the king and his bride | k.th

By x_linn_

[discontinued] "He must be quite fond of you if he's calling for you even in the middle of the day." "I don't... More

introduction
playlist
zero
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
TKAHB universe
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
Discontinued

twenty-nine

5.7K 322 225
By x_linn_

Ideal girl

Shutting the door with my foot carefully, I quickly scurried up the few steps to the chamber, aiming for the king. I placed the plate with snacks on his table, looking at him hesitantly.

"Here, you should eat something," I muttered quietly, pushing the plate in front of him who was sorting out some papers.

Ever since he calmed down from the outburst earlier, he barely said a word, working by his table the whole time. As for me, he ordered me to stay with him for some reason, not letting me go and let him work in peace. Luckily, he agreed once I offered myself to bring something for him to eat since he hasn't eaten in a while and I was also getting really bored in the chamber.

Nodding, he didn't spare a single glance my way, proceeding on looking through the papers in silence.

Pursing my lips I walked behind him, taking a peek at the papers from behind his shoulder.

Agreement of partnership with the kingdom of Stella.

Again with this Stella kingdom? Are we really in disagreement with them or something?

"Should I," I faltered, placing my hands on my knees as I leaned a bit closer to him, "should I leave to let you work in peace?" I asked with a raised eyebrow, turning my attention to him.

The king stayed quiet, indifferent as if not even hearing me talking. But then again, there was no way he didn't hear me.

Waiting for another few moments I sighed, leaning back up to look at the ground.

He probably doesn't want me to bother him anymore. He's obviously in a bad mood after whatever happened earlier today, and maybe he finally realized he needs to be alone for some time now.

"If you excuse me then, I'll-" I was about to turn around after bowing subtly but the king tugged at my dress suddenly, causing me to stop in my tracks and look at him confused.

He wasn't looking at me however he dropped the papers he was holding, bowing his head down with a sigh. I frowned, walking back towards him.

"Wh-"

"Don't." I flinched a little at the little plea in his voice, tilting my head, "Don't go." sighing I looked down at my feet, nodding.

It's so difficult and frustrating, trying to understand the man. Why does he want me to stay here with him if he's not even going to pay attention to me?

Pouting I walked towards his bed, plopping myself down with a huff.

What now?

Should I try to cheer him up? But what could I possibly do? I don't even know why he's being like this.

I laid down on my back, staring at the red baldachin above, lost in my thoughts.

Let's think rationally Chae, if he wants you to stay here with him, he's obviously not minding your presence, right? So it wouldn't be so wrong to interrupt his work, right? Again, he has been working a lot these days.

Blowing the stray lock of hair away from my face I huffed once again, thinking.

This could also be a good chance to get to know him a bit better, right?

A sudden thought made my face brighten up as I sat up abruptly, looking at the king whose back was facing me as he sat by the table still.

I don't know if he's going to welcome the idea, but it wouldn't hurt to try, right?

"Your Majesty?" I chimed, looking at him hopefully. The king hummed softly, still not turning around. I narrowed my eyes at him, pouting.

I would have never guessed I would ever feel sulky over his lack of attention towards me, but this was starting to get really irritating.

After few moments of me glaring two holes into his back, he finally turned around in his chair, raising his eyebrow.

"What is it?" I quickly replaced my glare with a happy face, grinning at him sheepishly.

"How about we play something?" I chirped bashfully, tilting my head.

The king looked at me for a long while in silence before chuckling, shaking his head.

"Play what?" I hummed at the question, pretending to think as I looked up at the ceiling.

"How about 20 questions?" I suggested, looking back down at him who looked like he tried really hard not to laugh.

I pouted, observing him. What's so funny, it's not that childish, right?

"Kids in a kindergarten play the game." he chuckled, causing me to gasp.

"Not true! I mean, everyone can play the game, it's not only for children." I muttered the last part, looking away.

The game looked like a really good opportunity to get to know each other even if it was a bit lame. It was the only thing I could think of.

"You don't have to answer all the questions if you don't want to." I pushed, looking back at him hopefully.

I was really desperate not to sit in silence for the whole time and also, this could be a good way to cheer him up a bit, right?

"Alright then," he sighed, turning his whole body in the chair so he was now facing me with his arms on top of the backrest, "let's play. Ladies first." I felt my cheeks heat up as the corner of his lips lift up into a little smirk, causing me to get flustered.

