Mrs. President Is A Male

By XiaocheYi

Description A rookie clerk asked old staff curiously: I heard our President already married? Old staff calmly... More

chapter 1 Good morning
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20.1
20.2
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30.1
30.2
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41.1
41.2
42
43
44
45.1
45.2
46
47.1
47.2
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
[ CH: 63.64.65 ]
[ CH: 66.67.68.69.70 ]
[ CH:76-77-78-79-80]
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89:Want to chase me? Keep on dreaming!
90: Buy Toy
91- Feeding
92: Love Children
Chapter 93 - Adopting a child (☞ ಠ_ಠ)☞
94. : First time at the Ke household
Chapter 95 - After Taking Advantage
Chapter 96 - What Do You Want To Do
Chapter 97 - Don't Bully My Wife
Chapter 98 - First Day of Ke Yan's Business Trip and Jiang Qi is Doing Fine
Chapter 99 - Mother Jiang is Here
Chapter 100: Ke Yan is back
Chapter 101: Date?
Chapter 102: depressed
Chapter 103: Soup
Chapter 104: find someone
Chapter 105: Go to your house to sleep
Chapter 106: Finished?
Chapter 107: Contrast
Chapter 108: understand
Chapter 109: we go home
Chapter 110: noodles
Chapter 111: always together
Chapter 112: closer
Chapter 113: silly wife
Chapter 114: silly daughter-in-law
Chapter 115: coming soon, Christmas
Chapter 116: buy gifts
Chapter 117: find
Chapter 118: isn't it male
119: let's go home together
120: Ke Yan to realize Jiang Qi's wish
121: Home
122: Ke Yan's plan to please
123: said
124: Two fools
125: Trust me
126: one more person loves him
127: same
128: go home again
129: not bad?
130:. pour water
131: agree
132: holding hands in the company
133: happy christmas eve
134: Let get married
134: how to meet parents
135: go to a place
136: Yang family parents
137: conversation
138: love to him
139: the man
140: I know it a long time ago
141: have been seen
142: rely
143: first employee
144: I'm happy with you
145: have a meal together
146: same as usual
147:try a suit for marriage
148: aunt
149: our children
150: intimate
151: painting in the bookstore
152: intimate
153: I will help you remember
154: eat
155: please take the kids
156: biting your fingers means you are hungry
157: Does it smell bad?
158: take care of Xiao Ke
159: The Yang family is coming back
160: Young brother
161: She was scolded stupid by mother Yang
162: Lin Zirui's heartfelt words
163: Go home for the new year
164: Happy new year
165: Visit
166: I will be happy if you are there [ END ]
Extra-1
Extra-2 ( Wedding Night )
Extra-3
Extra-4
Announcement
Another Announcement from Van
Extra- about Jiang Qi's birthday
Extra-5 [Unedited]

[ CH: 71-72-73-74-75 ]

5.9K 173 31
By XiaocheYi

Chapter 71 - Ke Yan's Birthday Present

Before Ke Yan got his present from Jiang Qi, he first received a gift from someone else.

Ke Yan is looking at the documents when Wang Si Qi came with the gift she bought two days ago. In addition to the gift, she also had a document in her hand. When Yang Shao Yu saw the things in Wang Si Qi's hands, he was ecstatic because there will be a good show to watch soon. So, he stop Xiao Feng from reporting to Ke Yan and picks up the phone himself to inform him, "President Ke, Manager Wang has important documents for you to see."

"Tell her to come in."

Wang Si Qi walked into the office and placed the gift on the table. Then she gave the document to Ke Yan. Ke Yan took the document and looked at it. It was not even an important document. He looked at Wang Si Qi and saw that she had not left yet. "Is there anything else?"

Wang Si Qi smiled and push the gift to Ke Yan, "Today is your birthday. This gift is for you."

"There's no need for it." Ke Yan did not pick up.

"You don't have to be polite with me. I always sent a birthday gift to those colleagues in the company who have a good relationship with me. In addition, you are also my boss." Wang Si Qi said casually.

Ke Yan's eyes briefly stayed at Wang Si Qi for a moment before he transfers his eyes at the gift in her hand.......

"Shao Yu, what are you doing?"

Jiang Qi came out of the elevator and was about to enter Ke Yan's office. However, he saw Yang Shao Yu sitting motionless at his desk while his head turned toward Ke Yan's. The door was not tightly shut and Yang Shao Yu looks like he wanted to peek inside it.

"Ah? I am looking at...." Yang Shao Yu turned his head and his voice automatically stop. ...... no, no, I'm not looking at anything."

Jiang Qi looked at Yang Shao Yu, who had a strange expression on his face. He looked enlivened and a little bit eager to gossip, but he tried hard to restrain himself.

What actually happened? Looking at his behavior, maybe Yang Shao Yu would soon become a madman.

Jiang Qi ignored the expression on Yang Shao Yu's face and push opened the door. Then, he saw Ke Yan was reaching out to take a bag from Wang Si Qi's hand. Hey, someone tells me what is this situation ah?

