chapter eight ✰

"and then i was like, no! like is she crazy? that shade makes me look sick!"

hannah [kim] was telling us all these random stories as jada, gabby, hannah [rylee], addy and i awkwardly made comments on them.

"damn you guys don't talk that much but i think i like that. it gives me more opportunities to talk because no one in my group really listens to me"

"wow, really?" addy says sarcastically,

"yes really! you girls really get me aw"

i felt bad for hannah [kim], she was annoying as fuck but she seemed like she didn't have any good friends that were genuinely good people.

the night anthony slept over at jaden's house made jaden feel sorry for him.

he then came to me and asked if i could include hannah in our group because it would make her happy, which would make anthony happy, which makes all the guys happy.

"but anyway hannah [kim], i think you should go with the kylie x balmain palette. those colours suit you better than the anastasia one" i say.

"you're so right! it's official, you guys are my best friends now! where do you sit and lunch?"

"we don't-" addy says.

"we sit with the guys now" i say.

"darn it! i'm kind of feeling the whole saturday's are for the girls vibe!"

"we don't have school on-"

addy really doesn't like hannah [kim].

"no i like that idea too" i say.

"perf!"

"princess, i'm leaving!"

"wait for me, my prince!"

my eyes widen as hannah [kim] quickly stands up and slides her shoes on.

"anthony's waiting for me downstairs. i'll get him to send me all of your numbers even though he really shouldn't have them" she says.

"we'll walk you to the door" i say.

we all walk downstairs.

the guys stare at us as we stare back with a look.

"bye girls!"

hannah [kim] hugs each one of us, even addy who pulled a face.

after she leaves, addy closes the door behind her.

"shit mars, do we really have to be nice?"

"look, i know she's not the best person but we can make it so that she can be!"

"alright fine but if she becomes a bitch and decides to control all of us-"

"you can have a go at her, fine"

"good doing business with you"

we walk into the living room and i go and sit on jaden's lap.

"ewwww mars!" elmo says, patting his lap for hannah [rylee] to sit on his.

"ewww elmo" i say.

"sorry to interrupt your small sibling feud but how was hannah [kim]?" yousif asks

"alright" i say.

"terrible! i can't stand her" addy says.

"me neither but i'm doing this for anthony" jada says.

"same. i feel sorry for him but i think if we fixed up hannah, the relationship between them would be much better" gabby says as i agree.

"yeah, she doesn't even seem that bad. like i think she genuinely likes anthony now too" jada says.