«One Mind» (Ninjago x Reader)

By Yinzy_Banana

"Give me all your candy!" Was the moment when first you meet them. "How long will you go?" Was the last word... More

Before we start!
Rise Of The Snakes
Home
Snakebit
Never Trust A Snake
Can Of Worms
The Snake King
Tick Tock
Once Bitten, Twice Shy
The Royal Blacksmith
The Green Ninja
A/N
Another A/N(pls read!)
All Of Nothing
Rise & The Day Of The Great Devourer
17- Argue
18- Voyage & Darkness
SPECIAL

Friends?

6.7K 164 95
By Yinzy_Banana

It's a peaceful morning to start (Y/n)'s day not until..

Wouldn't you just stop looking around all this place?

This place has nothing! Let's go to the other.

Yikes.. DANG IT!

“Let's get our friend, (Y/n). She haven't eaten her breaksfast yet. And it's unwise to play game this morning.”

“But you play them too right?”

The ninjas are probably playing games.

Your P.O.V

You sit straight up. You look at your side as you find Lloyd sitting in the corner reading his comic book.

“Morning.” you greeted him. He hummed in respond. You stand up and take a shower.

-

You and Lloyd went to the table. You grabbed the cereal and the milk. You pour them to the bowl and start to dig in.

“(y/n)..” Lloyd called out as he put his comic book smiling at you. You stare at him confused. “That's the best comic ever! You should try to read it..”

“Good morning (Y/n).” Wu greet you as he sip his tea. You look at him. “Morning.”

“Would like some tea?” Wu asked you. You smile and nod.

You take another glass and wait to be poured. “(y/n), I would like to talk to you later privately.” Wu said. He stand up and you drink the tea.

You look over to Lloyd who open the fridge then close it.

It.

Reapets.

Every.

Single.

Time.

“What's wrong Lloyd? I just fixed that door fridge.” you asked concerned and trying to remember yesterday's night trying to fix the firdge with Nya.

“I'm bored..” Lloyd said. He walk over to you and lay down to your lap.

You look at him. You grab your bag and found a small board game.

“Checkers?” you offer to him. He look at you raising an eyebrow.

“Checkers? Do you even know how to play it?” Lloyd asked you.

You found a instruction book about Checkers and read them while trying to play checkers with Lloyd.

--

“Checkmate.” you said as you take the last of the horse.

Lloyd look at you sigh. You look around and hand him your instruction boom to him so he could study them.

You went over to Wu's praying room as you sit down.

“Hello (Y/n)..” Wu greet you as he open his eyes from meditating.

“Hello.”

You look at him. “I wanted to ask you some question.” Wu said sipping his tea.

“Sure.” you said.

“Where do you learn how to fight?” Wu asked you.

You shurgged. “Ehm.. I don't really remember..”

“I would like to give you a small task.” Wu said.

You look at him way more confused. Wu open the scroll and let you see. “This is the Purple Ninja history.”

You look to the scroll. “It says that a purple ninja protect the green ninja. The purple ninja could have some special powers but pne day, if the purple ninja lost control.. The Green Ninja must face the Purple Ninja. The purple Ninja could call a creature..” Wu said.

“But the problem is.. I don't know who is this purple ninja. But that's noy the point why I called you.” Wu said.

You look even way more confused. “I called you because, you've been protecting Lloyd around few months now. I see something that is really wierd inside of you.”

Now you're even way way more confuse. “What do you mean?” you asked him.

“Ever since you came here.. I felt way more wierd. Whenever I pray to the smoke, I see a figure of you with a dragon of your own creation.” Wu said.

You laugh a little as you see Wu's face. “Oh.. Sorry.” You said.

“It's oke. I'm just offering you if you would like to be my student to see the truth behind you.” Wu said.

You sigh and start to think again. ‘Maybe this way, I could get my memories back!’ you thinked then agree.

“You're training will start by meditating.” Wu said.

You sigh and do what he say. You meditate and cleared your minds.