Jiang Qi's heart was doubtful but he still remains calm as he handover the documents to Ke Yan. Wang Si Qi gave Ke Yan a gentle smile and speak softly to Ke Yan, "Then I'll go to work first. I'll invite you to a meal next time."

With Wang Si Qi gone, Jiang Qi narrowed his eyes while looking at Ke Yan. "What just happened?"

Ke Yan picked up the bag and gave it to Jiang Qi. "She said to give me a birthday present."

Jiang Qi opened the bag and glanced inside. It was that tie he had fancy before and was bought by Wang Si Qi.

He put the bag back on the table and asked, "Then, why she said she will invite you to a meal?"

Looking at Jiang Qi being jealous, Ke Yan couldn't help but feel his Jiang Qi was so cute at the moment. " She wants to invite me but I never agree with her."

"Humph! If you dare to agree with her, I'm not finished with you." After a paused he continue, " The tie also not allowed to wear!"

"I only use the tie you gave me." Ke Yan stood up and pulled Jiang Qi to sit on his lap.

"Humph! You better do as you said. Don't want to talk anymore. I'm going down."

"Wait!" Ke Yan hugged Jiang Qi and refused to let him go. "What about my gift?"

"I don't give. There's no gift for you. Who told you to attract bees and butterfly." Jiang Qi breaks away from Ke Yan and walks out.

Ke Yan chuckles and continues to read his documents.

Yang Shao Yu walks in and looked at Ke Yan's expressionless face. Looking at him wearing that face, he couldn't tell whether he was happy or angry.

"Yo! So nice. You are so lucky ah." Yang Shao Yu picked up the tie on the table and immediately screamed in envy.

"Like? Then I will give it to you. I have to go home early tonight, you are staying for overtime."

"Ah? I don't want to."

"Don't want to? Then, deduct this month's salary!"

"What! You are too much." Yang Shao Yu cried without tears.

"Go to work." Ke Yan directly drove Yang Shao Yu out of the office.

Jiang Qi got off work early today. He decided to settle all the unfinished works the next day because today he has something important to do at home. So, he must go back early to prepare.

As he paid the taxi fare when he reaches home, he feels like he needs to buy a car. He cannot go on like this and having his own car would be more convenient.

Back home, Jiang Qi went to take a shower and then went downstairs in a bathrobe to see how's the dinner was cooked by Aunt Li.

He specially asked Aunt Li to cook steak tonight. Then, he took everything and arranged it on the table. He also switches off the light because the clothes he would wear later seems a little bit shameful.

Jiang Qi looked at the time and went upstairs to change clothes. As he walked into the dressing room, he went to a box in the corner and take out a bag. Then, he untied his bathrobe and pulled out clothes from the bag to wear. Later he went to the mirror and look at his reflection with a blush on his face. This clothes... really... make people shy ah!!!!

Going downstairs, Jiang Qi lights up the candles and turn off all the light. Now he just needs to wait for Ke Yan to come back.

Ke Yan knew Jiang Qi went back early today. He was looking forward to what Jiang Qi had in mind for him. When he opened the door, all the lights were switched off and there are few candles swaying their lights in the dark. Ke Yan raised his eyebrows, looks like there will be a surprise for him in a while.

"Jiang Qi?" Ke Yan went inside and called out his name.

As he walks into the kitchen, he saw Jiang Qi holding a bottle of red wine. Since the light was switched off and only the lights from a few candles left, the room was a little dim. Therefore, Ke Yan's eyes were fixed on Jiang Qi and not his clothes. So when he gets closer to him, he saw Jiang Qi didn't wear any pants. Then, Ke Yan took another serious look and almost had a nosebleed.

He saw Jiang Qi wear white clothing similar to a shirt. It was very long and it covers his ass. However, it was so sheer you can see right through it. Looking at Jiang Qi, Ke Yan can almost see his silhouettes and his gaze roams all over his body. His gaze was pretty heated and his line of sights penetrates the shirts straight at Jiang Qi's ass. His gaze went through the upturned ass and the line separating both cheeks... he really wants to stretch his finger inside....

As Jiang Qi turned his back to Ke Yan and poured the red wine, he felt Ke Yan heated eyes staring at him. His hands trembled, not because he was excited but shy.

After he poured the red wine into the glasses, he turned around. Looking at Ke Yan's eyes staring at him, the glasses of wine nearly tumbled over.

Ke Yan looked at the two red dots on Jiang Qi's chest, as if waiting for him to take a bite... Ke Yan watched as Jiang Qi put down the glass and walked toward him. Looking at his lower body, nothing can be seen since Jiang Qi's steps blurred the vision. At the moment, Ke Yan only thoughts is to take off Jiang Qi's clothes and press his sexy body under him while slamming into that small hole of his...

With that thought in his mind, Ke Yan hugged Jiang Qi and kneaded his ass. His strength was a little bit bigger until Jiang Qi almost called out in pain.

