chapter seven ✰

jaden moves over and i sit down beside him. he wraps an arm around me as the both of us kiss.

i hear gags and glare over at elmo who laughs with the guys. jaden smiles and rolls his eyes, which was cute.

at the table, it was the girls and guys that usually come over and a few other guys off the team. i get to know a few of the other football guys but look around and notice that anthony was missing.

"where's anthony?" i ask jaden.

"i was wondering why the convo was a little less dirty. i actually don't know"

he scans the room and then stops. i follow his eyes and see anthony sitting at the cheerleaders table with his hands around some girl.

"no fucking way!"

"what?" yousif asks.

"anthony's with hannah again!"

all of us turn and looks at the girl he's with and it really was her. she looks even more gorgeous every time i see her.

"no way, she was such a bitch to him" noen exclaims.

"no shit, she's fucking toxic" elmo says.

"now anthony is ditching us for some chick who never cared about him?" chase adds.

"and never will! we gotta do something about it, we can't let him get brainwashed by her again" andre says.

"you're right. if she does, he's gonna he left heart broken all over again and seeing a bro feel all hurt and stuff hurts me" jaden says as i pout and squeeze his hand.

i loved how all of the guys were there for anthony, even after he made the stupid decision of ditching them for his ex.

the bell then rings for class.

jaden stands up and then holds my hand to help me stand up and move away from the bench.

"thank you j"

he grins as we link hands and walk out of the cafeteria to go to our next class.

"i swear people think we're so basic" jada says as the group of us walk down a hallway.

"literally. we all do tiktok and hang out with each other but we aren't friends just because of tiktok" andre says as everyone agrees.

"yeah, that's just something else that we all have in common" i say, everyone agreeing again.

we all go to our individual classes.

i go and sit in math, at the back of the classroom where i always do.

i was focused for the first half of the class but then distracted myself with thoughts. i thought about anthony and how grateful i was for him being a man-whore around me. if it wasn't for him dirtily dancing with me, elmo wouldn't have gotten mad and the person wouldn't have spilt the drink on me to impress him. i wouldn't have gotten mad so jaden wouldn't have came to comfort me and we wouldn't have kissed. that kiss led to jaden and i getting together and i couldn't be more happier. i like him a lot.

"earth to mars?" i hear my teacher say as everyone laughs.

i roll my eyes and cross my arms.

every teacher uses that joke on me whenever i zone out and everyone laughs at it when it's not even funny.

"get it? earth and mars are both planets!"

"yeah, i do"

"good. now, answer the question"

"what was it again?"

"oh wow, little mars is too busy thinking about her little tiktok career with her sexy ass tiktok boyfriend that just so happens to be my older sisters ex"