Rebel Child//Billie Eilish

By MitchezHunter

When a bank robbery goes wrong and they are caught a very unusual person steps up helps them escape, Billie d... More

✓Chapter 1
✓Chapter 2
✓Chapter 3
✓Chapter 4
✓Chapter 5
✓Chapter 6
✓Chapter 7
✓Chapter 8
✓Chapter 9
✓Chapter 10
✓Chapter 11
✓Chapter 12
✓Chapter 14
✓Chapter 15
✓Chapter 16
✓Chapter 17
✓Chapter 18
✓Chapter 19
✓Chapter 20
✓Chapter 21
✓Chapter 22
✓Chapter 23
✓Chapter 24
Sequel!

✓Chapter 13

4.5K 171 266
By MitchezHunter

Trigger warning; sheesh I just said that mentions of suicidal thoughts,abuse, violence and a few graphic scenes voiced. Now that that's out of the way... Enjoy🍷

Billie's pov

It's been hours of staring at the images the projector was relaying for us. I can't believe this...

Leah is in love with Neil,they were going to kill me,they were the ones who put all the cameras up. I saw every text every plan they were making,every sex video they took,every fucking shit!

Neil was to rape me so it'll make me feel inferior and dirty. He had a camera on the patio that day to show he managed to rape me but Morgan intervened.

They called her 'The threat' and just like me. They searched her up in every social media, every platform but nothing.

I saw all the names Leah used to refer to me it broke my heart. No wonder Morgan asked before she opened it.

How did just one crazy hostage from a bank turn out to be my savior?
"Now that you've seen that,it's time for the big guns" she said looking at all of us remorsefully.

Don't do that! It makes me think I've lost the two people I'm here for. She went into another folder and and clicked on it.

Sums and sums of money transactions made from our account under my name! To another account under my name too! My eyes went wide everyone turned to look at me except Morgan.

"Don't attack Billie,she doesn't know shit about this" Morgan said before any one else got a word out.

"Neil had hooked Leah's phone to his laptop to charge it or some shit somehow his laptop copied all the data from Leah's phone,he himself didn't even know he had this" she continued.

"Billie how much money do you owe Kreber?" "Both me and Finneas it adds up to twenty seven million"
"We haven't even managed to pay half of it,he wouldn't let me sell my car to pay him so we can leave this place,said we have to pay him the way he wants us to pay" I said the last part lowly.

"Your free to go" she said making me look at her confusedly. "You've been here working for that money for two and a half years, Finneas five, according to my calculations the money Finneas and the gang he was in made paid three quarters of the money alone" she said.

"My theory is Kreber saw that Finneas was doing so good why not bring in his sister and say he hasn't even earned a dime that was the interest. Any cash you loot, Neil steals some of it before you count it" she said playing different videos of him sneaking to get every cash we made and getting out with a large bags from the 'office'.

We all turned to him, he looks scared his eyes were darting around, he wanted to run but Morgan had paralysed him.

Morgan continued showing how much money was being transferred to the dummy account under my name. They were going to call me a traitor for stealing and kill me!

"His name is not Neil Hagens but Neil Kreber,son in law to Kreber. Leah is married to him or rather he is married to her" she said turning to look at me.

Wait what?! That fucking means I was fucking a married bitch and her fucking husband!

No wonder she never showed too much affection towards me,no holding hands,no cuddling in bed,no romantic dates,no nothing!
No wonder Neil was often going out.  They were going on dates! How could they play me like this?!

Morgan let us in on how we had paid the fucker enough money that he owed us.

She told us that all our laptops were hacked,all our phones,there were cameras in our rooms,cars, except my baby,they couldn't put a camera in my car because I was the only one allowed to drive her with the tech the Challenger comes with it could have detected the camera... So planning on running away was a lost cause.

Neil was always watching and giving info to his father in law and wife.

We were all so mad when she was done,we turned to Neil who was mumbling sorries, pleading for his life. I took my gun but Morgan stood in front of me.

"I know how you feel but such a fast death is not good and besides the cameras are still watching" she said

"You don't know how the fuck I feel,they've been playing with my psychology,my feelings,my family–"
"shut up!" She hissed snatching the gun from me throwing it away,how the hell did she do that so fast?!

"I know how you feel and I've been through worse!"
"All of what you saw earlier was inflicted on me by Kreber himself!" She stepped back and removed the shirt she was in.

Morgan took my hand and made me run them on her scars,I felt her pain,I wonder how she took it all in.

"He did this to me and took away the only person that I felt was worth living for. Aquarius." She said putting the shirt back on.

"I lied to all of you and I'm sorry it's not totally a lie but oh well... He was my guardian when my parents left the country to go look for money,they could only take two children... They decided to leave me because I was bigger and I could understand,they left me for years under his watch"

"He kept me in this fucking mansion where he would visit twice a week had me do online schooling,no maid,I had to cook for myself,wash... do everything alone,do you know how hard it is for an eight year old to do all that for herself?! I had no friends I was never allowed to go outside I only knew two people him and the guard that was watching me" She said sitting down.

