One Shots

נכתב על ידי achlyx_

JuliElmo One Shots. ❤ עוד

Distance
Bashers
6, 8, 12
Stay With Me
Deleted
Celebration
Where's Julie?
Universe
Just Like the Old Times
Be Next To Ya
Sanctuary
Missed you
Burned
Promo Boy
April Fools
Dream
I'll Be There
This Time
Collide
Surprise
Invisible thread
Stop Over
Begin Again
The Name He Can't Forget
Come Back
Breakeven
It's Not Yet Over
It's Over
Still
Another Chance
New Chapter
Together Forever
Collaboration
Nothing Left
Heart-stuck
One Step at a Time
Believe
The Greatest
Empty Promises
Mine (Empty Promises Part 2)
Constant (M)
Special
Dancing On My Own
This is how the story ends

Runaway (The Greatest Part 2)

362 19 2
נכתב על ידי achlyx_

JULIE POV

By the time I reached the aisle, Elmo stopped singing. I turned my attention towards him only to see his eyes glistening from the tears he's preventing to cascade.

"Be happy."

He mouthed giving me a sad smile. He then walked out at the venue making my heartache. For the past 3 months, Moe is with me preparing for this big event. He's still thoughtful making me feel loved which I didn't experience from Gray for a while now because he's too busy on his business.

The sudden shiver when he touched me, the heartbeat whenever he smiles and an outburst whenever a woman flirts with him is still there. He still has the effect on me that I never feel with Gray whenever I'm around him. We're just happy together but there are no butterflies in my stomach unlike with Elmo. For these reasons, I came to the realization that I still love him.

I've never been confused my whole life until now. If I chose Elmo, it would be chaotic because Gray is one of the top businessmen in the world and our family is business partners. My parents will surely disown me if I run away but if I chose to marry Gray, I will forever be chained to the guy I didn't even love.

I snapped out of my trance when Gray holds my hand and smiles at me. I forced a smile not wanting him to hint about what I'm feeling right now.

"We are all gathered here today..."

The priest started as the people went to sit properly. Maqui caught my eye giving me a follow-me-or-you'll-regret-it look. I talked to her about it last night and she gave me a whole speech about following my heart.

I took a deep breath and turned my attention to the priest speaking but my mind is somewhere else. It is on a certain guy who's leaving now. Oh shit! Why did I just remember it now? She's going back to US after this wedding and I will never see him again. Shit! Shit! This can't be. Just the thought of not seeing him again and being with other women is crashing my whole sanity.

I glanced at Maqui who's watching me blankly because she knew I am an idiot for not following her advice.

"Julie?"

Gray tapped my hand earning my attention. He gestured his head on the priest signaling that I should listen.

"Again Ms. Lianne, Do you pledge to share your lives openly with him, and to speak the truth in love? Do you promise to honor and tenderly care, cherish and encourage him through sorrows and joys, hardships and triumphs for all the days of your lives?"

As he spoke, all that's playing in my head is my future with Elmo making me sure of the thing that I want.

Everyone is silent waiting for my answer. I looked on my parents' side and saw how their forehead creased and brows furrowed as they waited for my answer.

I heave a deep sigh and face Gray who has the same expression as my parents.

"I'm sorry, Gray."

I lifted my dress and ran towards the exit not minding the murmurs I'm hearing. I hid my face from the camera flashes as I ran for my future.

I'm coming, Moe. Wait for me.

"Wait."

Maqui said after stopping the car in front of me. She already planned this last night and I'm thankful that she did.

She hopped out of the car and walked towards me pushing the zipper of my dress down. I am wearing a bodysuit inside. So it's fine.

Before they even caught me, my dear bestfriend drove off quickly. I looked back seeing Gray with a pained expression.

I'm sorry. But it's for the best.

"So runaway bride, where to go?"

Maqui smirked glancing at me. I heave a deep sigh because I know my face will be spread all over the news and my parents will surely not going to be proud of that. Speaking of my parents, they are calling me now. I slide the answer button and put the phone in my ear.

