I hate you.| Jeon Jungkook. [...

Von saarah3852

"Bro, you had sex with my wife?" Mehr

Chapter 0
Chapter 1
Note
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
5. Why him...
6. Moving
🐰🎉🎊🎁🎈
7. Jealousy
8. Married
9. Feel the same
11. Lost
12. Left alone
13. He left...
14. Ive lost everyone, havent i?
15. 1 jump, and im gone.
16. Pity
17. Spring day
18. So far away
19. Mrs.
20. Jungkook.
21. Let go.
22. Lie
23. Come back.
24. Hang out
24. I hate you.
.

10. Secret revealed

699 18 0
Von saarah3852

Mina POV

The wedding day had finally come to an end. Some people may say that it's 'the best day of their life!' And whatever, but in my case it was the complete opposite. All I wanted to do was sleep my stress away.

Here I am, being forced into one room with a total jerk. What am I supposed to do? Jungkooks parents did say that they are leaving to go to their own house in like an hour. So maybe I could kill time by playing on my phone.

"Wait, I'm gonna go get changed in the bathroom." I said and walked to my suitcase that was laying on the bed. "What do you want me to do then? Help you?" Jungkook said, smirking at the last part. "You little di-" I started before getting cut off by the devil. "Hey hey hey, that's not how you talk to your one and only husband is it?" He said still smirking. "Husband my ass!" I shouted and walked into the bathroom. I could clearly hear him chuckling behind me.

I got into the bathroom and changed into some comfortable clothes.

I quickly put my hair into a messy and low bun before rubbing off my makeup and walking out the bathroom. I was walking to the sofa, near the bed, where I left my phone when I heard jungkooks voice behind me.

"H-hey! Mina, I-I think you might have...forgotten my pants?" He said with his cheeks slightly red. "Hey! The sweater covers nearly my whole body! I don't need pants!" I said slightly confused by his behaviour. "Oh," is all he said before glueing his attention back onto his phone. "Is the international playboy blushing?" I said in a teasing tone.

"No! I just thought you were stupid enough to forget your pants, after all you are pretty dumb." He said sternly. Bloody hell. Bipolar much.

I decided to just ignore him by going on my phone. I was on my phone scrolling through instagram when.

Suga bear 🐻 is ringing

I instantly picked up.

Suga bear 🐻
Hey.
MinMin
Hey wassup?

Suga bear 🐻
Wanna hang?
MinMin
Sure! But where?

Suga bear 🐻
XXX cafè.
MinMin
Ok I'll be there in 5.

With that I got up and grabbed my bag ready to leave. Before I could walk out I heard Jungkook call my name. "Where are you going?" He said out of no where. "None of your business!" I said and took another step. "Change your clothes. Now!" He said sternly. "Oh god, ok jeez! Someone does not like this sweater." I mumbled they last part.

After throwing a fit at myself for listening to Jungkook, in the bathroom, I finally came out the bathroom wearing some thing he 'may' like.

I came out the toilet for the second time in 5 minutes and walked to get my purse. As I walked to the door I looked at Jungkook and saw him glance at me for a split second before his lips curved up into a small, sly smile.

Mina POV with Yoongi

"Yo!" I heard a rather deep voice behind me.

"Hey!" I shouted at the figure stood directly behind me. "You look different today?" He said a bit confused at my light and girly attire. "Oh yeah Jungk-" I stopped myself from saying it. I forgot. He still doesn't know. He doesn't know that I'm married to the jerk.

"Mina!" Yoongi snapped me out of my thoughts. "You said something like jungk? Did you mean Jungkook?" He said curiously. "W-what? No! I meant j-just! J-just! I was in the mood for it!" I said, my ears turning crimson. "Ok?" He wasnt persuaded.

"Anyway! Let's go! I want some coffee!" I looked away trying to hide my nervousness.

As we entered the coffee shop, I noticed a very familiar figure at the corner of the shop with a girl. Honestly the girl looked like a proper bitch. Long ass nails that could probably reach the other side of the world, heavy ass makeup that looks like it could pour if her face and about 30cm heels. It made me feel sick just looking at her.

"Mina~" Yoongi called out so loud that it caught most people's attention in the shop. Including Jungkook and the fake bitch. As I stole a glance at Jungkook, I immediately regretted it.

His intense gaze gave me goosebumps almost straight away. The bitch also looked at me as if I was piece of shit. I looked away from them and gave my attention to the impatient man infront of me.

"What? Why did you have to scream?" I replied trying to sound as calm as ever, even though I was dying on the inside. This is so embarrassing!

"Omg that's Jeon Mina and Min Yoongi!"

"I know right? Where is Jungkook? Why is she with Yoongi Oppa?!"

"What a hoe!"

People were gossiping and talking out loud. It seemed to catch Yoongi's attention as he turned around and asked the question I was avoiding the most.

"What do you mean Jeon Mina? It's Lee not Jeon! Get it right!" He shouted anger evident in his voice.

"Sir I think you have forgotten the news." The girl replies sounding like she's going to break due to yoongis yelling. "What news? Who watches news now a days anyway?" He sounded impatient. All I could do is stand there witness everything. I was rooted to my spot and I felt like someone taped my mouth closed.

"Sir I think you've forgotten that Jeon Jungkook is married to Jeon Mina."

I hope you enjoyed ❤️ bye bitchessss ❤️❤️

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

43.2K 932 19
"you did not just squeeze my butt." "oh yes i did." a cliche story where jungkook is a playboy and the female protagonist is a badass girl apologies...
286K 13.9K 17
Husband - "You are a woman and you are made to pleasure me"
1.1M 48.4K 24
✅ "Admit it Jungkook, she'd rather sleep with me." Jimin Vs Jungkook
689K 19.3K 24
"Do you remember me?" (Jungkook arranged marriage) © 2016, Min Li Highest ranking: #132 in fanfiction Inspired by byullover92's story