The Consort Of House Marasarah

By sheldrian26

Isalinah never wanted to be someone important. She never wanted to spotlight or the weight of responsibility... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26

10

696 58 0
By sheldrian26

Issy forced her attention back to the male before her at the commanding tone he spoke with. The attendant had placed a ridiculous piece of cake that had drawn her full and complete attention before the Doeshar and now he was ordering her to his side. Issy thought to ignore the male but when her eyes met his, she rose automatically from her seat. The commands of a Doeshar were to be obeyed immediately, this had been drilled into her from infancy.  Tonight this was Massillon and not the Doeshar of Marasarah, Issy told herself, afterall she could see the desire edged into his features and it sent all sorts of delicious tingles through Issy's body. A small, more rational voice in the back of her head reminded her that this male didnt stop being a Doeshar simply because he was horny and wanted her in his bed. This male was dangerous and very powerful no matter the situation.  However, all her thoughts were quickly drummed out by the scent of his arousal and her own growing want.

Issy went to Massillon who had turned his body from under the table to the right. She stopped right before the male, who had placed his hand out for her to take. Issy found herself hesitating again. She was still wary of the male because underneath all that pure male sex appeal was still a Doeshar. Yet again that voice of doubt reminded Issy that she was looking at a predator, and not just in the physical sense. The male had the power to completely turn Issy's life tits up whenever he wished. He claimed that all he wanted was Issy, the female, but Issy knew that Doeshars were seldom ever so straight forward about their motives and intentions.

Despite all of that Issy found herself taking the hand because she knew he would not move until he had his way, and was pulled onto his lap. The male's face was all ego as if he knew the internal struggle Issy was in and that he had won. She could also feel the evidence of his arousal against her ass and couldn't help the moan that escaped her lips when his mouth found her own for a hot kiss. It reminded her of the way he kisses her the first time in his car slow and gentle, teasing almost. When he pulled away Issy felt a little dizzy, God's above, the male had to have magical lips Issy was convinced. A few kisses and she was a paddle in his lap.

It was unfair for a female such as herself to be expected to resist a male who could kiss like that. It ignited a slow burn in the pit of her belly and she felt the wetness of her own arousal between her legs. The male must have scented it because he breathed in deeply as he like his eyes travel over her body slowly and thoroughly. Issy squirmed under the obvious inspection and was about to make a verbal protest when Massillon spoke first.

"Have I told you how absolutely beautiful you are this night?" He asked, his green eyes finally return to her face. Before burying his face in her throat and pleasuring her with the sinful tongue of his. Issy tried to focus on why this was a bad idea  instead of the feel of his teeth against the delicate skin of her neck. All she could get out was a strangled 'thank you' as his hand came up to tease her breasts, before succumbing to his touch.

When Massillon pulled away from her neck Isalinah seemed to regain some mental function. Her hips still ground into his now fully harden cock seemingly of their own accord. Then the female turning her body to saddle the male not caring that her dress rode right up her hips and brought her sweet titts almost eye-level. His hands immediately rose from her waist to fondle them. He couldn't wait to suck one of the deep dark nipples and play with that sensitive clit that was rubbing against the crutch of his pants. The female grinding on his lap was a sharp contrast to the one who had walked over to him moments ago. This Isalinah was sexy and confident, her overriding purpose to give and receive pleasure. She left title separate from sex, an act many females before her had struggled to do or outright failed at. 

Isalinah mimicked his previous actions attacking his neck with her sweet mouth. The harmless drag of her fangs at his pulse point made Massillon's eyes roll back and his cock jumped, begging for release. He wanted in the female, now.

Massillon pulled her away from his throat and took her mouth in a deep hungry kiss. When he released her to breathe, he made eye contact and sworn at what he saw there.  So much pinned up sexual desire that he knew tonight will be fucking amazing. It was clear that all of her previous doubts had been overridden by the raw sexual chemistry that was between them. Massillon found some solice in the fact that he wasn't the only one driven by it.

"I am going to fuck your sweet tight cunt so good, would you like that little Issy?" he asked, his voice raspy and deep with arousal riding his system. Massillon believed he said the statement in English but he wasn't sure until the female nodding then remembered his rule and gave a verbal response. Massillon rewarded her with a scorching kiss but pulled away, "good female, but not here."

Massillon rose with Isalinah in his arms, her arms and legs instinctively wrapping around his neck and waist. Instead of going through the house to his bedroom, he chose to walk around the baloney that encircled the entire penthouse. Unlike the last time he was here, he now had a full complement of staff with him and he didn't want to chance all those eyes on the Lady Isalinah's bare ass. Plus his father always seemed to know what was going on in his personal life when certain attendants were around, he wished to avoid them as well.

Massillon fumbled with the latch on the glass door entrance to his bedroom, as the wicked minx wrecked his concentration with her sweet mouth. He released a groan with he finally got it opened and headed straight for his bed. He went down on it with her, finding that sweet mouth to kiss and suck and lick. The female was maddening and the scent of her arousal drugged his head so all he could think of was pleasure.

Massillon pulled away from the kiss and began to undress the female. He pulled at the dress only to realize that the skin tight fabric was zipped at the back. He forced his mouth away from her so he could speak.

"Turn over," he bit out in what he believed was english.

