connection ♡ malum {sequel to...

De skittlesmalum

[ SEQUEL TO 'COLLABORATION' ] ❝ the wifi connection here sucks ❞ ❝ but that's not important if the connection... Mais

00 ➵ Prologue
01 ➵ Guess That Celebrity
02 ➵ What's In My Mouth Challenge
03 ➵ Vlog
04 ➵ Vlog
05 ➵ Innuendo Bingo
06 ➵ Vlog
07 ➵ Vlog
08 ➵ Boyfriend Question And Answer
09 ➵ Vlog
11 ➵ Vlog
12 ➵ The Yoga Challenge
13 ➵ Vlog
14 ➵ Vlog
15 ➵ Don't Break The Chain Challenge
16 ➵ Vlog
17 ➵ Vlog
18 ➵ Blindfolded Makeup Challenge
19 ➵ Vlog
20 ➵ Lush Kissing Challenge
21 ➵ Welcome To This Thing
22 ➵ Vlog
23 ➵ Couple Wars
24 ➵ Getting Judged For Music Taste
25 ➵ Vlog
26 ➵ Vlog
00 ➵ character ask answers
27 ➵ Tin Can Challenge
28 ➵ People Against Homosexuals
00 ➵ Epilogue

10 ➵ Vlog

10.1K 584 338
De skittlesmalum

Vlog (Friday)

-

I felt something wet on my face and groaned. 

"Calum, stop licking my face."

I heard a small laugh, "I'm not licking your face."

I panicked and opened my eyes, seeing Kittens blue ones as she licked my face and I smiled.

"Good morning, you adorable little kitten," I said and stroked hear head. She laid down on my chest and fell asleep.

"She's just like you," Calum chuckled.

"Why?"

"She's adorable and always falls asleep everywhere."

"Not true. What time is it?" I asked.

"Nine something. When do you need to be at work?"

"Eleven, I better get up and shower now."

"Can I join?"

I smirked, "Well, I won't say no to that."

✧ ✧

"Someone got fucked," Avery shouted as I entered the store.

She had no chill.

"What the fuck? First, how do you know? Second, can you keep it down, please? Children come here," I said and laughed, sitting down next to her.

"Well, that's simple. That hickey right there is new," she pointed to my neck, "And you have this I'm-so-happy-because-I-just-got-fucked smile." 

"I can't deny it now. Anyway, something new happened with you and your girl?" I asked and wiggled my eyebrows.

She blushed a little bit and I let out a manly squeak. 

"Kind of. I asked her out and she was all like 'I'm not sure' and took like four hours to answer me properly but the she agreed and we're going out tomorrow," she told me and smiled. "Anything new with you and Calum?"

I nodded, "I moved in with him yesterday."

"That means daily fucks for you, how does that feel?"

"Oh god, I hate you."

"No, you love me."

"Whatever."

Then we got to work as the store filled with more and more people. Today was quite a busy day and I was so happy when I was finally allowed to leave. 

Calums apartment was luckily not too far away from the comic shop, so I could be there in no time. 

I was greeted by him with a kiss.

"Don't even change into comfy clothes, we need to go grocery shopping," he said and I groaned. 

"But I've had a long day, can't you go alone?"

"Okay but I've planned to also go to the pet store and get some stuff for Kitten."

"I've changed my mind, I'll come with you."

He chuckled and grabbed his keys, "Then lets go. Take the Vlog camera with you, I haven't filmed a lot today so let's just Vlog us grocery shopping."

"Wow, how exciting. They will love that," I laughed and grabbed the camera, following him to the car.

I really started to love Vlogging and also the editing was a lot of fun and I still always had the idea of me being a YouTuber in my mind. 

"We're on our way to the grocery store," Calum told them.

"That's boring, though. What's more important is that we're also going to the pet store and buy things for Kitten. Wow, we're so lame, guys. Our kittens name is Kitten," I laughed, "I have an idea. You should comment some cute names for our kitten."