That's why she said she's not doing anymore chores she's done enough of them,that's why she's a good cook,she had to learn... Now it makes sense,'I had to learn' she was speaking about multiple things,not just hacking.

We all followed her actions. "The day I turned twelve he brought Aqua,she didn't last a year but during that short time she showed me it's okay to cry and be strong, she was my life I had found a reason to live. She taught me everything I know, she even build our own secret gym where she would train me. It was not enough but I could have never been happier,she taught me how to hack..." she turned to me.

"Chains,how to climb walls with nothing to hold on to, everything" she whispered

"That day he killed her I found out she was in military something in Japan that's how she knew everything she taught me. Kreber wanted her body thrown out like garbage but I begged him to have her cremated and be given the ashes,he did and I scattered them from my bedroom window to the wind... It was dumb but better than being thrown out.
Kreber saw that since he had gotten rid of his old toy he found a new one... Me" she let a tear roll down her cheek,I raised my hand and wiped it with the pad of my thumb,she shot me a grateful smile.

"Whatever I did was never pleasing to him even uttering a word after he told me to speak would earn me a beating that landed me in bed for days,my parents never bothered talking to me. I mean 'hey she's with our rich friend we know he's taking good care of her'. One time he had the whole mansion on lock down,no food for a month, no one to talk to,I was going to dip I couldn't take it,I believed I was a mistake,right when I was about to kick that stool Aqua appeared to me for the first time" Morgan smilled sadly

"I wanted to join her be free from the bondage,the pain but she didn't want me to,she swore she would stick with me as long as I don't do it. She's been with me ever since, anytime he hit me she would appear and let me look into her eyes I wouldn't cry,I couldn't cry, he actually broke my rib it popped out of my skin,do you know how unreal it looked?! I mean can you imagine your own bone sticking out of you like the same thing you watch in movies? That's the first time in months I talked to another person,doctors" she said chuckling and started feeling her ribs as she giggled then stopped.

"So after months of being in a cast I healed,turns out it was next year by then. The cast was removed and the doctor snuck me a medical kit with instructions on how to use it. Another year of being hit, wounded, scarred Aqua never let me bolt,she was my sanity, a month before my parents said they'll be back he put one last scar on me,the one on my stomach,he cuffed me to a bed with only a bra and shorts,for a whole week he would recut it each time it healed a little, until it formed what I have right now.
After getting out of his grip ,I still wanted to do online schooling. Each time my parents were at work I would sneak out and go fight in the streets,it earned me alot of cash and I'm talking about alot of cash for a fifteen year old" she said smilling proud of herself.

"I learned new skills... Made friends who were broken like me,that's how Chrystal knew me her brother was into street fighting she knew cause he couldn't stop talking about me,I mean new kid dominating and shit plus she had seen my picture with him,I was then introduced to this police inspector looking for a hacker,I went and tried out boom I did it. They let me sign a secret contract,I would hack and get paid,the became so much that I didn't know what to do with it,so I bought lands and build small houses and gave them to some homeless people, invested in banks,donated to the poor,i did projects that I got taken by the government,I only went by one name,ever heard of Raphael?" She asked,Ginger and the twins nodded.

"I am Raphael" she said making their jaws drop. Bro now I have to look up who Raphael is! She stopped there and jumped to the bank incident.

"I saw Leah from some of the CCTVs in the packing lot,she roamed around my bank alot, I got a hunch she was going to rob me I wanted to know her secret,if your robbing cause you need it I wasn't gonna push or report but if it was for selfish means then I was going to do something" She says seriously.

"I guess the cops felt weirded out by the fact that no one came out of the bank since you all came in,I mean I was in the bank, I'm like... Government property...
I have dozens of secrets they wouldn't want to get out,if any powerful gang gets their hands on me it's bad news, when they learned I was in the van they let you pass and tried catching you another way but you escaped I turned off my tracker when we got to the junction,I knew because it has this sharp turn,got here you chained me up,hit me,tried to starve me and failed miserably,then I noticed the eyes of the potrait move and here we are..." She said chuckling.

"Whoa!" We all exclaimed. Kreber is that heartless?! We started talking amongst ourselves until we turned and Morgan was missing.

"Keep your hands where I can see them!"

A/N

Cops?! Never heard of em!

M,

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 38.9K 91
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
69.4K 1.3K 32
"averill robinson, we have evidence that you're guilty of the murders of sarah spade and mary adams." B.E FANFIC -g!p -all lowercase -billie is NOT...
189K 3.6K 6
Mature/bonus Chapters for the Moon Child Series -Moon Child -Sun Child -Eclipse Child
586K 21.3K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...