Compton's Promiscuous

By Miss_Hoodnificent

A backstory on Sweet Cheeks mysteriously famous lustful lover, Tilly Beans. Follow through her memories of gr... More

Introdction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14

Chapter 13

4.2K 244 49
By Miss_Hoodnificent

Compton's Promiscuous: Chapter 13

~9 Years Later~

Today was the day.

My 30th Birthday. Lord just fuck me over with 8 cacti and kill me now.

I've dreaded the day I entered my thirties for one good reason; I ain't young no more. My twenties were the best. Though it was mainly composed of the same shit, clubbing, dealing, fucking, sorting, and jail, I never wanted to leave my twenties. Now I feel old, not married, no boyfriend, no family, just lonely old Tilly Beans by herself in her house that is practically a holiday inn for officers.

I still haven't heard from King since the hospital. I missed him a lot and I've thought about going to Vegas to find him but never did. I was spending my birthday alone because Sweets was M.I.A.

Laying on my couch, I drank from my bottle of whatever the fuck I grabbed from my liquor cabinet and just downed this shit. I was watching the Price Is Right and I know I had these prices right, they were just bullshitting me by changing up the prices so I'd be wrong. Liars.

"Bruh! That toaster was so 27.95 without the tax!" I yelled at the TV as I sat up and set the bottle down. "Nah! Y'all are fucking wrong! Who pays fiddy bucks for a two slot toaster!?" In a fit of rage, I grabbed my gun and shot at the TV. "How much is it gon' cost to fix my TV huh? Yeah what price you gon' pay for that." I rolled my eyes and set my gun down on the end table.

I got up off the couch and walked down to my room. I was just in a pair of boy shorts and bra, so I grabbed a black giant sweatshirt and threw it on. Letting my copper brown hair curl down around my face and slipping on whatever pair of J's I touched. I needed to fix my TV but I'm dumb when it comes to technology so who do I go to?

"Hi Jebrae." I said when he opened the door and smiled down at me.

"Tillz what'chu doin' here on the V day?"

"It's also the day I was born in a field of tall grass, but I need your help." He just laughed and I mugged him so hard.

"Happy birthday, but what do you need help with?" I could see Brandon and Tae walking up behind Jebrae.

"Thanks, my TV broke, think you could fix it?" I asked fluttering my eyelashes. I bet if I came here naked he'd say yes.

...That could always be arranged.

"Your TV? We've been comin' to that house for nine years fixing all the shit that breaks." Tae said laughing. Not my fault I like to see niggas in my house.

"Please?" I begged.

"Fine, we'll see you over at your house in a few." Jebrae said shaking his head.

"Thank you! Thank you!" I yelled before turning around and walking back down the street to my house. I guess I won't be alone on my birthday after all, that makes me happy.

***

Sitting on my couch, I had all three guys in my house. Good thing my shower spontaneously broke too.

"The hell happened to your TV?" Jebrae asked as he shifted a confused glance from Brandon to me.

"I shot it out of a fit of rage. Can you fix it or do I need to get a new TV?" I asked. I could hear Tae in the back working in the bathroom and chuckle a little to myself. I'm such a destructive human being.

"You gon' need a whole new TV, Tillz. There's a bullet hole in the screen, how'd you think I'd be able to fix that?" Jebrae asked with a laugh.

"I wasn't expecting no bullet hole." Brandon said walking over to sit next to me on the couch. I scooted a little closer to him and casually rested my hand on his leg. He didn't catch onto that and I was glad he didn't.

"Damn... That sucks for me." I shrugged. "I'm gonna go check on Tae, help yourselves to whatever you want. Just be careful, I've got traps set up around my house." I stood up and walked down to my bathroom.

I was greeted to a very amusing sight. Yum.

"You know my eyes are up here right?" He asked teasingly.

"I know what I was looking at and it wasn't your eyes. It was the fact I'm trying to see your print but I can't cause you're in jeans that aren't sagged low enough." You tease. You did that on purpose and you know just how insane that drove me.

"You kill me, but what's up?"

"Just wanted to see what you were doing." I said stepping completely into the bathroom. "So what was the problem with my shower?"

