Billionaire's daughter

By Srihanu929

Emily was just graduated got job as PA of Jacob king the CEO of king industries, Fell in love with Eric Willi... More

prologue
cafe encounter
New York City
PA of CEO
meeting him again
old friend
Feels like family
family dinner
date???
Trip???
A small gift
promise
DATE
Officially dating
Trip
Author's Note
surprise
Realisation
After long time
parents time
Long lost memories
comfort in kiss
cast
She in his view
someone planning
Truth Reveled??
TRUTH
surprise
what really happened!!
I love you
Going back
preparations
So much in love ❤
Big day
King's clan
care
Birthday
Ball
Lovely date
London
Old cafe
Independent
Surprise
After few months
Back to home
Fashion Show
Island
Date
Next morning
I want 15 kids!
Smith's wedding
Um..I want to marry her!
Author's Note
Losed in hope
Let's get married
Love will never change
Queen will always on top
over protective dad
wedding vibes-1
wedding vibes-2
WEDDING
Honeymoon
Honeymoon-2 & Our New house
Unexpected news..
Best Gift Ever
Little fights

Graduation

678 23 8
By Srihanu929

🎓Next Morning🎓

Emily wake up with her alarm sound. She set the alarm for it. After getting shower and wearing a comfortable white dress with sandles for lengthy ceremony.

Today she went for normal makeup without spectacles like normal Emily. She went to ria room where she was getting ready into floral dress. When she turned around she was surprised for a second.

"You know what I thought you're somebody. Without speds and short hair I can't actually find you. you know what I like this style than nerdy one. This is one suits you well."

"Thank you, let's go for breakfast then we can change into our convocation dress. The ceremony will start at nine." they both went to mess for breakfast.

After having their breakfast they went back to get ready for the convocation ceremony. After wearing the dress they both went to main hall where ceremony will be held and Jenny to joined them.

They were assered to sit on their chairs which was quite middle. The guests and parents are sitting at front, Some in last of hall. Ryan with his girlfriend and Charlie also sit with them. Some of students recognize Emily but bit confused. She looked around to find her family but no one was in her view. She just shrugged and hear the speech by principal.

Soon they started giving degrees to people. They have given last for the people who got high marks in high ranks. Emily was confused that she didn't get her degree still and was glad ria got second rank. She was doubting Did she fail in examination??

She was jerked off her thoughts by hearing her name announced "First rank goes to Emily king!!"

What??

How in the world she get first place??

But hearing the claps around she quickly went to dias for taking her degree. She was given her degree and gold medal from chief guest. She can see her family in front she smiled brightly at them. Before going away from there.

After some few speeches the ceremony ended.

"Congrulaations, I'm so happy for you." Ria hugged her when they went out of the hall.

"Thanks but I'm still in shock how did I even get this rank?!!" for that ria just rolled her eyes.

"You surely underestimate yourself!! When you have open a bouquet yourself it was very popular in just for six months. You should really have to know your ability."

"Which company did you apply for the intern??" Emily changing the subject.

"Well, my friend's one which may I say 'Diamond'!!"

"Then the job is yours. Join from whenever you want!!"

"Well, thank you boss!!" they laughed at their joke. And posed for the photo which was taken by Ryan. Then they take a group photo.

"Where is my family??" Emily looked around.

They were in corner of garden looking at her, she informed her friends that she is going to her family. She fastly walked or runned jumped on her father. "I'm proud of you!!" he whispered kissing her head.

"Thank you it's all because of you. Thanks for making my dream come true, I love you dad!!" she said kissing his cheek.

"Thanks for coming into my life, and I love you too!!" he said pulling away from her. She give him her degree and moved to her mom. Then one by one everyone she hugged everyone.

"Thank God, your coming back now you don't know how we missed you. Now, let's go we will have lunch." Mary pulled her dragging towards the car.

"Grandma, I have to come back after lunch Because we still have fashion show evening. We have to be here!!"

"Ofcourse, you can be back at that time. Now let's go!!" Mary pulled her who was still in her dress.

"At least, let her remove her dress, Mary!!" Jacob said stopping his wife. Mary let her leave to her room.

