Selena's Sister

By kkatieekloss

I'm Michelle, Selena Gomez's little sister. She's always there for me and I'm always there for her. What's it... More

Selena's Sister
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Authors Note
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
A/N
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
A/N
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 Part 1
Chapter 31 Part 2
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Author's Note
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
PLEASE READ
A/N
Chapter 54
A/N
Guess What?
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
AN
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63

Chapter 46

343 20 14
By kkatieekloss

NOT EDITED

SHELLY
I smiled at Carolyn. She looked at me a little creeped out. I laughed at her.

"Come on, let's go get something to eat." I say walking out of my room. She quickly followed talking about One Direction.

"All I'm saying is that Harry better not go solo!"

"I hear ya." I mumbled.

"People keep saying that 5SOS are gonna take over and One Direction is gonna disappear. Which isn't fair."

"Yup." I nodded. I wasn't really paying attention. I love Carolyn, but my mind is somewhere else.

"Have you ever met 5SOS?" I asked, jumping onto the country holding a bottle of water.

"Nah."

"One Direction?"

"Nah."

"Who have you met?"

"Katy Perry and Beyonce." She said jumping on the counter next to me.

"Well, today you're gonna meet someone else." I said jumping down and walking to the freezer to get ice cream.

"Who?!" She screamed.

"You'll see!" I say grabbing two bowls from the cabinet.

"Woah. Not cool, man." She said grabbing two spoons from the drawer.

"Sorry, I just want it to be a surprise!"

"Well whatever it is, I'm sure I'm gonna hate it." She muttered plopping a spoonful of ice cream in her bowl.

"Carolyn! Don't be like that!" I sighed, opening the sprinkle container. I shook it over my ice cream and placed a spoon in the bowl.

"Fine." She said eating her ice cream.

"Michelle?" I heard a small croak from the doorway. I turned and saw Selena standing in the kitchen entryway.

"Hi." I said smiling.
"I'm going to go change... if you need me." She said in a low tone.

"Ok, I'll visit you in a few minutes, ok?" I said slowly walking up to her.

She gave me a small smile, "thank you." She said hugging me before quickly shuffling towards the staircase.

My phone beeped and I glanced down to see a text message:

'I'll be right there, thanks for telling me. xx'

I smiled as I clicked the lock button.

"Make that two people you'll meet today." I said walking into the kitchen to join Carolyn.

"Shell, I wanna knowwww!" She whined. I laughed.

"Carolyn, you'll find out in 3, 2 and 1-" The doorbell rang.

Carolyn lifted her head and jumped off the stool. I ran to the door and placed my hand on the handle.

"Michelle? Who's at the door?" I heard Selena call for me.

"Don't worry about it, I'll get it." I yelled. I didn't get a response so I guess she heard me. I opened the door to be greeted with two bright smiles.

"Carolyn, I want you to meet two very good friends of mine, Demi and Taylor."

I turned around to look at Carolyn who was speechless.

"Is she ok?" I heard Taylor whisper to Demi.

"She's fi-" I was about to say some

"I'm fine. Im Carolyn, it's so nice to meet you." She said staring at both of them, wide eyed.

"Well Carolyn, it's so great to meet you!" Demi said with a cheeky smile approaching her pulling into a warm hug.

"Y-you t-oo. " Carolyn said pulling away from the hug.

"Hi Carolyn, I'm Taylor." Taylor stepped forward and hugged Carolyn.

"I cant believe I just hugged Demi and Taylor!" She whispered in my ear. I laughed at her and hugged them.

"So how's Selena?" Taylor asked chewing on her bottom lip.

"Um, she's fine, just crying a lot. Hasn't really spoken to me but it's fine. But here's what were gonna do." I said looking at all of them.

SELENA

I laid in bed looking at my phone. Pictures of Justin and I filled my camera roll. I threw my
phone down on the bed and my hands flew to my face. I laid there, empty, lonely, and crying. He hasn't reached out to me at all. I shook my head, my hands still glued to my face, crying.

I heard a knock on my door and my head shot in its direction. I quickly wiped my tears away and sniffled and sat up quickly.

"Hi, Selena!" I heard a voice i knew from anywhere.

"Hi, Taylor." I smiled as she walked towards me to give me a hug.

"And Demi too!" Demi said walking in quickly to hug me. I smiled and laughed quietly.

"Selena, we are here for you, during this. I know, I know I strongly dislike Justin, but, you're my best friend and I'm staying here with you."

"Yeah, Selena, I am too. I mean, we've been friends for, God knows how long, and I hate seeing you upset. When you need anyone just call us and we will come over and just hang out, ok?" Demi added holding my hand.
I smiled and grabbed both of them and hugged them for awhile.

"Thank you guys for coming over." I sniffled again.

"Don't thank us, thank you're baby sister." Taylor said hugging me again before getting up. I gasped. Michelle had them come over.

"See ya, Sel. We gotta run, we will see you soon." Demi said hugging me and joining Taylor by the door. They waved goodbye and walked out.

I sat back and thought again.
SHELLY

"Shit!" I heard Carolyn mutter.

"What?" I asked looking over at her.

"I have an early swim meet tomorrow, I gotta go." Carolyn said grabbing her bag. Shit. All well.

"Thanks for coming anyway Carolyn." I said once we reached the front door.

"Are you kidding? Anytime! Thanks for letting me meet Taylor and Demi, that was so awesome."

"No problem, I'll text you tomorrow." She nodded and we hugged. She opened the door and looked at me.

"Give Selena a hug for me." I smiled and nodded.

"Will do." She smiled back and left. I walked up the stairs to change into my pajamas.

I changed into sweats and a t-shirt.

I walked to her door. I took a breath and knocked lightly.

"Come in." I heard her shaky voice say.

I opened the door and quickly shut it behind me. I walked toward her bed and stood in front of her. She sat up and looked at me.

"Hi." I whispered. She scooted over so I could lay next to her. I got in the bed and sat next to her.

"Hi." She said back quietly. I looked her over; her hair was thrown up in a messy bun, fly a ways everywhere, a baggy black sweater on her torso, and black leggings. Her bottom eyelid was lined with a puddle of tears.

"How do you manage to still look beautiful even when you're crying?" I asked and she smiled and laughed very softly.

"I don't know, How do you manage to be the best baby sister ever?" She asked looking into my eyes. I laughed and looked down and then back at her.

I looked at her beautiful face. I reached up and put a strand of hair behind her ear. She laughed at me, a full heart laugh that I love. I laughed back.

"Because that one strand made a difference." She said once she finished laughing.

"Yes it did." I say and she laughs softly again.

"But I do mean it, Selena. You are beautiful." I say looking at her, tears glazing her eyes pouring out.

"I didn't mean to hurt you-."

"Thank you, Shelly girl." She said nuzzling her head in my hair holding me close to her.
****

SO SORRY FOR LONG UPDATE!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

'The Heart Wants What It Wants' - Selena Gomez IS LITERALLY SO AMAZING!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 4.1K 49
Kaitlin Marie Gomez, sister to Selena Marie Gomez, finds out that her own boyfriend is cheating on her. Cody, Kaitlin's boyfriend, has some other f...
201K 3.9K 32
Being Louis's sister was never easy, but she was always there for him. Kaitlin Tomlinson might not be perfect but she tries to be a perfect sister.
169K 4.8K 47
Y/n Gomez, Youngest sister of Selena Gomez, has just released a new song called "Wonder" and it catches everyone's attention even a certain person. I...
120K 2.7K 21
Megan Clover Brooks. That's my name. I am 15 years old and sister to Jai, Luke and Beau Brooks from the Janoskians.