๐”‡๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ค๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฐ ๐”…๐”ข๐”ž๐”ฒ๐”ฑ...

By dreamnegative

๐”‡๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ค๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฐ ๐”…๐”ข๐”ž๐”ฒ๐”ฑ๐”ถ- { ๐ผ๐‘›๐‘˜ X ๐ธ๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ } ________________________________ Dangerous Beauty- {... More

{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-1 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-2 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-3 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-4 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-5 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-6 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-7 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-8 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-9 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-10 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-12 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-13 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-14 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-15 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-16 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-17 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-18 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-19 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-20 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-21 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-22 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-23 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-24 }
โš ๏ธ{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-25 }โš ๏ธ
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-26 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-27 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-28 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-29 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-30 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-31 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-32 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-33 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-34 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-35 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-36 }
A/N

{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-11 }

2.2K 114 30
By dreamnegative

Error's POV:

_____________________________

.·:*¨DAY 3: 4 DAYS REMAINING:¨*:·. 

I approach the two skeletons who were laughing and chatting away, I dramatically cough grabbing their desired attention. Geno quickly turns around and looks at me in a questioning manner. "Is there something you need?" He asks in a polite manner, I look behind me at the creature before turning back around to face them. "Something is wrong with the creature, it's eye is bleeding an unknown black liquid and I think it's burning through the bone underneath it." Geno and Fell both give me confused expressions and look at each other before Geno quickly stands up. "I wanna see the issue and quickly, that doesn't sound very good." Geno says as he stands in front of me, I nod and we begin walking towards the creature with Fell close behind. The creature turns around and looks at us, Geno seemed concerned with the liquid and walked in front of the creature.

 "Could I see about this black liquid? I'm really concerned about you now." Geno asked the creature who looked away and took a breath in. "Sure, but I'm telling you it's really nothing to worry about." It roughly said almost like it was in a lot of pain, Geno gently touched the black liquid instantly making him flinch back and grab his finger in pain. "Okay, that actually hurts a lot! Are you sure you're not in pain?" Geno stupidly asked, of course, it was in freaking pain! "No, I said it's nothing to worry about!" It snapped slightly raising its sharp fins in anger and annoyance, Geno let out a low sigh now knowing the creature was lying. "I don't believe it's good to act complicated, this really seems like a dangerous thing that needs treatment." Geno responded getting closer tot he agitated creature. "He's right, even if it's not curable we can at least try and ease the pain, after all, I really don't want my moneymaker hurt."

I say making Geno harshly glare at me, the creature's fins fold down showing it's calming down. The black liquid slowly stops flowing from his eye leaving a pattern of cracks where it once travelled, inside the cracks where black marks that seemed permanent. Geno and Fell both seemed concerned about this and lost on what to do.

 "I'm not sure we can truly do anything about this." Fell mumbled Geno nodded in agreement. "If you want yourself money we'll have to hurry and get this creature there before this issue deteriorates, I care about your health but I really don't think there's anything we can do." Geno told the creature seeming sad about it. "You don't think I know that? I don't want your help, I can't be helped!" It snapped once again. "Geno, Fell I think it's best if you leave I'll sort this out." I tell them, they nod and walk off to continue what they were originally doing. "Are you scared of death?" I randomly ask the creature trying to keep sorrow out of my voice, I shouldn't care about this thing, but I can't seem to shake the feeling of needing to help it somehow. It lets out a sigh before slightly smiling, a genuine smile. "A lot of people fear death, I'm sure you do as well." 

I also smile. "Of course I fear death, I don't want to die." The creature nods slightly shifting a bit. "I know my death will be painful and frightening, that's why I don't fear death. I already know what to expect from it." I frown slightly at its comment, am I really warming up to a vile creature such as him? I ask myself. "If there was a way to possibly cure this curse would you?" I ask basically already knowing the answer. "Of course I would, but if I hadn't obtained this curse then the chance of meeting you would've been rare and I'm quite joyed I met you." It responded with a genuine smile slightly making a blush spread across my skull. "Why are you happy you met me though? After all, I am going to sell you." I ask rubbing my arm with my hand slightly losing my once perfect posture.

