RWBY Volume 1 The Start Of Th...

Von fatalgreen11

Team RWBY well soon exist but others will be joining they're journey each of them forming some kind of specia... Mehr

Explanation
Red Brazil Trailer
Violet Scarlet Trailer
Blue Swordsmen Trailer
Yellow Drago Trailer
Begining Of A Journey
Welcome To Beacon Academy
All in the same room
Taken The First Steps
Taken The First Steps 2
Aura?
Found...chess pieces?
Double Trouble
Valetines Special
The Fith Brother
White Spartan Trailer
First Day Of Class
Good Leader?
A Moment With Each Other
A Moment With Each Other Part 2
A Moment With Each Another part 3
Falls Arrest
A Family Fight
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Resolving
Challenging Conflicts
Facing In The Forever Fall
Facing In The Forever Fall Part 2
Finishing the conflict
Finishing The Conflict part 2
The Family Intentions
Red Stands For Love
A Faunus Romance
The Knight And The Princess
Judgement
Judgement 2
A Run Away Cat
A lost Cat
Catching them in the act
White Forgives Black
Red Stratos Vs White Spartan
Red Stratos vs White Spartan part 2

A Easy Break

117 2 0
Von fatalgreen11

Nero: I slowly open my eyes to see a light on a celling"Wha..." I look around to see myself being in a nurse office and of course I'm in a bed with alot of bandages on my stomach and other places. I lifted myself up a bit to look around more but I felt some weight on my lap so I look down to see a red hoodie on a person and I can take a guess who it is"Ruby...?"

Ruby: I got up with my hoodie falling off my head while yawing at the same time"What time is it..." I look to my side to see Nero eyes awake, then my tears starting to fall out of my eyes "Nero!" I quickly wrap my arms around his neck with my face in his chest

Nero: "R-Ruby?" My heart exploded to all the sudden embrace from her"H-hey what wrong?"

Ruby: I look up with joy of tears as I smile at him"I thought we had to burry you in the sea!"

Nero: I lifted a eyebrow up to her response"Uhh, that where dead gold fish goes. Who told you that?"

Ruby: I look into his red eyes thinking to that question"Orleans."

Nero: I gave a look that you will give to a child for putting his hand in a stove twice"Well I'm definitely ain't dead." For odd reason I felt a hand on my cheek. Then my face started blushing it was even noticeable like the bright sun"Really I'm fine."

Ruby: Tears still falling out of my eyes as I rub my fingers against his skin"B-but all I saw was you laying on the ground bleeding without your eyes open, or breathing, or moving, or even a word coming out of you. You were like a dead snail."

Nero:"....Yeaaah no." I place my hand on hers that was was on my cheek"Look there nothing to worry about I'm fine. Just need some time to heal."

Ruby: I felt his fingers from his free hand wrapping away my tears"W-well i-if all you need is rest. T-then I'll be here with you."

Nero: The moment we started staring at each other eyes our surroundings became silence

Ruby: "Nero-" I felt his fingers on my chin, then he slowly started pulling me closer to his face. I immediately started getting goosebumps in my left chest"N-Nero I-I u-uh w-we...Nero." I just close my eyes gently for him

Nero&Ruby: Before their lips met they felt a bullet speed went pass their faces causing them to immediately separate"Orleans!" Then they saw the door kick open only for them to see Orlando struggling holding Orleans arms

Orleans: "I'M GONNA KILL YOU NERO!" I swang my legs trying to break free from Orlando

Nero: I look at them surprise to the thought that came to my mind"How long have you two been standing there?"

Orlando: I try to catch my breath from all the struggle I put up with from my psychotic sister"About h-hour or t-two." I look back at Orleans"Hold still little sister!"

Ruby: My face expression was like a shatter glass while I fell onto the floor"I can't believe you were listening on us the whole time!"

Orleans: I glare at Ruby"Do us a favor and fall asleep in your dorm room! A sister wouldn't want to hear another girl thoughts about they're brother in their SLEEP!"

Nero: I started blushing to think Ruby had those kind of dreams with me in it. I look back at Ruby only to find her blushing aswell so we look away from each other eyes feeling to embarrassed at the moment. Then I remeber something important"Wait where Snow?"

Orleans: I stop for a moment to see who I left him with, then I remeber. I headbutt Orlando face for him to let me go to storm off back to Snow room"THAT COLD-BLOODED SHE DOG!!!"

Orlando: I face palm myself"Sometimes I second guess my parents decision for wanting a girl." I chase after Orleans to make sure she dosen't do anything stupid

Ruby&Nero: They blush together in silence and not having a word to say to each other. Things are very awkward between them

With Snow&Weiss

Snow: I was laying in bed eating food it been a while since I ate anything. Though Weiss is keeping me company, but she is upset with me since she is sitting in a chair beside me with her legs and arms cross while she looks away from me"Um, Weiss. Is there something bothering you? If you don't mind me asking."