As he feels Ke Yan's hand would soon drill into his clothes, Jiang Qi struggles a little and try to push him away. Ke Yan bowed his head and kissed Jiang Qi's mouth. They kissed and kissed passionately for a while. Ke Yan's hand ringed around Jiang Qi's waist and let his body leaned on him. Jiang Qi tried to break free from Ke Yan's arms immediately after he felt the huge hard thing belongs to Ke Yan poking somewhere in his lower body. "Eat first."

Watching as Jiang Qi's face turned red, Ke Yan finally relented and sits down.

"Can you stop staring at me?" Jiang Qi always felt Ke Yan's eyes have been staring at him.

"How can I keep my eyes off you when you wear something like this." Ke Yan smiles roguishly.

Jiang Qi took a sip of red wine to conceal his embarrassment.

Ke Yan endured his raging desire while he ate. Then, he took his glass of red wine and finished it up in one time.

After Jiang Qi finished up his wine, Ke Yan immediately holds him up in his arms and walked upstairs towards their room. Once inside, he opened up the light. Finally, he can see Jiang Qi without any restrictions.

Ke Yan slowly regulated his breath as he pressed Jiang Qi on the bed. Then he slowly admiring Jiang Qi's body in the sheer clothing.

Jiang Qi's hand was a little shaken as he slowly unbuttoned his shirt... but it couldn't be solved since he trembled too much. Looking at him, Ke Yan took over the job and slowly unlocked Jiang Qi's button one by one.

Then he took the shirt off Jiang Qi's body....

The time finally stands still. Jiang Qi did not know how many time he has been eaten by Ke Yan before he was finally cleaned up and put on the bed. While he rested inside Ke Yan's embrace, Jiang Qi whispered to him, "Happy birthday."

Ke Yan touched Jiang Qi's face gently. "I like this birthday present very much."

Jiang Qi's eyes squinted as he said, "You're comfortable! My waist ached so much ah."

Ke Yan smiled and helped Jiang Qi to massage his aching waist. "Next time wear this shirt again for me okay."

"I don't want! Beast!"

"Dare to call me a beast! Hmm, even if I'm a beast, I will only be your beast. And you also can only wear this kind of thing for me only."

Jiang Qi's face blushed red as he whispered, "Know it. Next time I'll wear it for you again."

After Ke Yan heard Jiang Qi's agreement, he bowed his head and kissed Jiang Qi intimately.

The author: (Don't dare to write h, afraid to be locked (?_?))

Chapter 72 - Xiao Feng

Woke up the next day, Jiang Qi looked at the time helplessly. Looks like he was late again. He was quite upset and powerlessly fell down on the bed again. Looking at the still sleeping Ke Yan, Jiang Qi ruthlessly pinched his hand. Not only his waist is aching too much, even his ass still had that burning pain.

"What's wrong?" Ke Yan was awakened by Jiang Qi's pinching.

Jiang Qi didn't notice his expression carries a little grievance as he complained to Ke Yan . "My ass hurts."

"Hmm? I already helped you applied the medicine last night. Is it still hurting? It seems that next time I have to change the medicine."

"You should not have done it a lot of times ba!"

"Cannot." Thinking about it just for a second, Ke Yan resolutely refused. Then, he got out of the bed to get the medicine for Jiang Qi.

Jiang Qi smiles foolishly on the bed as he enjoys looking at Ke Yan's bare upper body. "Ke Yan, you have a really nice body."

Ke Yan looked back at Jiang Qi and saw he was holding the quilt with a silly smile on his face. Ke Yan chuckles as he was amused by Jiang Qi's appearance. When he finally found the medicine, he went towards Jiang Qi and push aside his quilt to apply it for him.

Jiang Qi let Ke Yan take off his pants without being embarrassed. Since Ke Yan had often helped him to apply for medicine right after they finished, after a long time, Jiang Qi no longer feels it was something shameful.

Ke Yan dragged Jiang Qi's pants down to reveal his little white ass. But now the usual white buttocks had a light and shallow palm print on the skin. When Ke Yan saw it, he knew it was his masterpiece last night. He gently pried open Jiang Qi's ass cheeks and saw the small hole in the back was red and a little swollen. He squeezes the medicine on his hand and gently applied it behind Jiang Qi.

When Ke Yan look at Jiang Qi again after the medicine was applied, he is already sleeping once again. Looks like he is really tired this time.

He helps Jiang Qi to wear his pants and then cover him with the quilt. Then, Ke Yan walked out of the room and called Aunt Li to come early today.

Normally when Ke Yan and Jiang Qi go to work on weekdays, Aunt Li will come over and cook dinner for them in the evening. When they are not working on the weekends, she will come over earlier to cook both of their lunch and dinner.

After he called Aunt Li, Ke Yan also gave Yang Shao Yu a call. "I am not going to the company today. You asked Xiao Feng to bring the documents to me."

"Are you too tired after last night ah?" Yang Shao Yu smiled wretchedly as he speaks.

"Less nonsense."

"Okay, don't dare to joke with you. I will send it to you in a while."

"You better ask Xiao Feng to come. You should be going to a blind date today, right?"

"How did you know?" Yang Shao Yu shouted.

"Uncle called to ask me if you have any important work to do today. It seems that he is afraid you will use me as an excuse. This time, your father seems really serious to marry you out."

