☆ Rising Phoenix ☆ [ Complete...

By Mamree

Winner of 2nd position in Limelight Award 2020. #Standalone .... A journey of a spirited woman who find herse... More

DISCLAIMER
Story Synopsis
Prologue
Chapter 2 : Dying Silently
Chapter 3 : Trapped
Chapter 4: Slap Of Destiny
Chapter 5 : Torn Pages Of Diary
Chapter 6 : Raizada vs Malik
Chapter 7 : Aftermath
Glimpse Of Next Part
Chapter 8 : Life Without Happiness
Glimpse Of Next Part
Chapter 9 : Facing Each Other
Chapter 10 : What The Heart Holds
Chapter 11 : Determination
Chapter 12 : Vicious Plan
Chapter 13 : Suffocation
Chapter 14 : Masterstroke
Chapter 15 : Check & Mate
Chapter 16 : Betrayal
Chapter 17 : Unexpected Meeting
Chapter 18 : Move On
Chapter 19 : Return Of ASR
Chapter 20 : The Game Begin
Chapter 21: Turning Point
Limelight Award 2020
Chapter 22: Soothing My Wound
Chapter 23 : The Two Faces
Chapter 24: Unfulfilled Dream
Chapter 25: Conflicted Emotions
Glimpse of Next Part
Chapter 26: The Missing Piece of Heart
Chapter 27 : Dying Wish
Chapter 28 : A Promise
Chapter 29 : Warm Embrace
Chapter 30 : Curtain Up
Chapter 31 : Happily NEVER After ( Last Chapter)
Epilogue ~One
Epilogue ~ Two
~ Thank You ~

Chapter 1 : Dooms Day

14.8K 550 220
By Mamree

dedicated to psuhuna,strings_of_fate4321,Arshi_angel23,penbengungor1,Garimasrivasatava,

and all my friends and readers

Chapter 1 : Dooms Day

"KHUSHI ...GUPTA ...IS ...NO ....MORE."

Sobs, wailing...sniffling, loud crying.. that were all filed the air of RM..and in between all this Arnav Singh Raizada..ooopse.. Arnav Malik stood like a statue finally trying to decipher the gravity of his act...

Arnav was still trying to grasp the words letting in his thick egoist head.. "What that idiot inspector is talking about? Is he mad? Khushi? My Khushi is dead? What a joke...There must be some misunderstanding ,...yes...Khushi is just playing a prank to pay back me..." mentally consoling himself Arnav looked at the inspector frustratingly and rudely replied, "Don't waste our time by this useless news. If you done lying then please get out, I am in hurry. I have to go for an urgent work."

The sobs and cry turned into loud grasp. What is Arnav talking about? Is he became that much insensitive that, the death news of Khushi did not flinch a muscle of his face? Did really Khushi was a play toy for him? Was really Arnav only lusted over Khushi , never loved her once as he claimed few hours before??

Shocked and devastation was the only feelings which was shown in every face of the Raizada's , even the inspector was surprised to hear such a comment from the ASR..Was not Khushi Gupta was his fiance and they were supposed to get married just few hours before?? Then what happened that even the death news of Khushi seems a utter wastage for the ASR? The inspector shook his head, Rich man and their lifestyle... he suddenly felt sorry for the girl who was waiting for getting married instead embrace death due to the brutal rejection by her soon to be hubby..

Arnav Singh Raizada was never good at words, never....and when the time like this come, he became more confused.. This time He knew, he already broke the trust, respect of his family and lost his Khushi too.. But he is willing to win them all back but first he will see Khushi ... He don't no what he will tell or how he will mend everything but he knew, he has to otherwise he will simply die....

The moment he was suppose to go to Khushi's house, first his nani and then inspector interrupted him. And upon hearing that KHUSHI is no more, Arnav blabber those words, by which he was actually wanted to mean that, his and Khushi's heartbeat beats together, and as he is still alive then Khushi is alive too. She can not die, she can not leave her Arnav alone...

BUT unfortunately, the words took some different meaning all together.

