The Bodyguard [Lashton AU]

Autorstwa iCheeseYou

Ashton Irwin is a hot and famous celebrity that all the people love, look up to, or despise. He's cocky, self... Więcej

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 19.5
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 25.5
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue

Chapter 2

32.5K 1.7K 2.2K
Autorstwa iCheeseYou

AN: Well, things happened fast, oops. I'll slow things down, okay. Hey, thanks for giving this story a chance (:

Dedication: GNRandHoran

My head was throbbing when I felt myself growing conscious again. I noticed that I was in someone's arms and I was being held bridal style. Remembering what happened before I passed out, I started to thrash around.

"Let go of me!" I cried out, pushing whoever was holding me away, but the person only stopped walking and made hushing sounds instead.

"It's okay," he said. "You're okay now."

It wasn't the voice that I heard earlier, but this one had a soothing tone to it. I glanced up at whoever was holding me and I widened my eyes when seeing a guy with a blond quiff and blue eyes.

I stopped staring at him and tried to push myself away from him.

"Put me down!" I shouted, trying to get myself back onto the ground. "How do I know you aren't trying to kidnap me?!"

"I save your ass back there and this is the thanks I get? Stop squirming, or else I'll drop you."

"God damn it, just drop me!" The stranger shrugged before I felt his arms slip from under me and I fell right onto the ground, my ass and back hurting from when it hit the concrete. "You asshole!"

"I was just listening to you. Don't blame me." I groaned and stood up, storming off. The guy ran up beside me and I was getting annoyed now.

"Will you buzz off?!" I hissed. "Stop following me!"

"I'm just making sure you make it back safe and sound," he said.

"I don't need you to look out for me. I don't even know you!"

"Hi, I'm Luke." I sensed his hand grab my own and then he shook it. "Pleasure to be in the presence of an arrogant person who's got no appreciation of anything whatsoever. Now you know me."

I yanked my hand out of his hold and glared at him. "Don't touch me!"

"Nice to meet you, too." I rolled my eyes and quickened my pace. "I'm still escorting you back."

"No, you're not. Go away!"

"It's just in case someone decides to try and kidnap you again. You can't defend yourself from what I saw."

"Shut up and leave me alone!"

"Do you even know where you are?"

I scoffed at him. "Of course, I do." I started to reach for my pockets for my phone, but when I didn't feel it I started to panic. "Shit! Where's my phone?!"

"Looking for something?" Luke asked. I whipped my head around and saw him holding my iPhone in his hand, the back facing me.

"Give it back!" I demanded, reaching for my phone, but he extended his arm away from me and placed his hand over my face.

"I'll give it back when you're back to the safety of your home."

"I'm staying at a hotel."

"Oh, so it's safe to assume that you don't know where you are."

"I swear to God, I will kick you in the crotch."

"I take self defense classes and I'm a black belt in martial arts. Try me." When I swung my foot at him, he grabbed my ankle and pushed it back at me, but not before he grabbed my arm, pulled it behind me, and then pushed me forward until my chest was pressed to a wall and his body was against mine.

"Let go! That hurts!" I yelled. Instead of listening to me Luke brought his face close to my ear and started whispering lowly.

"You wouldn't be able to land one hit on me," he spoke, making me grow angrier at him.

"Do you even know who you're dealing with?!"

"Am I supposed to?" With my other arm I tried elbowing him in the guts, but he somehow knew I was going to do that and brought that arm behind me as well. "Don't test me, dude."

"Don't 'dude' me! I'm Ashton Irwin!"

"And I'm Luke Hemmings. Now we both know who we are." He pulled my arms closer together behind me, making it hurt even more and I bit back a whimper. "Aw, is little Ashy hurting from an infinitesimal amount of pain?"

"L-Let go of me, Luke."

"What's the magic word?"

"God damn it, just unhand me!" Luke didn't say anything as he finally drew away from me. I brought my arms forward and started rubbing at my shoulders. "Stupid idiot."