Originally, he still wanted to use sending a document to Ke Yan as an excuse to run from the blind date. It's a pity this excuse cannot be used anymore. Yang Shao Yu hangs up the phone and think ---- It seems that he still has to go and take a look at his blind date.

When Xiao Feng took the documents to Ke Yan's house, Jiang Qi still have not awakened. Xiao Feng was sweating standing in her high heels as she pressed the doorbell of Ke Yan's house.

Why did she sweat? Because Xiao Feng had never been to Ke Yan's home before. Usually, it was Yang Shao Yu who came, but today he had other things to do. That's why he called her. So, Xiao Feng who had never been to Ke Yan's house before accidentally lost her way. The weather outside was so hot, and by the time she finally found Ke Yan's house, she was already sweated a bucket. Even her makeup has been wiped out.

The door was opened by Ke Yan. At first, he wanted to take the documents and ask her to go back. But when he saw Xiao Feng sorry state, he told her, "Come in and have a drink first."

Xiao Feng looked at Ke Yan with gratitude. She was nearly dying of thirst.

At first, Xiao Feng walked into Ke Yan's house without any feeling. When Aunt Li handed her a glass of juice, Xiao Feng immediately finished drank the whole cup. Aunt Li was speechless as she looked at her and brought another cup for her.

When Xiao Feng finally free from being thirsty, she finally came to a term of the fact that she was sitting on the sofa in the president's house and drinking the juice of the president's house... Xiao Feng didn't know what she was afraid of. Maybe due to Ke Yan usual image in the company made her feel scared. He always has a cold face and he was really strict. He also never pay any attention to human feelings.

As she thinks about it, her eyes wandered to Ke Yan who was sitting on the sofa looking at the document in his hand.

Looking at him being comfortable in his own home and wearing ordinary clothes, Xiao Feng thinks he was not that terrible. It made her see a whole different side of her own boss.

Urgency!! Xiao Feng suddenly holds her stomach. Looks like she was drinking too much juice just now.

No! Maybe before she was too nervous. Now she really cannot wait to pee.

Xiao Feng holds her stomach as she anxiously speaks to Ke Yan. "Boss, I really need to borrow your toilet."

Ke Yan looked up and looked at Xiao Feng. "Just go. The toilet is over there."

"Okay." Xiao Feng stood up. Although she really wanted to rush, but for the sake of her image, she slowly walks step by step.

Jiang Qi was hungry. So he dressed up and walked downstairs. Then he saw Ke Yan sitting on the sofa working. He was reading a document in his hand and there's a lot of other documents on the table. Feeling surprised, Jiang Qi asked: "How come you are working at home today."

"I'm afraid that you felt wronged when you woke up and found that I left you to go to work."

"I will not!"

"How are you faring? Is it better already?" Ke Yan pulled Jiang Qi to sit beside him.

"En." Jiang Qi nodded. "After a week, it will no longer hurt."

"You think beautiful." Ke Yan pulled Jiang Qi to sit on his lap. "Next time wear that shirt for me again, okay."

"You roll! Until now my ass still hurting me ." Jiang Qi pinched Ke Yan in anger. This old rogue. Actually eaten him so many times last night. Even though his ass actually no longer so painful, but his waist still aching badly ah.

Jiang Qi wiggles his body against Ke Yan as he tries to find comfortable postures while sitting on his lap.

Watching as Jiang Qi finding himself a comfortable posture, Ke Yan knew he had a sore back. He stretched out his hands and helped Jiang Qi to knead his aching waist. After kneading his waist for a while, Ke Yan heard Jiang Qi sudden whisper, "Am I no longer young? I feel old and often seems tired recently. Looks like I'm really old." His voice came out very low and it gave a sense of loss to the listener.

"Nonsense! You're just 27, how could it be old." Ke Yan chided Jianq Qi. Ke Yan is most afraid to hear Jiang Qi speaks in that tone. Because he is afraid when Jiang Qi's heart feels uncomfortable. Maybe he had done too much last night? In the future, he would definitely try to restrain himself more.

"Alright, don't think about it. I will try to control myself in the future."

"En. I Know. I don't think about it anymore." Jiang Qi nodded. Then he buried his head in Ke Yan's arms. He couldn't help but secretly laugh in the place where Ke Yan couldn't see him. Humphh! I know this would be your reaction. I am the man who knew you the most! See how I deal with you.

It seems Ke Yan really provoked Jiang Qi's indignation this time.

Jiang Qi enjoyed being comforted by Ke Yan. He looked up and kissed Ke Yan's lips. Ke Yan also kissed him back. The two were happily enjoying each other's company. What they didn't know is, there is someone standing behind them already trembled in fear. Because she had found a really big secret.

Chapter 73 - Discovered

I am Xiao Feng. Most people like to call me Xiao Feng but my real name is actually Feng Mi. Why my father named me as Feng Mi? Because my family produces honey and Feng Mi was the homonym of honey.

