Chapter 6

SHELLY'S POV

"Who is she?"

"Jakes new "girlfriend"."

"Since when?" I swung around in Sel's lap staring at David and Jen.

"For about six months." Selena answered and I turned and looked at her.

"WHAT! How didn't I know about this?"

"Well remember when you had school for the past like nine months?" I nodded.

"Well six months into your school year." Jen finished, " and they're still going at it."

"When did you guys meet her?"

"Well you have school during the day, so she comes then and you come in the afternoon." David explained.

"I didn't meet her yet. it was when I was sick." Sel said.

"So now what am I going to do with Jake?" Jen, David, and Sel know I have a HUGE crush on him.

"Look shelly bean, if I were you, I'd try to make him jealous."

"Yes that's a great idea!" Jen agreed and Sel nodded.

"Well ok then." we all agreed and they got back to work.

They had another break so we sat back down talking about our plan.

SELENA'S POV

"can you guys excuse me for a few minutes?" we all said yeah.

I looked for Jake and I finally found him, with "her"

"Jake!" I yelled

"Yeah what's going on?"

"Can we talk?" he nodded and I pulled him into the lair set.

"What the hell Jake?"

"What do you mean!"

" Remember two years ago when you said you'd wait for Michelle?"

"Yeah why-" I cut him off

"Well then why are you with her? What happened with waiting?"

"Look, she's not here all the time and I met Jessica at school and I... I love her." what the heck did he just say?

"YOU THINK YOU LOVE HER?" I screamed!

"Yes and keep your voice low!"

"I seriously can't even believe you Jake! why JESSICA? What does she have that Shel doesn't?"

"Look it's my business and if Michelle doesn't like it then it's not my problem I'm not her, I'm not anyone but me and I can be with who I want!"

"I get it I'm sorry."

" It's alright. imma introduce them though..." I nodded and walked back.

SHELLY'S POV

"Yeah so we need to find a good looking guy to make him jealous." said Jen.

" Yeah like extremely good looking to catch jakes eye." David gave me a wink and I giggled and blushed a light pink.

"Hey guys!"

"Hey Sel..." I said because I knew what they were talking about.

"I'll tell you what happened later." she whispered in my ear as I sat in her lap and she braided my hair.

"Yeah I know right!" I heard his voice walking up to us.

"Oh Jakey you're so cute!"

"Oh Jakey you're so cute let's go make out!" David mocked her and It was so funny all four of us laughed and Sel was like dying! me and her laid down and I looked at Jen and David and they gave me that look that they were there.

"Hey guys, we all know Jessica right?" His voice spoke from behind me. it gave me chills.

"No we don't." Sel said I turned and glared at her but she smiled and laughed at me.

"Oh well Jessica this is Selena and her sister, Shell- I mean Michelle."

"Well that hurt" I whispered for Jen, David and Sel to hear and they did.

"OMG SELENA GOMEZ!" she screamed and ran over to her.

"Yes hi! It's nice to meet you!" they took a picture and then Jessica came over to me.

"And you, Michelle. you're so beautiful just like Selena." Selena did a salute thing like Jen does and I giggled and Sel laughed and smiled again.

"Thank you so much, Jessica is it?"

"Yes it is." she nodded

"so you two have been dating for how long?"

"For almost 7 months! Actually it will be seven on Saturday!" Today was Wednesday! Damn it! I turned around and looked at the three of them.

"Seven months! Could you guys believe it?" I said sarcastically as I looked at Selena with tears in my eyes. But she gave me the sign no.

"Selena, David, Jen and Jake c'mon we're filming the last scene!" called Maria.

"Well gotta go babe!" Jake said giving her a passionate kiss. she turned away to answer her phone when he came to me.

"I'll see you later at cast dinner?"

"Of course!"

"Great see ya there!" he kissed my cheek for a few seconds and walked away. What the hell was that.

So I guess it just leaves me and Jessica.

*************************************

What do you guys think of Jessica and Jake? do you guys think they'll last? Because what about Shelly? Only time will tell lovies.xx

Comment and Vote!!