𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒆𝒏 ,, 𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒊 𝒂𝒄𝒌...

By cukaa_

"𝒂 𝒔𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒏 𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌? 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒊𝒆." ... More

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄 :
𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐄
𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 𝐈.
𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 𝐈𝐈.
𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝘕𝘖 𝘐𝘙𝘙𝘌𝘎𝘜𝘓𝘈𝘙𝘐𝘛𝘐𝘌𝘚
𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝘽𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙃𝘿𝘼𝙔 𝙎𝙋𝙀𝘾𝙄𝘼𝙇
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝘓𝘖𝘝𝘌 𝘐𝘚 𝘈 𝘊𝘙𝘜𝘌𝘓 𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘕𝘎
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
𝘚𝘌𝘌𝘒𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘊𝘖𝘔𝘍𝘖𝘙𝘛
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝘚𝘖𝘔𝘌𝘖𝘕𝘌 𝘍𝘈𝘔𝘐𝘓𝘐𝘈𝘙
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝘞𝘏𝘈𝘛 𝘔𝘈𝘋𝘌 𝘜𝘚 𝘊𝘓𝘖𝘚𝘌𝘙
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄: 𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐓 !

𝐒𝐈𝐗

6.2K 202 121
By cukaa_

𝒑𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒍𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒏 𝒎𝒆

The Female titan falls as Eren finally regained his composure and rushed to the two. He bites the titan's nape, revealing an unconscious and crying, Annie.

"Eren, stop!" He stared at the girl for a moment until she suddenly formed a crystallized cage at the both of them, bright light being emitted. Their bodies suddenly merged while Eren roared. Before things got worse, Tori and Levi sliced Eren out of his titan form and placed him somewhere.

"Don't go eating our key evidence, idiot."

"Stop eating human meat, Eren." Once the disturbance was no more, Hange and her team studied and took notes of Annie's crystal barrier.

"Damn it! After all this, we get the silent treatment?! Get the fuck out of there Annie and pay for your fucking crimes! Don't be a fucking coward!" Jean shouted furiously while stabbing his sword on Annie's crystallized form. Levi puts his hand on Jean's shoulder and stopped him.

"Make a wire net! Let's get this thing underground" Hange instructed. All soldiers rushed to put Annie's crystallized form in a safe place. Tori catches the stare of Levi and went up to him.

"Shouldn't you be resting? Your knee healed already? I thought Erwin needed you?" She bombarded him with questions about his welfare. Levi shrugged and stayed silent for a while before answering,

"Tch. I guess my knee didn't want to be shitty today." Levi walked away and went to Erwin to discuss some things as Tori waited for him to finish.

"I'm hungry." She pouted and rubbed her belly. Levi pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed, contemplating on whether or not to grab a small snack on the way. Looks like he needed not to ask when the redhead already ran to the nearest store. Without saying anything, he followed the starving woman and decided to eat a meal too.

"Can I get one dozen and- Levi, what's yours?"

"Tch. One shitty piece only." The person flinched at his words and trembled at his deadly tone. "Sorry. My kid didn't get to kill any titans today. Please-" She was interrupted by the short man smacking her head.

"I'm not a kid, maniac."

"You look like one, leprechaun." The woman in front of them and coughed to get their attention, separating the two from their bickering. Tori pulled out the wad of cash from her pocket and handed it to the cashier.

"Oi, brat. Let me pay." One glare from the redhead was enough for Levi to withdraw his money back. They settled inside the warm, auburn shop and were seated on the mustard yellow chair. The two ate in peace, asking each other questions now and then.

"You know, I think I've seen Annie when I was still outside the walls."

"Report that to Erwin, not me." She cringed at his salty reply. "Well, your my superior. That means I can report this to you."

"Tch. I was hoping you won't give me another thing to think about." His lips formed a straight line once finishing his 'shitty donut'. Tori mumbled a small sorry and looked away to avoid his sharp stare.

"Levi..." She trailed off.

"What is it now?"

"It was my fault, Levi."

Yes, it has always been my fault.

I was unmotivated to do anything. I didnt put in much effort in expeditions. I only realized it now.

It was tiring. I only kept doing this to somehow atone for my sins, but on the inside, I had no motivation to fight for humanity. Heck, I dont have any motivation to live. It was the same everyday, wanting to end it all. Searching helplessly for a reason to continue it.

But you guys. Even if you guys were such dumbasses, you made my world so much livelier. I had to stop myself from ending it again because of you. I finally found it, my reason.

Then you were all taken away.

Just like him.

He didnt blamed anyone but himself. He was the Captain, he was the higher authority. He got too careless and left them with the hope of humanity.

It is what it is.

Over and over. It so tiring, isnt it? Seeing others die upon me, then the next day I continue on with my life. And on my shoulders was their wishes, wills, and it weighs me down. With each step I take, the more heavier it feels.

Until one day, I collapsed

Not wanting to continue further, I just stayed there. Lying on the ground with the sounds of my ragged breathing hoping to reach someone. My silent cries that secretly begged everyone I saw to stay by my side.

We're all just waiting for someone to help us stand up. To help us carry on with life, and maybe, just maybe, be our reason to live.

He remained his steel gray eyes fixed on the woman, observing her behavior and how she slowly munched on her food. His face loosened up once seeing how her eyes twinkled at the sight of the vanilla creme oozing out of its hole.

He subtly smiled, instantly putting on a stern demeanor after realizing his expression.

And you, Tori, might just be the one.

He extended his hand, reaching closer and closer to her hair. He quickly pulled out his hand away, seeing how intense her glare was and how defensive she got about her donut. She went back to eating, oblivious to his hand reaching out to her again.

