Get You // Jenlisa

By mandunini_

If there's something, or someone, that you badly wanted to have- -but is already owned by someone else, what... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
!!

nineteen

21K 675 140
By mandunini_

LISA'S POV

"She's sick," Bambam says.

"Sick?" Jackson asked.

"Yeah," Bambam waved his hand in front of my face, which I chose to ignore.

I grew annoyed only when his head blocked my line of sight, trying to see where I was looking.

"There," he points his finger at Jennie which I quickly held down before anyone sees. He turned to Jackson and grinned, "Lisa's love sick. It's obviously because of Ms. Responsible."

Jackson fake-gasped and covered his mouth with his hand, "Ms. Irresponsible is in love with Ms. Responsible?"

I glared at the two and crossed my arms, "Stop it you guys. I'm not in love with anyone... and I'm not that irresponsible," I lightly denied.

They're making it seem like Jennie and I are too different to be together. I hate it.

I propped my elbows on the table and rested my chin on my intertwined hands while trying to glance at her.

I watched as she smiled at her friends while eating her food the most gracious way possible.

Come on gorgeous, look at me.

Jesus Christ. I want to hold her so bad, but we're at school. I'm sure we'll be the talk of the whole school if I even try to touch her fingertips.

I sighed frustratedly.

We both have reputations. And mine will surely taint hers if I wouldn't be careful. Also, I don't think she's ready to tell anyone yet, other than her friends, perhaps.

And tell what? That we're more than friends but less than... lovers?

Lovers, huh...

Jackson grins while leaning back, "Yeah, right? Lisa isn't the kind to be in love unless it's part of a deal."

Confusion flooded my mind at his statement, a mix of anger, annoyance and guilt coming through me as I remembered the deal.

"What deal?" Bambam didn't know.

"It's Jennie," Jackson looked around as he continued leaning to Bambam and whispered something I couldn't hear.

Bambam's eyes widened then flickered his eyes on me, "What the fuck Lis? Is that true?"

I angrily looked at Jackson and gritted my teeth, "Not anymore. Forget about it," I said in a low tone.

Confusion was evident on him as he tried to search for some answers on my eyes, until he settled to nod slowly, like he realized something, "Alright, if that's what you want."

I don't fucking want to act all irresponsible, reckless of anything like that if Jennie's gonna be involved. In fact, I don't want to be one at all. It's a shame to be one if she's the complete opposite.

"So..." Jackson trailed off, trying to sense if I'm good, "Jennie, huh?"

Bambam snickered, "Looks like Miss Irresponsible really is in love."

I rolled my eyes at him before shifting my gaze towards Jennie once again, "It's still not that, Bam."

I stared intently at her, hoping she can sense that I'm looking her way.

And as if someone up there heard me, her feline eyes took a glimpse on me like an answered prayer.

Slow motion scenes on romance movies have no match to my world when she glanced, I almost stopped the time, but I wasn't even disappointed when she looked away quickly.

A hint of smile tugged on her lips as she stared down on her plate.

Is she smiling for me?

"That what do you call that? Just flirting?" Bam asked, amusement in his tone.

I know I'm smiling like crazy too, and it gave away the answer.

"It's something kinda crazy, but I'm not rushing."

---

I put down the box that some student leader asked me to carry. Today I've decided to help more on the decorations for the event, surprising even Seulgi because I want to be more involved.

"Thanks Lisa!"

I just smiled and turned to see how else I can be of help in here when I spot Jennie walking out of the venue.

I secretly made my way out and followed her.

JENNIE'S POV

Walking towards the storage room, I cracked my neck sidewards while briefly closing my eyes as I felt weary, exhaustion finally consuming my body.

I yawned as I entered the dark room and searched for the props that I was told to be stored in here.

Opening the lights on, I groaned when I realized it's not functioning anymore so I used my phone's flashlight to look around, and that's when I saw the material I was looking for placed somewhere high.

Tiptoeing to try and reach it, I sneezed when I inhaled dust. Great.

I placed my phone inside my pocket and tried jumping just so I can grab it. Finally, I was able to grab the lengthy material down but my heart started racing when I realized that I accidentally pulled other things on top of it.

I squeezed my eyes shut as a response, ready to feel those tiny, heavy boxes on my head when a familiar voice called my name from behind, "Watch out," and I was pulled for a tight, protective hug.

Her head was buried on the top of my head, protecting it with her arm while the other was wrapped on my torso.

All those things landed on her back, and

She coughed when the dust surrounded us.

"Lisa?" I peeked to see her face, scrunching because of the dust that came in contact with her face.

I placed my hands on her shoulders, "Are you okay? Does that hurt?"

She quickly shook her head while brushing away the dust on her hair, "I'm fine. You should be careful next time, you could've been hurt if you tried reaching for heavier things," then she smiles at me while brushing away some dust on my face, "What do I do with you? You're such an accident magnet."

Even through the darkness, I can clearly see the way she looks at me, it was bright and tingling. Like I'm tickled under her sweet gaze.

"It's fine, you'll keep saving me anyways," I grinned while she pinched my nose and closed our distance by pulling me on the waist. Her face is now closer to mine, making me smile endlessly. I pursed my lips teasingly, "And why are you here by the way? Aren't you supposed to be helping inside the hall?"