Weiss: Without me looking at him I started explaining my feelings"Let see here. First you snuck out of the academy. Then you risk yourself going out in the opening when you went on global. Then you went through the trouble of coming to Forever Fall. Then you fought Neon. Oh!" I look at Snow in his eyes while I got out of my chair to point at his injureys "Don't forget to mention that you gotten injure!!!"

Snow: I felt sorry for making her worry so much"Oh, Weiss. I didn't kno-"

Weiss: I lifted my finger up abit"Your right. You didn't know. You should think of the risks of your health. You don't have an Aura and even if you do, it wouldn't even protect you from physcial attacks."

Snow:"Your right, but I did that because I wanted to help Nero. I also had a agreement with Orleans and Orlando to take the risks of us going out there to save him and we did." I look down alittle upset"I thought you would understand that since you know how I feel about it."

Weiss: I couldn't say anything what he said is true. I just sigh and sat back down in my chair, then I move closer to grab his fork to start feeding him"F-for making me worry. You will let me feed you. No objections!"

Snow: I giggle a bit to the last time she try to feed me on our date"Will you make a mess on me again?"

Weiss: I snap at him for reminding me that incident"Oh hush and eat!" I then start feeding him an apple slice

Snow: I eat the apple slice off the fork, I smile excitedly to how delicous it is"Wow it good."

Weiss: I notice some of the juice from the apple slice got onto Snow cheeks so I grab a napkin, then lean on the bed and his face to start cleaning his cheeks"Hold still."

Snow: My face started to bowl red hot not because how she is leaning on the bed and how close she is but mainly because I can get a glimpse of her cleavage and able to get an idea of they're shapes aswell"U-uh...Um-uh W-W-Weiss..."

Weiss: I look down abit to meet his face with confusion on my face"Why you stuttering?" I pull a strand of my hair behinde my ear as I look into his eyes

Orleans: I violently open the door with my assault rifle out"Weiss! What the hell are yo-" I notice the scene that is going on and where Snow eyes are at where they not suppose to be, I even see how close she is and her hands beside his cheeks"What...are...you..doing...?"

Weiss: I try figuring out what Orleans is thinking we were doing, then I look back to Snow only to find out he was looking down towards my breasts"S-S-Snow!" I quickly lean back away from him while I cover my breasts with my arms

Snow: I panicked while my hands are up in the air. My face still continue to be bright red probably more red then a rose"W-wait! I-it not w-what it l-looks like!!!"

Weiss: I glare while my face is going bright pink "S-Snow you could have atleast said something!"

Orleans: I fire my gun in the ceiling to get they're attention"YOU WILL NOT SEDUCE MY INNOCENT BROTHER YOU TOXIC DOOOOG!!!!" I folded my Light Scar stock, then aim it towards Weiss and Snow after that...I unlesh...a sister hell storm"AHHHHHHHH!!!!" I scream as I fire my weapon

Few minutes later

Nero: Me and Ruby just stare at Orlando"So remind me again why our sister is in a stright jacket while tie in the chair?"

Orleans: I struggle violently as I growl like a lionesses towards them

Orlando: I cross my arms while I sat back in a chair with a soda"Orleans just went from sweet sister to a yandera sister."

Nero: I shrug it off considering it not the first time Orleans lose it"Though how you feeling..." I really didn't express my sadnesses towards him as I usually do

Orlando: I laugh to his question"Nero that should be my line! Though they say I should be fine aslong my Aura dosen't end up being damage like last time." I notice Nero didn't express himself again. It dosen't bother me really but I can see how upset he is with the outcome

Nero: "What about Snow. Will he be alright?" I lean back in my bed trying to get comfort for my answer

Orlando: I got up from my chair to get closer to him"Listen you don't need to worry too much. Snow injuries aren't as bad as yours he just need some time to heal. Mine were able to be treated well and Orleans didn't got injure." I punch his shoulders a bit only to get a "Ow" from him"Though we can't say for you. So rest up."

Nero: I sigh so I gotten myself relax"Alright."

Orlando: I grabbed Orleans by the chair she tie down to"Now we are gonna go keep Snow company. Because I soooo wanna have a conversation about his...little uninnocent act. >;)" After I gave them a wink for a hint what happen with Snow I walked off pulling Orleans

Orleans: I struggle while I made nosies to get out of this stright jacket"GRRRR!"

Ruby: I look outside to see half of the day going by, then I look back at Nero having a emotionlesses face so I gotten alittle courious"Nero...why do you express yourself like that?"

Nero: I look at her confuse"What do you mean?"