A gentle stroke in her hair was all it took. She stopped eating as her eyes widened, brows creasing in confusion. Her cheeks promptly changed into a light shade of red, but it quickly vanished.

"Open your mouth."

"Wha—"

Levi shoved a donut inside her mouth despite her objections.

"You think its your fault? Since when did I told you to shoulder all the blame by yourself. Remember what I said last time? I said we'll go through this together, right?" He tugged his hand away and frowned at Tori.

"You on yourself. After thirty Im—" She then created a finger gun and pretended to blew up her head.

"Oh yeah? You think I'll let you go away that easily? Maybe you're forgetting something." A sly smirk was on his lips, bringing himself closer to her ear and whispering something only the two of them knew.

"Hey! Stop saying that... We're in public..."

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

"There's a titan in the wall!"

What?

What in the actual fuck is that?

More and more people crowded below the Wall, pointing at the shocking situation at the top. Soldiers were busy running around and hurrying to cover the small hole as soon as possible.

A titan?

Inside?

She had no time to study and stay in shock like the civilians. She hastily grabbed her gear and went at the top of the Wall where Hange was trying to throw someone.

"Hange?! What's the situation? Has Erwin heard about this?"

"There's a titan inside the wall, A colossal one. We're guessing that the wall broke when Annie cling unto it" Hange informed the fellow redhead.

"Oh, does Erwin al—" All of a sudden, an anonymous hand was placed on her shoulder, interrupting her sentence.

"Cover the wall. Now!" Pastor Nick in his usual black gown and gold necklace, panted out. She shrugged off the hand on her shoulder and bellowed at the soldiers to speedily cover the massive crevice.

"Pastor Nick, what brings you here?" Hange hissed in a taunting tone. The man stayed quiet and glanced at his surroundings.

"Tell me now or I swear I'll throw you off the wall!" The scientists gripped him by his collar and pushed him to the edge of the wall.

"Section Commander!" Moblit protested but it seemed to only urge the woman.

"I don't care if you kill me! Let me go this instant!" Nick yelled and tried to break free from her grasp when she had a laughing fit.

"Hahaha! Very well then!" Hanji pulled him back and was thrown back to Tori. The redhead smirked and used the steel rope in her ODM to wrap it on his ankle. The pastor gulped as Tori used her strength to push him off the edge. Nick yelled as he hanged on the sides, swaying with the warm air.

"Just tell us, old man. If not-" Tori loosens her grip a bit on the steel rope, sending the man downward.

"It's okay, Tori. Go and report to Erwin about this." The redhead pouted and whined before following what Hange said. She made sure to scare the poor man one last time by almost dropping him. The woman made her way to Erwin's office while humming a tune. She opened the door by an inch then knocked and peeked her head from the door.

"Hello~ I need to report something~" She chimed and sat on the empty chair.

"What is it, brat? We're talking about something important." Levi crossed his arms around his chest and glared at her.

"Relax. There's a titan in the wall." She casually said considering the situation. "In the wall?" Erwin asked to make sure what he had heard was true.

"Hange has everything in control up there. They covered the Colossal titan's eyes. Also, Pastor Nick knows something about it and it looks like there's a big secret about the walls."

"Why Pastor Nick of all people, tch" Levi questioned and looked at them for an answer. "He does have a high place at the church"

"We need to get Nick extract information about the walls" Erwin mumbled and sat on his chair. "Yeah, already tried to do that but sadly, he's a keeper." She shook her head in disappointment.

"How?" Erwin and Tori exchanged looks before answering his question. "Almost throwing him off the wall. Is that enough or-?"

"Yes, Tori. That's more than enough." A smile spreads on the blonde's lips and chuckled at the woman's way of interrogating someone. After minutes of discussion, Tori had already left the room but stayed outside to get more information.

"Erwin... I hate myself for telling my secret to you." Levi sighed and runs his hand through his dark locks.

"Is this about..?"

"Yes. Tch, I'm not sure about my fucking feelings yet."

"Then..." She didn't bother to listen to the whole conversation when her mind thought of every possible person Levi might like. Tori bit her lip in anticipation and looked distressed until he went out of the office. They both stared at each other with their eyes wide before returning to their normal neutral expressions.

"I didn't know Captain Leprechaun likes someone~" The redhead smirked and wiggled her eyebrows teasingly. Levi ignored her and proceeded to walk to his office.

"What's the name?"

"Tch. Her name's 'none of your shitty business.'" He spat and walked, leaving her frowning at his harsh tone.

"Come on. Just tell me and I'll-"

"You won't do anything! Shut the fuck up and mind your own damn business!" He yelled at her accidentally, causing Tori to flinch at his words as nearby soldiers stare at the two in shock. "Oh, okay." Her lips formed a straight line and made her way back to her own office.

Whoops, shoulda kept quiet. She frowned and started overthinking, a thing she's best at.

Levi doesn't seem the type to get into relationships or flings.

Wait, why am I even thinking of him. It's none of my business like what he said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 22.7K 48
Please read the preface before the rest of the book. ~Eren ~Levi ~Armin ~Jean ~Marco ~Erwin ~Hanji ~Mikasa Requests are closed. Oneshots and songfic...
53.9K 2K 31
✧.: ⋆* ☾ ✧.: ⋆* "𝔸𝕥 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕨𝕖'𝕝𝕝 𝕒𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕤," ┊   ┊   ┊   ┊ ┊ ...
1.4K 81 9
𝑰𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑻𝒊𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒔. 𝒀𝒐𝒖, 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒏 𝒖𝒏𝒄𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒚 𝒂𝒃𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒕...
3.4K 39 14
Edit: y'all,,, these and old and bad, yet you guys seem to enjoy them qwq thanks to all of you for your support! <3 My first fanfiction! I will be wr...