Emily remove her robe, grabbed her bag which have her phone and ID. She quickly walked out locking her door.

She only saw her father standing there looking at happy faces and proud faces of parents. "Dad, let's go. Where are everyone??"

"They said they will be in restaurant. I'm here to escort you." they both started walking.

"You know it's felt like yesterday that I walked to your first day of school. But look at now you already got graduate not only from one but two degrees and even started business."

"It's all because of you dad. You are my strength, you are the one who makes me feel best. I love you dad!!"

"They are in your cafe. Let's go!!" they both walked to the cafe.

"You know last night your dear mother thought to buy your company because you are doing great and yours restaurant food was delicious. You should have seen the expressions of mine and Eric. His was very comical I'm sure my expression is same. It's really take a lot of time to get your mother mind change!!" emily laughed at her father words. She just couldn't help but laugh imagining their expressions. James continue to ranter about the situation with small smile seeing his daughter laugh which was beautiful scene for him. But they didn't felt a handsome man was watching them with smile who turned out to be Eric,he know marriage is difficult for both of father and daughter duo but he promised to himself that he will never break this bond between them.

The cafe was filled with the bodyguards who are wearing black suit. "Dad, you know what it's look like man in black movie!!" she said making him chuckle.

"I agree with you." he said as they both sit on chair beside Eric.

"What are you both laughing at??" Eric asked curiously.

"Facts!!" Emily and James said in union. It's there code word which they both use when they don't want to say their talk to others. They would just avoid them using it. Eric just rolled his eyes.

They have their lunch happily. Emily was happy that it was awhile since she had lunch with family.

After lunch she rushed to the college for fashion show. She didn't change the dress but add a brown leather jacket which look stylish on her. She checked her dress which are very different from others.

In evening the hall where fashion show was going to be is filled with many famous designers and families of students. Emily was last one because after seeing her works their professor made her at last for the highlight of the show.

It's time for Emily's designs but she didn't seem to be nervous like others because even though if her designs fail, she have her company.

(This picture is taken from Google and original designer is 'Fredrik Tjærandsen. I don't owe anything..)

The designs are very unique and variety not to mention eye catching. You can definitely say the author is very creative. After the last one Emily walk to runaway. She posed for photos but they were slight nervous because it is her first runway walk.

After they went back to backstage. Emily did a mental dance for not freaking out in her nervousness. "You did really great job. I'm sure you are going to famous for your dresses. Even though you are famous still next level of it." Jenny said excitedly Ria to agreed with her.

"Well, I think it's time to go back to your rooms to get your luggage and back to home. It's really great year. I wish you very all the best in your career." a professor said.

Emily pouted but hugged all her friends and wishing them all the best, before going back to her room getting her bags. She didn't change the dress because it is very comfortable and looking simple. She dragged her big luggage trally and backpack to warden desk where her father was waiting for her with papers. After signing and completing the formalities. They went out of hostel.

Brady take the trally from her and went to parking lot where her car is waiting. After sitting they started their journey. All went to penthouse being tired and James has to wait to complete the formalities because he is the gardener of Emily.

They reached the penthouse none was around may be in there room taking rest James show her a room which was decorated beautifully "You take some rest!! I will call you for dinner!!" Emily nodded before closing the door.

She taken a long tub bath pampering herself. After the bath she changed into casual clothes and jumped on the bed without any thoughts.

They was knock on door which was knocking from some minutes. Emily sighed before leaving the precious bed. Sleepy Emily open the door to find Eric "What do you want??" still sleepy.

"Sleepy head, first woke up from your sleep. We are going out for dinner. If the princess get ready we can go there in time. All family already went restaurant." Shce just nodded at his words went to bathroom to wash her face. After washing face she felt some conscious not bothering to put make up she put her watch and ring before going towards Eric who was sitting on the bed looking at her every moment.

When she get towards him, he get up and placed his hand around her waist before pulling her to the lift. "Feeling sleepy??" he asked when a yawn escaped her lips. She just nodded, he put her head on his shoulder patting her head.

