Aphmau Yaoi One shots.

By TsunamiTiger

The title explains it. Yaoi One shots, hope you enjoy. Plz remember to check out my other stories as well lik... More

Hey, guys. :)
1. He returns. (Garrence)
2. Kiss the pain away (Vylante)
3. Your awkwardness is kawaii (Zanvis)
4. The cat cliche (Garrence)
5. Stupid cat things (Kai x Ein)
6. Lazy Saturday (Vylante)
7. He returns. (2. Vylante)
8. My Attention. (Zanvis)
9. Non used (Garrence)
10. No more smiles (Guy x Nate)
11. It's not a dream. (Garrence)
12. His lighter side. (Zanvis)
13. His lighter side. pt. 2 (Zanvis)
14. A kingdom's Rescue. (Garrence, Zanvis, Vylante)
15. It's not puppy love. (Daniel x Blaze)
16. Being us. (Zanvis)
17. Home's not sweet without him. (Vylante)
18. Stuck Together. (Garrence)
19. A couple of cute werewolves. (Daniel x Blaze)
20. I'm here with you. (Garrence)
21. Got you. (Vylante)
22. Cat comfort. (Kai x Ein)
23. A In'zane' Accident. (Zanvis)
24. He returns (3. Kai x Ein)
25. Storm (Vylante)
26. His SK wakes (Garrence)
27. Always (Zanvis)
28. Dusk (Guy x Nate)
29. Just cause (Genix)
30. Saved from the darkness (Zanvis)
31. Detention (Kai x Ein)
32. Save me (Garrence)
33. Fighting practice (Genix)
34. Heartbeat (Daniel x Blaze)
36. Always (pt 2, Zanvis)
37. Fallen for the one with fangs (Garrence)
38. Day off (Guy x Nate)
39. Marks (Vylante)
40. Making out in the Rain (Garrence)
41. Wonder of the Wild (pt 1, Zanvis)
42. Teach me (Vylante)
43. Finding out (Daniel x Blaze)
44. His only friend (Kai x Ein)
45. Daydreaming (Genix)

35. Scarf (Vylante)

1.7K 29 10
By TsunamiTiger

(Hey! If our main 6 boys (Gaurrance, Zanvis, Vylante) of the Aphmau universe were one of the seven deadly sins, who would they be? List in the comments. May help in the near future ^^ )

Dante got home, tired and back from work. He was glad to see the familiar lawn, driveway, and house. He was mostly glad to be able to rest for awhile.

As he entered the house, he placed his keys down. "Vylad! I'm home."

"Have you've seen my scarf?" The youngest Ro'meave son came into the room. He looked worried, his eyes wide.

"No. Why? Is it missing?" Dante closed the front door.

"I haven't been able to find it anywhere." A bit of stress in Vylad's tone.

Dante felt a pang of sympathy for the brunette, hugging him gently. "I'm sure we'll find it. Don't worry."

Vylad took a deep breath, nodding. He told himself he needed to just remain calm, use his smarts instead of panicking.

Once Vylad calmed down, Dante rubbed his shoulder. "Do you remember where you last had it?"

"Hmm.." The younger teen thought on it. "Yesterday for sure."

"Well it's a start. Do you remember where you were?" Dante ruffled his ocean like hair.

"I remember I returned home with it and I still had it on when Aphmau and Garroth came over." He went to the living room, looking around the couches.

Dante followed, watching to make sure he didn't accidentally find it by stepping on it. He glanced around, not spotting the green fabric anywhere.

"What else did you do?" He glanced at his boyfriend once they didn't find it.

"I had went to the kitchen for dinner then to the bedroom since I was tired." Vylad reported, trying to remain calm still.

"Alright then. You go check in the bedroom and I'll check the kitchen." Vylad nodded, going past Dante as the blunette went to the kitchen.

Turning on the lights, he looked around for his lover's scarf. He knew that things would fall for the worst if they didn't find Vylad's scarf. He loved the thing, almost as much as Zane loved his mask.

Looking along the countertops and the table, no sign of it. He pushed a chair in though, putting a cup up he left out earlier. Maybe Vylad had found it by now.

As he left the kitchen, turning off the lights, Vylad appeared. He looked kind of broken, shaky too.

"I'm guessing you didn't find it either?" He observed that Dante didn't have it.