"What the hell are you thinking, Julie? What was that?"

My father shouted which isn't surprising because who's going to be calm when you're daughter ran away from the most awaited wedding? Definitely no one.

"I'm sorry, dad."

I apologized not really explaining the reason why I ran away. What's the point of telling them when they will just loathe me?

"Come back here, Julie! It's time to stop playing and get your ass back here."

He ordered firmly but I shook my head. I will not go back there and walk to the future that's going to be sad and lifeless.

"No, dad. I'm sorry."

I said as I put down the phone hearing him calling my name. I ended the call and heave a deep sigh again.

"Stop sighing, Juls. You did the right thing. Give me your best smile or I'll kick you out of this car."

She rolled her eyes making me laugh. Then, I flashed a smile wanting to satisfy her or else I will not see my Elmo ever again.

-

ELMO POV

"Donny bro."

I said when I answered his call. I am currently driving to my apartment when my phone rang.

"Can you do me a favor? Can you pick up my sister for me, please? Okay. Thank you bro! I'll send you the address."

He said on the other line without even greeting me and giving me the chance to answer. What the fuck?

"Wait. Wait. Who told you that I'll accept that? I have a flight to catch."

I said slightly annoyed because he knows that I'm leaving today. I didn't even packed my things yet because I am too preoccupied these days thinking about Julie who's exchanging vows now with the man she loves. I felt my heart ache thinking about her in other's arms.

"Please, bro. This is the last. I promise."

I can sense her desperation just by hearing his voice. God! Why can't I say no to him?

"This is indeed the last because I will never return here."

"Oh really? Tell that to my ass when you're done picking up my sister."

"Is that more important than Julie... I mean my flight?"

I scoffed as he chuckled on the other line.

"You tell me. Bye bro! Have fun!"

He then hanged up the phone leaving me annoyed. Picking up a friend's sister is never fun in my vocabulary.

I went to the said location without changing my clothes. Donny said that it's urgent and I shouldn't be late. I just sprayed a perfume before heading inside the chapel.

When I entered the chapel, no one is there. Is this some kind of prank? This isn't funny if it is. I fished out my phone and dialed Donny's number only to hear a ringtone inside. I looked around to find where it is but the sound stopped as the operator spoke that Donny is cannot be reached. He's here. He's fucking here and I swear to God that if this is a prank, I will break her neck.

"Donny! Come out! I know you're here."

"Moe."

He called out behind my back after a while. I turned around to see her grinning at me.

"What the fuck is this, Donny? Are you trying to stop me from leaving?"

I can't help but shout to release my frustration. This is just getting out of hand. I'm emotionally drained now. I just want to leave.

He walked towards me in front of the altar as his grins wider.

"Calm down, bro."

"What are you fucking up to? I still have a flight to catch, asshole!"

"You'll see."

He smiled and turned his attention to the ajar door that revealed a woman in a wedding dress who's looking at me in tears.

I parted my mouth slightly as my brain is trying to process what's happening.

"Wh.. Wha--"

I stammered as she began to step forward with Maqui on her side. A kid handed her the mic and she began singing while walking towards me.

[A/N: Play the above link while reading this for more feels :)]

From the way you smile to the way you look
You capture me unlike no other
From the first hello, yeah, that's all it took
And suddenly we had each other

I can't believe that she's walking to meet me in this aisle. I thought the last time I will witness her doing that would be so heartbreaking.

I glanced at Donny who gave me a wide smile and a thumbs up. Seems like they planned this out ahead of time.

And I won't leave you
Always be true
One plus one, two for life
Over and over again

I remembered our heartbreaking separation like it was just yesterday. It's just painful and stupid of me giving up just like that without even telling her the truth. This time, it's different. I will never give her up just like that. I'll stay with her until my last breath.

So, don't ever think I need more
I've got the one to live for
No one else will do, and I'm telling you
Just put your heart in my hands
Promise it won't get broken
We'll never forget this moment
Yeah, we'll stay brand-new
'Cause I'll love you
Over and over again
Over and over again

My dream wedding is fucking happening. It's just simple. I just want to see her walking towards me with her chosen dress as I wait for her in this aisle. Anything will do as long as she is the woman I'll marry.