TN: ​ 蜂​蜜 fēng mì - n. honey, bee honey

Since I was a child, I have always strived to study hard. I finally left the countryside under my hard work and was admitted to a prominent university. During my years at university, I studied harder and more diligent. At the end of the day, all my efforts paid off. I finally entered Ke Group, a large company, and became the president's secretary. Although the work is a little tiring, their benefits are well paid. In addition, the president's secretary is not only me alone. We are a group of people and we are very happy to work together. I think my job is very good.

Having said that, I couldn't avoid mentioning my boss, which is the current president of Ke Group. When the first time I saw him, I couldn't hide my surprise because he is too handsome. I never saw someone so good looking in real life. That's why even though I have no experience in love, I couldn't help but feel my spring is coming. But this kind of wishful thinking was quickly 'obliterated' under my boss cold-hearted gaze and strict demeanor.

However, this cold and indifferent boss is much better than all my friend's bosses.

Anyway, I really like my job very much. But, I may be unable to keep this job in the future. It's not that I don't want to work here anymore. It's just that I am likely to be dismissed soon. The reason for this was the secret I accidentally discovered two days ago. So let me recapped what happened that day.....

Xiao Feng went to the toilet in Ke Yan's house because of urgency. When she finished using the toilet and washed her hands, she found that her makeup was ruined. So, she opened her own small bag and took out the cosmetics and started to make up.

It took a little time for her to finish her makeup. So, when Xiao Feng came out of the toilet, she saw the sofa had an additional person and he was even seated on the president's lap. They were very intimate and the man was snuggling inside the president's arms. That situation gave birth to an impossible thought in Xiao Feng's mind. She looked at them, and she actually thought that the president's expression was a bit more gentle.

No no no no! Xiao Feng rubbed her eyes. Maybe her eyes were wrong. In addition her eyes also a little bit myopic. So, she unconsciously steps forward for a better look.

But the man's back seems rather familiar ah! Where did she saw it before? The hairstyle also seems familiar. The more she stared, the familiar this person seems to her. As if, where she had seen him....

Suddenly, the man looked up and kissed Ke Yan...

This time, Xiao Feng finally saw everything clearly......

Deng deng deng deng... OMG! That, that, that person is Manager Jiang!

Xiao Feng swallowed a mouthful of saliva. Her eyes were not playing a trick, wasn't it? Xiao Feng was doubting herself but inside she knew her eyes won't be mistaken.

Xiao Feng felt her legs were soft. And she felt strongly shaken. No,no, no... her eyes didn't deceive her. It's really Manager Jiang. This time she had seen him clearly. She almost felt like she will soon faint and her legs were trembling until she felt like it were not her own.

Meanwhile, Jiang Qi who was kissing Ke Yan looked up and saw Xiao Feng was standing at the back of Ke Yan staring at them. He was stunned and asked subconsciously. " Xiao Feng, what happened to you?" Then he suddenly felt something was wrong. "Why are you here?" Finally, he realized that he was sitting on Ke Yan's lap at the moment and hurried to stand up. He looked at Xiao Feng and asked Ke Yan, "How could Xiao Feng be here?"

"She came to send me documents." Ke Yan pointed to the documents scattered on the table.

"Then why you didn't tell me just now." Jiang Qi asked resentfully.

"I forgot that she is still at home." Ke Yan did forget about Xiao Feng. At first, he forgot because he was looking at the documents. Then after Jiang Qi came down, he could no longer remember someone named Xiao Feng was previously gone to the toilet.

"You, have you seen it all?" Jiang Qi guessed that Xiao Feng must have seen it, but he still asked.

Xiao Feng looked at Manager Jiang who was questioning her and looked at the president who watched her coldly. She suddenly thought of the plot she saw on the TV. Someone discovered the bad guys secret, as a result, he was then killed.

Is she really going to be the *so-called unfortunate beautiful girl? Will she be killed today? And her corpse would be destroyed to cover up the tracks?

* TN : 红颜薄命 hóng yán bó mìng - idiom. A beautiful girl (often) has an unfortunate life. The beautiful woman suffered a harsh life.

Thinking as far as here, Xiao Feng was quickly being scared out of her own mind. She quickly pretended as though she had seen nothing and said: "Ah? I didn't see anything, really I saw nothing at all. I didn't see Manager Jiang sat on President's lap. I didn't see Manager Jiang and President kissing. I didn't see any of your intimate moves. You, both of you please don't kill me!"

Jiang Qi "......."

Ke Yan "........."

Kill her? This child had been scared silly ba.

"Ah, you calm down." Jiang Qi coughed and interrupted Xiao Feng's next words, "We will not kill you."

Yiiii? Did she said that they will kill her? Alright! It seems like she had. And she seems to have said a lot of other things as well. She slaps her face hard, and almost crying from the pain.

"Come and sit down." Ke Yan pulled Jiang Qi to sit down, and by the way, asked Xiao Feng to sit down as well.

Xiao Feng's body stiffened as she walked to the sofa and sit.

"I, I won't say anything outside."

"It doesn't matter if you want to say." Ke Yan carelessly said.

