Sotus:Poles Apart [ Complete]

Af adi_tales

" It's nice to meet you Kongpob." " Really? How so?" ............... One is a man on mission - cold , rude a... Mere

1.First Impressions
2.Tug of war
3.Love letter
4.Binary star
5.007
6.Let's Date !
7.Phoenix
8.End Game
10.Unrequited love
11.Birthday
12.Unexpected
13.Stuck on you
Author's note.
14.Priorities
15. Incentives
16. A shadow from Past
Happy Diwali
17. Safe heaven
18. Lover's quarrel
19. Lost Heir
20. Trapped
21. Two roads
22. Memory Lane
23. Jealous Boyfriends -1
24. Jealous Boyfriends- 2
25. jealous Boyfriends - 3
26. Taste of Reality
27. Real life decisions & first fight
Not An Update ( plz read )
28. star filled sky
29. Mis-Communications
30. Patch-up
31. Vows
32. A morning Chaos
33. Promises ( end)
100 K!

9.Untitled

3.5K 296 128
Af adi_tales

Arthit

Kong's outrageous reaction on two simple words had been itched in his mind, it was not because Kong cursed ( because he was meant to do that) but Arthit was concerned about seeing fear dominating those black orbs. He could understand surprise or even disgust while being proposed by same gender that too by a friend, but it wasn't that in this case Kong looked Afraid of something.

In these last four or five months of actually knowing Kongpob Arthit has noted so many things- major of all was that ' Kong didn't wanted to be alone, he forced himself to be alone' . And Arthit didn't know why, it irked him. He wanted Kong to enjoy everything life has to offer. Afterall you live only once.

Kongpob had slowly grown on to him in these last few months , from rivals to roommates to friends to most trusted confidante - their relationship has grown a lot in short span of time.

Arthit decided he would set up Kong with someone sensible enough for a casual date - more of a friendly outing. That would be perfect! It would make Kong slowly ease in to the idea of relationship. Didn't Kong always say he can't afford love - so may be it's about money.

Arthit decided to set him up with someone like him nerdy and down to earth - who loved simple meaningful things rather than all pomp and show. Who could it be? Arthit was brainstorming this great problem when a chalk hit him right between his brows! Ofcourse lady dragon- professor Suda ! Why is he always sleeping or daydreaming in this lecture? And why the fuck it's always about Kongpob!

............

Arthit and gang sat in canteen for their lunch when his friends cornered him about serving as target board for Suda to practice on

" Who were you daydreaming about ? Want us to write another love letter!!" Bright wiggled his eyebrows.

" I wasn't daydreaming of any girl Ai Saat. I was thinking about Kong. " Arthit replied irritated then he realised he shouldn't have said that

" Ohooooo. !!!! Kong!!! He changed from two legged ape to Kong !!!!!" His friends started to tease him in one voice.

" Shut up idiots. I was thinking about setting up Kong on a date with someone nerdy and simple but also fierce who could hold her own infront of him. She must like astrophysics and stars and quite night on rooftops because Kong's insane on that. Also she should be talkative with a good sense of humor. And one last important thing she shouldn't be clingy, it's a casual date you know. Do you know someone like this ?"

" Yeah will manufacture her soon " Prem snorted.

"....!.."

" Arthit, you can't find someone like that randomly like this. Besides it should be Kong's decision if he wants to date or not. We can't just set him up we will have to think about feelings of the girl involved too. What if she gets serious and Kong does not ?" As always Knot was the voice of reason.

" I just want to show Kong that love isn't expensive. One can date without spending too much too!!!" Once Arthit made up his mind it was impossible to backtrack him.

" Then why don't you date him? You are already glued at hips these days anyway " Bright asked.

" Have you lost your mind Ai Saat ? How can I ? "

" See Arthit, You just want to ease Kongpob in to idea of relationship. you said yourself it's casual outing. You wont be doing anything physical. Kongpob will feel more comfortable with you than some stranger." Prem supplied.

Arthit thought deeply about it ' Knot was right and Prem was right too.' Besides Arthit didn't had any problem about dating Kong. They did half the shit dating involves anyways. Besides it's casual and it would help his friend. Don't they say a friend in need is a friend indeed.

But remembering Kong's reaction he backpeddaled to first plan - he needs a girl for Kong to date ASAP!!!!
..............

( Chanagun residence)

Kong walked to Sam sprawled on a sofa watching a movie -
" P'Sam care to tell me how Thaksirat lost three tenders back to back ?"

" How would I know?"

" P'Sam I know you did that. "
Sam didn't say anything. Kong sighed.

" P'Sam we need Thaksirat carelss , such moves will only alert him. I want to end this already and start on a new leaf. "
Sam nodded in agreement.

..........

Kong entered his room through the door first time in many months.

" Did sun rise from the west? " Arthit chuckled

" I was thinking same seeing you studying." Kong retorted.

" Why Ai saat ! I am full scholarship student ofcourse I'll have to study, can't loose grades." Kong chuckled seeing Arthit get all dramatic while defending himself.