God, let's hope I did a good thing, asking him to play.

"Hm," I pondered, pursing my lips, "Okay, so what do you usually do in your free time?" I asked, smiling a bit, "Like, is there something you like to do or..." I carried on, tilting my head.

I never saw him doing anything else but working, in the daytime I mean.

"I don't have much free time, I don't think there's something like that." I raised my eyebrows, his words causing my heart to sink a bit.

"Is there really no free time for you to do something you enjoy doing? Not even when you were younger?" the king watched me for a long moment before smirking, causing me to get a bit confused.

"Oh, you know there are some things I enjoy doing." he mused, leaving me stunned in silence, thinking about the possible meanings of his playful words.

Once it dawned on me I couldn't help but gasp, my cheeks reddening in embarrassment.

"N-not things like that!" I shook my head abruptly, causing him to chuckle, "I meant a hobby or something," I muttered, looking away.

One thing I'm sure he enjoys is making me flustered.

"I used to train sword-fighting a lot," he said suddenly, his voice soft and stable. I looked back at him to notice him looking at the ground, smiling tenderly as he talked.

"Actually, whether it was sword-fighting, target-shooting or even archery, I enjoyed it. I could clear my head of work and responsibilities." I smiled, nodding.

"You don't train anymore?" I asked quietly, watching as his smile turned into a straight line.

"I don't really have the time to anymore." he shook his head, looking back at me. I nodded, pursing my lips. "And it's not like I need to anymore anyway." I chuckled silently at his sassy tone, shaking my head.

"What about you? What do you do in your free time?" I bit my lip, thinking.

"Well, back at home I used to run the pharmacy I told you about the other day." he nodded, the attentive expression on his face causing me to get all giddy inside, "I always considered it my hobby to treat people's injuries and help them with their illnesses. I enjoyed doing that." I smiled softly, reminiscing back to those busy days at the pharmacy.

Sure, the work was tiring and I used to run around the place all day long without a break. But somehow, at the end of each day, it made me content, thinking of all those people I helped out. It filled me up with joy, knowing I was useful to all those people. Knowing they were appreciative of my help. Knowing, my mom would be proud of me.

"You don't have that anymore here though," I glanced up at the king, raising my eyebrow, "What do you do here if you don't have the pharmacy anymore?" I pondered at the question, looking up at the ceiling in thoughts.

Mostly, my free time here consisted of nothing but trying to figure out what's going on around me and what's going on with me. Trying to figure out myself and him, but I'm not going to say that now, am I?

"Well," I faltered, looking back down, "I mostly just hang out with the girls or help out the staff in the place." I shrugged. Saying that aloud makes me realize just how much I must have slackened off ever since I came here.

"Oh!" I piped up, looking at him with a small grin, "I also tend to play around with the kids on the yard sometimes."

Even though I couldn't do that much lately since he was always calling for me to make him company while he was working but again, I'm not going to say that.

I watched the king as he smiled my way, making my insides jump at the warm expression he was holding.

"A-anyway, next question, do you like kids?" I asked, not even thinking the question through at all.

I haven't planed on asking that, but it still kinda interested me. In the end, I've never seen him around kids.

"I don't think so." he shrugged, looking at the ground.

"You don't think so?" I muttered, frowning.

"I've never really been around kids, and I don't think I'm the type of guy who would get along with them." he scrunched up his nose.

"You never know until you try." I mused, giggling at the little scowl on his face.

"Children are annoying," he muttered, making me chuckle.

I couldn't get it over my head how a 26 years old man that's ruling the whole kingdom could be acting so adorably like this. The duality of this man was one of its kind.

"They are but weren't we all?" I smiled, looking down at my lap.

"So," he started off quietly, making me realize it was his turn to ask, "have you ever had a boyfriend?" I gaped at him in surprise, the blunt question taking me off guard.

So he's going this way now, huh?

The awaiting look on his face made me chuckle nervously as I scratched my head, thinking.

Did I have a boyfriend?

"Well," I faltered, frowning, "I don't think so?" I hesitated, looking anywhere but him.

"You don't think so?" I sighed heavily, playing with my fingers.