"Come here." He motioned for me to step into the shower. I stepped inside and he pulled me in front of him, his hands on my shoulders. "That pipe was clogged. Simple problem." He said giving me a slight squeeze.

"So that will fix the problem?" He let me go and reached up, tightening the shower head back onto the pipe. He turned it on and I watched the water stream down again. "Yay, thank you so much Tae. At least one thing was fixed."

"Not a problem, Tillz." He said pulling me up against him till I was right under the water. Now I ain't care 'cause it's just water but I'm only in a thin white t shirt. "I like your shirt by the way." He said into my ear.

"I'm sure you do." I said back as I reached for the hemline of his boxers. "I also like your jeans but they don't needa be on right now."

"And why not?" Nigga you know why, don't be goin' dumb on me now. We've done this a few times before, you already know.

"Because your pants are holding back what I need." I felt his hands drop from my body and all I heard was the sound of him undoing his belt. Feeling him step out of his jeans and tossing them into the sink he pulled off my shirt, which had clung to my body.

I turned the hot water knob completely to the right and became all the more aroused as the hot water stung my skin. His boxers now off and thrown over with his jeans. His hands right back on my body, sliding along my sides. His right hand going much much lower till he was toying with my clit.

"The hell you two-" Jebrae's voice cut off and I could just feel him staring... I really don't even care.

"Either you can join, watch, or get gone." I said desperately trying to not let a moan of satisfaction escape just yet. "I'd much rather you join." Oh God, Tae what the hell you doin'? I love it, just whatever you're doin' keep doin' it.

Momentarily I felt another set of hands roaming my body. I opened my eyes and was greeted to Jebrae's eyes looking right into mine. I was pretty much sandwiched between the two of them. Jebrae's lips on mine, kissing me hard and Tae kissing right behind my ear and down my neck. I was feeling too many sensations at once, I felt like I was going to explode.

Then the third set of hands was on me. Oh My Fucking God.

***

I woke up on my bed feeling like I didn't even have legs that were strong enough to hold me up. I sat up and just couldn't even understand what I was just involved in. I've never seen so much dick at one time, I mean I couldn't be bored. I was getting dick, stroking dick, and giving head all at one time. There was just so much going on and I loved it.

"You're awake?" Oh my God Sweet Cheeks! She walked into my room and crawled onto my bed.

"Bae!" I yelled pulling her in for a hug.

"You thought I wasn't gonna be here for your birthday huh?" She asked with that sexy chuckle of hers. I nodded my head. "I wouldn't miss it. Happy Birthday and Happy Valentines Day." She gave me a daunting kiss before sitting back.

"I'm glad you're here! I missed you."

"I'm surprised you'd miss me. It was your birthday, I thought you had fun with Tae since his ass let me in before he left."

"We has fun." All four of us did... If Sweets was there too, so much more would have gone down. "What time is it?"

"Almost nine-"

"I've been asleep for eight hours?!" Bruh!

"I guess so. Jebrae said you needed a new TV so for your birthday I got you one. It was very last minute but I got you a new one." She smiled at me.

"Thank you so much."

"Of course. You wanna go out on a Valentines Day date?"

"Of course I do. I'll get ready, I'll meet you at the end of your drive way." She nodded her head and walked out of my room.

I carefully stood up and used my furniture to navigate around my room. Standing in front of my dresser, I grabbed a red sparkly sweetheart bandeau and a solid black mini pencil skirt. I still feel young so I'm gonna dress like it because I don't give a fuck. Stepping into my red bottom rhinestone pumps, I felt so incredibly good about myself.

After re-curling my hair and doing my makeup, I left my house and walked over to Sweets' house. She came outside and she looked amazing as always.

"You look like you're 21." She said with a small laugh.

"I feel like I'm 21. You forever stay looking 21 so hush." Even though we're both entering our thirties. Crazy how fast time passes, just a few days ago I was 21 and now I'm this.

"Before our date you know what I was thinking right?" She asked as we hopped in her car. It smelled just like her and I could have lived in this sugar cookie scent.

"Already know." I reached into her glove compartment and pulled out our two guns. "Loaded already?"

"Mhm. Anywhere you wanna go in particular?"

