ICE (jhope ff)

By bangtanbby92

Alina Anaya moved to Korea for a reason, because in America she was considered a weapon. She is a girl with I... More

Abilities
Move and next door
Lets hang
Friends
Sleepover
Wake up
Hoseok
Meet the importents
Questions
Kiss
Confesstions
Answer?
Period talk
Parents
Stuff
Roomie
Revenge
Healing
Following
Looking for who?
Leaving
Taken
Save
Go out?
Worried about who?
Arguments
Confession and angersness
Trouble
Confess and anger
Feury
Coffee and apologies
I live so i love
Look at the stars, look how they shine for you
Crushhhhhhhhh
Awww cuteeee
What if that changes??
I like big house, big cars and big RING!
Papa's issues
Home
Blessings
Baby it's cold outside
For you, anything.
Back home pt.1
Maybe
Close second?
Fix it
Blu
WAAATTTTTT???!!
Just say you wont let go
Plans already
Dress problems.
KKFIL
Happy ending

Lo Siento

388 23 2
By bangtanbby92

Hoseok pov
I can't believe I just said that to her. I would never intentionally hurt her, I was just so mad. I'm sorry Alina, I'm sorry my kitten, please don't leave me.
I walked to her door, then tapped on it with my finger.
"Alina, kitten, I'm sorry. You know I don't mean the shit I said. I'm soo soo sorry."
I didn't hear a response back.
"Alina, please don't give me the silent treatment, please!"
Still no response. Now I know somethings up, she would at least say something.
"Alina?" I opened the door by my self and walk in. She's not in the room.
I go look in the bathroom. As soon as I open the door to the bathroom she puts something behind her back and looks at me in shock.
"Alina...what were you doing?"
"Nothing!" She yells back at me.
"Go away" she tells me.
"No" I walk towards her and grab her arms making her eyes shut tight and wince.
In her hands were a lighter. I start to notice the burn marks in her arms and how cut and burned her wrist were.
"Alina.....why?" I felt myself start to tear up seeing her like this.
"Why do you care, I thought you hated me."
Then she pulled her arms away.
"No, no, kitten, I could never hate you. I was just so mad, and when I'm mad I say things I don't mean. I'm so sorry, I love you so much" I grabbed the lighter out of her hand and pulled her in for a tight hug.
"I love you so much, please don't do this to yourself."
She just cried. She rested her head in my chest and cried while her arms wrapped around my waist.
________
She had fallen asleep in my arms. She looked so peaceful. So I took her to my bed and laid her down. My beautiful little kitten. I will always love you.
______________

Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter. Until next time ARMYS.i💜y'all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87 4 10
WARNING: If you dont not like spicy talk or anything like that, this story is not for you!! This is the story of 7 idols from Seoul Korea and a trans...
1K 42 16
Y/n has magical powers to control fire but she has not yet learnt to control it. she also wants to become a K-pop idol and she also becomes one. But...
423 15 12
You're a girl who was adopted by your foster parents, who soon die. You were sent to live with your best friend and go to a school for magic. What my...
737K 22.8K 76
7 deadly gorgeous mafia got obsessed with their enemies sister at first sight and were ready to snatch her away and hide her Frome the world Y/n is a...