"I mean, I guess I did. Once. But-" I frowned, thinking back to that time, "-I wouldn't say we were official or something. We went on one date only, and even that was more of a disaster than a real date." I chuckled dryly, shivers running up my spine at the memories. I felt awkward even thinking back to that evening.

"Was it Jungkook?" I frowned, throwing him a small glare.

"No, I already told you, me and him are not like that." I huffed, looking away. "And besides, you asked two questions in a row so now it's my turn." I pouted softly, causing him to chuckle as he leaned his chin on top of his arms, the little cocky grin never leaving his lips for some reason.

I watched him silently for a while, thinking of a question to ask him. Well, he's not the only one who's allowed to ask questions like that, right?

"How did your first date ever went?" I mused, grinning. For some reason, I was feeling a bit more confident then I should at that moment. Maybe it was that little, playful smirk he showed me, or maybe because I was starting to get more and more comfortable with him as days passed.

The king tilted his head slowly, the little grin disappearing to be replaced with a neutral expression.

"I've never been on a date." I widened my eyes, my lips parting in astonishment.

"No way!" gasping, I frowned, "how's that possible?" I muttered, still bewildered. The little smirk returned to his face, causing me to get even more perplexed.

"I don't do dates, baby." he rasped out, his husky voice forcing me to gulp involuntarily. Biting my bottom lip I nodded, looking down at my lap as I gripped the bed sheets under me.

Of course, he's not into dates, a guy like him couldn't even be into dating in general.

"You still have one question left," I nodded, pursing my lips.

What else is there that I could ask him? Something I always wanted to know...

Glancing up at him I took a shaky breath, looking into his deep orbs hesitantly.

Fuck it, it's now or never Chae.

"What's your ideal type of girl?" I asked, my voice being close to a whisper.

With my throat clenching and my chest fluttering, I felt the confidence I had asking slowly disappear, leaving me watching his silent state in nerves.

But I didn't regret asking the question. Whether he answers it or not, I was proud of myself for asking that. In the end, I really wanted to know.

"An ideal girl?" I nodded in hesitation, watching him carefully. He grinned softly, leaving me in confusion before he started talking. "One that's confident and fearless. One that's understanding." I nodded softly, processing his words as I couldn't tear my eyes away from his. They were boring into mine so deeply I had to take in a deep breath to compose myself.

The tension in the air was making my whole body heat up crazily. It was incredible, what a single question could do.

"A girl that isn't afraid of me and is going to act casually around me regardless of who I am." the words seemed to pierce through me strongly, leaving my chest in ache. "A girl that's not going to judge me because of my past."

I nodded, bowing my head to avoid his eyes.

Was I seriously feeling disappointed right now?

I could have guessed sooner he was into those types of girls. Ones that are not going to be shying away from every single glance he gives them, every single smile he offers them.

Why did it surprise me? Why was I left disappointed that in the end, I was nothing like the girl he would even begin to consider getting closer with?

I was awkwardly shy and I could never bring myself to act casually around him. I was permanently a nervous mess whenever he was close.

"I see." I murmured before looking back at him, offering a small smile to cover up the disappointment within, "I'm sure there's a lot of girls like that."

The king watched me for a while before standing up from his seat, walking towards me.

"Actually," he started off, sitting himself down next to me, "there's not that many of them." he admitted, looking at me sideways with an unreadable smile, "I guess I would be a lucky guy if I found a girl like that, hm?" he tilted his head, watching me.

And I had a really hard time reading him. Why was he saying that? Did he mean something by it? But what? His eyes told me there was a hidden meaning behind his words but I couldn't decipher them at all. I couldn't read him. But that was nothing new with this man.

"Y-yeah, you would," I muttered, looking away with a frown. I played with my fingers in my lap, the tension in the air making my body go stiff with nerves.

I wonder, once he finds his ideal girl, is he going to let go and forget all the brides and pretend they never existed? Pretend he never slept with all those girls before? Pretend he never shared such intimate moments with all of them?

Surprising me by the sudden movement, he pulled me up on his lap, wrapping his arms around my waist firmly with a sigh.

I gaped at him shyly in astonishment, placing my palms on top of his shoulders gently.

Without saying anything he immediately inched closer, humming before trailing soft pecks up my neck and towards my ear, leaving me sitting stunned, flushing.