She sighed on my lips, tickling my insides like crazy, as she inched closer, "I was there to see you, so I couldn't get you out of my sight."

"That was stalker-ish, but cute," I giggled.

Lisa leaned down and placed her fingertips on my jaw, pulling me closer as she pressed her lips on me, I can feel her smile on my lips, which in turn made me smile too.

She sighed once again, not removing her lips on mine as she talks, "I finally get to be alone with you. You don't know how much of a torture it was for me all day, to not hold and kiss you like this," then she pressed her soft, luscious lips harder on mine again, like a longing child.

I ran my finger on her hair as I pulled her impossibly closer to deepen our kiss.

I bit her bottom lip, making her groan and cuss. The way her hands roamed all over my body made my inner system tremble and my innerworkings senseless. With our bodies pressed together like this, I feel things lit up inside me, things I almost never felt before.

"Fuck Jen," she pulled away to rest her forehead on mine, breathing heavily as she traced my lips with her finger, then planting lots of pecks on my lips like she can't get enough of it.

And I can't too. I want it deeper, but whenever I do, she easily pulls away. I grew annoyed, this is the first time I became offended with a peck on my lips.

I huffed and completely pulled my face away, avoiding her sloppy kisses.

I was almost lost again when I stared directly at her eyes that are now dark with desire. Hunger and lust filled her eyes, but she obviously was restraining herself.

I almost shivered when she placed her mouth near my ear, "Baby don't be angry, I'm holding back for you," she whispered, my knees almost turning into jelly just by her words. "I don't want to rush anything."

Her forehead creased and her eyes burned with emotions I couldn't figure out when our eyes met. It was mysterious and captivating, luring me in while I drown in her stare.

The whole time after that, she stayed close enough, making sure I feel her presence every time. She didn't have to, really. Because wherever I am, my eyes never stops roaming until it land on her.

---

"Jen, have you seen Rosé?" Jisoo approached me, looking worried.

My brows furrowed, "Nope. Why?"

"That bitch Suga was having lunch together with the other football members, while Rosé and I were eating somewhere near them," she sighed, balling her fist in anger, "We overheard them making fun of her looks compared to you, so your sister left in tears. I couldn't follow her earlier because I taught that bitch a lesson."

My jaw fell open, "Oh I'm so gonna kill them!"

"Leave it to me Jennie. I'm sorry about that, I already talked some sense into him," Kai rushed towards me, catching his breath. Of course, he's the team captain.

I clenched my jaw, "I'll find her. Please text me if you see her," and I turned my back on them without another word. I ran across the hallways, tried to check even some vacant rooms that I passed by, but I couldn't see her.

"Answer the fucking phone," I muttered while brisk-walking with my phone on my ears. She isn't answering.

I started walking outside the building to take a quick look outside if she even thought of taking the bus to go home, but I didn't see any sign of Rosé.

I was about to go back inside when I heard muffled cries somewhere near the trees, so I traced where it's coming from. I know it's my sister.

Looking around the area, my eyes stopped when I spot my sister... in the arms of the girl that has been driving me crazy. They're standing underneath this gigantic tree. I held my breath as I watched Lisa hug my sister tight, soothing Rosie's back as she cried on her chest.

I felt relieved that someone's consoling my sister, but still, I frowned.

"I'm really nothing compared to Unnie," Rosé sobbed on Lisa's chest, "But do they always have to show it in my face?"

I wanted to feel bad and tell her how I've always been more insecure than her, but right now it feels like I've only felt it worse now more than ever.

"Hey, listen to me," Lisa pulled slightly away, she wiped Rosie's tears away while removing some strands of hair that sticked on my sister's face because of tears, then looked at her intently, "You're beautiful, smart and kind. It's their fault they couldn't see it, okay?"

My lip felt swollen, I didn't realize I was biting my lower lip harder for a while now.

"You're too precious to be seen just as Jennie's sister," Lisa sighed while shaking her head, "I hope you can see through my eyes, Rosé. I mean it. You're perfect."

Is it wrong to feel hurt and insecure even when she didn't say anything against me? But the fact that it came from Lisa...

I've always been scared that someone might choose my sister over me, deep down I'm that insecure. That even when I have everything else, I'm scared to lose a single thing to her. Because once she does, then everything else might follow.

Because that was how I started, I started with nothing. Rosie has always had her dad with us, and our mom's attention was always on her. The only one I've got was my father, until he died and left me all alone.

But I realized that all those fears were nothing compared to the thought of losing this girl over my sister, triggering insecurities that are way worse that what I'm used to.

And my sister likes her, the first person to make me feel this insecure way more than Rosie did.

I know, I feel so pathethic. I'm probably worrying too much too. But my feelings can't be helped.

Lisa's making me realize all these... the worst way possible.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 29.8K 68
"I'm afraid that telling you this will ruin our friendship, but I can't help myself any longer. I can't hide these feelings any longer. I'm madly in...
102K 2.2K 44
Lisa Manoban, a renowned second child of Manoban Family. She became successful on her own and established her own company without anyone's help. She...
416K 13.6K 43
What if you have a girlfriend then suddenly she breaks up with you because of your sister... What if all the people around you don't like you, even y...
7.6K 163 9
Well nothing to say.....just read it and find out by yourself