Winning Back The Heiress (Hei...

By YvonneGrace1

Losing the memory of who you were growing up sucks. Trying to find a job after graduating college in a bad e... More

Welcome!!! πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
Who is this Daisy person?
What Am I Doing?
Get Out!!!
What are you doing?
I am not Daisy!!!
Big man Panties
I need you Daisy
Tell me you love me
You look beautiful
I need you in my life
I want you so bad
Show me your bare back
Daisy's Birthmark!
You're coming with me
I missed you so much
Take her blood
Never letting you go again
Win back my girl
Grey Maserati
You're so irresistible
We're sharing the tent
Treasure Hunt
I really like you
I'm Daisy
You're safe now
Pervert in love
Recap
He remembers me!
A man with taste, I see.
Why does everyone leave me?
Yes!
His One Desire
Revenge On The Heir (Heir and Heiress #3)

My Angel

13.6K 603 28
By YvonneGrace1

I feel so guilty for not updating in five days😭😭😭😭

And you know what happens whenever I feel guilty. That's right, it's a double update💃💃💃

Please show some love to the vote button before proceeding😂😋🤗❤

********************************

Hunter

"No...I mean aren't there other tents available?" Esme shrieks.

"Why? Are you scared you won't be able to resist me?" I tease making her glare at me.

"Yes, because I totally have no self control and you're just so handsome" she replies sarcastically before her eyes suddenly go wide.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry sir" she apologizes.

"I think we're way past all the formalities Esme, stop apologizing and speak your mind" I say unable to hold back my smile any longer.

"In that case, I refuse to share a tent with you" she says folding her hands across her chest and staring me squarely in the eyes.

"And I'm asking you why?" I question putting both of my hands in my pockets and taking a step towards her.

"Because you're a man and I'm a woman" she blurts out not relenting.

"How does that affect anything?" I ask again enjoying myself more than I should.

"Because you know, we... I...you...forget it" she hisses glaring at me before stomping to the bed.

God, I've missed her attitude.

Soon, the hired helps exit the tent and I lie down on my bed then turn to look at her sitting on her own bed.

"So, where is Mr. Zhao and his family? When do we meet with them?" She asks as she takes off her shoes and massages her feet.

"They'll get here by tomorrow" I lie.

Well, it's not totally a lie. There are people coming here tomorrow, it's just not Mr. Zhao and his family; it's Bloom, Chloe, Mark, Dean, Daniel, Tyler, Kyle, Lily and Blake.

They all decided that they wanted to help Daisy get her memory back and use this period of time to reconnect with each other. Although everyone's schedule is tight, they all made time.

It also helps that they own their businesses...  except Bloom who's a superstar.

Shy and quiet Bloom, who would have thought?

"Oh, do you need me to do anything then?"

"No,we can just relax for today. It's getting dark already, do you want to go for a walk?" I ask hoping she'd  say yes. I just feel like being close to her at all moment.

"Sure, I mean there's nothing to do here" she answers and I internally fist pump.

Without warning Esme, I unbutton my dress shirt and pull my luggage closer. I dig through my luggage and pick out a T-shirt.

I expect her to scream at my shirtlessness but I'm surprised once again when she pulls her sweatshirt over her head leaving her in her sport bra.

She quickly changes into a hoodie and smiles coyly at me as if to say 'two can play this game'.

"I'm ready" she says and the only thing I can do is nod dumbly in response.

I like this side of her.

She gets up and walks outside making me grab a jacket and follow her.

As we walk along the narrow path to the river, she keeps looking around in wonderment.

"You seem to know your way around, have you been here before?" She pipes up.

"Yeah, once. It was a school project" I respond looking ahead.

I see the river from afar and different memories crash on me.

This used to be our spot.

"Wow, it's so beautiful" she says once we get there. It's already dark out and the reflection of the moon and stars makes the river looks surreal.

"Yeah, beautiful" I respond looking at her.

I just can't help it, everything about her makes me mushy.

She turns to look at me and when she notices i'm staring at her, she ducks her head shyly before clearing her throat.

I see a log close to the river bank and I lead her there to sit.

"A school trip huh? I've never been on one" she mumbles while bending down to pick stones to throw in the river but I still hear her.

"Why? Every school goes on one once in a while" I ask trying to keep the conversation going even though I already know the answer.

"I don't know. I might have been on one before. I don't remember" she says throwing the stones but they all sink without skipping. I bend down to pick some stones too.

"Well, the thing is I don't really remember my childhood or most of my teenage years for that matter" she states looking off into the distance.

"What happened?" I ask.

I feel so happy that she feels safe enough to  even open up to me.

"My parents said it was an accident. I don't have any recollection of the incident. All I remember is waking up in a hospital bed" She replies.

"Does it bother you that you can't remember anything?" I question.

"Yeah, I guess. I just keep wondering if maybe I had friends, people who I cared for before the incident. But then I realize that if that was the case, they would have come looking for me and at least try to reintroduce themselves to me" She answers throwing another stone and this time it skips once before sinking.

"I did search for you" I murmur without thinking.

"What did you say?" She questions turning to face me.

"Nothing. That's not how to skip stones" I utter throwing one into the river making it skip four times before sinking.

"Show-off" she says smiling softly and I have to control myself from shifting closely to her and kissing her.

"What if you suddenly get your memories back one day and realize that you had someone special you left behind?" I ask staring at the ground unable to look at her face.

I failed to protect her.

"I doubt it. Besides if that ever happens, the person would have probably moved on and forgotten about me"  She finishes with a sigh.

"What about you? Have you ever experienced that special feeling with a special someone?" She asks and then starts shaking her head immediately when I turn to look at her.

Yeah, you.

"I'm sorry for prying sir" she apologizes.

"I've already told you to stop apologizing to  me Esmeralda, we're not in the office. I'm not your boss at the moment" I say.

"And yes, I had that special connection once. She was all I wanted and all I never deserved. I used to call her my angel, I was young but I was truly in love with her. She was the most beautiful woman I had ever laid my eyes on" I voice staring at her.

I want her to look at me and remember but I know that won't happen.

"Wow...is it Daisy? What happened to her?" she mutters looking down at the ground.

"I failed her. She's gone" I respond raising my head to look at the moon which was glowing brighter.

"Did she love you too?"

"She did. Her heart is the most valuable gift I've received till date" I reply.

"Then I'm sure she wouldn't want you to blame yourself for whatever happened. She would want you to be happy"

*************************

What do you think of this chapter and their little talk?😞😞😆

Please tap that little star if you haven't already❤🤗

I love you all❤❤

Another chapter coming right up💃💃💃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 50.7K 39
Copyrights Β© 2014 by itslovely23 All rights reserved (Revised) Meet Matt Leonardo. One of the wealthiest men in California. The owner of the Na...
38.7K 1.3K 97
Meet Sarah, 20 years, a sweet and tender-hearted young girl, who, despite facing the harshness of life, always puts others' needs before her own. Her...
115K 6K 57
[18+] [Photoframe Series Book #1]πŸ¦‹ [πŸŽ–οΈThe Fiction Awards 2020 winner] It's a new adult love story with a possessive, billionaire hero and scandalou...
5.1M 161K 49
"C- Can you move b- back a little?" My words made him smirk and if it's even possible, he came closer. Why do I always have to stuck between him and...