The creature under him smiled a wicked smile, her big expressive eyes roaming his body in a slow lustful manner before he turned her body over so that her ass faced him. Massillon would be a liar if he said that he didn't enjoy the little show. With the bottom of her dress all ridden up to her waist, the female's full muscled ass was on full display with the black thong lost between the dark cheeks. Massillon dipped his head and placed a soft kiss of the left cheek in praise as his hand molded the right one. Generally, Massillon found big breasts for more enjoyable but he had to admit this female had an ass worthy of particular appreciation. He brought his hand down hard on the right cheek this time delivering a scorching slap that echoed through the room. The female released a strangled sound somewhere between shock and pleasure.

"You have a beautiful ass Isalinah," he mused as he delivered yet another firm smack this time to the left cheek, causing the female to yelp before he rubbed and caressed the sting away, " hmm do you like that?" Massillon asked emphasizing his question with another hard slap.

"Fuck..... yes Massillon" the female barked out and then whimpered his name. She didn't pull away, instead pushing her ass back to Massillon. He brought his other hand down to toy with her wet pussy from behind. He liked the way she arched into him from behind and knew she was going to be amazing to fuck in this position.

Massillon made short work of the dress, throwing it and her bra to a chair in the corner uncaring whether they received their intended destination. Then his vision was fixed on that thong trapped between her gorgeous cheeks. Massillon stepped back his eyes never leaving the female to undress. Without his touch, Isalinah looked back and went to move.

"No, stay just like that on your knees Isalinah," Massillon stopped her. She huffed under her breath about wanting to see him but stayed in position. When he was completely naked, Massillon returned to the bed and palmed her ass again. This time he pulled down the thong and watched the wet seat pulled away from her soaked pussy. The sight of all that honey leaking from her made his mouth water for a taste of her sweetness.

Massillon pushed down on her back and tapped the inside of her thigh to indicate he wished her to widen her stance. Like a good female, Issy showed no hesitation immediately following his nonverbal commands thereby deepening the arch in her back and bringing more of her sex into view. He pushed his face into her and fixed his mouth to her, licking and sucking at her wet cunt. In this position, she was at his mercy and he showed none. The room was instantly filled with the sound of the female pleasure as she cried out his name over and over as he brought her to orgasm with his mouth and fingers.

Massillon was sure he could spend the whole night eating her out but his cock was so hard and his balls heavy. He needed to cum, and his instincts were screaming at him to cum inside her. So he reluctantly pulled away and positioned his cock at her entrance.

Issy could only see stars. The male has a mouth that could steal souls. That tongue of his should come with a warning attached. When he pulled away from her Issy feared her legs would give out from head alone.

"Such a sweet pussy," the male mumbled more to himself. He had clearly enjoyed tasting her almost as much as she enjoyed him tasting. Her ability to think was momentarily robbed as she felt the hot head of his cock touch her sex.  He didn't tease her this time and immediately started to push into her. From this angle, all she could do was take him and trust that he would only give her pleasure. The male was well endowed and Issy's tight pussy strained to take all of him.

"Fuck Isalinah, I forgot just how tight you are." He stated, "But we know you can take all me, isn't that right Issy?"

"Yes Massillon," Issy said in a low breathy voice. She reminded her body to relax and this time as Massillon pushed into her much slower, inch by sweet inch, making sure she was enjoying it first, before pushing in more. Issy felt so stretched and she knew she would feel it the following night.

"Such a perfect fucking pussy," Massillon mumbled out swearing like a commoner. Issy wished she could see his face as he struggled not to cum. She pushed back her ass meeting his thrusts and enjoying the string of curses he released because of it. Issy shamelessly arched her back as deeply as she could love the way the male swore as he sank deeper into her. Then he paused and release a strangled whining sound, and Issy felt it, shot jet after jet of the male's cum released into her. Despite the seemingly vulnerable position Issy never more powerful in bed. 

"Such a perfect fucking female."

Every sound turned Issy on even more, from the wetness inducing voice of the male to the slapping of their bodies as he thrust harder, fucking her into the bed. Issy felt her own orgasm rising quickly but was still taken aback by how intense it was. Ripple after ripple of pleasure threatened to ripe apart Issy's sanity as the orgasm hit her. The male must have felt her orgasm raising because he reached a hand under her to find the bud of nerves at her center, ringing a scream from Issy as it felt like her climax was not going to stop.

"Oh, gods!" She cried out.

When the ripples finally subsided, Issy found herself flat against the mattress, her legs had long given out under her and Massillon had followed her down to the sheets refusing to left her getaway and fucking her through her orgasm, prolonging her pleasure and filling her with his cum.

Somehow he had managed to keep most of his weight off her, but Issy could care less. Her entire body felt boneless as she tried halfheartedly to come down from the high such an intense orgasm has given her. She felt the soft peppering kisses the male dripped across her shoulders, arms and back as he whispers what she assumed were sweet nothings in some foreign tongue. All she could do was moan and enjoy his worshiping of her now exhausted body as sleep pulled at her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.2K 617 33
Isadora's life has been a series of unfortunate events. Raised in the presence of an abusive father and tragically losing her mother due to the resul...
645 46 25
In a realm full of gifted people is a regular girl with strong power. The one girl fated to save the world and the world doesn't even know it. Sarina...
204K 8.2K 34
https://www.amazon.com/Fetish-BWWM-Romance-L-Davis-ebook/dp/B07D6ZV2X3 Constance is a college senior and a bagger at her local grocery store, all of...
4.8K 350 37
*Mature content within* '' Even if it means killing my own mate, I will get my revenge.'' ---- ----- She's the reason that there is an obligated cur...