Xiao Feng looked at Ke Yan and then she looked at Jiang Qi. She really wanted to go home at the moment. So, she showed a scared expression against Jiang Qi.

The reason why Xiao Feng would showed her fearful expression to Jiang Qi was mainly because she thought it was better to communicate with Jiang Qi than Ke Yan. After Jiang Qi saw her expression, he finally said. "Just stay for a meal before you go ba."

"Ah?" No no no! She doesn't want to stay for a meal. She wants to go home right now ah.

Xiao Feng wants to refuse but she does not dare. So, she can only nod.

It was a coincidence that Aunt Li had finished cooking and told everyone to eat.

For this meal, Xiao Feng simply doesn't know what she had eaten.

Let's not delve deeper to Xiao Feng's misery. Instead, let's shift our attention to how Yang Shao Yu cope with his blind date.

Yang Shao Yu went to his blind date directly after he came out of the company. Even the outfits are too lazy to change. Anyway, even if he changes, it would be just for another suit.

When he arrived at the agreed restaurant, Yang Shao Yu called his mother. "Hello, mom! Where is that person ah?"

"You already there? I thought you'll be running away. That person is wearing a blue outfit and sitting on the second-floor window."

Yang Shao Yu hangs up and goes to the second floor. His eyes went straight at a person wearing blue clothes sitting near a window. That person is looking out of the window and seems lost in his thoughts. But he is not making a mistake, isn't he? Because that person seems to be a man? When was his mother became so advanced? But his preference is still for women ba.

Sitting down, the opposite man turned his gaze from the window to Yang Shao Yu.

"You are Miss Lin's..." Yang Shao Yu asked.

"Oh, hello, I am his brother, she is today..." The man bites his lip and obviously didn't know what to say next.

"She won't be coming today?"

"Yes, and she left some words for you. She said she is... um, that, she doesn't like you, so... she can't come to the blind date."

"Is it?" Yang Shao Yu sneered. He never thinks one day he will be rejected by a woman.

"Sorry, my sister is not sensible."

"What's your name?"

"Me? Lin Zi Rui."

"Oh." Yang Shao Yu took a sip of water. Looking at the opposite man, he looks pretty good. He is wearing a pair of rimless glasses and the skin is very white. Sitting there he looks very reserved.

Sighing, he picked up the menu on the table to order the food. After all the stomach was really hungry.

"I treat you, what do you want to eat?" Lin Zi Rui asked Yang Shao Yu as he picks up the menu.

"Then I won't be polite."

"En. You're free."

Yang Shao Yu once again looked at Lin Zi Rui and discover the man actually looks quite good.

Chapter 74 - President's Wife

Since the last meal at Ke Yan's house that day, Xiao Feng applied for a day off and watch TV at home.

After she watched the TV all day long, Xiao Feng went insomnia the whole night. Even when the first sunshine of the next day came out of the clouds, she was still left awake.

Then like a robot she got up and washed. Then she put on her clothes and her makeup and went to work after she was ready.

When Xiao Feng arrived at the company, it was still early, and there were still no one around.

Sitting at her desk, Xiao Feng sighed as she felt reluctant because she had worked at this place for quite some time.

Xiao Feng was sighing when the elevator door open. Xiao Feng looked up and saw Linda, her other colleague and also one of Ke Yan's secretary walked out of the elevator.

Linda saw Xiao Feng looks so stunned and asked, " Xiao Feng, are you okay? Your face looks really bad."

"It's nothing." Xiao Feng thought for a moment before she asked: "Um, do you have anything for me?" Xiao Feng originally wanted to ask if she had her termination letter, but when she thought again, maybe she might not be dismissed by Ke Yan. So it would be strange to ask so straightforwardly before she is even sure about it.

"Got ah."

Xiao Feng's heart slowly sank.

"I bought too much breakfast today. Let's eat together. Did you took a leave yesterday because you got sick ?"

"Nothing, I am just tired. So I take a day off." Xiao Feng breathed a sigh of relief and then continue to wallow in self-pity once more. Her colleagues here are so good, how can she be willing to leave?

Then everyone started to arrive at work. Even Ke Yan already came but never mention anything about her. Hence, she spent the whole morning with jittery in her heart.

At noon during the lunch break, Xiao Feng ate her lunch quickly so that she can go back to the office faster. She was determined to ask clearly about her situation because she doesn't want her heart to feel uncomfortable all the times.

As a result, she met Jiang Qi in the elevator. After she was stunned for a second, she quickly walked inside. Looking at the button pressed, it seems that they will be going to the same floor.

Standing next to Jiang Qi, Xiao Feng remembered their secretaries had joked when they all chatted together. Everyone was guessing how their president's wife looks like. The face should be very beautiful. Maybe she would be a lady from an influential family. Or maybe a poor little girl lucky enough to rise up in the world and become the legendary wealthy president's wife!

But...no one thought that it would be Manager Jiang. And he's male. In addition, he has an honest disposition and looks pretty delicate. He comes from a good family. The most important thing is... he is a man.

Xiao Feng did not expect Manager Jiang would eventually become the wife of the president.