Maqui nodded while lending Julie's hand to me when they reached the aisle. I took it gladly and positioned ourselves in front of the altar looking at each other. I put a strand of her hair in her ear as I said,

"You look perfect tonight"

The tears are still streaming down on her face. I wiped it with my hand and smiled at her.

"I love you, Julie. I still do. That didn't change one bit."

"I love you too, Moe."

That's the only thing I wanted to hear from her. I held her hand and kissed it when the priest cleared her throat and said,

"Just tell me when to begin."

Maqui and Donny laughed from the statement as we both giggled.

"Let's start, father."

I nodded at him as I clasped our hands together. I looked at her again one last time because I can't get enough of her perfection. She's just too perfect for me.

The ceremony started but I can't keep my eyes off of her. The priest keeps talking about things I didn't understand because I am so mesmerized in her captivating beauty. It's like all things blur and it's just me and her. They even need to nudge me when the priest asked me. I am just lost in the moment causing them to laugh.

"Moe..."

Julie began when it's our time to exhange vows.

"I know this is very sudden but I think this is the best decision I made. They will hunt me and maybe will still force me to marry Gray who I didn't even love. I know you're wondering why I am here. It's because I still love you, Moe even I figured it out late. Believe me I do. You ignited all the fire inside me I didn't even know existed. When you came back, I have never been happy like this right after you left. You are still my home and I'm lifeless without you."

Julie finished her vow that made me cry. It's just too much to handle even my heart can't handle it. It wants to get out of my chest and hug the love of its life.

Maqui is also in tears on the side while Donny is tapping her shoulder.

"Julie baby..."

I whispered. I don't really know what to say. I came unprepared. I guess I'll speak what I feel.

"You are the best thing that ever happened to me. I am still sorry for leaving you without telling you the truth. I am a coward back then but I will be strong and brave for us starting today. I will fight for you no matter what it takes. Even if it cost my life. I will treat you like a princess because that's how you deserve to be treated. I will be there whenever you need me. I will be there every step of the way... I will never give you up this time. I thought the last time I will see you would be so heartbreaking but here you are standing in front of me listening to my vow as we start our new beginning. I never expected this to be honest. I will not waste this another chance you've given me. I love you so much, baby and I can't wait to start a new chapter with you."

I smiled as I ended my vow. We're both in tears now and I can't help but pull her into a hug. I just miss feeling her.

"Don't leave me please."

She pleaded as she sob on my shoulder.

"I won't. Not now that you said you still love me too."

"Are we going to continue this or what?"

We pulled away when we heard that statement by the priest. We giggled and I apologized as we wiped away our happy tears.

"So by the power vested on me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

I pulled her and crashed my lips unto hers. This moment doesn't need to go slow. I am already aching for her soft and sweet lips. I encircled my hands on her back while hers were on my nape and we're kissing like no tomorrow. I guess we're both hungry for each other.

"Calm your hormones down kids. We're still inside the church."

"Easy there bro!"

Our two witnesses said after clapping causing me to pull away to those inviting lips. If they didn't said that, I might not control myself anymore here.

I looked at the love of my life and everything still feels surreal.

"I love you, Julie baby."

I gave her my very genuine smile earning a beautiful smile that I will now see every day.

"I love you too, Moe."

The end.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

63.4M 2.2M 44
Warning: Do not open if you haven't yet read Hell University. This is just a sequel of that book. Thank you!
1.2K 292 3
Có tin đồn lớn! Sakura Haruka có bạn gái rồi! Thậm chí còn ôm hôn nữa cơ!!! Mạc Kỳ Khuê Đăng tải trên nền tảng Wattpad và Face ở page: Lạc vào biển C...
235K 4.7K 53
"Here, Under the Stars... What if our paths crossed again?" Four years after her heart got broken, successful music producer and CEO, Magui Feola, we...