" What are you doing? " Kong asked.

" Preparing for my exclusive seminar. Suda is hell bent on giving me hard time. " Arthit replied.

" Need some help? "

" Nope."

" Okay" Kong went up to his side of bed before placing his glasses on nightstand and heading to bathroom to freshen up.

Arthit thought a lot about whether he should broach the topic of dating or not. He finally decided to give it a chance. So when Kong came back Arthit tried to gently coax Kong in to agreement

" Kong, I think you should date. Listen to me first. Dating isn't expensive or waste of time with right person. Why don't you try casual dating then go ahead from there if you click."

" No. Dont have time" Kong stared at him thinking what made Arthit thinking about setting him up.

" Kongpob I have already set up a date for you and you are going there." Arthit was adamant.

" Not happening."

" Suay is a nice girl Kongpob. Besides it's her first date she won't be expecting too much"

" Not interested."

" Try it once na...na khrap" Arthit decided to plead, it always worked

" Nope. Not interested." Apparently it didn't this time

" Why, Ai saat?"

" I don't want the girl scarred for life from her first experience of dating."

" Kongpob- " Arthit was interrupted by Kong before he could complete.

" Why are you searching sacrificial lambs Arthit? Put yourself in her place and then tell me if you still think setting me up with her is a good idea."

" Perfect " Arthit grinned, didn't his friends said same thing too!

"huh?" Kong was befuddled.

Arthit's eyes lighted up , a full wide grin adorned his face
" Ahh ....I am such a genius! " He turned towards Kong and placed a hand on his shoulder "Date me Kongpob. Problem solved. I know you. And I won't be ruined to dating because of you. And I can show you dating can be done in budget too. Perfect solution. How about that?" Arthit raised one brow

Kong shrugged Arthit's hand resting on his shoulder
" No way in the hell I am dating you Arthit " Why is this happening!!!! Kong kept shrieking internally.

Arthit was unfazed
" I am not saying to date like date date type date Kongpob. Just date types date ..... not date date .... you understand what I'm saying right ?"

" Yeah, You are making perfect sense." Kong remarked sarcastic.

" Ahh... Kongpob don't try to act hard to get okay. Or I'll be really chasing you " Arthit winked at him. " So what do you say...?"

Kong was in panic - this can't be happening! He kept his cool, hiding his inner turmoil with stoic face
" Give me a single reason I should even think about dating you ? "

" I am greatly offended Kongpob. You are talking about one I can give you ten reasons. Have you seen this face, look closely " Arthit brought his face near Kong before leaning back." How could you say no to this?"

" N. O. ... No. Like this now can you please move I have things to do"

Arthit grabbed the glasses from nightstand and put on Kong.
" Now that you can see clearly with all of your four eyes . Do you still dare to say no to this face? Arthit was borderline threatening Kong.

" Yes "

Arthit grinned all too happy and clapped

" Good. I knew no one can say no to me. It's official We are dating from now on. Let's go to our first date tomorrow "

" That was a no." Kong insisted

" You are cheating Kongpob. You said yes... just now. You can't change your answer like that ! "

Kong's brain was running miles a minute, he sighed

" See Arthit we both know you are not serious about this, You just want to prove a point. I acknowledge it. Are you happy now? please move aside "

Seeing Kong getting serious Arthit decided to drop the topic for now. Kong marched towards his window.

" Where are you going?"

" physics department. "

" Why? "

" They are again observing tonight."

" You are going to see the stars?" Arthit asked .

" Yes"

"Why go there? You can look at me all you want. I won't mind" he delivered his sentence with a wink and flying kiss.

"Arthit !!!!"

.............

Arthit was watching Kong frowning at his laptop since last two hours. Kong had a presentation due in two days at switzerland. He was very nervous about that. He checked and rechecked his presentation script and revised it many times in head.

Arthit was watching him squinting his eyes, take off his glasses to rub his eyes burning due to constantly staring at laptop then groan in pain pinching bridge of his nose. Arthit had asked Kong to put the laptop aside but Kong wasn't listening.

Arthing was still thinking what to do to drag Kong away from his laptop or at least bring a smile on those pursed lips. An idea struck his brain, he grinned - mischief shining in his eyes. He loves Kong's reactions!

He forcibly snatched Kong's laptop and put it on his own bed.
" Arthit plz, it's not time to play around... I have presentation to practice." Kong went to Arthit's bed to take his laptop back.

Arthit sat on his knees near the bed.
" You are practicing it since last two hours and straight away ignoring me. I am hurt Kongpob"

" Drama queen!!" Kong cursed without any heat in his words " what do you want now?"

" I have a great problem Kongpob, only you can solve that.."

" Okay, I'm listening what is it?"

" I feel jealous of your laptop" Arthit said all too seriously even gave the laptop stink eye for extra effect.

" Not again ..." Kong groaned and once again glued his eyes to laptop.