Xiao Feng thought silently as she was lost in her mind. Suddenly Jiang Qi called out, "Xiao Feng."

Xiao Feng was scared to jump. She had this feeling as though she was badmouthing someone and was very excited to do it. But then she found out that person was listening to all her 'good words'. So, right now there's a guilty conscience.

Xiao Feng, whose conscience is being tormented, looked at Jiang Qi. At first, she wanted to ask: Manager Jiang, what happened?

But because she was on edge it turns into, "President... um, Mrs. President what happen?"

"............" Jiang Qi who suspected that he had heard wrong.

"............" Xiao Feng who can't believe what she had said out loud.

"Cough." Jiang Qi coughed out, breaking the awkward atmosphere in the elevator.

"Ding _ _" At this time the elevator arrived. Xiao Feng thought that they already reach the 39th floor. When she wanted to go out, she found that it was not the 39th floor. In addition, the one standing outside the elevator is......... Ke Yan?

Ke Yan walked inside the elevator and saw Jiang Qi. Then, he smiles at him and stands at his side.

"What happened? Is the elevator broken?" Ke Yan usually uses a dedicated elevator for President.

"En, now in repair. Have you eaten?"

"Just finished."

Xiao Feng silently watched as at the two people chatting. The conversation that sounded normal before, now sounds ambiguous in her ears. Shrinking to the side, she tried to minimize her presence.

Just at this time the elevator finally arrived at their destination. Ke Yan and Jiang Qi walked together into the office. But now, Xiao Feng hesitated whether she should go in to clarify the matter or not?

After a while, Xiao Feng knocked on the door of Ke Yan's office. Ke Yan's voice came from the inside: "Come in"

When Xiao Feng came in, she saw Jiang Qi was sitting on Ke Yan's chair while Ke Yan stood next to him. Ke Yan had Jiang Qi half-circle in his arms, almost as though he was hugging his shoulder.

"Is there anything?" Ke Yan asked.

"E... I..."

"If about that day, you don't have to worry. I won't dismiss you."

"Oh." Xiao Feng breathed a sigh of relief. "Then I'll go out first." When she was about to close the door, she glances at them once again. One sat while the other stood. Ke Yan was holding a pen in one hand while the other encircling Jiang Qi's shoulder. Jiang Qi was listening to Ke Yan as they saw a document together on the table. At this moment, she thinks they are really dazzling and well matched, even though they are both men.

In the office, Jiang Qi spoke, "Xiao Feng just now called me Mrs.President. I almost thought I heard it wrong." Jiang Qi thought it was so funny how Xiao Feng suddenly called him that title.

Ke Yan picked an eyebrow. "I really hope that the whole company will call you like this."

"What are you talking about." Jiang Qi thought Ke Yan was only joking with him.

"I am not kidding, my lady wife." Ke Yan kissed Jiang Qi's face.

Jiang Qi's face blushing red as he listened to Ke Yan indiscriminately speech.

After the lunch break, Jiang Qi returned to his office. After a short while, Li Jing knocked on the door. "Manager, there is a man named Xue Cheng who is looking for you."

"Xue Cheng?" Jiang Qi was a bit surprised. "You told him to come in."

After a while, Xue Cheng knocked on the door of Jiang Qi's office. Jiang Qi asked Xue Cheng to come in and let Li Jing make a cup of coffee.

"How come you have time looking for me today?" Jiang Qi first spoke.

"I want to get married. So you must come to my wedding that day. Come over to drink my wine."

"Well, I will surely come. Congratulations to you."

"Haha, then I will go first. I want to send an invitation to President Ke as well. Do not know he will accept or not later." Xue Cheng stood up.

"Then you go slowly, congratulations." Jiang Qi did not say that he would help him pass the invitation to Ke Yan.

"Okay, then I will go first." After Xue Cheng went out, the door was opened by Li Jing with a cup of coffee. It showed how short the conversation in between Jiang Qi and Xue Cheng had been.

Chapter 75 - Lin Zi Rui

Yang Shao Yu didn't call his mother after he came back from the 'blind date' that day. Mother Yang was waiting anxiously for the news from him but after waited for two days, Yang Shao Yu still have not call her. Finally she couldn't wait anymore and call him first.

"Oh, not bad." Yang Shao Yu remembered the process of getting along with Lin Zi Rui that day, and his mouth raised a smile.

"Then, what do you think about Miss Lin?"

"I don't know."

"Don't know?" Mother Yang was perplexed.

"Miss Lin didn't come that day, it was her brother."

"What? Really?"

"En."

" I'll go and ask." Then she hangs up the phone.

When Yang Shao Yu packed up his things to retire from work, he thought about that day. It was fortunate that Miss Lin did not come, because he and Lin Zi Rui were quite happy that day.

From the day of chatting, Yang Shao Yu learned that Lin Zi Rui was the third child of Lin Family. He had two older brothers and a younger sister.