"So what hotel are you staying at?" he asked. It didn't seem like I was going to get rid of this guy any time soon.

"Summer Hotel," I mumbled, almost defeatedly.

"Oh, it isn't too far from here. It's this way." Luke wrapped an arm around me, but I shoved him away.

"Don't touch me!"

"Well, excuse me, princess."

"Don't call me that! I'm a guy!"

"Really? I couldn't tell from how weak you were." I clenched my hands into fists and was so damn tempted to punch him, but I knew that that was going to fail, since he knew how to protect himself.

His arm was back around my shoulder and I reluctantly let him leave it there as he led me back to the hotel.

------

"Oh, my God! It's Ashton!" a girl squealed and then a bunch of other female fans started running towards me, but the security guards kept them away from me. It was already so dark out. Don't these girls have better things to do than to wait for me?

Oh, wait. They don't. Then again, what's better?

I was really hoping that at least one of the security guards would pull this annoying Luke away from me, but they were all too focused on keeping the girls as far away from me as possible.

"Ashton, be the father of my baby!" exclaimed a girl. Suddenly one of them managed to pass through security and started running straight to me.

Luke pushed me behind him and the girl ended up colliding into him and wrapping her noodle arms around him.

"You almost ran into him," Luke said to the girl. Even though it was dark, I could see the girl's face grow red.

"Wow, you're fucking hot," she said, almost breathless. I rolled my eyes and pushed past the two and stormed straight into the hotel, my name being screamed and shouted from all directions.

I entered the hotel lobby that was clear of any other people except for the person at the front desk and my manager who was waiting on a recliner.

"Where have you been?!" he exclaimed when he jumped up and hurried over to me. "Why didn't you answer your phone when I called you?!"

"Because I didn't have it," I answered. I turned around, glaring at Luke as he made his way into the lobby. "That asshole over there has it."

"Has what?" Luke questioned.

"My phone. Give it."

"Oh, that?" He started pulling out my phone from his pocket and showing it to me. "Yeah, it's broken."

"What?!" I ran over to him and snatched my phone out of his hand. The screen was cracked badly and when I tried to press the home and lock button it refused to turn on. "How?!"

"I found it like that when I picked it up off the ground. I guess it broke when it fell from your possession."

I groaned, pushing my broken phone into my pocket. "Great. Now I have to go get a new one."

"It shouldn't be that big of a deal anyway. I'm guessing you're famous and have tons of money?" I glared at Luke.

"I'm a freaking solo artist. How in the world do you not know who I am?" I asked him and he just shrugged.

Unbelievable. Everyone knows about me. I don't understand how someone like him doesn't know my name, let alone who I am exactly. Does he live under a freaking rock?

"Ashton!" I heard Michael yell and I turned my attention to him. "Tell me what happened."

I pulled my lower lip in between my teeth. "You see-"

"This wimp here didn't know how to defend himself from kidnappers, so I saved his ass," Luke answered for me. I glared at him and tried to smack his stomach, but he caught my wrist before I could even hit him.

Michael's eyes widened at Luke before they landed on me. "You were almost kidnapped?!"

I forcefully pulled my arm away from Luke and took a step closer to my manager. "I-I was going to Chelsea's! She has my jacket and I couldn't get a hold of my driver, so I walked on my own!"

"And what made you think being alone was a good idea?" Michael crossed his arms over his chest and narrowed his eyes at me. "You know what? Don't answer that. You never think before you act anyway."

"Hey!" I heard Luke snicker behind me and I twisted around, pointing at him in a threatening manner. "I will freaking castrate you."

"You can't even hit me," he said. "What makes you think you can cut my dick off?"

"You piece of sh-"

"Your clothes are filthy, too!" Michael shouted. "Go get changed! We're going out to eat tonight."

