π”‡π”žπ”«π”€π”’π”―π”¬π”²π”° π”…π”’π”žπ”²π”±...

By dreamnegative

π”‡π”žπ”«π”€π”’π”―π”¬π”²π”° π”…π”’π”žπ”²π”±π”Ά- { πΌπ‘›π‘˜ X πΈπ‘Ÿπ‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘Ÿ } ________________________________ Dangerous Beauty- {... More

{ β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”―-1 }
{ β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”―-2 }
{ β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”―-3 }
{ β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”―-4 }
{ β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”―-5 }
{ β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”―-6 }
{ β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”―-7 }
{ β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”―-8 }
{ β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”―-9 }
{ β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”―-10 }
{ β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”―-11 }
{ β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”―-13 }
{ β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”―-14 }
{ β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”―-15 }
{ β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”―-16 }
{ β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”―-17 }
{ β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”―-18 }
{ β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”―-19 }
{ β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”―-20 }
{ β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”―-21 }
{ β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”―-22 }
{ β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”―-23 }
{ β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”―-24 }
⚠️{ β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”―-25 }⚠️
{ β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”―-26 }
{ β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”―-27 }
{ β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”―-28 }
{ β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”―-29 }
{ β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”―-30 }
{ β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”―-31 }
{ β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”―-32 }
{ β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”―-33 }
{ β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”―-34 }
{ β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”―-35 }
{ β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”―-36 }
A/N

{ β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”―-12 }

2K 115 32
By dreamnegative

Error's POV:

_____________________________

.·:*¨DAY 4: 3 DAYS REMAINING:¨*:·.

"ERROR!" 

The voice screamed with happiness making me cringe slightly, I had a perfect idea who these skeletons were now. My old friends, Blue and Carrot. Don't get me wrong I don't hate them, I hate Carrot. Nightmare steered the ship away from the raft to avoid hitting it while Horror threw the rope ladder down so they could climb up the ship quickly, Carrot went first making sure we wouldn't do anything to his brother while he was climbing. He got onto the deck Geno immediately running to him with worry. It's pretty obvious they could've starved for days or got sick as we had no idea how long they've been on that raft, next Blue climbed up the ladder skipping a handle every movement showing off.

 He jumped onto the deck with a smile and immediately ran to hug me, I quickly dart off trying to avoid the hug but sadly he was too fast and tackled me. I heard the obnoxious laughing of my crew as Blue aggressively tightens the hug like a snake constricting its prey, Carrot sauntered over and yanked the skeleton off me with ease. I stand up and look over at my crew laughing along with the mermaid. 

"C'mon Blue don't anger the unstable pirate." Carrot snapped at me with a harsh glare, Geno walked up to Blue and walked around him in circles making sure there weren't any visible issues. "Are you guys okay?" Geno worriedly asked the two. "We're fine, I didn't think ERROR actually cared to have a doctor on board." Carrot said with a grin making Blue gasp. "Brother I understand you two don't get along but that's just wrong, of course, he cares about his crew's health!" Blue angrily responds, Carrot shrugged in response. "How long were you guys on that raft for?" Geno asked still examining the two. "I'm not sure about a week or two, but I'm starving!" Blue responded while frantically looking around for a source of food, he suddenly stopped dead in his tracks when he noticed the mythical creature. Carrot gave him a questioning look and looked in the direction Blue was looking and his jaw dropped, he almost seemed... scared? The creature grinned and raised his sharp fins while opening his mouth to reveal several rows of sharp teeth ready to kill any second, my crew seemed a little frightened along with me, well, except Nightmare he just smiled at the scary creature.

I knew the creature was just joking around with them, and boy was it funny! Blue smiled and ran up to the creature out of curiosity, Carrot quickly pulling him back with force. "Why the hell do you have a demon on your boat?" Carrot questioned as his grip slipped on the other. Blue runs up to the creature and begins screaming questions at it with a bright smile, Carrot pulls him away while glaring at the creature in a threatening manner. "Why are you so scared of him? He's harmless." I say as I stand next to the creature and smile at it. "If you're wondering why we have it with us, we- I'm selling it to the WWKingdom for the reward. I'm sure you've heard of it, after all, your kingdom also believes in them." I say as I wrap an arm around the creature, slightly making me cringe from contact with it but it managed to startle Carrot slightly.

 "I think the real question is why are these kingdom people so scared of them, it literally hasn't done a thing since we captured it." Reaper said while floating above the newcomers seeming intrigued by them, I don't blame him he hasn't met these two before. "The question isn't why they're scared of them, the question is how they ended up on the raft." I said while quickly jerking my arm away from the creature and walking closer to everyone else, I could see as it frowned. "Well, I'll tell you the story of how we ended up on the raft!" Blue happily said making Carrot let out a low sigh, we all knew how this was going to end.