" Sorry to burst your bubble Mr ASR, I am not lying..Look at this death certificate, and confirm it by yourself. Khushi Gupta is no more. I thought it will be important for you to know as once she was your fiance, but looks like I really wasted time but not yours but Mine.. Anyways, here is the keys of the house.." With that, the inspector place a Xerox copy of death certificate of Khushi along with the key on the tea table and turn to happy Singh, " please come with me, I need your signature in some documents."

Nodding his head Happy Singh was about to go when a voice halted him in his place, " Oh.. My .. God... is that Middle class girl really dead? Poor she, did not take the rejection after all." Here come Sheetal Kapoor, now the newly wedded wife of Mr Arnav Malik...

All the Raizada's looked at her with so much hatred, if eyes can burn, then Sheetal Kapoor would had turn into ashes by now.

" You must be Mrs Arnav.." Happy Singh's voice broke the stupor state of the Raizada's. Before they could uttered a word, Happy Singh took few steps forward to Sheetal, who by now just was standing beside a lost Arnav who was looking at the death certificate.

"Yes, I am Mrs.. ASR.. Arnav's legally wedded wife." Sheetal flaunt herself in front of everyone. Happy Singh smile ruefully, "Congratulations Mam and Sir. Indeed ASR sir, you did right by marrying Sheetal Mam." These words broke the lost state of Arnav and bring him back to reality.

Arnav looked horrified after hearing Happy Singh's words. " You are assuming wrong Happy Singh, ..listen..." but Happy Singh cut off THE ASR words carelessly and continued, "Indeed...Sheetal mam is so beautiful, so cultured, so qualified, intelligent, high class woman, perfect to be your wife SIR. Where as, our Khushi was a mere middle class girl, idiot, always listened to her heart, no brains at all, and only passed 12th standard, an immature, childish woman with no brain...She was never a match for you ASR sir....But you are a businessman after all, finally you came out from your "lust" world. And make the right decision by choosing your "perfect life partner." My heartiest congratulations, to both of you once again ASR on your wedding." Though Happy Singh's lips was curved upward but his red eyes, thick voice, words socked with sarcasm, and the penetrated gaze, obviously shows how much disgusted he is feeling at Arnav.. and his next action and words proved it all, " I want to give you a present on your wedding Mr. ASR." With that Happy Singh took a small box and shoved it in the hand of a dumbfounded Arnav and uttered those words which snatched the breath of not only Arnav but also the other member of this house, "Mr. ASR you may be a famous businessman but no one knows your actual face, that is.. a face of a betrayer, a face of a sinner, a face of a coward, spineless man...and above all You are nothing but a murderer.... Wish you never get a ounce of peace in your life, I wish Happiness never enter in this house ... ever again..., " throwing those words towards Arnav, finally Happy Singh turn and hurriedly get out from the house wiping the tears which finally rolled down from his eyes...

Arnav was standing in his place, shocked, horrified, stunned.. The words finally sink in his head and he for the first time began to ponder over the fact that.... "Khushi Gupta is no more..."

Is...is....the fact true? Are they really telling the truth?? Did Khushi finally gave him this punishment after all his sins and mistakes he did to her till the time they met??

Did Khushi really.....

No.. NO.... NOOOOOOOOOOO........ it can not be true....Khushi can not leave him like this... Arnav knew, Khushi is angry and hurt, yes, she has the right to be so, but she can not give him such harsh and cruel punishment....

She is Khushi Kumari Gupta for God Sake....she can not behave like ASR.....

Till now Arnav never looked at the piece of paper on the table, but finally when he took it in his trembling hand he found it's really a death certificate and there in bold letter in the place of name, it's written... "Khushi Gupta"

Then Arnav's eyes felt on the box in his hands. With a trembling hand he opened it and found his mother's kangan... Arnav felt Happy Singh has not only returned back the kangan but snatched the blessings of his mother which had came in the form of Khushi and in his stupid cravings for revenge he crushed her in such a way that she finally gave up....gave up on their love... gave up on him and lastly gave up on her life.....

Arnav slumped on the floor . He tried to produce some words, tried to wail, to cry, to shout but...nothing ...nothing produced... as if, his vocal cord got stilled. A lump got stuck in his throat and its only increasing and making it impossible to draw a normal breath. Arnav desperately wanted to seek some solace in his di or nani or mami or any members of his family, but there was only two emotions in every one's eyes for him, that is disgust and hatred...