"My little baby," he cooed into my ear, his lips grazing against my skin tenderly, "why those questions anyway?" I bit my lip, looking down.

"I-I was just curious," I whispered, his close proximity causing my head to spin. But at the same time I knew, I didn't want him anywhere else but here, this close.

"Curious," he breathed, pulling me in closer before looking me in the eyes, his finger running down my cheek towards my neck softly, "You're one curious girl, you know that?" he snickered before latching his lips against my neck, forcing a breathy moan out of me as he sucked against the skin.

"W-what about the other questions?" I stuttered, closing my eyes shut.

"We have all the time in the world for those, sweetheart," he rasped out against my skin as his firm hands grabbed on my hips, causing me to tremble involuntarily. "You're staying here with me till tomorrow morning after all," I gasped softly, both at his words and actions, every inch of my skin touching his felt like it was on fire.

Tomorrow morning? But it was barely 4 PM.

Letting out a breathy sound I clutched tighter on his shoulders, my mind going foggy at the feeling of his tongue running across the fresh bruise he just made.

It was incredible how crazy I went every time he held me in his arms. The power he held over me was by now, way too strong for me to even try to run away.

He was doing pure wonders with my body and mind, leaving me craving nothing but him.

Taking a deep breath I pushed him down on the bed before hovering over him, watching his glazed eyes in longing.

It was hard and painful to admit it, but it was ridiculous to lie to myself like that any longer. I definitely felt something for this man, and whether I had the right to feel such things for him or not, it was not gonna stop me. Nothing could ever stop me anymore, the feelings were too powerful by now. And I knew that they were going to get even stronger and fiercer day by day.

3. person

Jennie took a peek at the girl next to her once again, sighing. Ever since she came to sit down in the summer house with Jisoo, the said girl hasn't stopped staring at one particular guy that was chatting away with Jimin on the other side of the yard. And at this point, Jennie was getting really concerned.

"Shouldn't the two of you finally talk things out?" she piped, praying internally not to make the older girl moody with her question. She knew Jisoo was really sensitive to the topic.

Jisoo glanced sideways at her, raising her eyebrows.

"What do you mean?" sighing, Jennie turned around to face her friend properly.

"It's been so long since you two started behaving like this. It hurts me seeing you both hurting. Why don't you go to him and-"

"And what, Jennie?" Jennie looked up at her, surprised at the sudden weakness in Jisoo's voice, "and talk about it? Talking would change nothing, Jen." Jennie sighed, looking down at her lap.

She really wanted Jisoo and Jin to be alright already, it was painful to watch how much they missed each other but neither took a step ahead to change things.

"That's exactly what's wrong here, you know? We never did anything but talked about it. Promised each other things and stuff but we never took actions." Jisoo sighed, looking down at her lap as well. "All it took was to do something, but now it's too late and I don't think it's in my power to change things anymore."

Jennie bit her lip, the sadness in her friend's voice causing her to fight back the urge to cry herself.

"Then how about you give him a second chance? Maybe if he knew he has your trust-"

"It's not like that at all, Jen." Jennie frowned, perplexed, "It's him who never gave me a chance." whispered Jisoo, looking up at her with a tight-lipped smile. A fake smile.

But Jennie knew better than to continue the conversation any further. She knew Jisoo was right at some point.

Jennie didn't know everything about their relationship, but she did know that Jin was the one who never gave the two a chance to grow a relationship. And it was frustrating because, at some point, she understood him also.

"Let's go look for Chae."

Chaeyoung's pov

Running the brush down my hair I sighed, trying to get the annoying tangles out with a huff. As much as I hated dealing with long hair, I was not going to cut it anytime soon. I felt like short hair didn't suit me.

Taking a glimpse of purple in the mirror I focused on the fresh marks on my neck, my cheeks dusting with pale pink immediately.

The king stayed truthful to his words and we stayed in his chamber for the rest of the day and till today morning.

I bit my lip at the memories of yesterday, my chest filling up with giddiness.

I rubbed my face with the soft towel, my dump hair getting stuck to the sides of my face annoyingly. Throwing the towel on top of the counter I brushed my messy hair away, hissing internally as I glimpsed at my red face in the reflection of the mirror.

The tip of my nose together with the apples of my cheeks were almost bright red, not only from my violent rubbing but also from the steam in the bathroom after I just took a shower.