"So, It all started 10 days ago!"

_____________________________

Blue's POV:

_____________________________

"Come!" I yelled as papyrus sauntered behind me, the sun was bright and elegant as the kingdom was celebrating the king's 83rd birthday. We were hanging out at some tables that held various foods and drinks, Papyrus was downing some serious alcoholic drink while I was making sure he wouldn't do something stupid. Of course, I didn't have any alcohol that night as someone needed to be sober, though it would've been nice. I was watching as everybody dance and had fun, then the royal carriage soon arrived being pulled by two Clydesdales. The royal family exited the carriage one by one and stood upon the stage where everyone could see them, the king stood in front of a mic with little cards as he began speaking.

 "Citizens of the Saule Kingdom, as you may know, it's my 83rd birthday today. Since I'm getting so old my son will soon take the throne once he finds a queen, as some may know once a new king is crowned they must be crowned with the golden crown of truth. I need volunteers that I've selected to go retrieve the crown for me, these people are the following: BlueBerry, Carrot, Rack, and Aytac. My pinpricks turn into stars as my name was called out, I've finally been noticed! I hop onto the stage dragging my intoxicated brother with me, we stand on the stage next to the other two volunteers. A wolf and another skeleton. "Thank you for volunteering for this role yesterday, it meant a lot that you are willing to go through such a dangerous journey." I bow to him before speaking. "We are honoured to be picked for such a role, I've always dreamed to do something like this!" He gave us a gentle and happy smile.

"I'm honoured to have picked such kind monsters, the guards shall lead you to the boat now." We all bowed and followed the guards onto the boat where they walked up first and helped us on. "We will steer the ship, go get comfortable in a room it'll be a long trip." One of the guards said we got settled into a cosy room on the ship and took a nap so we could be healed fully, Carrot woke up with a pounding headache from being intoxicated. Luckily it calmed down by the time we arrived, the guards pointed us to a cavern where the crown rested. So we got off the boat and searched the cave for the crown, we found the crown in the darkest point of the cave but it was being guarded by a huge creature! Luckily it was sleeping and me being the brave skeleton I am snatched the crown, but it woke up once I did and attacked us! I fought it back with my strength and we quickly ran back to the ship, but it came out and attacked the ship before we could leave so we jumped on this raft. The others were too stupid and probably died, how unfortunate.

_____________________________

Error's POV:

_____________________________

I watched as Carrot let out a laugh, safe to say my crew and I was highly confused by the story. "He's over exaggerating, we had issues with a boat while sailing to retrieve an order from the WWkingdom and had to jump on the raft before it sunk." The tall skeleton said while patting the skull of the other still laughing. "I might have overexaggerated, but it was partly true you twat!" Blue said while rolling his pinpricks. "So, were you guys the only ones on the boat?" Horror asked while munching on a green apple. "No, there was a wolf and a skeleton but we aren't sure where their raft went though." Carrot responded while shrugging his shoulders. "Anywho, can I ask the creature questions now?!" Blue said with excitement practically jumping up and down like a kid. "Sure, just please stop if he asks you to." I responded as he runs off towards the creature, I turn around and slightly cringe as the tall skeleton harshly glares at me. 

"I was hoping I'd never see your face again."

_____________________________

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Word count: 1,383

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Character count: 7,457

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

ERROR!Sans/Error Belongs Too: LoverOfPiggies/CrayonQueen

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Geno!Sans/Geno Belongs Too: LoverOfPiggies/CrayonQueen

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Nightmare!Sans/Nightmare Belongs Too: Jokublog

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Ink!Sans/Ink Belongs Too: Myebi/Comyet

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Killer!Sans/Killer Belongs Too: Rahafwabas

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Horror!Sans/Horror Belongs Too: Sour-Apple Studios

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Fell!Sans/Fell Belongs Too: AU Community

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Reaper!Sans/Reaper Belongs Too: Renrink

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Cross!Sans/Cross Belongs Too: Jakei95

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

UnderSwap Belongs Too: AU Community

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 336 35
Well....this is my first time to write a story,so I'm sorry if there's any mistakes or something,I'm not really good at writing stories,AND DON'T TAK...
40.4K 1.2K 5
(REWRITE OF THIS BOOK IS UP! It is called "Obsessive Love".) (I do not own the cover, Undertale nor any of the characters besides my OC's, they belon...
80.4K 3.4K 43
"This is how it came to be. And now I can finally show you." I say to...myself? "Error, there is no time for this!" Ink screams at me. It's weird bei...
121K 3.6K 31
**OLD WRITING WARNING** "... But... Your from... That. AU." "I-I kn-oW b-ut..." "No... I'm sorry... I can't handle being friends with..." "A-M-MisTak...