hot girl summer (remastered)...

Door mmkay_maya

where mars, a junior, is the sister of the most popular senior at princeton high school. 。★。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★... Meer

characters ✰
chapter one ✰
chapter two ✰
chapter three ✰
chapter four ✰
chapter five ✰
chapter six ✰
chapter eight ✰
chapter nine ✰
chapter ten ✰
chapter eleven ✰
chapter twelve ✰
chapter thirteen ✰
chapter fourteen ✰
chapter fifteen ✰

chapter seven ✰

3.9K 59 32
Door mmkay_maya

jaden moves over and i sit down beside him. he wraps an arm around me as the both of us kiss.

i hear gags and glare over at elmo who laughs with the guys. jaden smiles and rolls his eyes, which was cute.

at the table, it was the girls and guys that usually come over and a few other guys off the team. i get to know a few of the other football guys but look around and notice that anthony was missing.

"where's anthony?" i ask jaden.

"i was wondering why the convo was a little less dirty. i actually don't know"

he scans the room and then stops. i follow his eyes and see anthony sitting at the cheerleaders table with his hands around some girl.

"no fucking way!"

"what?" yousif asks.

"anthony's with hannah again!"

all of us turn and looks at the girl he's with and it really was her. she looks even more gorgeous every time i see her.

"no way, she was such a bitch to him" noen exclaims.

"no shit, she's fucking toxic" elmo says.

"now anthony is ditching us for some chick who never cared about him?" chase adds.

"and never will! we gotta do something about it, we can't let him get brainwashed by her again" andre says.

"you're right. if she does, he's gonna he left heart broken all over again and seeing a bro feel all hurt and stuff hurts me" jaden says as i pout and squeeze his hand.

i loved how all of the guys were there for anthony, even after he made the stupid decision of ditching them for his ex.

the bell then rings for class.

jaden stands up and then holds my hand to help me stand up and move away from the bench.

"thank you j"

he grins as we link hands and walk out of the cafeteria to go to our next class.

"i swear people think we're so basic" jada says as the group of us walk down a hallway.

"literally. we all do tiktok and hang out with each other but we aren't friends just because of tiktok" andre says as everyone agrees.

"yeah, that's just something else that we all have in common" i say, everyone agreeing again.

we all go to our individual classes.

i go and sit in math, at the back of the classroom where i always do.

i was focused for the first half of the class but then distracted myself with thoughts. i thought about anthony and how grateful i was for him being a man-whore around me. if it wasn't for him dirtily dancing with me, elmo wouldn't have gotten mad and the person wouldn't have spilt the drink on me to impress him. i wouldn't have gotten mad so jaden wouldn't have came to comfort me and we wouldn't have kissed. that kiss led to jaden and i getting together and i couldn't be more happier. i like him a lot.

"earth to mars?" i hear my teacher say as everyone laughs.

i roll my eyes and cross my arms.

every teacher uses that joke on me whenever i zone out and everyone laughs at it when it's not even funny.

"get it? earth and mars are both planets!"

"yeah, i do"

"good. now, answer the question"

"what was it again?"

"oh wow, little mars is too busy thinking about her little tiktok career with her sexy ass tiktok boyfriend that just so happens to be my older sisters ex"

i turn and see some random girl.

"and who are you?"

"wow, mars is too famous to know my name"

"no I've literally never noticed you ever so enlighten me?"

"oof. tiktok girl is getting mad"

"both of you's, detention!"

"i didn't even do anything wrong, I can't go to detention!" i say.

"why, you're gonna be busy messing around with my older sisters ex!"

"first of all, this would ruin my perfect record! and second of all i literally don't care if jaden's your irrelevant older sister's ex"

"she's more relevant than you"

"honestly, no she's not."

"why? because she doesn't have 400k on tiktok?"

"no, i'm more relevant because jaden is dating me! oh and yeah, i also can't go to detention because i will in fact be 'messing around' with him"

a scowl appears on this girl's face as the teacher picks up her bag and hands it to her.

"principals office, now"

she looks over at me.

"you too."

i sigh and pack my things, then leave the classroom.

i waited for the girl to go in first but realised she never did. she walked the other direction, which meant she was skipping. i don't want to be a snitch but i'll become one just for her.

i clutch my bag and walk towards the principals office.

timeskip

"you shouldn't have waited for me"

"it's okay. it was only ten minutes and it didn't go onto my record!"

jaden and i link hands as we walk away from detention.

i had to spend ten minutes in detention while the other girl gets to leave once school closes, which is in three hours.

she was being a bitch to the principal after i snitched and continued to be a bitch to me in detention. usually, i wouldn't ever consider snitching but this time it benefited me as my reward for telling on her was the detention not appearing on my record!

"you're a bad girl that gets herself into detention now?"

"very funny. i just defended myself"

"from who?"

"your exes sister"

"no fucking way"

"yes way!"

"first anthony gets back together with hannah and now my ex' sister is harassing you?"

"kind of"

i explained what happened but the thing is, jaden had a huge grin on his face.

"what are you so happy about?"

"you're so cute when you're mad"

"so funny jaden"

we leave the school grounds and make our way to my house.

jaden stayed silent for a little bit of the way there.

"you okay?"

"yeah. just got some things on my mind but i'm not sure if you wanna talk about it"

"of course i do. what's it about?"