“Now, try to take your breath in and out. Look within inside you. Try to relax and focused your mind to yourself.” Wu said as he start to close his eyes.

You relaxed yourself but you saw nothing. It's all dark, nothing appeared.

You open your eyes can't relax. “Sensei, I would like to stop by now. I remember that I should be getting Lloyd his lunch.” you said as you stand up.

It's not for you to take his lunch, but you can't really concentrate so you decide to go out and find a fresh air.

‘What does he really mean by what's inside of me?’ you tought to yourself.

You went your shared bedroom and take a nap.

Dream:

“Mommy..” you called the women who is working for a program.

Your mom look over to you and smiled. “Yes?”

“When will we get out of this tower?” you asked her.

“Soon enough honey..” she tell you.

You closed your eye. “Come on honey, let's take a nap.” she tell you.

You shook your head. “No.. I'n not sleepy yet!”

I remember tears streaming down your face when I say I never let you go..

“When all the shadows almost killed your light..

“I remember you said, don't leave me here alone..”

“But that's all dead and gone and passed tonight..”

“Tonight..”

You start to yawn as the woman sang the song.

“Just close your eyes..”

“The sun is going down.”

“You'll be alright..”

“No one can hurt you now..”

“Come morning light, you and I'll be safe.. And, sound..”

The woman hummed the rest part of it. You closed your eyes and also hummed the rest part of the song together trying to remember how it sounds like.

Suddenly a small creature of wolf come running to your cheeck and lick you.

You smiled a little. You know it's your mom's magic to get you fall asleep way more faster.

“I love you.”

--

You wake up from that dream. “(Y/n)!” Lloyd shout as he ran over to you.

“You've been sleeping for so long until you missed dinner.” Lloyd said as he point at the clock that say 08:23 P.M.

You smiled and hug Lloyd on sudden. Lloyd stare at you confused as you drop a tear behind Lloyd's back without him noticing.

You release the hug and lay Lloyd down as you got your story ready.

--

The ninjas walk over to your shared bedroom. You look over to them. “What?” you asked them coldly.

“Well, we would like for you take your dinner.” Jay said as he yawned.

You walk over pased them to the kitchen and grabbed your own food.

You eat them as they stared at you. “What?” you asked.

“Nothing, we actually want to challange you one thing.”

You look at them confused. “Like what?” you asked.

“A friendly challange of combat?” Cole said.

“Yea.. We would like to know who would become the Green Ninja here.” Kai asked.

“Sure, next week. I'm busy.” you said.

“Next week? Why not tomorrow?! Why not today?!!” Jay asked.

“Shut up! I need to take my 24 hours rest from taking care of Lloyd!!” you said.

Jay sighed. “Fine, if you want to do that challange next week.. We'll get ready.” Cole said.

They left you alone.

‘Friendly challange? Since when I call them as a friend?’

You got up from your seat and when to Lloyd's bedroom. You see Lloyd sleeping in his bed. You smiled and sleep on the floor.

“Good night, Lloyd.”

--

Just.. A.. Filler...
I can't get any ideas on the next chap so this is just a small filler :)

Baii

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.7K 992 87
(Tw- Language) •♡"I'm glad I met you." "I'm glad too... And remember... I will always love you. No matter what happens."♡• ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡...
Metanoia By salt

Fanfiction

7.4K 304 10
[Ninjago x F!Reader] [6k - 20k worded chapters] Your life was as normal as someone could ask for, despite the fact that you could see dead people in...
298K 7.4K 25
(MY FIRST WRITING PROJECT, WILL CONSIST OF CRINGY WRITING + PLOT, SOME CHAPTERS ARE EDITED TO WORK BETTER. BUT, PLEASE BARE WITH ME, AS I HAVE MANAGE...
27.9K 965 19
Y/n was in love. Maybe it was impossible to tell if she really was, but she felt like she was in love, and of all people, the Ninja of Earth: Cole He...