Get You // Jenlisa

By mandunini_

If there's something, or someone, that you badly wanted to have- -but is already owned by someone else, what... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
!!

twenty one

21.1K 744 122
By mandunini_

LISA'S POV

"There's another thing that frustrated me," I admitted while my hand played with her hair, her head resting on my chest as she sat between my legs and I leaned on the tree.

This feels surreal. If you asked me a month ago if I'd even want to bring someone here just to cuddle or flirt or any of that sort, I'd just get annoyed because I want to keep my peace in this place, not a place to fuck girls. And I wouldn't even want to cuddle especially if it involves feelings.

Weird enough, Jennie is that different. I'm more at peace when I'm with her. She's the only girl I'd want to cuddle with, to grow feelings with.

And I'm so fucking attracted but I'd be contented with a cuddle, as long as she's in my arms.

"Hmm?" she looked upwards to meet my eyes.

I tightened my arms around her, "Why were you avoiding me?" I sadly said.

I felt her stiffen in my arms as her gaze dropped on her hands, which I quickly intertwined with mine as I planted a kiss on her neck, "I missed you."

"I was just busy..." of course she'd say that.

I sighed and held her chin, making her look at me as I adjusted myself to face her without pulling away from her warmth. She's still sitting in between my legs.

"Jen, look at me," she didn't. My stubborn girl.

"Baby," I murmured against her cheek before gently planting another sloppy kiss on it, "Please look at me."

I felt her smile a little at the endearment.

Beautiful.

But she still looks troubled and uneasy. I want to wash it all away, to make her feel that she can be herself around me, and to make her comfortable enough to tell what's really on her mind.

I wished I talked it out with her when she went to my place, but that time, when we were supposed to talk about us, she was constantly avoiding it. She dodges before I even start about it, so I just thought it wasn't the right time to talk yet.

"The other day.." she started off, I nodded, encouraging her to continue while my hands rested on her sides. "Right here..." she looked around nervously, making me more worried.

I patiently waited for her to continue, although she looks like she's having trouble trying to find the right words.

But I started to think... The other day, right here? Did she see me with Rosé?

"You were here that day?" I asked, "When Rosé was here?"

She looked at me in panic as she slowly nods, "Yeah, I-I mean... It's not a big deal. I understand and I'm thankful that you were there for my sister when she needed someone."

A slow smile made its way on my lips as I watch her defend her... jealousy?

"But you avoided me. Why?" I tried to sound as calm as possible, to not scare her or anything.

She winced and looked away, also, pulled away a bit. I bit my lip when she did, instantly wanting her back in my arms.

But it also hit me, like we have some kind of connection that makes me see through her. I feel like in some way, I was making her feel insecure over her sister.

Oh, how I wish she can see how perfect she is in my eyes.

And I know I told her sister that, which might probably sound bad in her ears, but I don't want to risk the thing that I have with her right now.

It's the first time that I was contented with just having a girl in my arms, and I want her to stay for as long as I can keep it that way.

"Were you..." I reached gently for her arm, she looked at it with troubled eyes, "Jealous? I mean, I'm not sure you would even feel that for me, but, perhaps... were you?" I awkardly, but hopefully, asked.

Hopeful that she wants me all for herself, and that's the only reason why she stayed away for a while—something I wouldn't permit anymore if she just says she was jealous, or still is. I will make her feel like she's the most beautiful girl in the world, if ever she isn't yet.

But my hopes crumbled down when she laughed, and smiled, and shook her head, "You silly, I wasn't. I'm not that kind of girl, although you might think of me as someone insecure over her sister, I know when to draw the lines."

Why did that sound wrong and... a bit painful?

Draw the lines? Hah. Guess I assumed too much. I don't even have the right.

I furrowed my brows, "Then why-"

She looked on her wristwatch, "Oh shit, I have some errands to do in the office," she stood up and fixed herself.

I stood up as well, "Do you need help? I don't have anything to do anyways," I said while picking up my shirt.

She flashes me a smile, "It's nothing I can't handle, don't worry. But thanks. The school's anniversary week will be starting in a few days so I'll be really busy. I'll see you tomorrow." Guess I don't have the right to stick with her, either.

"Alright," I forced out a smile.

I picked up her books for her, carefully placing it in her hands.

Just when she turned her back, about to walk away, she quickly turned around, tiptoeing to reach my lips and seal it with a kiss.

Another shot of pain hit through me, bit this time, with a smile on my face. It felt too good, it hurts.

Too good, but not enough to assure me of happiness.

---

It took me an hour before I decides to go home. I walked past the entrance of our building and went all the way to the parking lot, going towards the usual spot I park my bike on.

And just like the heavens were playing a trick on me, I saw my girl walking side by side with that vice president of hers, whose eyes I now want to stab with a fork.