"That's actually a really good idea, why didn't I come up with this earlier?" Calum said.

"Because I'm awesome and you're not."

When we arrived at the store I  handed Calum the camera. I was comfortable with Vlogging but not in public yet. It was kind of weird so I just let Calum do it.

We finished the grocery shopping and then went to the pet store.

"I don't even know why you're such an excited little kitten. We're just at the pet store," Calum laughed.

We went through the toy section for cats and I was so close to buying everything. 

"I'm just going to buy some food for her. Stay here, I'll be right back," he said and kissed my cheek.

I went to the animals in the store. They only had little ones like hamsters or bunnies but they were all adorable. I loved animals.

"Excuse me?" I heard someone ask and turned around, seeing two girls standing in front of me.

"Yeah?"

"Aren't you Calum's boyfriend?" one of them asked and I smiled.

"Yes, that's me."

"But why?" the other one asked. I was confused.

"Uh, I guess becau-."

"No, I mean, why is he with someone like you?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that you're not even good looking or funny. I don't get what he likes about you. You seem like a pathetic loser, really. We know that you only like him because of the money," the brown haired girl said and it hurt.

It hurt so much.

Before I could say anything they walked away and left me standing alone until Calum came back.

"Got everything, can we go now?" he asked and I just nodded.

✧ ✧

"I think I'm going to bed," I said and got up.

"But it's only eight."

"Whatever."

I went to the bedroom and changed, then laid down and tried to sleep but I couldn't. 

Those words these girls said to me wouldn't leave my brain.

Not shortly after I went to bed, Calum laid down next to me and asked what was wrong.

"Nothing is wrong, I'm just tired."

"Come on, you can tell me. You seem so sad and it's making me sad."

He wrapped his arms around my waist and placed a kiss to my neck. I turned around to face him. 

"Why do you love me?" I asked and he was slightly shocked about the question. "Just tell me and be honest."

"Well, besides the fact that you're incredibly good looking, you also have a nice character and personality. I like your sense of humor and that you're not afraid of anything. You like to say what you think which is great and you don't let people bring you down. You don't care what they think about you," he explained and I laughed. "What's so funny?"

"Actually I care. A lot, to be honest."

"Can you please tell me what you're talking about."

"It's nothing."

"Michael, I'm serious. I want to know why you're so upset."

"Remember when you left me alone in the pet store for a few minutes? Two of your fans came up to me and asked me if I was your boyfriend. I told them that yes, I am and they started to insult me and were so rude. They told me I was pathetic and a loser," I explained. 

"Are you being serious right now?"

I knew that he wouldn't believe me. I just had the feeling that he would protect his fans and that's exactly what he did.

"I can't believe they fucking did that. Writing hate comments is one thing but actually walking up to the person and insult them is something different. That's horrible. You know that the things they said aren't true right?" he asked and I shrugged.

"Well, if you look at it then I am a loser."

"No, please stop. You're not. You're nothing what they said. You're amazing and you know that. Michael, I love you. I love you so much and I wish I could do something to get rid of all the hate but you know I can't. I'm sorry that people are so rude," he said.

"I just overthink often and let things get to me. I try my best not to but it just happens. I can't help it."

He just nodded and kissed me and somehow all my worries vanished away.

Because Calum could take my worries away.

Because he loved me and I loved him.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Leave votes and comments if you liked it :)

❀ I hope to see all your beautiful faces next chapter ❀

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

266 8 21
My family decided it would be a brilliant fucking idea for us to move house , not only house but country... Going from rainy old England to Australia...
135K 7.1K 32
"You're always my first priority, baby." Calum Hood is in the military and hasn't been able to see his high school lover, Michael Clifford, for four...
561 40 17
This is a boyxboy high school AU so if you're uncomfortable with gayness then please don't read :) Also, this story will contain some triggering cont...
90K 6K 29
Calum has a YouTube account where he posts anonymous covers and Michael Clifford, from the band 5 Seconds of Summer, seems to take interest.