"well, my ex"

"yikes"

"yeah, i know. i read this thing a few nights ago and it said that girls hate when dudes talk about their exes and stuff"

"you really read something?"

"i fucked up my previous relationships and this is the one i really don't want to lose"

i couldn't help but giggle as he rolled his eyes.

"that's so sweet. you know you can talk to me about anything right? even if it's about your exes with crazy sisters!"

"thank you doll, that means a lot" he says with a laugh.

doll. that's new.

jaden spills everything that was on his mind and how he was upset with the fact that his ex started to talk shit about me to her sister, which made her come at me in the class.

"i'm okay, i swear"

"you're not. you never get detentions"

"i know but I swear I'm good! it was fun being a little bad for once"

"oh so you like being naughty?" jaden responds with w smirk.

"when it comes to you, yeah i do"

i bite the inside of my bottom lip as i looked up at him, which made him jaden shake his head and look away.

"we're in public, doll"

"you started it"

"fuck i did, didn't i" he says as I laughed.

"anyway, was that all on your mind?"

"not really. anthony ignored elmo and i in chem and that really messed us up because we never ignore each other. remember, bros before hoes"

"am i a hoe?"

"for me you will be"

"says who?"

"you. you said you like being bad"

"ok ok you're not wrong then"

jaden looked me up and down and smirked. i started to blush like crazy. jaden and i haven't done anything more than make out so this kind of talk makes me excited. i still really like how slow we're taking things, it makes me feel more confident in how our relationship is gonna last.

"the problem is that hannah is a serious hoe and anthony is brainwashed by her again! she may seem cute and shit on tiktok, but in person she's a hoe. H-O-E."

we walk onto my driveway and head towards the door.

"do you think anthony is here then?" i ask.

"let's hope so"

we walk in and take off our shoes.

we then notice there were an extra pair of shoes. adidas continentals. women's adidas continentals.

"oh no"

i place my bag down and take off my sweater because of the heat.

"is my top up?" i ask jaden.

"only a little bit but i wish it was up all the way"

i quickly put my sweater back on and turn to see anthony get hit in the arm by hannah.

"shit, sorry babe. forgot that i can't say stuff like that anymore" he says.

"hi" i say.

"hi, we were just leaving"

"oh, you aren't gonna stay for the last bit of the movie?" jaden asks.

"nah, we're watching it together. aren't we baby?" hannah says as anthony grins like an idiot.

the both put their shoes on and then walk out of the door.

"holy shit" jaden says.

"i have no words right now"

"honestly, me neither"

i take off my sweater once again and then walked into the living room, jaden following.

"the interaction we just had with those two was the weirdest fucking thing we've ever seen" jaden says.

"nosh, we've been dealing with it this whole time. after a whole day of ignoring us, anthony had the nerve to beg her to come over here too" elmo says

"poor anthony. he needs to fix himself up and realise what's good and what's bad for him" noen says.

"and hannah is bad for him" andre says.

we sit down and talk with everyone until the girls and i all go upstairs for our own time.

we all make tiktoks together and even go live.

"i use anastasia obviously" i say with a smile as i answer a question asking what i used for my brows.

someone knocks on my door.

"come in"

the door opens and jaden walks in.

"hi j"

"hi doll, i'm about to head out. i'll see you tomorrow?"

"yeah, of course. see you!"

he leans down and places a quick kiss on my lips and then leaves.

"ooo since when did he start calling you doll?" addy says as i grin.

"no idea to be honest, but I love it"

"elmo calls me doll so if he heard that jaden calls you that, he would go bezerk!" hannah says as I laugh.

"he goes bezerk over anything jaden and i do, always has and always will"

the comments were spammed with people asking me to elaborate.

"well, i'm not gonna go into detail but he didn't really like the idea of me dating one of his best friends, even though he was literally dating one of mine"

the comments continued and continued to ask what happened.

"okay long story short; when elmo found out, he gave me an ultimatum to try and get me to stop talking to jaden, which was literally crazy. in the end it actually worked, which made elmo feel guilty and let me start seeing jaden again, which was so good because we didn't have to sneak around anymore!"

the girls and i answer questions, then end the live when they decided to go home.

i say goodbye to all of them and close the door to my room, taking a shower and then doing my homework.

i get up to my math homework as i tap my pencil against the piece of paper. i fucking hate math.

my phone goes off and i pick it up to see a text from jaden.

ft me rq doll

i open my laptop up and open the facetime app to call him.

"hi jaden. everything okay?"

"yeah. just wanted to see your beautiful face again"

(i look like a donkey)

"aw jaden, you're so sweet"

"not as sweet as what you will taste like when-"

"anthony!"

"sorry!"

"anthony?" i ask.

"sup mars!"

"what are you doing at jaden's?"

"i'm crashing at his place for the night"

"yeah. i forced him to come over to get away from hannah"

"you're such a good friend j"

"you know, i have a good friend too. he's about 8 inches and he's in my-"

"anthony, i swear to god!"

"sorry! i can't help it!"

at least that gives us a sign that he's still kind of normal.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1.9M 83.6K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
182K 8.3K 106
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
1M 33.5K 79
"𝙾𝚑, 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖! 𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜! 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢'𝚛𝚎...𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚕𝚐ä𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑...
431K 14.9K 163
Sevyn and Von hung around the same people but did not like each other. But they were just cordial. Until Von's birthday came up and Sevyn was the onl...