Ruby: I play with my fingers trying to put it into words"Well you just seem so...Empty."

Nero: I just look away from her gaze"It just how it is."

Ruby:A thought occure to me about our date and the way he express himself"By any chance...on our date...your expressions were...a lie?" I got abit upset to the thought of it

Nero: I look back at Ruby instantly, but more surprise to her thoughts"Of course not Ruby!"

Ruby: I look him alittle more confuse"Then why act like this?"

Nero: I sigh, then I look down at my hands"It just...life been hard on me...first my life as a half grimm then my parents death..." I made my hands into a fist"I can't even understand why things turn out the way they did."

Ruby: "If your life was hard for you. Then why not try talking about it with someone." I smile gently towards him as I pull my hair behinde my ear while smiling alittle bit arkward to the suggestion

Nero: I blush alittle to Ruby idea, but also had doubts to that idea"I-I wouldn't know if I want to."

Ruby: I sat right beside him on the bed smiling big"Welllll! Why not try telling me about your parents more."

Nero: I sigh admitting defeat, with pretty face how can I not"Well I guess you can say my dad is more of a closed door to his heart while my mother is the key to opening it." I notice her eyes were sparkling with insane intrestes"Though...on they're first date my dad express himself alot towards my mom mainly with arguments that mostly lead to how each other feel about one another. Though my mom always make the first movie on my dad since he a complete idiot then a average guy."

Ruby: I smile brightly to the image I have about his parents arguing like that"Tell me more!"

Nero: I smile a bit to see her interest in my parents"When they first kiss my mom describe it as it was hot as the sun but beautiful as the sparkling stars. After they married, they made a home for themselves and eventually had me and my siblings."

Ruby: I started eating some cookies Nero left on his food tray"How did they came up with your name's?"

Nero:"....I...didn't get the chance to ask." I lay down facing the window with a emotionlesses face as I watch the sun setting

Ruby: I felt so upset to see him this way"Nero?..." I lean closer to him to place my body on his chest for comfort

Nero: My heart started to feel excited just to have her body on my chest"Ruby..."

Ruby: I move my left hand to his hair to play with it"Nero...you shouldn't be acting like your have a empty heart. Because it not empty and what you might have is probably something special inside."

Nero: I felt strange feeling, as if it was something that she might be right about. I never gave much thought about it before

Ruby: I pull his face into chest my chest to keep him in a more comforting hug

Nero: I clinch onto Ruby tightly as I bury my face more into her chest"I...It just unfair for me to have such a rough life..." Alittle bit of tears came out from my eyes

Ruby: I grabbed both of his cheeks to have his face meet mine while I wrap his tears away"No, I don't think that entirly true...Because you have something wonderful now." I put on a confident smile as I move my thumbs feeling his cheeks

Nero: As felt relax just from the feeling of her thumbs, I rest my face on her wram hands to listen for her answer"What that?..."

Ruby: I gave him my happiest smile I could ever give to him and him only"...Me of course!" I laugh excitedly to tell him that

Nero: My heart starting beating faster then a race car on the track"Ruby..."

Ruby: "You should open your heart to others...starting now. We only get to live once so make most of it!" I lifted my pinkie up"Pinkie promise."

Nero: I lifted my pinkie to wrap it with hers"...Of course...Pinkie promise." I place my forehead on hers while I kept my eyes connected with hers

Glynda: When I open the door to come into Nero room I only see a scene with Mr. Zexal locking eyes with Mrs. Rose"Oh! It seem I interrupted something."

Ruby: I panicked which cause me to fall off Nero bed"P-p-professor Goodwitchs!? I uhh. W-we were just-"

Glynda: I rise my hand up to keep her from speaking"Mrs. Rose I'm gonna need you to leave us for a moment."

Ruby: I look back at Nero alittle worry"Nero?..."

Nero: I nodded for her to leave

Ruby: I gotten up to walk out but before I left I look back at him with a eager face"Snow said that you wanted me to meet you outside my window. I-I'll be...waiting." I left heading back to my dorm room

Nero: I instently blush realizing what Ruby had said, then I cough to look back at Professor GoodWitch with a suspicious look"So...you came here to handle the Zexal's I assume."

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

13.5K 131 40
After crashing into the planet you now know as remnant you quickly realise that you are stuck here forever with your friend. Choosing to settle down...
4.8K 116 22
Team RWBY travel back in time There are also OC's in this book
40.8K 1K 60
During Beacon's Initiation, Jaune stumbles upon a watch that grants him power beyond his dreams while throwing his life into chaos. Now Jaune, Ruby...
244 0 14
Disclaimer: I don't own RWBY, they belong to RoosterTeeth. I own Team LADR This is an au so somethings that happen in the show will not happen in the...