Black and White Reality (Oura...

By oddgirl97

Jenella Zoy, was a normal teenage girl. She had everything anyone could ask for; a loving family, great grade... More

Life After Me
Hospitalized
Where's Home?
First Day
Sorry, But... Who Are You?
Suicidal Shadow

Prologue: Before Death

5.5K 238 127
By oddgirl97

Please tell me what you think and if you want me to continue writing, love you all and have a Happy Halloween!!!

I ran to the kitchen, passing my younger and older brothers, mom and dad. I grabbed some toast from the toaster and slapped some jam on it and held it in my mouth as I gathered my homework and stuffed it in my bag.

"Don't be late again Jenna." My dad John said reading the paper. Jenna's my nickname for.... pretty much everbody.

"Dopt wory, bi bont." I mumbled.

"Don't talk with your mouth full sweetie." My mom Angie said cleaning my almost eight year old brother Jeremy's face.

"Swry." I said still having the toast in my mouth.

"What'd I just say?" Mom said giving me that irritated look. I took it out and began to speak English.

"Sorry, I won't be late." I said swinging my bag on and started running out the door, meeting my two older brothers.

"Come on Jenna!" The oldest of us all called out, Alex.

"Your always so slow." The second oldest said, Isaiah.

"Shut up." I laughed hoping on my bike as they jumped on their skateboards and we all road down the street and to our school.

So basically, its my last day in middle school and then I'll finally be a first year in high school. My brothers are already in their second year of high-school at Ouran public. But since I'm not in high school I'm currently at Higashi High. I stopped pedaling and locked my bike up at one of the stops. I ran inside and met up with my best friend in the entire world. Haruhi Fujioka.

"Hiya." I greeted with a smile, I'm a year older than Haruhi but that didn't mean we couldn't be as close as we are now.

"Hi Jenna. How's your morning?" She asked getting her books from her locker.

"Eh, the usual. At least I'm on time."

"For once." I rolled my eyes.

"Hey, are you going to apply for any scholarships? for highschool?" She asked as we both walked down to class together.

"I was thinking about applying at Ouran."

"Same here, once I finish my last year of course."

"That'd be awsome, the two of us going to the same high school." I said wrapping an arm around her shoulder and motioned my other hand across our faces, like some dramatic director.

"Sure." She said a little uncomforable.

"Sorry, but it's gonna suck since we won't be together for a while." I gave out a frowny face.

"We'll still be able to hang out. Just don't ditch."

"One step at a time. I'm still passing either way." I pointed out and she rolled her eyes.

"Well, see you later." She waved once she hit her class room and I continued walking over to mine.

*~*~*

It was our last study hall hour for the year and I walked up to the counselors office and was handed a test packet for the entry of my future high school. Mean less to say, it took me over two hours to finish. But when I did I walked off campus since school was over. I was told that my parents would get a phone call and a letter if I passed.

"Hey Jenna!" I turned and saw Haruhi about to get in the car with her dad.

"Hi Jenna!" Ryoji, Haruhi's dad called out in a sweet woman like tone. Yeah, I know about him being a cross dresser, but did I care? Nope.

"Hello again." I waved walking over the them both.

"How'd the test go?" Haruhi asked.

"Too long, but it seemed easy enough." I smiled.

"You'll get in for sure Jenna." Ryoji smiled at me.

"I hope so, but even if I don't, it'll be no big deal." I said still having that smile on my face.

"Do you want a ride home? We can put your bike in the trunk." He offered again.

"Oh, no thanks. Its fine, I had to go to the library anyways and its a really nice day out."

"Are you sure?" Haruhi asked.

"Yeah, its fine. Wanna hang out tomorrow?"

"Dad?" Haruhi asked looking at her father.

"Its fine with me."

"Alright, where?"

"How about the park? I hear there's supposed to be some kind of festival there. What a great way to start the summer." I smiled extra big.

"Okay, then, noon?" She asked.

"Noon." I said getting on my bike and started to ride away.

I stopped at the public library and checked out a few books. But one that was always my favorite, it was one dad would always read to me when I was a child. The Tale Of Despereau, dad would always read it to me before I'd go to bed. It was one of our favorite bonding events. And even to this day, I still love the book.

I hoped back onto my bike and started to pedal away. I was about to turn onto one of the roads closest to my house, but when I turned there was a big car reck. I sighed knowing I'd have to take a different route. And it was starting to get late. I turned around and went towards a small public park, seeing that people were leaving. I looked around and saw a path through one of the small forest parts of town.

"Well its this or nothing." I said to myself and rode off into the path. I kept riding and when it got too bumpy or less rideable, I got off and guided my bike.

"Aw cool." I said seeing a rope hanging from a brach above a small river, like a swinging rope. I decided to give it a try, seeing that I'm already late.

I tugged on the rope to see if it was sturdy enough, with it was. It felt like brand new rope. I held on tight and swung, bending my head back to look up at the clouds. It was so peacful, it felt like I was flying. I went back to edge where my bike was and swung again, and again. For almost what felt like seven minutes. And just as I took one more swung.

"Isn't it a little late for swinging?" I got spooked and let go, falling into the river getting drenched.

"Huh?" I looked up and saw a male about my age.

"Its getting late you know." He chuckled.