Finally Shaking his head Arnav stands up, there must be something... Khushi can not die... he will not allow her to leave him dammit... He will go to laxminagar first, then the hospital and then if required he will turn the world upside down to search for HIS KHUSHI.....

Arnav was about to take a step ahead when he heard the sickening voice of Sheetal, " where are you going ASR, leaving me alone here?"

Arnav gritted his teeth to control his anger. " Don't cross your limit Sheetal, don't forget why you are here actually." The anger was so evident in Arnav's whole demeanor that Sheetal took few steps back.

" But Sheetal had the right to question you Mr Arnav Malik, after all she is your legally wedded wife as you said us just few hours before." Nk asked in no nonsense tone.

Arnav looked at NK with confusion, after all this chaos , Nk is so cool and compose. Here each and everyone is shattered after hearing Khushi's death news but Nk.... why he is behaving so strange... Arnav felt that there is something very fishy.

But before he interrogate NK or track him down, he decided to clear about Sheetal's matter for once and all.

" Please everyone... I will tell you ...the truth...please listen to me..." Arnav pleaded to his family members who within few hours just began to loath him.

" We are not at all interested in your fake manipulative stories anymore Bitwa.." This time Manorama said in her chocked voice.

" No, let him talk... I want to see how much he had stoop low this time...I want to see what a monster I had rear up." Devyani Singh Raizada's cutting words slash Arnav head to toe but he knew he deserves this, may be more...

Taking a deep breath, controlling his unshed tears, Arnav finally continue, "I am not married to Sheetal.. It was all a lie to ....to hurt Ga.. Garima Aunty... When I came to dadi's made up story's that Garima Aunty is the other woman in my father's life and because of her my mother committed suicide, I forgot everything...I forgot your morals that you gave me, I forgot about you all, I forgot the love of my life...I forgot about Khushi...just one thing engulfed me... That is revenge... I wanted to take revenge from Garima Aunty...I knew, how much Khushi means to Garima Aunty, so, I thought to hurt her through Khushi...Today, when Khushi was waiting for me in the alter, I came there with Sheetal and claimed that I want to marry her and I never loved Khushi... I said all those words looking at Garima Aunty only. And the hurt, devastation that I saw in her face gave me immense satisfaction. So, I went on with the flow and hurl some more demeaning words for Khushi... in that whole time, Not for a second I looked at Khushi, because deep down I knew, If I had looked at her, I would surely melted and my resolved would had broke, so, I deliberately ignored her."

" But when Khushi Bitiya got fainted in front of your eyes, How could you remain aloof? Did not you felt anything?" mamaji asked disbelief hearing the devil's confession.

" Believe me...I almost died... I thought to run to Khushi and crush her to my heart, I was about to take a step but again my eyes felt on Garima Aunty and I halted.. and immediately I ordered the pandit to start the rituals. But believe me, it was all staged just to hurt Garima Aunty.. and within few minutes when All the Gupta's along with Akash and Payal left for hospital with Khushi, I literally released my breath.. it was becoming unbearable for me...to hold another woman's hand and standing in the same alter where I was suppose to marry My Khushi... Believe me....I was hurt too..." tears were continuously rolling from the eyes of Arnav and sadly it did not melted anyone's heart.

"But you are forgetting that , you are legally married to ..." before Nk could complete Arnav shouted... " NO.....No.... No.... I am not married to anyone, I can not marry anyone except Khushi....I lied... I simply lied so that, the news reached to the Gupta's and eventually to Garima Aunty... so, that she can feel the pain and realize that because of her, Khushi's marriage broken, because of her I rejected Khushi... so, that....." Arnav chocked in his remaining words closing his eyes when the events of this evening again played before his eyes...

" So, why you bring Sheetal in RM then, Arnav?" this time a sobbing Anjali asked .

 " I made a contract with her...that... that... she will act as my wife for seven days and stays here...I paid her a huge amount of money in return... I thought within this time period , Garima Aunty will be so shattered and I will be finally avenge my mother's death..." Arnav felt ashamed while declaring his sinister act before his family..

