Rebel Child//Billie Eilish

Door MitchezHunter

When a bank robbery goes wrong and they are caught a very unusual person steps up helps them escape, Billie d... Meer

✓Chapter 1
✓Chapter 2
✓Chapter 3
✓Chapter 4
✓Chapter 5
✓Chapter 6
✓Chapter 7
✓Chapter 8
✓Chapter 9
✓Chapter 10
✓Chapter 12
✓Chapter 13
✓Chapter 14
✓Chapter 15
✓Chapter 16
✓Chapter 17
✓Chapter 18
✓Chapter 19
✓Chapter 20
✓Chapter 21
✓Chapter 22
✓Chapter 23
✓Chapter 24
Sequel!

✓Chapter 11

4.6K 169 261
Door MitchezHunter

Morgan's pov

Why did I get all this weird feelings when she gripped my throat commanding me,why did she kiss me?! Why did I kiss back?! Why I'm I feeling like this?!

We got to the mansion and I slipped the wig off going to the room I stopped before opening it. I can't go in there right now, I turned and opened the other door to the opposite of Billie's room.

I heard him yelling at me all over again,I felt so scared I opened the closet doors to hide when Aqua stopped me.

"Don't go in there,it won't solve anything". Why is he doing this to me? why is he beating me? I never asked my parents to leave me,I never did anything to deserve this treatment.

I felt the tears forming in my eyes,I felt the rage,the pain,the anger,nobody loves me.

I never asked for this! I pulled the closet doors ripping them off. I placed the laptop and MiFi down,I tore the sheets the mattress, pulled on the clothes I'm in,I kicked the bed,turned the desk over,I punched the walls screaming ,I took the lamp smashing it into a wall and fell on the floor.

I can't like anyone,I'm meant to be alone. 'you can like someone' 'no you can't,your broken' 'no your not' he was right no one can ever like someone like me.

Someone whose parents left but decided to take the two other children,that's why they're setting up a date for me,they want me out of their lives, I felt people sorround me. I'm too busy dealing with my shit,they can yell at me later.

"Morgan" that voice... its beautiful it's not his voice,where did he go he was yelling at me— "Morgan, listen to me..." It's Chrystal. I looked around and found everyone here. They are staring at me...

I need Aqua but he– he took her away he killed her "he took Aqua" I whispered to Chrystal.

I want Aqua back,I can't do this I want to die "...We'll find him,right now I just need you to come back..."

We'll find him... We'll find him..."you promise?" I whispered. "Yes,I promise" she said still holding her hand out. I laced my fingers with hers and she came holding me.

★♪★

"Where do you want to sleep?" Chrystal asked while cleaning me up. "Billie" I replied.

"Ok" she said helping me brush my teeth and braid my hair. She took the laptop and MiFi.

Chrystal opened the door and I pushed myself into the corner ripping the camera off. I stepped on it, walking to the bed the shower is running.

Chrystal took the room key and placed the laptop on the desk. She locked the door and threw the key back to me from under the door. I changed got into bed covering myself and got lost listening to the water run in the shower.

★♪★

I woke up on a breathing bed warm bed,with it's hands holding me,the strong sweet scent of— wait beds don't breath! That's not right, I opened my eyes and found myself cuddled up into Billie.

She had her hands around my waist holding me close,I had one of my hands on her shoulder near her neck as my head lay on her chest and our feet tangled together. Her hair was spread out,her features relaxed. I quickly got out of her grip and got out of bed running to the bathroom.

I peed,washed my face, brushed and went back to the room,she was still sleeping,well it's only 6:00am. I moved to the camera to see what type of camera it was so I'd know how to hack it.

Titathink hidden IP spy camera,good choice but this shit doesn't have night vision. How the hell do they make the ones in the potraits move then? They must have some more tech connected in there.

I put the camera down and sat on the desk. You must probably be wondering why I got my own MiFi.

Well if whoever is watching is smart then they have an activity for whoever's using the WiFi in the house meaning easier access to their laptop's and information.

★♪★

Its been one hour and I managed to infiltrate all the cameras all in the whole house.

Billie is still asleep and I feel hungry,bout time I put those rules into action,I went and poked her until she stirred.

"I'm hungry" I said the moment her eyes laid on mine. "Is food the thing you think about?" She grumbled. "What else do I have to think about except food and death?" I asked stretching.

"Then go grab something yourself to eat no need to wake me up" she said turning to the pillow. "You said that if I need something I ask you" I said nonchalantly.

"Go get it let me sleep" she said pulling pillows over her head. I took the key and went downstairs everyone was asleep. I took a slice of cake,some tea and the snacks she bought for me ready to go back to the room.

I turned around and found Neil standing by the door watching me,he looked angry but quickly covered it up. "Good morning" he said fakishly,I stared at him blankly.