Yes, I took a shower in the king's bathroom as he insisted we both take a shower (separately) before sleeping.

Looking at myself in the mirror I placed my palms on top of my cheeks, frowning. I looked like a mess.

Taking a glimpse of another person in the mirror I gasped, zooming in on the king who was standing behind me, leaning against the doorframe with his lips forming a little smile.

When did he even get here?

Quickly I looked down, hiding my now heavily flushed face behind my damp locks. I didn't want him to see me in this state, even though deep down I knew, he saw me in much messier state than I was in right now.

Hearing his steps behind me I closed my eyes shut, trying to compose myself at least a bit. But it was pointless, not only was I mess on the outside but now on the inside as well.

Feeling his strong arm drape itself around my waist I took a deep breath, trying to stop my knees from going weak in his warm back hug.

His second hand went under my face, his finger slowly pulling my face up until I was looking ahead at our reflection once again.

He bowed down a little to have his face in the same hight level as mine, his lips grazing against my flushed cheek tenderly. All while he didn't tear his eyes away from mine once. I couldn't help but feel utterly weak and hopeless under his heated gaze, his honeyed orbs sending shivers down my spine.

"Do you see her?" he whispered, running his lips gently down my cheek before he closed his eyes, pulling me tighter against his chest. I took a deep breath, looking at our reflection in shock and awe. "She's beautiful, isn't she?" his finger never left my chin, his other hand already roaming from my waist to my uncovered thigh, his silky shirt I was wearing reaching only somewhere under my hips.

I gulped dryly, my chest tightening at his breathy words, words full of emotions. My heart swelled as I met his eyes once again, his lips now aiming for my ear.

"The stars above can only be jealous of your breathtaking beauty, Chaeyoung." taking a shaky breath I watched him in shock, speechless. His words coated in honey left me standing limp in his embrace, his deep voice leaving my insides shuddering in anticipation. "So do not ever try to hide it," he muttered, placing a tender peck against my cheek, "Not in front of me."

Biting my lip I nodded weakly, searching his eyes with mine in some kind of trance.

If only he knew how much his words affected me. More than he could ever intend them to.

"Let's go to sleep," he whispered, his hand falling down to envelop mine in a gentle hold. I nodded silently once again before turning around, letting myself get pulled out of the bathroom and into his already dark chamber.

I wish he didn't use his words so carelessly, always leaving me hoping pitifully afterward.

Sighing, I placed the brush down on the counter, gripping the sink with both of my hands tightly. I needed to clear my head, at least for a bit.

Hearing my tummy grumble in hunger I whined, crossing my arm around myself tightly. And I also needed to get some breakfast.

Opening the door to the Bride's chamber I was immediately met with chats and giggles from every corner of the room, the friendly vibe of the chamber causing me to smile unconsciously.

"Chae!" I raised my eyebrow, spotting Jennie waving my way with a big smile on her face. I waved back before scurrying quickly towards her who was sitting with Miyeon and to my surprise Sueji as well, all three of them sitting comfily on the big pile of pillows in the back corner of the room.

"Hey," I chimed, plopping myself down next to them with a soft sigh.

"What do you mean 'hey'?" I jumped at Jennie's sudden exclamation, looking at her in surprise, "where have you been the whole yesterday?" I chuckled nervously at her question, grabbing one of the fluffy pillows to hug it against my chest. "It's like you've disappeared after we returned from the city at noon."

"Sorry about that, I was-" I faltered, looking for the right words, "-busy?" I hesitated, the suspicious looks from the three girls making me whine internally.

Not the right words Chae, not the right words at all.

"Busy with what?" pushed Miyeon, looking at me expectantly.

"Rather busy with whom?" piped Sueji, causing me to look at her in shock.

How come this girl always reads me like an open book?

There was a short silence before Jennie gasped, pointing an accusing finger my way.

"You were with him again?" I nodded slowly, preparing myself internally for the teasing that was about to come. "Wait, but-" she frowned, looking at me in confusion, "I swear to God we were looking for you tho whole afternoon and in the evening you weren't in your room either," she muttered, causing me to gnaw at my bottom lip as I looked away from the girls.

"You were with him the whole time?" Miyeon widened eyes while Sueji only raised up her eyebrows, also clearly taken aback but she seemed to compose herself well.

