brother owns the kingdom. If it was someone else then it would be a different story." Nightmare seemed offended as I brought his brother up, he puts his hand down and glares at me harshly. "You think I don't want to steal because of that bastard? I don't care about him, he could die and I would laugh while stomping on his grave!" Nightmare hissed sharpening his tentacles to a fine point aimed right at me. "You're just salty because he took your precious throne." I hiss back, Nightmare stomps off not wanting to lose his temper on me.

 Before he walks up the steps to the helm he turns his head and glares at me. "There truly was no point in bringing his brother into this, you know how he feels about the topic." Reaper says as he sits up seeming slightly annoyed, I ignore him and turn to Killer. "Come to my quarters and tell me what it is you need." I tell him with a rude tone as I begin walking off towards my quarters, he rushes over as I open the wooden door. I walk over and plop down on my velvet coloured chair, the slight feeling of a headache pounding suddenly coming up. "I wanted to tell you about a dream I had, I know it seems stupid but it actually scared me." I look up from the desk and slightly shake my head with a smile motioning him to continue. 

"The dream was about us, we were fighting against some guards and a fire broke out. It spread across the ship slowly sinking it, they dusted Reaper a-and You. Blue, Carrot, the others and I barely made it out alive though. However, nobody could see me through the dream."

I instantly blocked out the other words he was saying as I realized the dream was the same as mine but seemed more detailed and lasted longer, he had the same dream I did. But why? I snap from my thoughts as he said something else that caught my attention. "I told it to everyone else and they all had a similar dream, some dreams were slightly different from who died but they all were similar... Error? Are you listening?" I violently shake my head making me slightly dizzy but I snap from it rather quickly. "I'm listening, everyone else had a similar dream?" I question despite him already saying that he nods his head. "I also had a similar dream though I suppose that doesn't make you feel any better, but thank you for telling me." Killer looks down at his feet for a second before looking back up and nodding, he let's out a sigh from finally being able to get it off his chest for good, he walks out of the room shutting the door behind him. I look back down at my desk my headache slightly increasing, why do I feel so weird about this dream? Does it mean something? It can't have a meaning it's just a dream, well, more like a nightmare. Yeah, just a stupid old nightmare with no meaning. 

"It's probably about time I just get some rest and stop worrying so much."

_____________________________

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Word count: 1,919

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Character count: 10,252

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

ERROR!Sans/Error Belongs Too: LoverOfPiggies/CrayonQueen

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Geno!Sans/Geno Belongs Too: LoverOfPiggies/CrayonQueen

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Nightmare!Sans/Nightmare Belongs Too: Jokublog

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Ink!Sans/Ink Belongs Too: Myebi/Comyet

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Killer!Sans/Killer Belongs Too: Rahafwabas

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Horror!Sans/Horror Belongs Too: Sour-Apple Studios

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Fell!Sans/Fell Belongs Too: AU Community

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Reaper!Sans/Reaper Belongs Too: Renrink

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Cross!Sans/Cross Belongs Too: Jakei95

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

UnderSwap Belongs Too: AU Community

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.3K 1.2K 5
(REWRITE OF THIS BOOK IS UP! It is called "Obsessive Love".) (I do not own the cover, Undertale nor any of the characters besides my OC's, they belon...
20.7K 639 42
Welp...here it is ๊งโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข๊ง‚ One day...Ink was being reported as a murderer Ink always denying that he didn't killed his two best friends that was Dream...
18.4K 477 20
This is a fanfiction! Please understand this is for fun! (Warning character death) I unpublished all the beginning and I do not plan on bringing it...
164K 4.9K 40
Please for goodness heavens, don't comment if you're really young, I had to delete enough of cringy comments. Also please don't leave any suggestive...