 "Even though that's true, I believe you mean good despite lacking the emotion to care for people you don't know. You're interesting and unique, I've never seen another skeleton who looks like you before. Red, black, and yellow bones with beautiful tear marks the colour of the sea, glitching particles swarming around your body acting up anytime your uncomfortable or angry." I blush at its comment seeing as it's pinpricks turn, one a red heart the other an earthy green oval. 

"Uhhh, Captain I think you might wanna see this!" I heard Cross yell with worry snapping us from our conversation, I walk over where Cross was beside Nightmare. They were looking down at the water seeming worried almost. "What's the issue?" I question making Nightmare look at me. "There was what seemed to be a jacket floating in the water and Cross spotted it, it floated underneath the boat though." A jacket? What would a jacket be doing in the middle of the sea like that? "What colour was it?" I ask Cross who looked up from the water and started walking to the other side with us following. "It was orange." I share a glance with Nightmare of confusion as we wait for the jacket to hopefully come from under the ship.

 "Why do you think there's a random orange jacket floating in the ocean days away from the nearest land?" I ask, Nightmare also wanting to know a reason. "I'm not sure, maybe someone lost it and we happened to have found it?" Cross said obviously unsure of the truth. "What if someone died and they lost their jacket?" Nightmare commented. "Let's hope that isn't the case." Cross responded still looking over the edge for the jacket. "Heyy guys, there is a small raft with a tent in the distance." We heard Reaper say in a deep and creepy voice as he suddenly appeared beside me causing me to flinch in surprise, I collected myself and we went to the place Reaper saw the apparent raft in the distance.

 We lean over the side of the ship where a small raft was slowly coming into our view. "Do you think the jacket belongs to whoever is on that raft?" Cross questions, I shrug in response. Whoever was on the raft noticed us on the ship and began waving and calling for help, the voice of the person was very familiar to me. I command my crew to stop the ship so we can see who it was, normally I wouldn't care and let them continue drifting away but something told me otherwise. 

As the raft came closer I could see the people who also could properly see us now, they were skeletons. A tall skeleton with a black shirt and a small skeleton with what seemed to be... Armour? The small skeleton wearing armour seemed to notice me and smiled widely with happiness as if he recognized me, they called something I could barely hear.

"ERROR!"

_____________________________

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Word count: 1,197

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Character count: 6,542

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

ERROR!Sans/Error Belongs Too: LoverOfPiggies/CrayonQueen

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Geno!Sans/Geno Belongs Too: LoverOfPiggies/CrayonQueen

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Nightmare!Sans/Nightmare Belongs Too: Jokublog

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Ink!Sans/Ink Belongs Too: Myebi/Comyet

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Killer!Sans/Killer Belongs Too: Rahafwabas

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Horror!Sans/Horror Belongs Too: Sour-Apple Studios

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Fell!Sans/Fell Belongs Too: AU Community

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Reaper!Sans/Reaper Belongs Too: Renrink

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Cross!Sans/Cross Belongs Too: Jakei95 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 86 15
Fanfiction, omg I can't believe myself xD Ink Sans X Error Sans X Underswap Sans Um basically ink vs Swappy for error's love..? Fuck if I know, I jus...
18.9K 568 31
'It's all my fault...' 'Now he's gone...' 'If I would have listened, and believed him....' "I'm sorry," H...
20.7K 639 42
Welp...here it is ๊งโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข๊ง‚ One day...Ink was being reported as a murderer Ink always denying that he didn't killed his two best friends that was Dream...
6.9K 309 16
Ink was tired of dealing with Error, though, one day, he managed to capture the glitchy destroyer. Thinking fast, he went to Sci for help and came ba...