"Glad to leave, as long as I'm away from this idiot." I glared at Luke who just rolled his eyes. "Don't you roll your eyes at me!"

"I just did." He smirked and I wanted to so badly to strangle him, but after I failed the first few times, trying to hit him would be useless. I let out a frustrated groan and stormed off to my suite.

I can't stand that stupid Luke guy. Why is he even sticking around? He better be gone by the time I'm back down in the lobby.

Oh, lovely. I just realized that my sunglasses are gone, too. Whatever. They're not my favorite pair anyway.

When I got up to my suite I went straight for the bedroom and changed out of my clothes that were really dirty. I got into a pair of jeans and a black shirt. I grabbed a red flannel jacket and slipped my arms through the sleeves.

Once I was dressed I went back down to the lobby, I was back downstairs and very disappointed to see that Luke was sitting on a recliner, using his phone. Michael was gone and even the employee at the front desk had disappeared somewhere.

"Why the hell are you still here?" I hissed as I approached Luke. He glanced up at me from the small screen.

"Because this chair is comfy and I like it," he answered sarcastically. "The front of the hotel is scattered with your female fans."

"Then go through the back. Or jump out a window. Or off the roof."

"Funny, princess."

"Don't call me that!"

"What am I supposed to address you as? Sprinkle toes? Wimp? Fairy?"

"I am so tempted to punch your face right now."

"Go ahead, if it makes you feel better." Luke shoved his phone into his pocket and stood up, leaning forward, so his face was right in front of me and easy for me to hit. "Hit my good side. Right there."

"You're going to do some weird defense thing and then I'll be the one getting hurt."

"So, in other words, you're chicken? Little princess is afraid? Not only are you weak, but you're scared to take a hit when it's offered? Wow, wouldn't that be amazing news for the paparazzi-"

"Screw you!" I jumped at Luke, prepared to claw his stupid blue eyes out, but he moved out of the way, grabbing my arms and and making them intersect in front of me. He pulled me towards him and then his chin was hooked onto my shoulder.

"You were right," Luke spoke. "I was going to do a defense thing." He spun me out of his arms before he pulled me back, but this time our chests were pressed together, my hands down by my sides as one of his hands were gripping one of my wrists and his other was around my waist. "You really need to figure out by now that you can't hurt me, princess."

"St-Stop calling me that! And no more with your stupid defense moves!" I shoved him away and he just smoothed out his shirt.

"I'm only calling you what you are." I glowered at him and was going to snap back at him, but then Michael came back with the employee guy.

"I've reserved a spot at Cafe Beaujolais," announced Michael. "I believe Frederick is waiting in the back for us."

"Who's Frederick?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Your driver."

"Oh."

"Let's go. Come on, you two."

"I'm sorry," Luke began, "I could've sworn you said 'you two.'"

"That's right," Michael confirmed.

"Why's this idiot going?" I asked, jerking my thumb at Luke.

My manager clapped his hands together and a large smile appeared on his face. Usually, that smile he's wearing doesn't mean good news.

"I've decided something," he said. "He saved you from getting kidnapped, right?" He glanced over at Luke. "What's your name?"

"Luke Hemmings," Luke answered.

"Great. Luke Hemmings, from this point on you are officially Ashton Irwin's personal bodyguard."

------

AN: :D I hope this story is good so far.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

107K 4K 32
"Are these nudes?" "No, they're artistic portraits of my body without clothes on." "That's a nude, baby boy." - - - In which an innocent bo...
3.3K 278 43
Luke never really liked the fact that his best friend Calum spent most of his time following another guy around, especially somebody who was so popul...
80.4K 4.4K 40
Ashton Irwin has finally finished high school and to celebrate his Friend Jack is inviting all his friends to stay in his dad's beach house all summe...
203K 4.3K 64
[Book 1] LASHTON BROMANCE COMPLETED Step-siblings Sienna and Ashton live very different lives to that of those around them, and it all gets flipped a...