The Lin family husband and wife wanted a daughter after they had two sons, but the third child was still a boy. They were disappointed. Later, they finally gave birth to their daughter. The whole thoughts of both couples were placed on the daughter, and gradually Lin Zi Rui, who was under two years old was treated coldly. With Lin Zi Rui's two brothers being too young, they also failed to understand the suffering of their younger brother.

Later, when Lin Zi Rui grew up, the Lin family husband and wife's attitude became even more indifferent to him.

And when their young daughter didn't want to go to the blind date and acting spoiled in front of their parents to protest, the Lin's husband and wife soften. Hence, they called Lin Zi Rui to clean up all the mess.

Of course, some of the former important information were told by Lin Zi Rui, and the latter is what Yang Shao Yu's guess. After all, Lin Zi Rui's original words are not like this, but it was Yang Shao Yu himself who summed up everything to the final conclusion.

Just like that, a few days went by in a peaceful manner. But this night when Ke Yan and Jiang Qi was lounging on the bed, Ke Yan mobile phone rang. Ke Yan looked at it and saw it was Yang Shao Yu calling out to him.

"Shao Yu, what happened?"

"I am in the hospital right now. Come over and help me with the surgery and hospital expenses."

Ke Yan frowned as he listened to Yang Shao Yu's words and immediately asked: "Which hospital is it? Well, I am coming right away."

"What's wrong?" Jiang Qi asked.

"Shao Yu was hospitalized. As for the specific, once I meet him later will know." Ke Yan got out of bed and changed his clothes.

"I am going with you." Jiang Qi also got up as he plans to go with Ke Yan.

"Alright."

When Ke Yan and Jiang Qi rushed to the hospital, Yang Shao Yu was lying in bed leisurely watching TV. Sitting by his side is a doctor.

"How did this happened to you?" Ke Yan looked at Yang Shao Yu's leg being raised up with a cast.

"Oh, I saved a child and was injured to become like this." Yang Shao Yu simply said.

"How's your situation right now?" Jiang Qi asked with concern.

"It's nothing already. After the surgery, I only need to rest to heal. Now I'm just waiting for you to pay for the surgery fees."

"I have paid your surgery fee already. You should take care of yourself better. If the wound hurt badly, call out for me." Lin Zi Rui, who is sitting nearby interjected.

When Lin Zi Rui left, Ke Yan went to pay the hospitalization fee. Jiang Qi used the wet cotton swab to moisten Yang Shao Yu's lips while he asked, "Do you know the doctor?" Otherwise, how could that doctor pay the fees for the patient first?

"Well, I know him. We have seen each other before and had a meal together. We had fun talking to each other. Oh yeah, we still know each other in a blind date."

"Ah?"

Yang Shao Yu succeeded in raising a surprised expression on Jiang Qi's face.

"In fact, he came to the blind date on behalf of her sister. Overall he is quite good."

"Oh." Jiang Qi felt if that person is a girl, with the way Yang Shao Yu boasted about him, he must be chasing after her. If he didn't know that Yang Shao Yu is a straight man, both of them might have a dramatic turn. But, it doesn't mean there will be none in the future. After all, who would guarantee they would stay straight the whole time. Look at himself as an example. Before Ke Yan he also didn't like man ah.

Yang Shao Yu looked at Jiang Qi's face and guessed what he was thinking about. He knocked on Jiang Qi's head and said, "Don't ever think about it." After that, Yang Shao Yu couldn't help yawned and feel sleepy.

Just as Jiang Qi helped Yang Shao Yu to cover his body with the quilt, Ke Yan came in after he paid the money.

"I am watching him here tonight. You go home to sleep first ba." Jiang Qi said.

"No. You'll be tired if you watch him overnight. I will stay." Ke Yan refused.

"You can hire the caretaker." Lin Zi Rui's voice came in from the door.

Ke Yan and Jiang Qi turned toward Lin Zi Rui, "I will help you to hire a caretaker."

"Okay, thank you." Jiang Qi thanked.

"He and Shao Yu seem to know each other?" Ke Yan asked.

"En." Jiang Qi told Ke Yan about Lin Zi Rui and Yang Shao Yu. Then he added another sentence at the end. "Shao Yu seems to feel good to him."

"Is it? Maybe there'll be something fun to see about them in the future."

"How do you know?" Jiang Qi was surprised.

"That Lin Zi Rui seems to be the same as us."

"Really?"

"My intuition. After the caretaker come, we will go home and rest." Afterwards, Ke Yan casually left Yang Shao Yu to Lin Zi Rui and the caretaker they hired and went home with Jiang Qi.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

269K 3.7K 64
Heartless President x Gentle Pianist! After three years of wasted effort, all Wen Nian'nan got were cold eyes and a body filled with scars. While loo...
1.7M 95.8K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
5.3K 644 23
မင်းနှုတ်ကစကားတွေနဲ့ ပြိုလဲတဲ့အထိတကူးတက ထိုးနှပ်နေဖို့မလိုပါဘူး ငါက သေမိန့်ကျပီးသောအမှုသည်ပါ ..
31K 612 84
This is a collection of short stories featuring everyone's favorite Ultimate Lifeform, Shadow the Hedgehog. From the boom!verse to AUs, angst to whol...