"I'm sorry we got off on the wrong foot I was just mad that everyone likes you and you hit me ,that you're stronger and— I'm so sorry" if I was stupid I'd have bought that,well practiced shit Neil. I continued staring and saw him twitch uncomfortably.

"Would you please give Billie her charger back,I took it from her room it was on her desk since she hasn't been looking for it I guess she didn't figure it was gone, please put it back for me I don't want her mad and get me punished again" he said handing me the charger. I nodded subtly gesturing he can put it on the tray.

I looked closely at the charger scoffing this guy thinks I'm a fool! This isn't a normal charger, this is  a cellphone charger spy camera.

Similar to Billie's but enhanced,I opened the door throwing the charger under the bed. Billie was on my laptop. "I've been trying to crack your password for... Well since you left the room" she exclaimed.

"It a very easy password but damned hard to form" I said drinking my tea watching as she struggled.

"I give up" she said turning to look at me. I smiled and brought the laptop to my side quickly tapping the password in "I didn't see shit". I chuckled again opening more of my laptop too fast for her to actually catch up.

"You sure you've never been to those typing competitions and shit?" She asked watching as I typed away "there's stuff like that?" I asked pressing live stream from the hidden cameras. Her jaw dropped when she saw all the rooms she wasn't expecting.

"Neil gave me a charger,said it's yours but it's actually a spy camera" I told Billie softly making her snap her head at me. "That whore,he is gonna talk—"

"You won't do shit Billie,I can't believe I'm saying this but,I think something is wrong,all this cameras must have cost alot, putting them around the house must've been alot of work for him to do alone and I'm not supposed to talk but I heard that your girlfriend is also left here alone most times"

I say looking at the stream "I was surprised to know Leah was here,I thought she was in UK" Billie said running hands through her hair. "You should talk to her" I said going to hack Neil's laptop and cellphone.

Billie was quiet,I turned and found her so close to my face our noses were almost touching she looked at my lips then my eyes she moved closer our lips almost touching then I pulled away.

I'm not ready,my parents would flip, Don't get attached, remember your training Morgan.

Billie opened her eyes and found me on the bed eating some chips slowly watching her. She ran a hand through her hair and left the room. I went and continued hacking,this guy has simple passwords,stupid!

★♪★

I've been up here for few hours I'm not hungry I don't feel like talking to anyone,i missed hacking it was one of the things that earned me and still earns me money . Aqua taught me it's one of the many ways that keeps me sane,it's not being nerdy it's about what she meant to me.

I was done reading all the shocking information on Neil's devices when Billie burst into the room,I raised my eyes to look at her then went back to my laptop.

She came and slammed her hands on the desk "get up" she slurred,she's drunk during the day? Well she is having wonderful life.

I turned my laptop off making sure the three passwords were on. I got up and looked at her,she looked shocked that I was being submissive,I just wanna see where she's taking this to.

She pulled out a white collar and smiled evilly,as if I haven't had one of those on me already. She put it on my neck and attached a leash to it,the moment she turned to lead me out of the room I quickly pushed the place where the two leathers that were sewed together and pulled the shock cables apart. She pulled me downstairs and called everyone to see what she had accomplished.

Everyone came from the kitchen and was shocked to see me,I wanted to laugh at their expressions but I kept my face blank.

"Why are you doing this to her Billie?" Ginger asked. "She's my hostage" she said all giggly. "Sit Morgan!" she commanded,I stared at her with the same blank face.

She took her phone and went to the app attaching the collar and went to press the shock button. "I said sit!" She growled.

I continued staring. She pressed the button expecting me to fall down,but nothing. I tilted my head at her as her eyes went wide.

I snorted and yanked the collar off me "try something else Billie,I've had over ten of those on me already" I said giving it to her and started walking towards the stairs.

"Stop!" she yelled,I rolled my eyes and continued walking. I got on the first staircase when the shirt I was in got ripped off from my back.

I became alert, everything I had spent years healing was exposed, everything I had hidden,I myself refused to acknowledge was being shown out,every scar,every bit of wound he inflicted on my body was in the open,I couldn't stop the one tear that slipped from my eye.

A/N
I wanna cry.

M,

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

189K 3.6K 6
Mature/bonus Chapters for the Moon Child Series -Moon Child -Sun Child -Eclipse Child
21.2K 1.1K 36
-"I'm going to watch you fail miserably" -"We'll see about that, detective Choi" Wherein wooyoung joins the police statio...
23.7K 620 46
Carmen and Billie meet in unfortunate circumstances, but Billie is determined to make Carmen fall for her. When Carmen is kidnapped, everything chang...
2.4K 54 20
ever had a crush on a teacher? Billie does. watch as she unravels the fantasies to come, but how long does this 'crush' last, and how long until it a...