"Clear View apartments. Budders old neighbor lives there and he owes me some money." I said as I was trying to fix a curl that was starting to fall apart. Nooo don't do that! Hair, come on, just this one night I need you to not be an asshole and just- Agh fuck it. Do what'chu want.

Pulling up to the apartments, we tied our zebra print bandanas around our mouth and noses before cocking our guns and rolling out.

"Which apartment?"

"Fourth floor, first door on the left." I said as we snuck in through the back door where the stairs were. We swiftly jogged up the stairs, careful not to break a heel, and located the door.

I used a bobby pin from my hair and began to pick the door lock. Shifting it around, I unlocked it.

Walking inside, all was quiet. We fanned out through the apartment till I saw his bedroom door closed.

"He's in there." I whispered to Sweets. A certain smile on her face, she walked right up the door. Holding up one finger, then two, and finally three. She kicked open the door and we opened fire, not caring who or what he shot. We weren't about to risk it.

I saw the safe next to his bed and ran over to it, lucky enough to not be snagged my a bullet. It was already unlocked and I was overwhelmed with all the bundles. Pulling a pillow case off the pillow, I shoved all the money in the pillow case.

From the corner of my eye I saw him lunge for me. Holding up my gun, I fired right through his forehead, ducking to avoid any of his blood on me. I don't need that on me right now.

"Who's this gun licensed under?" I asked stepping away from the safe, walking over to Sweets.

"Some nigga I stole it from, why?"

"Good. Let's roll out." Throwing the pillow case over my shoulder we walked out of his apartment casually. "He had a lot in that one little safe." I said following behind Sweets as we walked down the stairs.

"I was surprised at how fast and simple that was? Wasn't Budders a big time dealer?"

"This wasn't Budders. You would know if it was him." I said as we walked out to her car. By this time we could hear the sirens from a few blocks over.

"So, you wanna go to Red Lobster for our date? I feel like twin lobster tails." Sweets said when we settled in her car. Tossing the pillow case in the back, she wasted no time pulling out of the back parking lot and driving off.

"Yes, I like the butter sauce. For desert I want you."

"I already knew that's what you wanted. It's your birthday so you can have whatever you want."

*Pause*

"What do I get for my birthday?" Varo asked.

"You get Santa's Little Helpers for your birthday." Sweets said as she walked back over to my couch, dragging Varo with her.

"You're gonna be up for my birthday?" He asked me. I nodded my head with a big smile. "Why can't it be my birthday already. Just why not."

"Shhh, it'll come by sooner than you-"

"Aye I forgot my phone- Oh my God. Right when I leave y'all decide to start a threesome? Why the hell not drag me in for a foursome when I was here?!" Breezy said. "Y'all are messed." He said grabbing his phone off the end table.

"Awe, Breezy it ain't like that. Come sit next to me then." I said motioning for him to sit on my right side.

"Hell nah, now you doin' that out of pitty. Fuck that shit, I got me a honey who's down to fuck anyways so I'm gone." He said with a small laugh before walking back out of the house.

"I can't wait till I'm done with my memories, I just really wanna go talk to Arlie about some shit." I said with a laugh.

"He has a-"

"I know. It ain't like that, Varo." I snapped at him. "Now I lost my train of thought... Dammit."

"Your 30th, before Red Lobster-"

"Ain't much happen after that. We went to dinner, went home, cuddled in my bed and we had a sleepover." I shrugged. "I still want my name tattooed on you Sweets."

"Oh my God, after this I'll go get it tattooed on me. I don't know where but I'll find a spot."

Yay. <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.5K 2.8K 9
Why not a short story about the thug couple, Varo and Sweet Cheeks from my "Thug Love Series". Follow the short insight of their relationship and how...
Dolĉe By Miss G

Short Story

12.2K 561 11
A TLS short story. Tap into a newly blossomed relationship between an ill tempered hot headed prestigious Thug and a sassy fearless Lady G- better kn...
85.9K 2.2K 9
A "Thug Love Series" Short Story. Be Sure To Have Read My "Thug Love Series" First. The Order Is On My Profile Description. Hope Y'all Enjoy Keep It...
96.7K 3.3K 10
I'm bad at these... so just read it? I recommend reading the "Thug Love Series" first (Order On My Profile) but it's not necessary. Hope You Enjoy -M...