" But among all this, did not you ever thought for Khushiji?" Nk asked in a steady voice and Arnav averted his eyes from the penetrating gaze of Nk...

" Actually like always you took Khushiji, for granted.. Her selfless love for you, her sacrifices, her devotion everything ... everything you always took for granted...you know what....no one, but Khushiji is only responsible for her condition today... she had gave the price of loving a monster like you... finally by GIVING HER LIFE...." the moment Nk finished the sentence, Arnav shouted like a maniac....

" SHUT UP..... SHUT UP.... SHUT UP.... FOR THE UMPTEENTH TIME, Khushi is not dead....it's a false news... Khushi ...is .... alive dammit.... My heart is beating, it's the prove that Khushi is alive...our... our...heart beats in sync...I am still breathing because Khushi is alive.... believe me... believe me you all... I am telling the truth.... Khushi is just... just punishing me... just punishing me...." uncontrollable tears were rolling down Arnav's eyes but NK''s next word robbed Arnav's remaining sanity and hope.

" The bond you were talking about was broken when infront of your eyes Khushiji got fainted and you just stay silent and watched her finish in ashes, the bond died when you took this other woman in the same alter where Khushiji was waiting for you, that bond was broken when you chose revenge over love.... when you consider everything... except Khushiji and her dignity.....Once again you demean her, you humiliate her and finally forced her to leave this world......" Nk was hell bend to show the mirror to Arnav which he was desperately trying to avoid...

"Everything is finished...everything... and this house is suffocating me...forgive me masiji, I will not stay here any second more.. I am leaving now to my friend's house and tomorrow I will leave for Sydney..." with that Nk took the blessings of the elders and went towards the exit but before leaving he just came back and stand to face to face with Arnav . " Oh... I forgot to congratulate you on your big day, on your biggest achievement, Congratulations Arnav Malik... I admit one thing, you and Sheetal are perfect for each other.. You know, you are a shrewd businessman who only knew about revenge and deal, and she only care about Money... one is a revengeful monster who forced people to die and another is money hungry witch, who feast over someone's destruction.... what a lovely couple... I wish...you always stay together... I WISH...ARNAV MALIK....YOU REMAIN UNLOVED IN YOUR WHOLE LIFE....." and taking few steps Nk just stand besides Sheetal and whisper in her ear, "Mrs. ASR, don't leave your right anyway, seven days, trap ASR in such a way so that he can never shove you off from his life.... trap him in your web... you know you can.... you are the only perfect match for ARNAV MALIK..... so, lagge raho....."

With that finally Nk leave the house.

Curse... curse... and only curse.....From the evening the amount of hatred, curse, bad wish, disgust Arnav faced, probably his soul have died... but Arnav is still standing straight because he never accepted the fact that his Khushi is dead... He believe that Khushi is alive and he will find her out soon...

But one thing he just for got that, Physical death is not the only death... A person can die from within too... and if that occurs, it's impossible to revive that person....

Here Arnav after accepting all the venom from everyone planning to search for Khushi with a determined mind, where few people are vowed to safeguard Khushi Gupta from the monster name Arnav Singh raizada...

Now, only destiny can decide what will be the journey ahead....

To be contd......

***************************************

Author Note:

Hello my lovely readers...

Here is first chapter of this FF....

This FF is partially based on the original IPKKND season 1. There will be some merging of few tracks may be...lets see...

Expecting your response ...

Love and regards...

Mamree

17.09.2019

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

455K 28.4K 39
#Standalone... Best Ranking - #389 in love among 2.06 M story as on 18.07.2020 What will be the result when a devoted wife lost all her hope a...
424K 21.5K 42
Based on Khushi and Shyam's engagement track. There will be a little change in some characters and a few scenes from the original story. Peep in to...
5.5K 265 52
~ A MARRIAGE IN CRISIS STORY~ Alex and Joanna were the picture of a perfect marriage until tragedy set in, and wrecked it all. When Joanna makes an...
1.3M 7.8K 6
#A Redemption Tale ❝She's been through hell & came out, an Angel. You didn't break her, darling. You don't own that kind of power!...❞ Ayushi's life...