"No, sorry, Vylad." Dante watched as said boy sighed, shaking his head. "Hey, it's alright. Have you've gone anywhere today?"

Vylad looked at his boyfriend. "No. I only left the house once and that was to check the mail. I don't remember having it with me though.."

Dante brought the smaller boy to his chest, holding his arms around him. He felt Vylad hide his face against him, hugging him back. The blunette caressed his hair, placing a soft kiss on his head.

"I'm sure it'll turn up, Vylad.. if not.. I'll go buy you a new one." He offered, rubbing Vylad's arm gently.

"Thanks but.. it's not the same.." Vylad placed a soft kiss on Dante's cheek before walking off.

Dante watched him walk off, feeling the emotions linger. Then, deciding he had enough, he became determined to find Vylad's scarf if it killed him. But sadly he knew it was late in the day, and he was still tired. Though in the morning, he had a mission to complete.

(Next Day-Morning)

Dante yawned, waking up. He blinked sleep from his eyes as he saw Vylad still asleep, curled up tight. The emerald eyed boy had a bad night of rest, struggling to fall asleep more than once.

Placing a light kiss on the sleeping boy's forehead, Dante carefully got up. He changed shirts, and put shorts on. He knew he had to find Vylad's scarf today. It would bring his lover's smile back.

Quietly, Dante went to the kitchen. He started making breakfast, letting it cook as he knew Vylad wouldn't be getting up as fast as usual. His blue eyes travelled to the front door. Vylad said he didn't remember taking his scarf outside with him. Doesn't mean he didn't.

Dante finished breakfast, setting it on a pair of plates. He then let it cool, going to the door. He went outside, seeing the morning sunlight and hearing birds chirping.

He looked around, walking along the lawn. He had this feeling, it was here somewhere. He just knew it. But where was the question.

Checking by the mail box, Dante exhaled softly. He didn't see or spot it there. He was confused. It wasn't in the house and not in the front lawn. Where was it?

"Excuse me?"

Dante snapped out of thought, looking towards the road to see the mail man. "Oh hi."

"Morning." The guy smiled before giving him a few pieces of mail.

"Thanks." He smiled back, knowing most of it was junk.

"Also," The mail worker held out a green fabric. "Was this meant to be in the mailbox?"

Dante was alarmed. It was Vylad's scarf. "No! Thank you."

The guy nodded as Dante took the scarf. "No problem."

Dante waved as the mail man left. The scarf was still in the same good condition as it always was. Relieved, he went back inside.

He closed the door, placing the mail down. In the kitchen, he knew the food was probably ready but there was something more important right now.

Dante want to their bedroom, finding Vylad in the same spot. Sitting on the side of the bed, he gently shook the whimpering boy.

"Vylad.. Babe, wake up." He said.

Vylad groaned lightly, shrugging at Dante's hand. "What?.."

"Look what I got." He held the scarf in the tired boy's vision.

Once those green eyes landed on it, his whole body seemed to wake up. He bolted up, taking the scarf and hugging it close.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" He nearly cried, gazing at Dante happily.

Dante chuckled, kissing his forehead. "No problem."

"Where was it?" He smoothed it out, his eyes sparkling.

"Apparently you accidentally had it in the mail box, luckily the mail guy was nice enough to double check before taking it by mistake." Dante explained

"Oops.." Vylad rubbed his neck softly, embarrassed by the mistake.

Dante carefully wrapped the scarf around Vylad's neck, making sure it was how he liked it. Vylad seemed like he was about to pop.

He was happy to see Vylad smile again, all the stress and badness washed away. It made Dante happy inside.

"Well come on! Breakfast won't eat itself!" Vylad got up suddenly.

"Woah!" Dante nearly fell as the Ro'meave had grabbed his hand and hurried to the kitchen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 41 14
This is my first ever one shot and first time writing fanfics, i would like to get some requests and ideas for ships, platonic relationships, whateve...
49.2K 661 52
* x OCs * x Reader * x Character * lemons, yaoi, yuri.
46.1K 550 24
🔻UPDATE 2/16/21: In regard to Wattpad deleting books that aren't marked mature that depict certain things (things I will not mention out of fear of...
2.1K 62 21
This is a Zanvis, Gaurence, and Katemau fanfic! I'm rewriting and trying to be less cringey? So- Have fun reading..? All Rights to Aphmau on Characte...