"I know, but I couldn't resist." I laughed getting up and ringing out my shirt.

"Your Julie right?" He asked.

"Jenella, but everyone calls me Jenna." I smiled.

"Ryan." He smiled back.

"So what are you doing here?" I asked.

"I could ask you the same." He said.

"Detour home, you?"

"I was gonna meet some friends, but they flaked out on me."

"I'm sorry." I said in a bit of pity.

"Its fine, your in the photography club right?"

"Yeah, you go to Higashin High?" I asked.

"Yeah, but I just graduated."

"How come I haven't seen you around then?" I asked.

"I don't know, but everyone knows you. Your like everyones favorite person and friend."

"Well I don't know about everyone." I said.

"Your right." He said and I looked at him to see if I heard him correctly. Everything seemed to be going just fine.

"Uh..." I didn't know what to say at this point.

"You only think about yourself, and an attention hog. It gets on my nerves."

"Oh, well. I'm sorry, I never meant for any of those things to happen." I said walking over to my bike.

"Yeah right."

"Well, I better get going." I said nervously, tossing it over the river and about to swing on over.

"I don't think so." He said walking over towards me.

I held onto the rope and lifted my legs and feet, but what I didn't expect was for him to cut the rope. I fell on my back, back into the cold water, I was getting up but Ryan went on top of me and pushed me back underwater. I threw my hands in the air, pushing and hitting his face as he kept me down under and started squeezing my neck to where I was loosing more air more quickly.

At this point I was thinking about my family, how my brothers will be off the college, Jeremy turning eight in a few weeks, what my future would've been like. How me and Haruhi were supposed to go to the festival and hang out, have fun. Everything that was going or was supposed to happen. But then it all started to fade and I stopped struggling.

*~*~*

(https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c5IRJyLu-D0&list=PLMVJRaU5Xsvvl38YQsazOE2hy3_V9PNx5) - For an emotional touch)

I opened my eyes again and woke up in the river drenched, I saw that it was already night time. I got up quickly and looked around, not seeing Ryan anywhere in sight. He wasn't, I jumped up and just ran out of the woods until I finally was in civilization again. The cars would pass by me and I just breath heavily. Until I finally came to my house. I swung the door open and saw my family.

"Mom! Dad!" I yelled running towards them but I never felt them. I went right through them.

"Mommy!" I turned my head and saw Jeremy running up and hugging moms waist.

"Jeremy!" I yelled but no one heard me for some reason.

"Where's Jenna?" He cried.

"Yeah, its getting really late, she should've been back hours ago." Alex said worried.

"Isaiah, take Jeremy to bed, your fathers on the phone." Mom said worried too.

"Where is she?" Alex asked once our brothers were gone.

"I-I don't know." Mom said starting to break down.

"I'm here! I'm right here! Mom!? Alex!?" I yelled even louder, trying to shake them, getting them to notice me but I wouldn't be able to.

My hand would just go through, not like a projector effect like you could walk through walls, but to where they acted like it was nothing, as if I were never there. I looked behind me and saw dad racing over and opened the door revealing police men.

"Dad!" I yelled. But nothing changed.

"What seems to be the problem?" An officer asked.

"Our daughter hasn't come home yet, we checked everywhere and haven't found her." Mom said.

"How long has she been gone for?" He asked with a notebook in his hands.

"Four, five hours." Dad said.

"What?" I asked myself, feeling a bit teary eyed.

After several questions later the police left and mom and dad haven't eased up at all. Alex left with a picture of me not too long ago and I didn't know what to do but run out the door. I tried looking for Alex, somebody who could see me, hear me. I ran into the street, trying to cross but all of a sudden I see head lights and a car going to hit me. I covered my face but the car went through me. I was getting freaked out, I kept running, but the further I ran, the less of reality was there. Then I saw an apartment complex.

"Haruhi!!" I yelled banging on her door, but no sound came from the banging, I opened the door and saw her having dinner with her dad.

"Haruhi!! I need help! I...."

"So, how was work?" Haruhi asked her dad in a normal casual way, like she didn't even know I was there.

"H-Haruhi?" I stuttered quietly feeling myself crying.

"Pretty good, I'll have to go in at..." Ryoji continued the conversation. I ran out the door and saw there was no civilization anymore. It was a forest. I looked behind me and Haruhi's apartment complex wasn't there either.

"Hello?" I asked. I started to walk slowly, seeing nothing but the forest.

Drip

I turned my head and saw the river I was at origanally. I walked forward and saw myself, I thought that it was just a reflection but I realized that you open your eyes to see. And my reflection was me with my eyes closed. I was laying in the river with a rope in my hand and some blood seeping out of my head. I started pushing my hand down to touch my hand. But like with everyone and thing else. I just went through it.

"No." I whispered. I started to pull my hair and then screamed.

"No! No! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs felt myself starting to fade away, eroding, up until I couldn't see anything, I wasn't there anymore. No one knew where I was, and no one could save me now.

*~*~*

My name is Jenella Milly Zoy,

I lived happily up until today,

Because this evening,

On November 12,

I disappeared...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

505K 37.1K 88
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
2.3M 118K 65
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
147K 4.5K 48
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจ๐Ÿ’Œเญงโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
166K 8.1K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...