"I will drive car." He said to driver before taking the keys. The drive was silent because ever talking Emily was silent because of her sleep.

"You really did great today. I didn't know that you have this much talent and you even got first rank. I'm proud of you babygirl."

"Thank you!!" she said putting her head on his shoulder. Soon they reached the five star restaurant they thought to change today.

After parking the car they both went inside with Eric hand around Emily. But they can see some cameras in their sight so they quickly went inside.

"Why they always follow us??" Emily asked with pout. Paparazzi tried to catch glimpse of her when they got to know about her being in London. But bodyguards managed to not enter them inside.

"We managed this whole year by our activities to grab their attention. I don't know about future, but I will try to protect you, don't worry about them be happy!!" he said kissing her head.

They went to restaurant to see all are waiting for them. They also small cake for Emily. After cutting the cake they have dinner.

They went back to penthouse not bothering to anyone. Emily changing into pyjamas, she just sit on her bed not feeling sleep. She went to balcony to see beautiful London.

"I'm going to miss you london!!" she said looking at night view.

She just sit on the couch with her legs on table in unlady manner. She opened her phone to see about her studies in London. How secret and protective king family about me. About her graduation and fashion show.

She also saw the photo of both of them walking into restaurant. They also managed to get Eric kissing her forehead saying how he was a loving boyfriend. She just sighed and put her phone at table leaned her head on couch closing her eyes. She don't know how they got but it's true he is a loving boyfriend...

Suddenly she felt two warm hands on her forehead massaging. She smiled leaned in to the touch. Soon hands are replaced with soft lips. They traveled from forehead to cheeks and nose finally on lips making her kiss back, it's became heated makeout session. They both breaked for air.

" I missed your lips. It's been two months and I didn't kiss you from morning you don't know how I'm controlling myself. I love you" she just pulled him into another kiss.

"You don't know how I missed you. I always remember our time together. I always wanted to go back to my home and to your arms. I missed you every second. I love you too, my billanaire boyfriend." he smiled at her words before pulling her into small kiss.

"I love you infinity, billanaire daughter!!" They both snuggled themselves in the couch looking outside the window.

"We are leaving tomorrow. You should sleep. You were sleepy before right?! Now what happened??"

"I don't know but we really have to go back tomorrow??" she said giving him big puppy eyes.

"Yes, but we will come here whenever you want. Now, let's go to sleep." he said taking her into bridal style.

He made her lie on bed. Tucked bedsheet around her when he was about to leave she pulled her making him balance and fell on her. "Babygirl, what are you doing??"

"Sleep with me." she said with big eyes which are big weakness of him. She know how to make him do things!!

"But -"

"please, I missed you. We both know nothing will happen between us. So please." he sighed looking at her puppy face.

He switched off the lights before laying beside her pulling her into his arms. "Goodnight,babygirl!" he said kissing her head.

"Goodnight, Eric!!" she said slowly before falling sleep in his arms snuggling close.

"You are really tired." he chuckled before looking at her beautiful face with button nose long eyelashes ,pouty lips which are inviting him to ravish, pink cheeks making her adorable. He removed a hair before kissing her head "I love you, my babygirl!!"

"I love you too.." he heared her Whisper making him grin like idoit. He closed his eyes with big smile.

😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

Wow!!! I love this last picture..

Another chapter enjoy it...

Okay, this is very big chapter. Please comment and vote..

Then, I'm sighing off..

👋👋👋👋👋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

470K 14.3K 35
Xavier King:- 28 years Old business man. CEO of Maxwell & King Co. Multi-billionaire, Sexy, Intelligent, Cocky, Possesive, Devilishly handsome. He is...
268K 8.7K 36
a simple yet beautiful hard-working girl falls in love with simply the wrong but the right guy at the same time, jasmine white is a 24 years old wom...
942 32 27
Emily Lucas Anderson a sweet, innocent caring girl. Due to her past she's broken but doesn't let her fear show. From outside she's a princess but in...
1.1M 27.5K 74
One night of heated passion was all it takes for Zoe Jones to get knocked up. What if she wakes up and her boss Maximus Taylor was the one who she h...