They were laughing on their way to me, without even noticing me yet as they were wrapped in their own little world, while he's carrying her books in his hand.

I tried to fight it off, but I felt it for real. Annoyance, madness.... whatever you call it.

I want to get her away from him, to keep her all to myself, to stick her on my side all the time, but I know I have no right.

I can't even come close, we didn't talk about what we are yet, nor if we can act it out in public, but clearly it's a no. I have to back away during times like this.

She wanted to draw lines, I didn't. But I have to respect her decision.

I clenched my jaw when I realized that her car is parked in front of my bike.

Her smile fades when she met my eyes the first time, when she reached her car, just as Kai was giving back her book like a gentleman. He even walks Jennie to her car? Fuck.

"Be careful on your way home, okay?" I heard him say.

I bitterly smiled at Jennie for a second before riding my bike.

"Y-Yeah, you too."

Maybe that's why she's drawing the lines?

"And say hi to Aunt Jas for me, it's been so long since I've seen her."

I should be given an award for being able to hold back.

"I will..."

I wore my helmet and roared the engine to life, angrily. I swear I felt their heads snap to my direction, but I didn't look back and just drove away.

For now, I'll be going away. But the moment you give me permission, Jennie Kim, I swear I'll get you all to myself, and only to myself.

---

The following day was torture. I was busy documenting things with the whole council, and it fucking annoys me to be seeing that Kai guy stick with Jennie all the time.

"Alright, good one," I forced out a smile at Sana, who gave me a flirty smile. She's the student council secretary, and we just finished shooting her solo part which consists of her saying her name and some lines.

Since it was a hectic day, those who were done with their part already left to help on checking some booths and events for the anniversary.

"Can I stay?" Sana seductively grinned at me, while asking Jennie.

Jennie eyes me, and then Sana, as she crosses her arms, "Uh, the council members probably need help. I think you should go ahead, we'll quickly follow."

Sana frowned but nodded, before turning to me with a charming smile, "Thanks Lisa, I like working with you," and she winks.

I smiled back and nodded, "You were great and beautiful, I'm sure this video will turn out great."

She giggled and waved before walking away, so I was left with Kai and Jennie, whose brows are now raised.

I simply shrugged off.

Sana is pretty, but right now, my eyes stays with my favorite pair of feline eyes.

"My turn," Kai grinned and walks towards the green screen.

Since Jennie is the president, she goes last.

I lazily set the camera. Jennie obviously sensed my mood as I heard her heave a deep sigh.

Thank God it did not take long for Kai to finish his part, and I made sure to not interact like I did with the others, just to get it over with already.

"Thanks Lisa," Kai smiled as he walked towards Jennie.

I nodded. "Your turn, Miss President."

Just get here already, away from him.

"Do you want me to wait for you?" Kai asked her, making me even more irritated.

Jennie glanced at me first, then smiled at Kai, "It's getting late, maybe you can go check their progress out there so we can all go home early? This will be quick, I'll follow right after."

Kai nodded, following her request and went ahead, leaving us alone in the room.

I sighed and stood behind my camera as I wait for her to settle on the green screen.

"Your lover looks persistent," I brought up the topic as I look at her through my camera.

She bit her lip, making me look at her in the flesh, right in front of me.

"Kai and I... We're just friends, Lisa."

I slid my hands in my pocket, "I know. And so are we, aren't we?"

"Lis..."

I smiled bitterly, "It's okay. I know where I stand."

"No, that's not it," she frustratedly says.

I noticed some misplaced strands of her hair.

With my eyes solely focused on her, I walked slowly towards her, "Then tell me what it is, Jennie."

She swallowed hard, as I inched closer. She couldn't answer.

I did not expect otherwise.

"At least, tell me when you're ready," I said, tucking strands of hair beneath her ears.

She closed her eyes with my touch, leaning on my palm as she held it to her face.

Gorgeous.

"Will you wait 'till I'm ready?" she softly asks, instantly melting me away.

I'm seriously doomed.

Then I'd fucking wait, whenever she's ready.

"Of course," I whispered, pressing my lips on her forehead. "I'm not going anywhere, as long as you don't, too."

Her hands gripped my waist, pulling me closer as she rests her head on my chest.

"Thank you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 163 9
Well nothing to say.....just read it and find out by yourself
102K 2.2K 43
Lisa Manoban, a renowned second child of Manoban Family. She became successful on her own and established her own company without anyone's help. She...
111K 3.7K 14
Once upon a time, it was men for jennie, until she realised how sucky they were and until she fell in love with lalisa manoban. [a/n] if you're a guy...
416K 13.6K 43
What if you have a girlfriend then suddenly she breaks up with you because of your sister... What if all the people around you don't like you, even y...