"Y-yeah?" I hesitated, not knowing how to explain it to them so they wouldn't freak out. But then again, I myself was freaking out greatly.

Jennie frowned at that as the girls fell in a sudden silence, Miyeon looking Sueji's way in hesitation.

What's up with them all of a sudden?

"You guys were in his room the whole afternoon and night as well?" asked Jennie perplexed, obviously still thinking with her nose scrunched up in deep thoughts. I sighed, looking down at my lap.

"Look," I started off, playing with my fingers, "he was not feeling well and he needed a company so I stayed," I said truthfully, leaving all the unnecessary details behind.

Looking up, Jennie and Miyeon gave me a confused look while Sueji looked at me concerned, causing me to get even more confused.

She did tell me to keep my distance from him, but why would she be this worried for me?

"I-is there something wrong?" I muttered, running my eyes over all of them carefully.

It was clearer than a day, that there was something I didn't know about. They were obviously hiding something but I knew they were not going to tell me that easily.

"It's nothing," Jennie shook her head, covering up the frown with a gentle smile, "it's just rare for him to be so close with someone. It's the king we're talking about after all." she chuckled half-heartedly, looking away.

Frowning, I nodded before looking down at my lap.

This was the last reaction I expected from them, and it did make me concerned greatly. What could it be that got them so uneasy?

"I promise I'll come at 9 PM sharp. Like I always do." I chuckled, running my fingers through his hair soothingly.

I already spent three hours in one of the meeting rooms with the king and I promised the girls to help out in the kitchen with them at 4 PM which was in a bit.

But for the last few minutes, the king literally refused to let go of me. With his arms wrapped around my waist and his cheek against my abdomen, he sat on his chair while I stood in front of him, watching amusedly the grown man on the chair sulking.

And I could swear to God I saw him pouting at some point, but I didn't dare to point that out.

"Come at eight." I giggled, patting his head softly.

"Will do, Your Majesty." I mused before finally freeing myself away from him, giving him a warm smile as he sighed, defeated.

"I'll see you later then," I said, bowing down. Receiving a nod and a small smile in return I turned on my heal abruptly before walking out of the room, smiling to myself like an idiot.

I couldn't help but feel incredibly giddy, the way he acted around me and the way he treated me was causing my heart to erupt in joy.

I was proud of myself for getting this far with him in our relationship. If I could even call it that. Either way, things seemed to go smoothly for the two of us, making me wonder where this was even going.

What am I even aiming for? Sure, I wanted to get to know him, but what then?

I scrunched up my nose, walking along the corridors, deep in thoughts.

Could we become friends? Sure that wouldn't be bad, but with everything that happened between us, I don't think we could ever become friends.

Huffing, I pushed the heavy door open, entering the kitchen silently.

Let's clear your mind for know, Chae. You're going to hang out with your friends, there's a lot of time to think about him later.

Opening the door of the back kitchen I noticed Jennie, Jisoo, Lisa, Miyeon, and Sueji already there, all of them surrounding the counter in the middle, talking.

"She should know! The king's obviously going too far with her and it's starting to get serious!" I stiffed in place, confused at Miyeon's sudden, booming exclaim.

"I know right, she has the right to know the truth about him just like we all do. She's also a bride, no matter if she's the newest one." I let go of the door handle, the door behind me shutting close with a louder slam.

All the startled girls looked my way, their faces embracing shock once they spotted it was me standing in the room with them.

"What is it that I should know?"

***

I was starting to get really tired while finishing this up, so I'm sorry if the chapter's a bit...badly written?

anyway, again, thank you for the support!

comment and vote if you liked this chapter (despite it's obvious lacks in many places)

love you guys sm!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 1.3K 88
Two extraordinary men find themselves captivated by a woman of intricate allure, whose heart seems unattainable. These men, driven by their unwaverin...
8.6K 494 12
A Beautiful woman named Chaeyoung Famously Known as Rosé who is loved by everyone. A high payed Model and Singer with multiple awards. Thought that s...
111K 7.2K 28
"I'd rather kill him than I saw you in pain..."
15.3K 653 16
"Rosé," she breathes into her ear, and Rosé's hands wrap around her waist, dipping low enough that they're just above her ass. "You're right," Jisoo...