Arthit wasn't about to give up, he slid closer to Kong and placed both of his palms on Kong's knee

" Don't ignore me like this Kongpob. What am I to do if I can see only you everywhere, in every person.. every place I see you and only you. Take pity on me my love. Tell me what I am to do?" Arthit even flailed his hands in the air for extra dramatic effect.

Kong chuckled
" Check your eyes Rojanapat. "

Arthit smiled a genuine smile
" Finally you smiled.... Come on you will give your best, you always do. Don't worry about it. Wanna go on roof top. "

" Okay " Kong nodded.

A new thought crept up in Arthit's mind - why was he doing crazy things to just make Kong smile. He found his answer immediately ' because he is a friend duh!'

.........

( Airport)

Kong had to leave today for conference. Arthit bunked his lecture to just send him off. He met P'Ana Kong's senior at airport and Arthit instantly decided he hated her. The girl was all over Kong in Arthit's opinion. She kept touching his shoulder or elbow sometimes hair- why don't you just stick yourself to him or something. And most irritating thing was Kong was okay with it. He was not uncomfortable like last time.

Arthit had to do something.

" Kong give me your mobile." Arthit took his mobile and clicked his own photo to save it as wallpaper in Kong's mobile.

" What are you doing? "

" Here, I have saved my pic so that you won't miss me too much."

Kong didn't know how to reply because P'Aan was standing by his side looking at them.

" Okay" he nodded.

Arthit moved closer hugging Kong " Don't look at girls there, remember I am more handsome than them. Will be waiting for you. Call me when you reach. "

" It's 5 hour time difference. You will be asleep by then " Kong replied

" I can stay awake a night for my boyfriend, can't I?" Arthit said loud enough to be heard by P'Ana.

" Oho! Nong Kong are you dating ? " P'Ana asked.

" Yes na phi, and he has eyes only for me " Arthit replied stressing over last part.

Kong ran a gaze over Airport and dragged him in a lone corner pinning him against the wall

" What are you doing?" Arthit asked.

" Won't you give a good bye kiss to your boyfriend ? " Kong asked leaning in .

" huh?"

Kong backed away chuckling."Look at your face!!"

" Damn you Kongpob, I almost had a heart attack." Arthit clutched his chest.

Kong still chuckled" Don't play when you don't like to be on recieving end "

" By the way Arthit P'Ana is married, she has a Kid. "

" Oh! " Now Arthit felt like an idiot.

He hugged Kong as tight as he could, he realised something at that moment - even if Kong will be away only for three days Arthit will miss him- dearly!.
.........

Arthit hasn't solved Kong's problem of dating yet and he had now his own problem to deal with. He had a secret admirer

Arthit was reading when a note fell from his book
'First time I saw you. You hit me like a heart attack !!!!!'

What a unique confession. Arthit laughed.

It didn't stop at that. He found notes almost every day since Kong went away.

But Arthit didn't bother about it - it's about time he has a secret admirer. Who can resist his charms anyway? - ' Kongpob ' a small voice whispered somewhere in his mind - "As if he could! I wasn't even seriously going after him. I bet even he couldn't resist my charm but why am I even thinking about this?"

........

" What is going in between you and Kong ?" Knot asked.

" Nothing . Why?"

" Yeah, nothing! That's why you were hugging him for dear life like he was going for a war" Tutah asked.

" Wait a minute. How do you know that ? " Arthit was surprised at his friends declaration.

" We were there too. Had to see with our own eyes. " Bright said.

" You are all over the place since Kong left for conference. Suda threw chalk at you at least ten times in these two days. You are always checking your phone for message or call from him. Do you like him Arthit?" Knot asked.

Arthit thought about it - ofcourse he does Kong is his friend afterall. But he does things for Kong that he won't do for anyone else. May be a bit more than friends and less than lover. Why does it matter by the way ? Shouldn't it be between two of them?

" I don't know. Bye. Have extra assignment."
................................................................................

A/N: 1. plz vote comment and share.

2. For new readers : kindly check out my other works if you liked this.

3. I would like to ask a favour from my dear readers. I think theme or gist of the story is clear by now. So can someone plz suggest a summary for this story?

Cuz I really suck at summaries. For Sotus: Hiraeth I was trying to write a summary and I wrote this

Arthit is a model turned actor
Kong is a doctor
I suck at summaries
Plz read the chapter
😂😁🤣

Love you all😘😘

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

82.8K 4.5K 22
it's a boy boy love story my first attempt in fanfiction .Kong and arthit will be different but somewhere same . mature content will be implicated bu...
Choice Af Ai

Fan Fiktion

66.4K 3.4K 12
At the end of the day, it is all about your choice. . . I know the description sucks! LOL! But I hope you give this fic a chance. Original pictures...
11K 749 6
Short and Cute story!! Boy X Boy Romance. Please don't read if you're not comfortable Disclaimer: Pictures are taken from online 🖼 Characters belon...
Be The One Af Blue💙

Generel Fiktion

46.1K 3.1K 13
Arthit always finds himself in the most unexpected situations. Arthit is waiting to join University after a few months so he started working part tim...